It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Claim Their Child Came Out To Them As Trans At Age 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

if you really loved them, you would find a way to put a mini fusion reactor in their chest. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If we are to believe the wokels about 30% of the population is suddenly born in the wrong body. The interesting thing is that this only seems to ocur in the west. Mainly the U.S and Europe.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Might be good to have a fuller article than Twitter. I'm not a fan of Twitter as a complete source of info on an article.

Stormy’s mother says the difference was when her 2-year-old came to her and said, “I am a boy,” not, “I wanna be a boy.” At age 4, Stormy seems to have backed off a bit, telling the interviewer, “I feel like a boy and I wanna be a boy.” We’re not sure from this interview if there was more to it than Stormy saying, “I’m a boy,” but the parents decided to run with it, and now they have two boys.

twitchy.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seems like 2 parents guilty of child abuse to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
We pulled our kid out too and home school him, he is hitting way above his grade too. We're not a strict family by any means but I am more old fashioned if you will. My wife leans more left and me right so that's fun in itself. My son is 10 and I know my wife already thinks he may be gay, she has for a while but I disagree, he's not the sporting type, he is very sensitive but this doesn't make him gay. My wife sometimes drops hints at him and used to put him in pink t-shirts sometimes, when he was in brick and mortar school and wore a pink T she put him in one day, he was upset when I picked him up later because he was made fun of, he didn't mind wearing the pink T shirt to be fair, he likes the color as well as other colors but other kids can be nasty. He chooses his own clothes to wear these days and they're usually the normal boy stuff I would probably have chosen but to me, lets let HIM decide, so what if he comes across a little feminine sometimes, he comes across masculine at times too. He may turn out to be bi-sexual, he may actually be gay or straight but it's up to him to find out who he is not us to push him in a certain direction. However he is, he will be loved by me the same. Maybe he does want to be the opposite sex, I hope he doesn't go all full on sex change because I would be very sad at that and purely because it would feel the person I know doesn't exist anymore, just a little personal selfishness there but if he did, hey i'd have another daughter who would be loved, either way my back would never turn away ever. It's up to them to come out, or not, it's not on us as parents to push them, or anyone else for that matter, we can all be here for them when they ask questions but they have to decide for themselves. Just my 2 penneth.
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Plenty of parents have tried to push gay kids to be straight.

It doesn't work.

If a kid is happy presenting as the opposite of their birth -- I don't think anything or anyone will force them to stay with it, if it's not who they are.

These parents seem just fine letting their child be happy in his choices (no, I don't think they chose for him).

And if some day he decides to be a girl again, I think they will be just fine with that too.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: igloo

A child begins to have an innate sense of their gender identity between ages 3 and 5. Around this time, they also start to pick up on the subtle and not-so-subtle gender expectations in their family, their daycare, their church and their community.

For some children and youth, the gender expectations that are connected to the sex they were assigned at birth don’t match or fit. Some children and youth will clearly identify that their gender is actually the opposite of the sex they were assigned at birth, indicating a transgender identity. Other children and youth may feel more in the middle when it comes to gender expectations, indicating a gender expansive identity.

www.chop.edu...#:~:text=A%20child%20begins%20to%20have%20an%20innate%20sense,famil y%2C%20their%20daycare%2C%20their%20church%20and%20their%20community.

I agree with you on this. I've known I was attracted to women since I was about four and never could identify with what "woman" was culturally but was ok with being female if I could mentally live in a more male world. I realized I was bisexual when I was older and attracted to the odd man too.

Still, the child's developing sense of gender is theirs alone and it really bothers me to see parents make such a call about their child so young. I've known a couple young people who seemed completely the opposite gender until puberty and then they became extremely aligned with their genetic gender. One girl even had childhood friends that were shocked she was a girl when meeting later in life.

So I don't think gender and sexuality are alien to children but their primitive form of it can be so easily distorted by wishful parents or worse, abused. I had orgasms that woke me out of my sleep as early as three years old. It was rare but thank god no adult decided I was "ready"

WOW! Thank you for an intelligent post.

