It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor shows figures about the consequences of the corona vaccine.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Hundreds of different organisations across dozens of countries.

So, provide a list. Burden of proof and all...

Do you think they are lying?

Do I think big pharma would lie about studies they've done to promote their poisons?

Why, yes... yes, I believe they would.

Are you seriously suggesting they wouldn't?

VAERs doesn't show you how many people have died from Vacvines.

Yes, I know, reliable parties have estimated that the numbers in VAERS, even after removing the ones that are not actually attributable to the jabs, are likely anywhere from 10 times to 100 times more than what is reported.

So, yes, their numbers are not right.

That is a pretty basic level of knowledge people should know by now

Yes, you'd think so, right?

You are one claiming the overwhelming majority of scientific and medical organisations across the world are wrong and instead we should believe an anonymous poster on a conspiracy site.

The extraordinary claim is yours, you provide the evidence.

Again VAERs isn't a count of vaccine deaths or reactions, it specifically tells you you can't use it the way you are trying, so your claim regarding it is fundamental wrong.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
You are one claiming the overwhelming majority of scientific and medical organisations across the world are wrong and instead we should believe an anonymous poster on a conspiracy site.

No, I'm actually not claiming that at all, but thank you for projecting your

No extraordinary claims here... just relating the official information provided the organization designated to do so (VAERS), the official opinions of said data/organization, and lots and lots of reports from real Doctors and Nurses about how badly they are being prevented from reporting real adverse events to these jabs.

Again VAERs isn't a count of vaccine deaths or reactions, it specifically tells you you can't use it the way you are trying, so your claim regarding it is fundamental wrong.

So you say, which feeds into your preconceived biases and notions.

It is the only official reporting system that exists. What else do you suggest we use?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: ScepticScot

Well that's just your opinion innit !

Did you ever correct the office of national statistics in Scotland to tell them their figures were wrong ! .

When were their figures wrong?

You stated in a thread a year and a half ago that 23.137 did not die in a four month period Just in Scotland from the flu .

I put up links to the office of national statistics etc and the BBC news and you stated they were all wrong and I was a idiot for believing them .

I am supposed to be the one with dementia!

Flu deaths Scotland Dec 2017 to March 2018 ? 23.137 in England there was 50.000 more deaths than normal according to the sources

You were confusing total deaths with flu deaths.

This was explained to you in that thread.

Go back and check.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No, I'm actually not claiming that at all, but thank you for projecting your

No extraordinary claims here... just relating the official information provided the organization designated to do so (VAERS), the official opinions of said data/organization, and lots and lots of reports from real Doctors and Nurses about how badly they are being prevented from reporting real adverse events to these jabs.

So you say, which feeds into your preconceived biases and notions.

It is the only official reporting system that exists. What else do you suggest we use?

VAERs does not tell you someone died from the vaccine (any vaccine not just the Covid ones).

It provides an indicator of potential side efects that can then be used for further studies ( as has been done).

That isn't a preconceived notion it's what the CDC actually tell you when you look at VAERs data.
edit on 2-5-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

VAERs does not tell you someone died from the vaccine (any vaccine not just the Covid ones).

Funny...

I just downloaded the obviously still incomplete 2022 data, and according to that data, 2,983 of the 107,175 reports were deaths (this is as indicated by a 'Y' in the 'J' column labeled 'DIED'.

Next I assume you'll just ignore the fact that I just proved you are either lying or just ignorant, and say something along the lines of 'they are all lying'?

Yes, I understand that this is not proof, and that not all of these individual reports were actually caused by the jabs.

What I also understand, and what you apparently refuse to understand, is that the real number of EVENTS is much greater than just the number reported, with the real number estimated at anywhere from 10 times to 100 times as many (and yes, deaths).

Please, continue to waste my time...

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Funny...

I just downloaded the obviously still incomplete 2022 data, and according to that data, 2,983 of the 107,175 reports were deaths (this is as indicated by a 'Y' in the 'J' column labeled 'DIED'.

Next I assume you'll just ignore the fact that I just proved you are either lying or just ignorant, and say something along the lines of 'they are all lying'?

Yes, I understand that this is not proof, and that not all of these individual reports were actually caused by the jabs.

What I also understand, and what you apparently refuse to understand, is that the real number of EVENTS is much greater than just the number reported, with the real number estimated at anywhere from 10 times to 100 times as many (and yes, deaths).

Please, continue to waste my time...
i

doesn't matter what you downloaded as VAERs isn't a count of vaccine edaths. Intestimg however you ignored the explanation that is on the site before you downloaded it .

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

doesn't matter what you downloaded as VAERs isn't a count of vaccine edaths.

Yeah, except they have a column called 'DIED', that is either blank, or has a 'Y' in it.

Are you suggesting that that doesn't mean the person associated with the report - ummm... DIED?

