It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report Reveals Sharp Rise In Transgender Young People In The US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf
STUCK = are people who erroneously believe
that they have to change.
Just as sad, as
kids who get STUCK with bulimia,
because of influences pushing body image.
STUCK= people obsessed with fake material body image,
sex addictions, hollywood, . . . but it all $ells and
sucks, the vain people fall for it

Interesting SHIFT from science not evolving.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Annee

My Niece's Husband is a Child Psychiatrist for a local school district. I asked him about this. He told me that if he wanted to keep his job, he couldn't comment on it. He did say that it's going to do wonders for his "job security".

My Cousin's Granddaughter just graduated college with a degree in Elementary Education. She's been advised that if she wants a good job, she needs to keep quiet about her views on this.

My 14-year-old openly talks about all of this stuff -- as everyday conversation.

The biggest thing is not to hurt someone's feelings and to accept them as they are.

THE KIDS ARE FINE -- THEY DON'T CARE

Because sexually grooming kids starting in Kindergarten is OK ???

OK Groomer....

Reminds me of the religious kids when I was in high school.

The boys always went after the religious girls because they had been sheltered by their parents and were extremely naive.

So many actually believed you got pregnant from kissing -- because in the movies they'd show a couple kissing -- next thing you know the girl is pregnant.

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman
You are BORN that way and, NO, you don't get to choose
Anything else is mental illness

If you want to teach mental illness/sexual deviancy to YOUR kids though despicable, that's your problem.

This need to want to teach your "cult" of falsehoods to OTHER people's kids is bizarre.

The bizarre part clears up real fast when that person is exposed as a pedo

OK groomer.

I used homosexuality to make it easier to understand.

There are lots of things science does not have hard facts on and can only specualte.

What causes homosexuality?

What do we actually know? How much of a person's sexual orientation can be chalked up to biology?

Probably the strongest current evidence is for genetic contributions—but that doesn't mean we've found a gene.

All geneticists know that no complex human behaviors are determined by single genes. There was a lot of research in the '90s where people were hoping to find a genetic marker; that didn't go too well. The current evidence really focuses on twin studies, and these studies suggest that the heritability of sexual orientation ranges between 30 and 40 percent.

Heritability is not about a person; heritability is always about a population. So if we look at the population of Americans and all of their sexual orientations, the estimate of 30 to 40 percent means that amount of the person to person variation in sexual orientation is due to genetic factors. If sexual orientation was completely governed by genes, then heritability would be 100 percent. In other words, genetics raises the chances of you being gay, but it doesn't finish the job.There is clearly something non-genetic going on. www.newsweek.com...

Science is not STUCK -- but you are.

Science continues to search for the "why's".

We still believe in the value of rigorous scientific research about transgender identity and encourage you to read the published, peer-reviewed studies that we cited in the original article if you are interested in learning more about this topic (linked below):

1. Transsexuality among twins: Identity concordance, transition, rearing, and orientation
2. A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality
3. Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus
4. A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity
5. Changing your sex changes your brain: influence of testosterone and estrogen on adult human brain structure
6. Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism
7. White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormone treatment: A diffusion tensor imaging study
8. The (CA)n polymorphism of ERβ gene is associated with FtM Transsexualism
9. Should transvestic fetishism be classified in DSM 5? Recommendations from the WPATH consensus process for revision of the diagnosis of transvestic fetishism

The above are links at: sitn.hms.harvard.edu...

That's at best speculative, not repeatable, testable real science.

By definition, if it was genetic, through millions of years of evolution, it would have been bred out.

Finally, bevause of it's increase in georgraphical areas aligned with leftists politics, it is clear to me that is is "nurture", i.r. brainwashing kids so that adults can self justify and groom for sex.

Besides, why so concerned about OTHER people's kids.
If you must, teach that mental illness to your OWN kids.

OK Groomer

Yes, you continue with your STUCK science.

In my world, science is always evolving.

Typical. This is what happens when everything is relative. It's all subjective and there are no more objective standards anymore. What you're talking about isn't science; it's actually just your personal subjective reality that you're seeking to impose on everyone.

