It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor shows figures about the consequences of the corona vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

10- to 14-year-old children who are fully vaccinated against corona are 52 times more likely to die than unvaccinated children. It is therefore not surprising that children under the age of 12 in a country like Sweden do not receive a vaccine against corona. If you give this vaccine to children under five, you are committing a crime, the doctor said.

Instant debunk.

Britain isn't vaxxing children as standard. If they're vaxxed it's likely that they are already at risk due to other reasons and so are more likely to die, period.

This is the equivalent of claiming that children living in homes with guns are more likely to get shot than other children, based on a survey taken in a crack house.

(post by Sander1976 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

What it sounds like to me from that comment is that the shot doesn't help immunocompromised much, either.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF *

a reply to: AaarghZombies

These are so obviously fake. someone needs to tell everyone that the emperor is not only naked but he's making for your kids bedroom with a bottle of lube.

Seriously, how dumb do people need to be not to know this stuff.

Britain isn't routinely vaxxing kids. Most of the vaxxed kids are vaxxed because they are considered at risk.
edit on 4/30/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

What it sounds like to me from that comment is that the shot doesn't help immunocompromised much, either.

But it's significantly less dangerous to them than getting covid. Even if it only offers them 10 or 20 percent protection its money in the bank.

The risk is so low that its just math that says that it exists. A standard study of 50,000 or so people might not even have a single bad reaction the risk is that low.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Do you have a link to where it says that where you are, the vaccine is 'fully approved' and not 'provisionally approved'?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
He cannot provide that link, it's not in his signature so far as I can see.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you have a link to where it says that where you are, the vaccine is 'fully approved' and not 'provisionally approved'?

Yes, yes I do.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

He cannot provide that link, it's not in his signature so far as I can see.

Those links are for the UK. Plus I didn't make that claim on this thread, so I didn't link to it here.

Why don't you have links for claims that you made on other threads on this thread?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: ScepticScot

So, they died of natural causes? Being imuno compromised? I'll take no for $500, alex.

Healthy adults have also succumbed in recent months. Not obese, not imuno compromised, just flat out heart attack. But I guess that too, is fudging the numbers, as heart attacks happen all the time.

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

Are kids with life threatening conditions more likely to die than kids without? You think the answer to that is no???

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You claimed:

Already fully approved here, some time ago in fact.

We simply move faster than you do because we're less political. We followed the science.

So I am asking you to provide a link that says the vaccines are 'fully approved'.......where you are.....so I can read it.
Thanks in advance.
edit on 29-4-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26474004]ScepticScot

It like claiming people who have had chemotherapy are more likely to die than people who haven't.

It's also like your posting etiquette... when you ask someone for relevance [just because they make a vaccine crack at you; which is, of course, relevant because the topic is "vaccine"] then you go so far irrelevant that you end up... hitting the nail on the head, since chemo has been the greatest moneypot for big pharma since it's inception... due to how it is pretty much guaranteed to squeeze around six more months of high dollar luxurious medical payments from families who cannot afford it... yet must sell everything possible due to how much they love their family member.

A genius exploitation racket because some really due survive it.

#livestrong

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

originally posted by: [post=26474004]ScepticScot

It like claiming people who have had chemotherapy are more likely to die than people who haven't.

It's also like your posting etiquette... when you ask someone for relevance [just because they make a vaccine crack at you; which is, of course, relevant because the topic is "vaccine"] then you go so far irrelevant that you end up... hitting the nail on the head, since chemo has been the greatest moneypot for big pharma since it's inception... due to how it is pretty much guaranteed to squeeze around six more months of high dollar luxurious medical payments from families who cannot afford it... yet must sell everything possible due to how much they love their family member.

A genius exploitation racket because some really due survive it.

#livestrong

The topic isn't my personal vaccine status.

If its not relevant to the topic and is just a 'crack' then pretty sure that is against t&Cs and just yet another attempt to move the goal posts rather than deal with the fact the claims made in the OP ate false.

I also live in the civilised world where health care isn't primarily based on your ability to afford it.

edit on 29-4-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yes, more than oblivious, many people are simply in denial of the truth, especially those who've taken the shots and now have some form of buyer's regret. They are emotionally vested in the shots. It's easy to understand IMO.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The things I make threads about are things I read, those are not my personal claims or stance. I am just in serious doubt about this jab, not all jabs, but this cohona jab is highly suspicious.

I just post the news to discuss what others think that is going on. It's a discussion board.

Your view on this subject is pretty clear, but your links in your sig don't convince me. Also your vigorous replies on this subject doesn't promote discussion.

Great for you that you got the jab, I didn't and that should be fine for all of us. We are both protected but took another road to rome.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Great for you that you got the jab, I didn't and that should be fine for all of us. We are both protected but took another road to rome.

I didn't get it either.

My woke friends couldn't believe I would turn down one year of free donuts.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26474082]ScepticScot[/post

i
Yes. especially when they are given a death dealing on extrapolation...

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Because you want to see which country I'm in so you can dox me?

Just google all of the countries that it's fully authorized and stick an pin in one.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join