I think we are born who we are. That our brain wiring (and other) tell us who we are. That no outside force can change it.

Humans are created like a big vat of soup -- you throw all the ingredients in and stir -- each batch is unique -- even though all the ingredients are the same.

I look back on the history of homosexuals. Especially homosexuals and religion. Each was born homosexual -- not a choice. Nurturing (if you wanna call it that) did not conquer nature. Same for gender dysphoria. I also support Fluid. Our bodies go through more changes than just puberty. I support human chemistry can change throughout our lives.

As far as parents -- some are going to push the current "trends" -- but I don't see much difference in this and parents that think they have the next Michael Jordan -- and pressure them in sports.

Yes, agree that people are born who they are. At my core, I am who I always was.

There is a big difference between thinking you have the next Michael Jordan and pushing children to change their sex as there are many stories out there of permanent damage done psychologically and physically by hormones/surgery. Supporting a child emotionally and respecting their decision is fine but hopefully not too many extreme parents will push their agenda on the child. This is why I feel the medical system needs to be responsible and take a slower approach, making trans youth wait longer and explore it through psychology long before any surgical/hormonal intervention. The botched surgeries are simply horrific and are in part why there is such a high rate of suicide amount young trans people.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
My question is how is this not child abuse? We do not allow children the right to participate in adult activities until 18 but they can transition at 2? These parents are sick and that child needs to be taken from them. I absolutely hate human garbage who ruin their children's lives with their disgusting agendas and ideology.

Do you know the difference between Gender and Sexual?

There's two genders and a host of mental illnesses and despite what you or any other rainbow warrior may think to the contrary, is biological fact. Sexual means pertaining to the act of sexual intercourse. What was your point?

Keep in mind that there may be some old people on here who are gay, bi, trans and lived at a time when it was actually illegal and they were abused for it. That history is the root of the lgbt whatever movement. It was simply to be allowed to live in safety and be recognized as equal human beings. It has become a political agenda and that is where the problems start ie. trans kids at two years old. The initial desire for inclusion and safety is legit.

A small number of people are truly wired different from the two genders. For example XXY or XXX will likely will affect their perception of gender. Other people are psychologically more aligned to the other gender for unknown reasons.

I don't believe in pushing kids into anything they are not ready for, especially things not reversible like surgery or hormones during puberty and think that we cannot consent to such procedures at a young age.

Somehow a logical line needs to be drawn between protecting the rights of those who are different and protecting those who may be pushed into what is currently a trendy, inclusive thing to do.

The government should have stopped at equal rights. Have law on the books but not to promote it as the best new thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The parents are fruit loop woke nutjobs and would be attention seekers.

At 2 years old meaningful words and sentences are still an issue never mind complex scenarios such as sexuality.

I mean its not that long after managing object permanence ffs.

Give the little ones a break.

Life is complex enough.

edit on 2-6-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

A child begins to have an innate sense of their gender identity between ages 3 and 5. Around this time, they also start to pick up on the subtle and not-so-subtle gender expectations in their family, their daycare, their church and their community.

For some children and youth, the gender expectations that are connected to the sex they were assigned at birth don’t match or fit. Some children and youth will clearly identify that their gender is actually the opposite of the sex they were assigned at birth, indicating a transgender identity. Other children and youth may feel more in the middle when it comes to gender expectations, indicating a gender expansive identity.

www.chop.edu...#:~:text=A%20child%20begins%20to%20have%20an%20innate%20sense,famil y%2C%20their%20daycare%2C%20their%20church%20and%20their%20community.

I agree with you on this. I've known I was attracted to women since I was about four and never could identify with what "woman" was culturally but was ok with being female if I could mentally live in a more male world. I realized I was bisexual when I was older and attracted to the odd man too.

Still, the child's developing sense of gender is theirs alone and it really bothers me to see parents make such a call about their child so young. I've known a couple young people who seemed completely the opposite gender until puberty and then they became extremely aligned with their genetic gender. One girl even had childhood friends that were shocked she was a girl when meeting later in life.