No, its science.

Enjoy being STUCK.

Science is testable and repeatable. Pray tell, what is being tested and confirmed by repeated identical outcomes? You yourself have said we don't know what makes a person homosexual or dysphoric.

I'm all ears.

posted on Jun, 22 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Annee

My Niece's Husband is a Child Psychiatrist for a local school district. I asked him about this. He told me that if he wanted to keep his job, he couldn't comment on it. He did say that it's going to do wonders for his "job security".

My Cousin's Granddaughter just graduated college with a degree in Elementary Education. She's been advised that if she wants a good job, she needs to keep quiet about her views on this.

My 14-year-old openly talks about all of this stuff -- as everyday conversation.

The biggest thing is not to hurt someone's feelings and to accept them as they are.

THE KIDS ARE FINE -- THEY DON'T CARE

Because sexually grooming kids starting in Kindergarten is OK ???

OK Groomer....

Reminds me of the religious kids when I was in high school.

The boys always went after the religious girls because they had been sheltered by their parents and were extremely naive.

So many actually believed you got pregnant from kissing -- because in the movies they'd show a couple kissing -- next thing you know the girl is pregnant.

Ignorance serves no one.

Precisely
Ignorance serves no one
So, I give you SCIENCE

SCIENCE !!!
XY - man
XX - woman
You are BORN that way and, NO, you don't get to choose
Anything else is mental illness

If you want to teach mental illness/sexual deviancy to YOUR kids though despicable, that's your problem.

This need to want to teach your "cult" of falsehoods to OTHER people's kids is bizarre.

The bizarre part clears up real fast when that person is exposed as a pedo

OK groomer.

I used homosexuality to make it easier to understand.

There are lots of things science does not have hard facts on and can only specualte.

What causes homosexuality?

What do we actually know? How much of a person's sexual orientation can be chalked up to biology?

Probably the strongest current evidence is for genetic contributions—but that doesn't mean we've found a gene.

All geneticists know that no complex human behaviors are determined by single genes. There was a lot of research in the '90s where people were hoping to find a genetic marker; that didn't go too well. The current evidence really focuses on twin studies, and these studies suggest that the heritability of sexual orientation ranges between 30 and 40 percent.

Heritability is not about a person; heritability is always about a population. So if we look at the population of Americans and all of their sexual orientations, the estimate of 30 to 40 percent means that amount of the person to person variation in sexual orientation is due to genetic factors. If sexual orientation was completely governed by genes, then heritability would be 100 percent. In other words, genetics raises the chances of you being gay, but it doesn't finish the job.There is clearly something non-genetic going on. www.newsweek.com...

Science is not STUCK -- but you are.

Science continues to search for the "why's".

We still believe in the value of rigorous scientific research about transgender identity and encourage you to read the published, peer-reviewed studies that we cited in the original article if you are interested in learning more about this topic (linked below):

1. Transsexuality among twins: Identity concordance, transition, rearing, and orientation
2. A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality
3. Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus
4. A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity
5. Changing your sex changes your brain: influence of testosterone and estrogen on adult human brain structure
6. Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism
7. White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormone treatment: A diffusion tensor imaging study
8. The (CA)n polymorphism of ERβ gene is associated with FtM Transsexualism
9. Should transvestic fetishism be classified in DSM 5? Recommendations from the WPATH consensus process for revision of the diagnosis of transvestic fetishism

The above are links at: sitn.hms.harvard.edu...

That's at best speculative, not repeatable, testable real science.

By definition, if it was genetic, through millions of years of evolution, it would have been bred out.

Finally, bevause of it's increase in georgraphical areas aligned with leftists politics, it is clear to me that is is "nurture", i.r. brainwashing kids so that adults can self justify and groom for sex.

Besides, why so concerned about OTHER people's kids.
If you must, teach that mental illness to your OWN kids.

OK Groomer

Yes, you continue with your STUCK science.

In my world, science is always evolving.

That's not science and you know it.

It's pedophilia and mental illness

Gross...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join