It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor shows figures about the consequences of the corona vaccine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
The things I make threads about are things I read, those are not my personal claims or stance. I am just in serious doubt about this jab, not all jabs, but this cohona jab is highly suspicious.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

You're posting content that even a cursory look will tell you is using cherrypicked information to deliberately deceive people in order to make people afraid.

This is like me posting rape statistics taken from a women's crisis center.

Yes, 85 percent of women will be raped at least 3 times in their life. IF you get you only include data taken from women who live protected hostels.

It's blatantly obvious that the original content is fake, and you're reposting it. That makes you an accessory after the fact. People like you are just giving ammunition to the liberal media when it comes to censoring the rest of us. You're the irresponsible gun owner who yanks his pistol out at the school gate in a dispute over parking. You're the dog dog owner who lets his poorly socialized dog off of the leash near the children's play area. You're the guy with the bowl cut and the confederate flag t-shirt who drops the N word at the PTA meeting.

You spread fear and doubt based on bad statistics. Which enable liberals who want to censor ANYTHING that doesn't meet the narrative.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Even biontech admits they are afraid they will not make it to full authorization because of multiple reasons lol. They now want to continue under the EUA license, for how long do you ask? Indefinitely if it's up to them.

Please Zombie don't ignore it isn't there.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Not where I live, we gave it full approval in 2021. Because of how our approval system is done the provisional approval is almost identical to the full approval anyway, so pretty much nothing has really changed between the switchover.

A teeny tiny number of people have come forward to say that governments are overreacting, that's not the same as the industry having big doubts.

One kid in your class telling you that his cousin once peed in a pool doesn't mean that you're local pool in 100 pee.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
People like me? It's you who dislike other arguments and belong to the group who wants to censor everything around us to your opinion.

Like I said, don't reply.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Not where I live, we gave it full approval in 2021. Because of how our approval system is done the provisional approval is almost identical to the full approval anyway, so pretty much nothing has really changed between the switchover.

So it is a 'provisional approval' then.... yep thought so.

It is not 'fully approved'...... that's why it says 'provisionally approved'.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) provisionally approved these vaccines after a complete assessment of all the available data. This is the same process as any vaccine approved in this country. The TGA will only register and approve a COVID-19 vaccine if it is safe and effective.

The TGA has engaged early with pharmaceutical companies about their vaccines and is accepting rolling data. This means that the TGA can assess clinical trial data as it becomes available, rather than at the end of the three clinical trial phases. This speeds up the review process.

Health.gov.au

edit on 29-4-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain
Just google all of the countries that it's fully authorized and stick an pin in one.

If I did that I would miss all the countries that said 'provisionally approved'........because you seem to be not seeing the word 'provisionally'.....and somehow reading 'fully' when 'fully' is not there.

It's very misleading....... maybe you did not notice that you were doing it.
edit on 29-4-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

In my younger days I always wondered how that ugly stuff with Germany WW2 could have happened. I was exiled from society for 2 years, I have a notion how it feels and is orchestrated. Now I know!

Then they brought us the great war, poefff cohona was gone and I am temporarily free again. But cannot travel outside my own country, so I am still restricted.

It is not our government at fault, it is the willing sheeps who comply that paves the road for their plans.

a reply to: myselfaswell

I totally get this. I always wondered too how germans fell for it and now understand. I was called anti semitic for pointing out the comparison, without ever saying anything about what happened in germany other than the psychology is similar and allowed it to play out both times. Hell of a two years and I can't travel either.

Thanks for continuing to expose all this. When it all eased up I lost all my energy with the flood of relief that came and am taking a break for a bit, so I totally appreciate that you and a few others keep the info coming as it helps to know others care.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Actually it's not. The ALPA, which is the 'source' for the number of pilots dying increasing has publicly stated the data proves more died in 2019 and 2020 than in 2021, and the claim is patently false.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did your data from 2019 and 2020 have all cause?
Does 2021 include all cause or is it just a relationship to a sars-cov-2 event ( infection from the wild or or jab induced ) ?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Britain showing that 10- to 14-year-old children who are fully vaccinated against corona are 52 times more likely to die than unvaccinated children

Not true. Made up by misrepresenting the data.

The doctor further pointed out that between one and six pilots die each year. In 2021 there were 111

Also not true. Figure lifted from a condolence page in a magazine.

He knew instinctively that the jab would cause a lot of damage.

So personal bias rather than actual data.

When is your 5th jab due?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The dangerous nature of the shot is not in question, the makers have been forced by a judge to show what they forgot to inform the public of, the question now is "How dangerous is it?" one in a hundred bad reactions ? or one in ten thousand?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Just google all of the countries that it's fully authorized and stick an pin in one.

If I did that I would miss all the countries that said 'provisionally approved'........because you seem to be not seeing the word 'provisionally'.....and somehow reading 'fully' when 'fully' is not there.

It's very misleading....... maybe you did not notice that you were doing it.

Yup, funny how Google works. Some things are really easy to find. Other things not so much.

www.google.ca... e+covid+vaccines+are+fully+authorized&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAM6BwgAEEcQsAM6BAghEAo6BAgeEAo6BggAEAgQHjoFCAAQogRKBAhBGABQlj9Y9ecBYKntAWgDc AF4AIABwwGIAewukgEEMC40N5gBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

You’d think that with all those “approvals” there would be pages and pages of results.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The COVID-19 vaccines aren't approved for, or rolled out to, those under 18 in the UK.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The COVID-19 vaccines aren't approved for, or rolled out to, those under 18 in the UK.

Why is that?

Here in Canada we’re going all the way down to six months soon.

Are the Brit’s vaccines not as safe and effective or are they more vaccine hesitant there?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Why is that?

Here in Canada we’re going all the way down to six months soon.

Are the Brit’s vaccines not as safe and effective or are they more vaccine hesitant there?

No, the vaccines are pretty much the same in both countries. But the regulatory authorities are different, and the UK has had a preference for the vaccines that have been developed in-country. The government there has spent significant money on the development of their own vaccines. It would be a shame to throw away all that money, science, and technology, and go for something foreign when they have an effective locally produced vaccine.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Strange, this article contradicts your claim.

www.bbc.com...

a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 30-4-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   

So it is a 'provisional approval' then.... yep thought so.

Oh, no, quite the opposite. Our provisional approval is almost identical to our full approval because our standards are so strict. This meant that there was very little left to do in order to upgrade it to full approval. So we were able to do it much faster than you were.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)

You do realize that only applies to Australia, it's not a global body. They have no jurisdiction here.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

That's not completely true. It has been approved for children but the UK doesn't consider vaxxing children a priority so it's not been pushed very hard.

This is for two reasons. Firstly it frees up more resources to vax adults and vulnerable people (UK children who have comorbidity or live with vulnerable people can essentially get vaxxed on demand. Though with a few restrictions).

Secondly, the UK has quite a high base health level among children, so there isn't seen as being much urgency. Child mortality rates in the UK are much lower than the US and somewhat lower than Canada, so there isn't seen as being much to gain from vaxxing children.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join