It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Claim Their Child Came Out To Them As Trans At Age 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
My question is how is this not child abuse? We do not allow children the right to participate in adult activities until 18 but they can transition at 2? These parents are sick and that child needs to be taken from them. I absolutely hate human garbage who ruin their children's lives with their disgusting agendas and ideology.

Do you know the difference between Gender and Sexual?

Do you know how to participate in a logical argument?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Seriously.

How does an adult think that a damned 2 year old know this? In my opinion, they do not unless moved in that direction or encouraged. Really, this insanity has to be exposed.

The material on TikTok should be played for a full hour on 60 minutes for all to see. How has no media outside of political pundits or obscure networks reported on this insanity?

twitter.com...

I do believe its due to their parents or some influence of adult.
I doubt children that young know anything what it is.

This is what the media is cheering upon.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

It is child abuse but here is the issue many in the media wont accept it as child abuse.

The media are trying to degenerate the minds of the young.

edit on 2-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

It is child abuse but here is the issue many in the media wont accept it as child abuse.

The media are trying to degenerate the minds of the young.

Oh I'm well aware. I have a 9 year old son and during the pandemic I pulled him out of school and his mother home schools him. So far he is at least 2 grades ahead of his peers and he knows that the degenerate ideology the liberals push isn't normal and will never be accepted as such. I'm grateful to have such an intelligent offspring who seems to very much be on the right track. We limit his screen time, make sure he only watches age appropriate entertainment and we know all his friends and their parents. It is literally a war for our children, one I will never lose as long as blood flows through my veins and air fills my lungs.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

My question is how is this not child abuse? We do not allow children the right to participate in adult activities until 18 but they can transition at 2? These parents are sick and that child needs to be taken from them. I absolutely hate human garbage who ruin their children's lives with their disgusting agendas and ideology.

There's two genders and a host of mental illnesses and despite what you or any other rainbow warrior may think to the contrary, is biological fact. Sexual means pertaining to the act of sexual intercourse. What was your point?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Do you know how to participate in a logical argument?

I don't believe they do. I think they parrot the deranged talking points shared by the LGBTFJB crowd pushes. I'm sure she supports drag queen story time and teachers not informing parents about their sexual grooming.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I just have a hard time taking anyone seriously who types in all capitals, uses multiple exclamation points, and ends sentences with multiple periods.

As far as that poster in specific. They're just trollish in my opinion. I don't think they've said anything that I thought was actually remarkable.

I know I spew my fair share of quips, but at least I think I'm witty lmao.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

A child begins to have an innate sense of their gender identity between ages 3 and 5. Around this time, they also start to pick up on the subtle and not-so-subtle gender expectations in their family, their daycare, their church and their community.

For some children and youth, the gender expectations that are connected to the sex they were assigned at birth don’t match or fit. Some children and youth will clearly identify that their gender is actually the opposite of the sex they were assigned at birth, indicating a transgender identity. Other children and youth may feel more in the middle when it comes to gender expectations, indicating a gender expansive identity.

www.chop.edu...#:~:text=A%20child%20begins%20to%20have%20an%20innate%20sense,famil y%2C%20their%20daycare%2C%20their%20church%20and%20their%20community.

I agree with you on this. I've known I was attracted to women since I was about four and never could identify with what "woman" was culturally but was ok with being female if I could mentally live in a more male world. I realized I was bisexual when I was older and attracted to the odd man too.

Still, the child's developing sense of gender is theirs alone and it really bothers me to see parents make such a call about their child so young. I've known a couple young people who seemed completely the opposite gender until puberty and then they became extremely aligned with their genetic gender. One girl even had childhood friends that were shocked she was a girl when meeting later in life.

