It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor shows figures about the consequences of the corona vaccine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Dutch article:
www.ninefornews.nl...

English video:
rumble.com...

Translated from the dutch article:

Doctor Chris Alan Schoemaker from Ontario has been working in a Canadian corona clinic for the past two years, where corona tests were taken, among other things. He gave corona vaccines to the elderly for two to three months. He started researching the vaccine and discovered that the shot is most dangerous for people with strong immune systems. The immune system overreaction is strongest in young adults and children, he said. The chance that something bad will happen is greatest in the healthiest people, emphasized Schoemaker in an interview with Laura-Lynn Thompson.

He referred to data from Britain showing that 10- to 14-year-old children who are fully vaccinated against corona are 52 times more likely to die than unvaccinated children. It is therefore not surprising that children under the age of 12 in a country like Sweden do not receive a vaccine against corona. If you give this vaccine to children under five, you are committing a crime, the doctor said.

For every child corona death you prevent by vaccinating, you cause 117 cases of very serious side effects, half of which are deaths, he added. “This is staggering,” said Thompson. When the vaccine was approved for children under 17, Schoemaker decided to stop working at the clinic. He knew instinctively that the jab would cause a lot of damage. The doctor further pointed out that between one and six pilots die each year. In 2021 there were 111, he said. “Shocking,” said Thompson.

It is happening under our noses, why people are so oblivious is my greatest concern. Ignoring all the data and info it is mind boggling.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

It is happening under our noses

Nothing personal mate but this sh!t is nowhere near my upper lip or south of there. It is slap bang in the middle of my line of sight.

why people are so oblivious is my greatest concern. Ignoring all the data and info it is mind boggling.

And the reason for your concern is mass psychosis. That and 1p36, whereby the ability for critical thinking has been significantly subdued in the participants.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am not taking your reply personal, happy you replied, I fully agree with what you said.

Still it's mind boggling.

In my younger days I always wondered how that ugly stuff with Germany WW2 could have happened. I was exiled from society for 2 years, I have a notion how it feels and is orchestrated. Now I know!

Then they brought us the great war, poefff cohona was gone and I am temporarily free again. But cannot travel outside my own country, so I am still restricted.

It is not our government at fault, it is the willing sheeps who comply that paves the road for their plans.

a reply to: myselfaswell

edit on 29-4-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Those that got the shot..

Are the slaves holding your ankle while you try to escape the plantation.

Or worse, snitch on you for escaping.. too scared to do it, but not willing to see another have the courage.

Democracy ran by Idiocracy already happened..

edit on 29 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Clarify point

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
Then they brought us the great war, poefff cohona was gone and I am temporarily free again. But cannot travel outside my own country, so I am still restricted.

I had to travel.

My wife got her booster the day before yesterday ... so she can travel out of the country.

The 'gentle' restrictions work the way TPTB intend them to.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Britain showing that 10- to 14-year-old children who are fully vaccinated against corona are 52 times more likely to die than unvaccinated children

Not true. Made up by misrepresenting the data.

The doctor further pointed out that between one and six pilots die each year. In 2021 there were 111

Also not true. Figure lifted from a condolence page in a magazine.

He knew instinctively that the jab would cause a lot of damage.

So personal bias rather than actual data.

edit on 29-4-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Yes for some it works but I will not comply.

We the dutch who are unvaccinated, our government threatened us.

Hugo de Jonge said:
We know where the unvaccinated lives, we know their postal code. We go from door to door, from arm to arm.

I consider that as a threat and accordingly took measures. Dare to ring my doorbell, people will get hurt and it's over my dead body.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

originally posted by: Snarl

Yes for some it works but I will not comply.

We the dutch who are unvaccinated, our government threatened us.

Hugo de Jonge said:
We know where the unvaccinated lives, we know their postal code. We go from door to door, from arm to arm.

I consider that as a threat and accordingly took measures. Dare to ring my doorbell, people will get hurt and it's over my dead body.

Nice to see I am not the only one thinking like that , I got friends called bren and Mr Wembley Scott for that occasion friends from WW2 .

My senses tell me this is just round 1 with further bouts to come soon , I also sense battalion 77 is near

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Britain showing that 10- to 14-year-old children who are fully vaccinated against corona are 52 times more likely to die than unvaccinated children

The doctor further pointed out that between one and six pilots die each year. In 2021 there were 111

When is your 5th jab due?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Well that's just your opinion innit !

Did you ever correct the office of national statistics in Scotland to tell them their figures were wrong ! .

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Well that's just your opinion innit !

Did you ever correct the office of national statistics in Scotland to tell them their figures were wrong ! .

When were their figures wrong?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999

Relevance?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Show your working out. 1+1 = 5?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Relevance?

You appear to believe that the vaccine works as well as you are told it does, but booster after booster.

I overclocked my PC once, so good, that after 5 minutes it even shut itself down. That sort of logic.
edit on 29-4-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Show your working out. 1+1 = 5?

It's up to those making the claim to show evidence

In this case however its done comparing early data on vaccination of that age group before it was widely approved

The key point being that at that point the only 10 to 14 year old being vaccinated are those where severely imuno compromised and have a much higher death rate than other 10-14 year olds.

It like claiming people who have had chemotherapy are more likely to die than people who haven't.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Relevance?

You appear to believe that he vaccine works as well as you are told it does, but booster after booster.

I overclocked my PC once, so good, that after 5 minutes it even shut itself down. That sort of logic.

The vaccines work very well against severe disease however it does also losses effectiveness over time. If booster shots provide longer lasting effectiveness, particularly for higher risk groups, what exactly is the issue?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

So, they died of natural causes? Being imuno compromised? I'll take no for $500, alex.

Healthy adults have also succumbed in recent months. Not obese, not imuno compromised, just flat out heart attack. But I guess that too, is fudging the numbers, as heart attacks happen all the time.

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Oh, I dunno... Vaping has been around for a long time, but doctors say it's not been proven safe. Hence the ban in many places, despite it preventing people from killing themselves with actual tobacco smoke, thus saving lives in the long run.

A vaccine it pumped out in haste, with nary any evidence to show it's safe, even data with held, and big pharma being driven by politics and greed, yet we're told it's as safe as safe can be. When someone dies spontaneously, oh it's natural. Oh it's just life, people do die.

I do not trust the veracity of the rhetoric being spouted by those who profit and those who seek to control people. You, however, are free to do as you wish with the time you have left in this world. No point arguing about that.

But to me, I will not participate in this experiment/control agenda. I can see the forest, despite the trees.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I hear this a lot, it's so sad and it makes me angry.

I wish this person all the best!

a reply to: zosimov

<<   2  3  4 >>

join