It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Claim Their Child Came Out To Them As Trans At Age 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Seriously.

How does an adult think that a damned 2 year old know this? In my opinion, they do not unless moved in that direction or encouraged. Really, this insanity has to be exposed.

The material on TikTok should be played for a full hour on 60 minutes for all to see. How has no media outside of political pundits or obscure networks reported on this insanity?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's like a vegetarian cat. We all know who's really in control there.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

lol I knew I was gay when I was too young to express what being gay was in spoken language or action. My 1st crush was barney rubble. Then bam bam got his own show...

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A child begins to have an innate sense of their gender identity between ages 3 and 5. Around this time, they also start to pick up on the subtle and not-so-subtle gender expectations in their family, their daycare, their church and their community.

For some children and youth, the gender expectations that are connected to the sex they were assigned at birth don’t match or fit. Some children and youth will clearly identify that their gender is actually the opposite of the sex they were assigned at birth, indicating a transgender identity. Other children and youth may feel more in the middle when it comes to gender expectations, indicating a gender expansive identity.

www.chop.edu...#:~:text=A%20child%20begins%20to%20have%20an%20innate%20sense,famil y%2C%20their%20daycare%2C%20their%20church%20and%20their%20community.
edit on 1-6-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The husband is weak and this is just another whatchacallitit that happens with the so called snow flakes. Im not sure what happened with their generation but my daughter was born in 1989. After that I was divorced and and my exwife was all like im a hippy and bla bla bla and this was in the year 1989. My daughter now has been married 3 times and has 6 girls!!!!! no males I When I see stuff like this and I voice my opinion the people I know think Im some sort of white power type guy and its really alot of BS this has nothing to due with the color of my skin. Im actually 1/16th Choctaw Indian and also Cherokee, Scott, Norweigan . I have a nice year tan year round but this is just bunch of BS!!!!
edit on 1-6-2022 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So then it doesn't happen by age 2, thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It could I suppose.

But, the point is gender is recognized early.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It could I suppose.

But, the point is gender is recognized early.

Why stop there, I think it happens before birth, in fact abortion is actually trans-hate, killing the unborn trans children.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

A child begins to have an innate sense of their gender identity between ages 3 and 5. Around this time, they also start to pick up on the subtle and not-so-subtle gender expectations in their family, their daycare, their church and their community.

For some children and youth, the gender expectations that are connected to the sex they were assigned at birth don’t match or fit. Some children and youth will clearly identify that their gender is actually the opposite of the sex they were assigned at birth, indicating a transgender identity. Other children and youth may feel more in the middle when it comes to gender expectations, indicating a gender expansive identity.

www.chop.edu...#:~:text=A%20child%20begins%20to%20have%20an%20innate%20sense,famil y%2C%20their%20daycare%2C%20their%20church%20and%20their%20community.

There's an OK groomer joke in there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hey! I've seen Jesus Camp.

Now that's grooming.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

How did he build his fire?

Inquiring minds.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ummm... Yeah

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

How does an adult think that a damned 2 year old know this?

They don’t, but their severe mental illness makes them think they do.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I agree with you on this. I've known I was attracted to women since I was about four and never could identify with what "woman" was culturally but was ok with being female if I could mentally live in a more male world. I realized I was bisexual when I was older and attracted to the odd man too.

Still, the child's developing sense of gender is theirs alone and it really bothers me to see parents make such a call about their child so young. I've known a couple young people who seemed completely the opposite gender until puberty and then they became extremely aligned with their genetic gender. One girl even had childhood friends that were shocked she was a girl when meeting later in life.

So I don't think gender and sexuality are alien to children but their primitive form of it can be so easily distorted by wishful parents or worse, abused. I had orgasms that woke me out of my sleep as early as three years old. It was rare but thank god no adult decided I was "ready"

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It's entertainment.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

I agree with you on this. I've known I was attracted to women since I was about four and never could identify with what "woman" was culturally but was ok with being female if I could mentally live in a more male world. I realized I was bisexual when I was older and attracted to the odd man too.

Still, the child's developing sense of gender is theirs alone and it really bothers me to see parents make such a call about their child so young. I've known a couple young people who seemed completely the opposite gender until puberty and then they became extremely aligned with their genetic gender. One girl even had childhood friends that were shocked she was a girl when meeting later in life.

So I don't think gender and sexuality are alien to children but their primitive form of it can be so easily distorted by wishful parents or worse, abused. I had orgasms that woke me out of my sleep as early as three years old. It was rare but thank god no adult decided I was "ready"

WOW! Thank you for an intelligent post.

I think we are born who we are. That our brain wiring (and other) tell us who we are. That no outside force can change it.

Humans are created like a big vat of soup -- you throw all the ingredients in and stir -- each batch is unique -- even though all the ingredients are the same.

I look back on the history of homosexuals. Especially homosexuals and religion. Each was born homosexual -- not a choice. Nurturing (if you wanna call it that) did not conquer nature. Same for gender dysphoria. I also support Fluid. Our bodies go through more changes than just puberty. I support human chemistry can change throughout our lives.

As far as parents -- some are going to push the current "trends" -- but I don't see much difference in this and parents that think they have the next Michael Jordan -- and pressure them in sports.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
My question is how is this not child abuse? We do not allow children the right to participate in adult activities until 18 but they can transition at 2? These parents are sick and that child needs to be taken from them. I absolutely hate human garbage who ruin their children's lives with their disgusting agendas and ideology.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
My question is how is this not child abuse? We do not allow children the right to participate in adult activities until 18 but they can transition at 2? These parents are sick and that child needs to be taken from them. I absolutely hate human garbage who ruin their children's lives with their disgusting agendas and ideology.

Do you know the difference between Gender and Sexual?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I don't believe for 1 second a 2 year old said this, this is the parents being "trendy" because thats what a lot of this garbage is. What a bunch of bullsh#t!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I'm still convinced we're all bi somewhere along a spectrum. Some are just in denial and can't accept it. Like it's affront to their manliness or traditional womenhood.

There are even people who think if you aren't straight you can't be manly for some reason. As if every guy out there who has sex with other men are all sissy drama queens or every woman is some mannish brute of a woman.

But it is pretty disgusting that people are forcing sexuality on to children and not letting them discover themselves on their own. They have this pedophilific trait of trying to involve themselves with children and young teen's sexuality and want to be a part of it. Almost like they are just trying to position themselves into trying to have a chance with the kid after building up rapport and a false sense of security in the adult.

Which.. is essentially grooming.

Young people need to be taught not to trust any adult that says they can't trust their parents and to trust them.

Sure there are situations where the parents themselves are abusive, but generally speaking.. it's a set up for something terrible to happen.

Especially with damned teachers. I'm so sick and tired of teachers feeling like they can take the place of the parents.

Hell, what makes them think that? I know so many teachers as an adult who I know barely passed high school, and are dumber than a box of rocks and immature, and aren't exactly what I would call role models who don't even understand the material they teach and just tell their students to read the material. They wait last minute to grade assignments, and as an adult I woukdn't take advice from them let alone take them seriously.

There needs to be more stringent requirments on what it takes to be a teacher.

If I had chikdren I definitely wouldn't want them learning from someone who graduated bottom of their class or barely passed, and didn't understand what the hell they are teaching and feel they can instead spend more time talking about their personal lives, opinions and beliefs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join