So I don't think gender and sexuality are alien to children but their primitive form of it can be so easily distorted by wishful parents or worse, abused. I had orgasms that woke me out of my sleep as early as three years old. It was rare but thank god no adult decided I was "ready"

To you and Annee. Apart from the fact that most people can't even remember their thoughts when they were two, whatever happened to being plain old gay or a tomboy?
Why is everyone gay or who doesn't make your ridgid views, now in the wrong body?
For people who don't like labels or established roles, you are just as set in your views. You are inventing new stereotypes and you won't budge.
Two year olds have no idea about anything, the are empty vessels and need more life experience to even speak properly, let alone claim they are in the wrong body.
It's the most idiotic and dangerous thing I have ever heard.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

There's two genders and a host of mental illnesses and despite what you or any other rainbow warrior may think to the contrary, is biological fact. Sexual means pertaining to the act of sexual intercourse. What was your point?

There are three genders.
Male, female, and intersex,
many born intersex will be surgically assigned female even if they have XY male chromosomes
because it's easier to make a hole than a hot dog.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
People who are pedophiles claim EXACTLY the same thing. "I was born that way. It just feels right. Would you deny a human the right to love?" It will be animals next.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
At the age of 2, all kinds of things could have been going on here and we'll never know by looking at a short clip what it is. In my opinion, the girl probably saw her brother getting more attention for some reason or another. Whether it was because the parents showed preference to the boy, the boy got more attention at that age because he was a lot more rambunctious and needed more correction and attention than the girl, or whether the other children these kids play with are predominantly male, we may never know.

When it comes to twins, maybe there's more of a sense of security in being more like your close sibling than opposite of them. As a twin, my same sex sibling and I were inseparable until we hit our preteens and then everything ended up turning into a competition for my twin. I personally couldn't understand this need to compete against each other for friends and everything else, but everyone's personalities are different and you never really know what drives one child over another, even if they're raised in the same environment.

At the end of the linked video, at least one of the parents mentioned that they didn't want their child to feel like they were stuck on this one path and couldn't change their mind and course down the road.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

In Open Public funded Schools your child could get kicked out of the historical classes or get mocked for asking to many questions regarding ancient Egypt or how the pyramids were built or what happened to that technology.

Whatever the teachers are teaching the children regarding ancient civilizations is what the government/state provides the school institutions.

Happy for you that your child is home schooled.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is what happens when people with mental illness have kids. Now that the word is out you will see someone trying to out do them.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

When evil is good

and good is evil

Insanity becomes sanity

from the top down .

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Too young to assume the child is trans. Better to let them grow up and support however they choose to representive themselves as.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
one of my kids told me he was spiderman when he was 2. Soon after that, (like hours) he said he was Batman.

now if we fully transitioned him to Spiderman, he would have looked pretty silly pissing webs from his wrists, while dressed as batman. That is exactly why you don't let a frickin 2 year old tell you anything. They need to be told at that age, and taught. If the parent wants to teach that kid how to be an outcast and how to be ridiculed for the remainder of his/her life, than pushing them to be a trans kid is the best way forward.

But on the off chance you wish to have a normal, healthy kid, you teach them how to be a kid, how to play, how to share, how to love, and let them figure out MUCH later in life what they want their pronouns to be.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

they also start to pick up on the subtle and not-so-subtle gender expectations in their family, their daycare, their church and their community.

In other words, they were influenced. You really should think about what you say when you type. You undermine your own case for trans being natural and born that way. If they pick up on subtle cues from those around them, then they are influenced in their gender expression ... in other words, the family has a LOT to do with it.

Speaking as a tomboy who is a happy wife, mother, and woman, this society today would have tried to trap me in the trans box because I liked all the boy things and playing with the boys. I am NOT a boy and very happy I am not although I still like all the boy things and hanging with the boys more than other girls.
edit on 2-6-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

With the limited vocabulary of a 2-year-old, saying "I am a boy" can mean all kinds of things. It's not like she has the full range of words to really express what's going on in her head.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

At least yours transitioned into a really cool one - Batman. Ours came out wearing boxes and demanding we all recognize his new identity as Ironman. Let me tell you ... it is HARD to source mini fusion reactors to jam into their chest!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Parents need to be arrested

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join