It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Claim Their Child Came Out To Them As Trans At Age 2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Why most people think this is fine is beyond me. It's frustrating to see happening.

It's a full on psychological war on their minds.
edit on 5-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

Why most people think this is fine is beyond me. It's frustrating to see happening.

It's a full on psychological war on their minds.

Agreed.

We live in a world now that thinks it is okay to do these things to a 2 year old.

Tom boys grow up to be beautiful woman.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Godless

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
At 2 years of age, I think I wanted to be a dog. Dogs weee awesome and I thought I identified as a dog. My parents did not support nor let me eat dog food, sleep on a dog house or crap in the yard. Later on that day, I wanted to be a fireman and later that night I wanted to have bionic arms and legs.

I am sure the next day I was running around the back yard like a crazy person blowing bubbles and catching bugs.

I am sure at some point I put on one of my moms old wigs, an army helmet and by dads hip waders and a cape and ran around like a super hero like Thor.

I didn’t have a care in the world about sex, sexuality or gender. I was 2.

…..

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

ROLFMAO

I always wanted to be a transformer when I was little. And did some crazy stuff myself as a 2 year old, the world was so huge, so interesting and a great discovery for a small kid

But there are pictures from my youth I rather not discuss

I totally agree with what you said. Kids need to be kids, play, discover, learn, talk, walk around and stuff.

I truly hate this woke garbage.
edit on 5-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Who the # are you to decide one's life path because you have nothing else to do with yours?

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Who the # are you to decide one's life path because you have nothing else to do with yours?

Exactly, these Progressive activist and teachers need to stop preying on defenseless children.
edit on 5-6-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Progressive activist and teachers need to stop preying on defenseless children.

Are these not the same to similar people some wish to see given guns and armed?

Just saying if they are that crazy and promoting nonsense like transgenderism where kids are concerned might not be best to give them loaded weapons.
edit on 6-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

As far as parents -- some are going to push the current "trends" -- but I don't see much difference in this and parents that think they have the next Michael Jordan -- and pressure them in sports

Are you effing kidding me????

Did you just equate a few seasons of basketball to literally changing genders of your child??? Especially if you're talking about hormones being administered

This sort of sh!t right here is why the left cannot be reasoned with , you guys are so far gone off the edge no common sense even comes into play

Holy christ

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

As far as parents -- some are going to push the current "trends" -- but I don't see much difference in this and parents that think they have the next Michael Jordan -- and pressure them in sports

NO!

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

NO!

Well I suppose thank you for proving my point

What a sad sad state our species is in

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

NO!

Well I suppose thank you for proving my point

What a sad sad state our species is in

Why? Because the traditional binds of society are not what you approve of?

Humans are made like soup -- you dump all the ingredients in a big vat and stir -- even though the ingredients are the same -- the variety is infinite.

Humans are not black and white -- they are everything. The brain and body may not match.

How many transgender people do you personally know?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Soo my son used to like playing with my daughter's barbies when he was 3 or 4 years old, he used to love brushing their hair.

Did he ever said to me, "mommy I think I want to be a girl", nope never.

Did I encouraged him to switch sex? hell no, did he eventually became a transgender, hell not, by the time he was a teen he was soo good looking girls were all over him and he love it.

Now an adult, my son is happily married to a biological women and happy to be a man.

This bull crap and a lie, this just pushing for the mutilation and chemical castration of children.

Shame on anybody that thinks this is right, shame on you, idiot woke parents creating the next generation of sexually unhappy individuals with mental issues and health problems for life if they do not commit suicide after getting their bodies mutilated.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I knew one. He/she committed suicide at about 40 years of age. He told me during his transition that he was aware that there suicide levels were high amongst trans people. His transition to female occurred at about age 30 so he was well aware of what he was doing. A few years before death, he confided in me that he was having regrets about changing but had no choice but to stick it out as the transition couldn't be reversed.
People now seem to do this casually as the latest thing and may not realize that it may not be possible to undo. Hormone treatments at an early age cause many problems over time. Parents who abuse children like this do lifetime damage but are too stupid to understand what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No it's not. If a kid can't wipe his own ass then they can not identify what 'gender' they are. However, what you point out is that children 'see and hear' things that can affect how they will identify so that is nurture not nature at that time.

If a kid wears moms heels does than make him trans? If a little girl wears daddys work boots does that make her trans?

In the video the parent is asking a 4 year old 'what' they want to do. Maybe the kid likes how a dress feels. Maybe they like bright colors....no. Sorry.

There are cases that are very blantant where they are not the correct gender but these people are insane and part of the problem. They are creating a transgender child.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I feels that the targeting is an agenda, more like an experiment, we know that adults do it as a choice, knowing all the consequences.

And still suicide rates are high within transgender that go full mutilation.

Soo now the experiment is on children, made them think they are the sex they were no born with, as children can be very easily manipulated, then just chemically stop their hormonal development in the sex they were born with, then encourage mutilations of organ, in the hope that if the child never experience his own sex it will be more incline to survive after mutilation and a life time of hormone treatments, that eventually will erode their health and make them prone to cancer.

This is the sick society we are living in this days.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I knew one. He/she committed suicide at about 40 years of age. He told me during his transition that he was aware that there suicide levels were high amongst trans people. His transition to female occurred at about age 30 so he was well aware of what he was doing. A few years before death, he confided in me that he was having regrets about changing but had no choice but to stick it out as the transition couldn't be reversed.
People now seem to do this casually as the latest thing and may not realize that it may not be possible to undo. Hormone treatments at an early age cause many problems over time. Parents who abuse children like this do lifetime damage but are too stupid to understand what they are doing.

Always gotta go for the extreme. However, Firearm suicide among America's youth has hit its highest rate in 20 years, report finds: www.cbsnews.com...

I know several -- happy, well adjusted -- good people.

As said before my city's art culture puts on drag shows and has an open LGBTQ+ community.
edit on 6-6-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

There are cases that are very blantant where they are not the correct gender but these people are insane and part of the problem. They are creating a transgender child.

Can pretty much ignore the rest of your post.

You don't create straight children from gay children. That's been tried.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

A child begins to have an innate sense of their gender identity between ages 3 and 5.

Ahem...

The most polite response I can come up with...

BULL#.
edit on 6-6-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No. It is called confusing children who want to please their parents. I think you are ignoring the rest because you know it is the truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join