It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a terrible day - 21 dead most are children

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

That’s stupid. Anyone that says that is stupid.

Aye that an 18-year-old nut bag bam stick can walk into a shop and purchase two rifles without so much as a by your leave, stupid indeed.

Treat the problem not the symptoms.

The problem being crackpots and kids with access to military-grade hardware being the salient point that needs to be addressed.

Do what I said and you could sell guns out of vending machines.

Why the hell would you wish to do that???!!!

We have a constitution to stop crazy people like you.

That's ok mate crazy little me is thousands of miles distant and i don't own any guns, I'm simply not any threat to yourself.

Kids need a mom and dad in the home. Incentivize two parents not one, get jobs and play sports. Problem solved no need for idiots to screw with the construction.

That poor lady teacher that got blown away for that crazy bastard's little bang'bang wet dream was a Mom and had kids at home, did not solve her problem now did it?
edit on 26-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

I disagree with a good deal of that post, but I understand the reasons for it.

This however, needs repeating and expanding upon:

"We are raising crazy lazy cowards"

One thing that's well understood in a wide variety of professions, is that school shooters are nearly always the most cowardly kids (and adults) most of us would ever meet, 'afraid of their own shadow' types.

It's this very reason that they are so attracted to those stoopid gun free school zones where they know for a fact in advance that nobody will be shooting back.

I'm not so sure that we are actually raising more cowardly kids lately, though there sure are a few indications of this, but am convinced that those gun free zones are the reason for the sudden and sustained increase in cowards shooting up schools.

Pro Hint: When was the last time you saw a football player, wrestler, ROTC, gang banger, or kid with a violent record shooting up a school?

Or even a kid with an average confidence level?

Has it ever happened?

These are the most cowardly among us, those shooters, and they choose schools precisely because some idiots made it a sure thing that nobody will be shooting back, in an effort to win an election.

Put up the same insane signs at shopping malls, political offices or hospitals, advertise the insanity just like it was for schools, and watch what happens next.

You already know what happens next, the only question is whether you'll admit it.

Your choice.

('Your' meaning everyone reading this, not the user I responded to)

Sounds like you agree with everything I said. You just don’t know it.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Could be.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aye that an 18-year-old nut bag bam stick can walk into a shop and purchase two rifles without so much as a by your leave, stupid indeed.

The problem being crackpots and kids with access to military-grade hardware being the salient point that needs to be addressed.

That's ok mate crazy little me is thousands of miles distant and i don't own any guns, I'm simply not any threat to yourself.

Kids need a mom and dad in the home. Incentivize two parents not one, get jobs and play sports. Problem solved no need for idiots to screw with the construction.

That poor lady teacher that got blown away for that crazy bastard's little bang'bang wet dream was a Mom and had kids at home, did not solve her problem now did it?

The problem is the idiot not the gun. Simple but I know why you don’t get that. That kid wasn’t crazy that day. He should have been handled way before that day. And the parents.

We have a constitution. I know you don’t understand. When the candy asses around the world dial 911the phone rings in America.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Are you intentionally ignoring what happened around 1990 and continues to this day, or didn't you read your own source?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I’ll come out and post it.

Post what?

If you don’t think the liberal political elite in the USA aren’t salivating over China’s social credit system and the authoritative power shown by China during covid. And don’t understand how gun control is part of gaining that desired authoritarian power.

Aye China done it, was wondering how long it would take you to blame the Chinese.

Your an idiot.

Personal attack for simply having a difference of opinion eh?

How very predictable yet not very "clever".

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Nope at some point an illegal alien had a baby and raised without two parents because communist like you believed it takes a village.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The problem is the idiot not the gun. Simple but I know why you don’t get that. That kid wasn’t crazy that day. He should have been handled way before that day. And the parents.

The problem is crazy people having access to military-grade hardware and killing kids.

I don't know why why you don’t get that.

We have a constitution. I know you don’t understand. When the candy asses around the world dial 911the phone rings in America.

That's simply a delusion of grandeur. LoL

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Nope at some point an illegal alien had a baby and raised without two parents because communist like you believed it takes a village.

What a load of twaddle and i hate to break it to you but I'm not a communist. LoL

The problem is self-evident guns in the hands of maniacs.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm only discussing history, nobody is afraid of redcoats anymore, or even holds any grudges against our British cousins.

Quite the opposite actually.

But the consequences of that history is now a big part of who we are, and that is best described by those first 10 constitutional amendments, all of which took effect the same day our constitution did.

Except for THAT guy.

That guy in every single British pub from open to close, just waiting to pressure American visitors into drinking your warm 'beer'.

We might someday send some drones after THAT guy.

Or buy him a refrigerator, whichever comes first is fine with me.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What a load of twaddle and i hate to break it to you but I'm not a communist. LoL

The problem is self-evident guns in the hands of maniacs.

Along with elected maniacs that thought it would be a good idea to tell all the gun wielding maniacs that nobody will shoot back on school property.

Get it right you warm beer drinking redcoat commie!

edit on 26-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

except for THAT guy.

That guy in every single British pub from open to close, just waiting to pressure American visitors into drinking your warm 'beer'.

We might someday send some drones after THAT guy.

Or buy him a refrigerator, whichever comes first is fine with me.

Fecking hate warm beer PatriotGames4u.

Ile mark the bastard with my laser pointer if that helps. LoL

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I'm hoping for the fridge option, but the laser might come in handy someday.

At least it's better than what they try to push on American visitors in Irish pubs, ewwww, yuck, bad memories.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Along with elected maniacs that thought it would be a good idea to tell all the gun wielding maniacs that nobody will shoot back on school property.

Got to wonder why you seem to keep on electing them. LoL

Get it right you warm beer drinking redcoat commie!

I'm more a kilt-wearing Vodka drinker to be honest, i do have a red coat but its Ralph Lauren so probably made in China/ Sri Lanka.

edit on 26-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I was always quite partial to the Dublin pubs.

Not been in what seems like an eternity all the same.

Edinburgh can be rather janky for American tourists or so i have heard.

Loads of peeps from your neck of the woods sings its praises all the same.

The festival can be rather good if somewhat overpriced in this day of age.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I actually wore a redcoat uniform for a few hours (the real thing) during a renactment at a festival long ago, I have no idea how anyone managed to go about life in those things, 'torture' is the only word that comes to mind.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I hope to spend a couple months in your neck of the woods if the war and 'pandemic' nonsense ever stop.

(Retiring in a couple months)

Assuming I can find an airline that hasn't shrunk all it's seats to child size.

But I probably won't ever again enter an Irish pub, the memories are THAT bad, I was young and dumb and took every dare

It didn't end well.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Mate the bankers serve their own agenda, and that agenda is simply green.

Only two nations remain without connections to the world bank, Cuba and North Korea.

There are another 3, Andorra, Liechtenstein, and Monaco but they have more money than sense.

"Can you see what it is yet"?

Liechtenstein was interesting.

all i saw were banks, car dealerships and restos. the food was good.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Well if you make Glasgow PatriotGames4u ile stand you a pint, cold of course.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: Jaellma

Did clinton remove the means for all American schools to stop a shooter?

Did Clinton advocate for and sign a law that put signs on every school entrance to inform everyone that nobody on school property has the means to stop a shooter?

He deserves part of the blame for the current situation, a good deal of the blame, because he thought politics was more more important than protecting children at schools.

gun free zones?

i'm not sure tho.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join