So I don't think gender and sexuality are alien to children but their primitive form of it can be so easily distorted by wishful parents or worse, abused. I had orgasms that woke me out of my sleep as early as three years old. It was rare but thank god no adult decided I was "ready"

WOW! Thank you for an intelligent post.

I think we are born who we are. That our brain wiring (and other) tell us who we are. That no outside force can change it.

Humans are created like a big vat of soup -- you throw all the ingredients in and stir -- each batch is unique -- even though all the ingredients are the same.

I look back on the history of homosexuals. Especially homosexuals and religion. Each was born homosexual -- not a choice. Nurturing (if you wanna call it that) did not conquer nature. Same for gender dysphoria. I also support Fluid. Our bodies go through more changes than just puberty. I support human chemistry can change throughout our lives.

As far as parents -- some are going to push the current "trends" -- but I don't see much difference in this and parents that think they have the next Michael Jordan -- and pressure them in sports.

Yes, agree that people are born who they are. At my core, I am who I always was.

There is a big difference between thinking you have the next Michael Jordan and pushing children to change their sex as there are many stories out there of permanent damage done psychologically and physically by hormones/surgery. Supporting a child emotionally and respecting their decision is fine but hopefully not too many extreme parents will push their agenda on the child. This is why I feel the medical system needs to be responsible and take a slower approach, making trans youth wait longer and explore it through psychology long before any surgical/hormonal intervention. The botched surgeries are simply horrific and are in part why there is such a high rate of suicide amount young trans people.

I think we agree that Extremism is Extremism -- and parents can be damaging to kids. There are sports-addict parents that give their kids steroids, etc.

Why would trans kids have surgery? There's no reason they should have surgery.

Hormone blockers is a different story. They are needed at the unset of puberty.

Counseling for sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Counseling for sure.

no. When the child is 18, or perhaps 21, depending on how we will classify "adults" in the future, then they can decide what steps to take to change themselves into something they aren't. But to allow a child who is likely influenced by others to make life altering decisions before totally realizing the ramifications of those actions is wrong.

It should be child abuse and punished if done. Kids are fickle and they don't fully develop mentally until they are in their 20's.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Counseling for sure.

no. When the child is 18, or perhaps 21, depending on how we will classify "adults" in the future, then they can decide what steps to take to change themselves into something they aren't. But to allow a child who is likely influenced by others to make life altering decisions before totally realizing the ramifications of those actions is wrong.

It should be child abuse and punished if done. Kids are fickle and they don't fully develop mentally until they are in their 20's.

NO - you're wrong.

The hormone blockers are to stop the effects of puberty. The physical changes associated with gender.

Female's do not want or need an Adams Apple.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That would be a case for child services or relatives to step in. Preferably relatives, as the parents are apparently mentally ill.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Counseling for sure.

NO - you're wrong.

The hormone blockers are to stop the effects of puberty. The physical changes associated with gender.

females won't get an adams apple. A dude in a dress may.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Counseling for sure.

NO - you're wrong.

Chosen ignorance.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Counseling for sure.

NO - you're wrong.

Chosen ignorance.

Naw, it's reality
edit on 2-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Counseling for sure.

NO - you're wrong.

Chosen ignorance.

Naw, it's reality

Reality?

That would be to educate yourself -- rather than choose ignorance.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Haven't you heard? War is peace, slavery is freedom, support the right delusion or you're an intolerant bigot.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: vonclod

Haven't you heard? War is peace, slavery is freedom, support the right delusion or you're an intolerant bigot.

I guess I am..lol

I'm tolerant really, live and let live, is my philosophy..but that doesn't mean I have personally entertain this madness. Reality is reality.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Counseling for sure.

NO - you're wrong.

Chosen ignorance.

Naw, it's reality

Reality?

That would be to educate yourself -- rather than choose ignorance.

No, I don't think I will, I don't care how you live your live, do as you please, but you are not changing my personal opinion. And what I mean by that, is, you get no special treatment, I treat you like everyone else, I would refer to you by name..(person with ovaries)..
, there will be absolutely no pronouns..etc
edit on 2-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join