Intestimg however you ignored the explanation that is on the site before you downloaded it .

Really?

I acknowledged the reports are not all correct, meaning some if not many (but certainly less than half) of the reports are likely not caused - directly or indirectly - by the jabs.

So, how, excatly, is that 'ignoring the explanation'?

You seem to be implying that since many of the reports that make it into VAERS are not caused by the jabs, this completely invalidates VAERS as a source of data to act as an indicator of potential problems - as an early warning system, so to speak. You do know that that is precisely what the VAERS site itself says it sshould be used, right?

Take that, and factor in the reality that the real, actual number of real, actual adverse events is without a doubt many times higher than the number of reports that actually make it into VAERS, even being extremely generous and allowing for as much as half the reports to be wrong, it is still far more than are in there now, and that for the COVID jabs, these are far, far more in just the first year of reports, than all of the adverse events for all vaccines combined, over the last 30 years since VAERS was constituted?

Do you really want to continue taking the lead role in the clown show?
edit on 2-5-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

doesn't matter what you downloaded as VAERs isn't a count of vaccine edaths.

Yeah, except they have a column called 'DIED', that is either blank, or has a 'Y' in it.

Are you suggesting that that doesn't mean the person associated with the report - ummm... DIED?

Intestimg however you ignored the explanation that is on the site before you downloaded it .

Really?

I acknowledged the reports are not all correct, meaning some if not many (but certainly less than half) of the reports are likely not caused - directly or indirectly - by the jabs.

So, how, excatly, is that 'ignoring the explanation'?

You seem to be implying that since many of the reports that make it into VAERS are not caused by the jabs, this completely invalidates VAERS as a source of data to act as an indicator of potential problems - as an early warning system, so to speak. You do know that that is precisely what the VAERS site itself says it sshould be used, right?

Take that, and factor in the reality that the real, actual number of real, actual adverse events is without a doubt many times higher than the number of reports that actually make it into VAERS, even being extremely generous and allowing for as much as half the reports to be wrong, it is still far more than are in there now, and that for the COVID jabs, these are far, far more in just the first year of reports, than all of the adverse events for all vaccines combined, over the last 30 years since VAERS was constituted?

Do you really want to continue taking the lead role in the clown show?

Yes it means they died.

It doesn't mean the vaccine killed them.

If you want to know if the vaccine is responsible for deaths (or any side effect) you need to show the rate is higher for a comparable vaccinated population.

Can you not possibly think why in the middle of a psndemic, with the largest most reported vaccination programme in history the number of reports might go up?

ETA its not a case of VAERs reports being correct or not. It isn't saying the deaths are caused by the Vaccines at all.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Yes it means they died.

But it could have, and in many cases, likely did.

But again, by all means, continue to deflect and ignore reality.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yes it means they died.

Likely did based on what? Your own personal belief?

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Beautiful denial by the Sceptic Scot.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Beautiful denial by the Sceptic Scot.

No denial , just facts.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
And he doubles down....

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

And he doubles down....

If you can show where I have posted is wrong please do so.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yes it means they died.

VAERS is simply a reporting tool, it offers a place to start looking for potential problems, rather than giving you a reliable account of actual problems.

Just because something has been reported there doesn't mean that it has been confirmed.

Over time many of those entries will be deleted or updated. Mostly to remove the vax as a potential cause.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Yes it means they died.

Over time many of those entries will be deleted or updated. Mostly to remove the vax as a potential cause.

Actually, no. The vast majority of them are legitimate and entered by doctors. This is a straight up lie.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Do you know how difficult and time consuming it is to fill out VAERS? I've heard many describe it, and it's not easy. That tends to discourage its use. Done on purpose? Probably, given the unholy marriage between Pharma and the government.

They say the Yellow Card system used in Britain is much better.

Both show the shots to be dangerous to all, fatal to many.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yes it means they died.

Actually, no. The vast majority of them are legitimate and entered by doctors. This is a straight up lie.

Doesn't mean that the death was caused by the vaccine. Health care professionals are required to report deaths after vacination regardless if they suspect there was any relation to the vaccine.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Do you know how difficult and time consuming it is to fill out VAERS? I've heard many describe it, and it's not easy. That tends to discourage its use. Done on purpose? Probably, given the unholy marriage between Pharma and the government.

They say the Yellow Card system used in Britain is much better.

Both show the shots to be dangerous to all, fatal to many.

No they don't.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Yes it means they died.

Doesn't mean that the death was caused by the vaccine. Health care professionals are required to report deaths after vacination regardless if they suspect there was any relation to the vaccine.

Actually, no they are not. Most don't know what VAERs is or how to enter it. It's drastically underreported just like the CDC funded study showed.

Also it provides a safety signal. It doesn't have to be 100% accurate to show there is a signal.

It turns out it shows a massive spike that's off the charts compared to the last 30 years.

openvaers.com...

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join