It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pizza Hut has gone full woke, now we must make them full broke'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Were you sexually attracted to girls in kindergarten? Or just attracted?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Personally, I don't recall kindergarten.

My first crush was around 4th grade. I loved her so much.
edit on 6/4/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Idk…looking at who owns what restaurants makes me want to try some Rusty Taco and there is one in Miamisburg.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 600000077America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: oops

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

When I was a kid we used to play cops and robbers a lot
a reply to: nugget1

It sounds like you identified as a cop. Your parents should have gotten you a patrol car, badge, and a real gun. Bigots.

Actually, my favorite was Cowboys and XXXX (don't want to offend the uber-sensitive here). I was Annie Oakley, my heroine.
I wanted to be a gunslinger SO bad when I grew up!

I went to work in an ammunition factory when in my 20's and became a Ballistics Technician.

Drill Sargent would have n=been my second choice.....

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Were you sexually attracted to girls in kindergarten? Or just attracted?

Who knows and who cares.

I honestly don't remember then.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I actually do remember my first crush. It was in kindergarten, I still know her, and it had nothing to do with sex. I was definitely attracted to her.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I actually do remember my first crush. It was in kindergarten, I still know her, and it had nothing to do with sex. I was definitely attracted to her.

If we're going to judge people based on what they thought when they were 7, then please address me as Captain President Hero Astronaut.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You are Bill the Cat, not Calvin.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If we're going to judge people based on what they thought when they were 7,

You were in kindergarten until you were 7? That explains a lot.

And we're not judging anyone for what they thought, I'm stating that attraction exists without even the knowledge of sex. I thought girls were pretty when I was 5. I was attracted.

Is heterosexuality all about sex to you?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I won’t have any problem continuing to not go there. Pizza made at home is way better. You get it exactly the way you want and can go any direction with it. Way cheaper as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HorsePaster

But it looks funny. All lumpy and not circular.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If we're going to judge people based on what they thought when they were 7,

And we're not judging anyone for what they thought, I'm stating that attraction exists without even the knowledge of sex. I thought girls were pretty when I was 5. I was attracted.

Is heterosexuality all about sex to you?

Look at all the fun you missed out on by not having picture books depicting what pleasure you could have with your-and others-sex organs!

At least kids won't have to wait for approaching puberty for their curiosity to be aroused now, or parental guidance to help them through the difficult years.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Think of all the fun we missed before the internet. When all we had was giggling about peepees and stuff. And playing doctor and stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Why, though? Additional question (because I genuinely don't understand what the difference between the two are) why are drag queens, with an act that stereotypes and essentially mocks women, acceptable in 2022 yet AL Jolson and other blackface performers are viewed as highly offensive and racist because they stereotyped and mocked blacks? I honestly don't get it... I fail to see entertainment value in watching fake women on a stage and I fail to see how one is horribly offensive side while the other is an expression of art.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You find drag queens offensive to women? Are you a woman?

Interesting point about blackface though. I just caught a Mickey Rooney/Judy Garland movie about some kids "putting on a show" (seems they did that a lot in the '40s). It was a minstrel show. Blackface and everything. Yeah, it was very cringeworthy even though I'm not black.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Pedantic.

And homosexuality is about sex.

Hence the "sex" in homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

And homosexuality is about sex.

Of course it is.
Who said otherwise?

Why does anyone give a #?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Think of all the fun we missed before the internet. When all we had was giggling about peepees and stuff. And playing doctor and stuff.

I know, right!? Society has improved so much since we got rid of all those draconian 'morality' and 'Christian values' malarky! It's great, like hippy era on steroids; it it feels good, do it!

The world is destined to become a much better place if we just focus on our own desires and stop worrying about how it affects other people, or society as a whole.

Down with oppression! Down with whites, straight people and laws I don't agree with! Never has mankind known such freedom and liberation! Oh, wait......

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Society has improved so much since we got rid of all those draconian 'morality' and 'Christian values' malarky! It's great, like hippy era on steroids; it it feels good, do it!
Yeah. The 50s were so great. Right? I guess it depends on your point of view though. June Cleaver was awesome!

Down with labels.
Down with giving a # about what someone does which has no effect on me.

The gay is not contagious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join