It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Pizza Hut has gone full woke, now we must make them full broke'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The2Billies

My principals that little children should not be taught the ABC's of LGBT stand firm.

Yeah. Ignore it. Maybe it will go away. No such thing as them.

Why have they been allowed to break our laws?
No one that I know asks anyone what they do in their bedroom, why do they have to sling it out onto the streets and into the schools?
Have you ever watched a "gay" Parade in SF? No other people would be allowed on the streets nude or blatantly doing sex acts in public.
I thought they wanted the respect they are supposedly due as Parents and teachers and so forth, and this is how they want to get it?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Worst pizza maker by far, for decades they have used the worst ingredients, its part of the reason their pizza is always so greasy. (great if your backed up others yuck)

people should be turning away from them for that if nothing else, drag queen story time is just another reason (much more minor) besides a terrible product.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ah
You don't know the difference between drag and trans. Typical.

And yes, I know what a cuckold is. Point?

originally posted by: RazorV66

It is fun, but no I'm not in the show. I'm there for beer and friends.
edit on 4-6-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

why do they have to sling it out onto the streets and into the schools?

Perhaps because "they" have been treated as less than human for a very long time. Pendulums swing. But I'm not sure what you mean by "into the schools." You mean that kids shouldn't learn that there are homosexuals and transsexuals in school? Better to learn about it on the streets or from the internet? Only in shameful whispers and crude jokes?

Do you think that not talking about them will make them go away? Remember the phrase "Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud?" Is this different?

Have you ever watched a "gay" Parade in SF?
No. Have you? Why?

edit on 6/4/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've been to the Long Beach Gay Pride Parade and Festival -- twice.

It's mostly families.

Never saw any nudity or overt sexual display.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

why do they have to sling it out onto the streets and into the schools?

Perhaps because "they" have been treated as less than human for a very long time. Pendulums swing.

Do you think that not talking about them will make them go away? Remember the phrase "Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud?" Is this different?

Have you ever watched a "gay" Parade in SF?
No. Have you? Why?

If you see color the same as a chosen sex act, there is no way you are ever going to see it.
I have no "pride" in where I chose to put my penis and I don't need to tell anyone about it.
We have laws that are the same for everyone, or were!

No. Have you? Why?
Yeah turned on the TV at the wrong time so what are you saying> If you never saw it you could care less if the Nations and/or State laws are violated to make one small part of society feel better?

Could you act the same on your towns streets? Its ok because they have somehow been treated as less then human in their own eyes no one else.
When you chose to show the world where you stand and do it by having nude men on their knees with dog collars around their necks yeah I guess maybe those have been treated as less than human as they clearly prefer!

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

If you see color the same as a chosen sex act, there is no way you are ever going to see it.

I thought you didn't care about what people do in their bedrooms. I wasn't talking about any sex act.

I have no "pride" in where I chose to put my penis and I don't need to tell anyone about it.
Me neither. But plenty of macho men sure seem to think it's something to brag about. Our former president for example.

Its ok because they have somehow been treated as less then human in their own eyes no one else.
That's absurd. Until a few years ago homosexual couples could not legally marry. In many states there is still no protection in housing and employment. Less than human, yes, indeed.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's mostly families.

Maybe Long Beach upholds the law, you can't say the same for all of the parades and displays unfortunately.
With all of the issues we all have to deal with why has sex preference become so huge!

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

It's mostly families.

Maybe Long Beach upholds the law, you can't say the same for all of the parades and displays unfortunately.
With all of the issues we all have to deal with why has sex preference become so huge!

I'm sure the "hetero" beaches are pure and saintly.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Homosexuality is all about sex.

It's all about sex.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It is about who you are attracted to. I was attracted to girls before I knew what sex was. Same goes for most gay people, but the opposite.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It's mostly families.

I'm sure the "hetero" beaches are pure and saintly.

No they just stay within the law.

Not like this

Parents brought their children to the 21+ gay bar on Saturday and cheered them on as they threw money at the queens.

Children were also invited to ‘walk the catwalk’ and perform with the drag queens.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Isn't it a parents' right?

Heavens! There was a little baby in attendance. Scarred for life now. Probably caught the gay!

Clowns are scarier than drag queens, way scarier.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
4 of my 5 kids are at a drag show right now. Zero sexual content. The adult show starts at 6 and I'll be joining the wife after the kids come home.

I'm in a kind of small city. Our art culture puts on drag shows, etc.

My kid loves to go. The crowd is so much fun.

Adult Fear -- is really just that.

Would you be willing to admit not everyone is you?
No agenda for these kids taken to a over 21 gay bar?

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Completely harmless fun. But... in this circle, if it's not straight, white, and Christian, it's the boogeyman.

Maybe this site isn't filled with moronic parents that think just MAYBE a 50% tranny suicide rate, ridicule and diverted future reproduction, aka ending your bloodline isn't a viable path to lead their kids down.
You do you though.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Isn't it a parents' right?

Heavens! There was a little baby in attendance. Scarred for life now. Probably caught the gay!

Clowns are scarier than drag queens, way scarier.

I don't think I can take my kids to the over 21 bar with me so I don't need a sitter.
Scarred? Yeah, I bet the kids whose parents have so little discretion will be scarred.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I don't think I can take my kids to the over 21 bar with me

You certainly can't buy them a drink but other than that, it's up to the bar to decide.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Maybe this site isn't filled with moronic parents that think just MAYBE a 50% tranny suicide rate, ridicule and diverted future reproduction, aka ending your bloodline isn't a viable path to lead their kids down.
You do you though.

This thread has nothing to do with transgender people. Are you okay?
edit on 4-6-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

4 of my 5 kids are at a drag show right now. Zero sexual content. The adult show starts at 6 and I'll be joining the wife after the kids come home.

I'm in a kind of small city. Our art culture puts on drag shows, etc.

My kid loves to go. The crowd is so much fun.

Adult Fear -- is really just that.

Would you be willing to admit not everyone is you?
No agenda for these kids taken to a over 21 gay bar?

I'm going to say -- it's all in how the parents handle it.

Parents could ask the child what they think/feel -- what they learned from the experience.

Or the parent could interject their own fears, prejudice, and judgment.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It is about who you are attracted to. I was attracted to girls before I knew what sex was. Same goes for most gay people, but the opposite.

Sexualy attracted to.

Corrected for you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join