It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Claim Their Child Came Out To Them As Trans At Age 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Or they can deal with body they are in and if some "women" have penises now, then they can also have Adam's apples.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Whether a child at the age of two has any idea what sexual identity is or not is not the important point to be made here. (I don't think they know anything at that age...) The important point to be made is that at age two whether they understand sexual identity or not, it is not the right time to act on it. There is no reasonable excuse for acting to influence, change, or encourage anything of a sexual nature at age two.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Short of Young Sheldon, i canny imagine there are many weans that could even use the words "sexual identity" in a meaningful sentence at two years of age, never mind understanding the context behind such.

It's nuts with a capitol N really.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Imagine being an illogical being who is ignorant of reality telling people to educate themselves only because they disagree with what you believe.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A girl wanting to be like her brother does not make her trans. Why are we at the point where a 2 year old can make a decision and parents bow to their choice. You are not capable of making life altering decision at the age of 2, I thought the world was going crazy but the fact that people are agreeing with the parents on this confirms it.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The parents are mentally ill. The child is in danger and should be taken away from them until they get treatment and are safe.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bilbous

Have you never seen the crazy bird that says we should ask a baby's permission before changing?

Coz that the kind of "crap" we are contending with in this day of age never mind transexual toddlers.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That gave me a bit of a giggle...there's some #ing nutters out there.
People like that shouldn't be allowed to breed.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
These parents are rotten to the core and should be in a mental hospital forever. I would even suggest to sterilize them before they ruin more innocent kids lives.

The kid can barely walk, can barely talk but according to the parents the kid knows it's a trans. This world is getting sicker by the minute.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is so messed up😩

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

Hormone blockers is a different story. They are needed at the unset of puberty.

Counseling for sure.

no. When the child is 18, or perhaps 21, depending on how we will classify "adults" in the future, then they can decide what steps to take to change themselves into something they aren't. But to allow a child who is likely influenced by others to make life altering decisions before totally realizing the ramifications of those actions is wrong.

It should be child abuse and punished if done. Kids are fickle and they don't fully develop mentally until they are in their 20's.

NO - you're wrong.

The hormone blockers are to stop the effects of puberty. The physical changes associated with gender.

Female's do not want or need an Adams Apple.

females won't get an adams apple. A dude in a dress may.

Chosen ignorance.

Chosen biology. If you can show me in a biology book that all it takes for a man to be a woman is feeling like a woman, I'll have to accept this as fact, but everything I have ever been taught is that men have dicks and women have vajayjays. I totally grasp gay people wanting to be with the same sex, and I understand some folks want to pretend to be something they are not. Example, a dude in a dress. No matter how much he feels like a woman, he will always be a dude in a dress. If he's happy, super. But the millisecond you think you can force me to accept the dude is now a chick because he feels like he is, we have a problem. I don't have to buy into your delusion.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Might be good to have a fuller article than Twitter. I'm not a fan of Twitter as a complete source of info on an article.

Stormy’s mother says the difference was when her 2-year-old came to her and said, “I am a boy,” not, “I wanna be a boy.” At age 4, Stormy seems to have backed off a bit, telling the interviewer, “I feel like a boy and I wanna be a boy.” We’re not sure from this interview if there was more to it than Stormy saying, “I’m a boy,” but the parents decided to run with it, and now they have two boys.

twitchy.com...

That did not make it any better. As a mother who successfully raised a daughter to the age of 18.....and who actually started reading by age 3.....
A 2 year old does not know what a boy and a girl is. They may hear the words and sort of understand...but they do not know the actual meanings.

100% that kid's parents were influencing her to say that and to feel that. Because in 2022 with narcissists having kids, it is the cool thing to do in order to get attention. Back in the day we called this Munchausen syndrome by proxy. IT IS SICK. It is mental illness by parents and child abuse to the kids.

It is the parent's responsibility to teach their kids TRUTH. Truth is: that child was born a specific sex/gender and that is the sex/gender she is. Period. Stop destroying kids' lives for your own sick bull# fantasies. That child did not CHOOSE their sex/gender at 2 and 4. Nope. Did not happen. I don't care what their fantasy story is to the camera.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Whether a child at the age of two has any idea what sexual identity is or not is not the important point to be made here. (I don't think they know anything at that age...) The important point to be made is that at age two whether they understand sexual identity or not, it is not the right time to act on it. There is no reasonable excuse for acting to influence, change, or encourage anything of a sexual nature at age two.

It is Munchausen syndrome by proxy. Period.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These are people that need to be bitch-slapped.

There.

I said it.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yeah, that's what I'm getting from the studies...parents don't have time to pay attention to their children.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Might be good to have a fuller article than Twitter. I'm not a fan of Twitter as a complete source of info on an article.

Stormy’s mother says the difference was when her 2-year-old came to her and said, “I am a boy,” not, “I wanna be a boy.” At age 4, Stormy seems to have backed off a bit, telling the interviewer, “I feel like a boy and I wanna be a boy.” We’re not sure from this interview if there was more to it than Stormy saying, “I’m a boy,” but the parents decided to run with it, and now they have two boys.

twitchy.com...

That did not make it any better. As a mother who successfully raised a daughter to the age of 18.....and who actually started reading by age 3.....
A 2 year old does not know what a boy and a girl is. They may hear the words and sort of understand...but they do not know the actual meanings.

100% that kid's parents were influencing her to say that and to feel that. Because in 2022 with narcissists having kids, it is the cool thing to do in order to get attention. Back in the day we called this Munchausen syndrome by proxy. IT IS SICK. It is mental illness by parents and child abuse to the kids.

It is the parent's responsibility to teach their kids TRUTH. Truth is: that child was born a specific sex/gender and that is the sex/gender she is. Period. Stop destroying kids' lives for your own sick bull# fantasies. That child did not CHOOSE their sex/gender at 2 and 4. Nope. Did not happen. I don't care what their fantasy story is to the camera.

So, since you've already made up your mind that Transgender's don't exist.

You're not going to be objective regarding these parents.

I'm also a mother of a daughter -- actually 2 -- and grandmother to a granddaughter.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What is a woman?

noun, plural wom·en [wim-in].
an adult female person.Compare man (def. 1), girl (def. 1).
a female employee or representative:
A woman from the real estate agency called.

www.dictionary.com...

but then, what is a female?

female
[ fee-meyl ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: female / females / femaleness on Thesaurus.com
🍎 Elementary Level
noun
a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.
an organism of the sex or sexual phase that normally produces egg cells.

If you are a dude who thinks he is a woman, that's what he is. A dude who THINKS he is a woman. And if he's happy, super. But the definition and the reality still don't make that person a woman. This is what the argument is. And only in clown world can he be a her.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Female impersonator or transvestite. Those were the definitions previously.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
When I grew up it was just woman and man. Much easier to cope with lol.

Now you don't even know what to say, you might be stepping on some long toes.

What a horrible world for kids in this age.
edit on 5-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Flood their undeveloped minds with constant harassment of gender, identity, and sex and you get a two year old that doesn’t want to be GI joe or Cinderella, they want to be captain transgender.

It is a screwed up full on mental assault on the youth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join