It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia accused of massacre, genocide over Bucha

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

If its that clear please direct me to it, not an unreasonable request.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

yea like they all said we'll have some us go lay down in mud puddles in the freezing cold, it'll look more real that way.
what's the temp in ukraine down in the low 30's f now?

please.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

My original point was that I am surprised to see the bodies spread about so much.

My thought on that is while The Russian bastards where retreating, they where shooting civilians at random.

I could be wrong though.
edit on 3-4-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

There is no independent media in Russia atm.. so what do you know about independent media really ?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That is propably so, same thought came to my mind when i saw that video.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

If its that clear please direct me to it, not an unreasonable request.

Can’t point you to something that doesn’t happen. When they pass in the truck you can still see the guy in the side view mirror. It’s on a different angle so I guess they’re trying to say he sat up.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

For me, such evidence is not new. Every day I watch dozens and hundreds of such testimonies of civilians from Mariupol, which tell about the atrocities, shelling and killings by the Nazis "Azov". About how they hide behind civilians, take them hostage and equip firing points in residential buildings, schools and hospitals.
There are thousands of such testimonies.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

Ok.
So its Zelensky's fault that Ukrainian people are fighting to defend their country from invading forces?
Its Zelensky who is at fault that some of these invaders are committing war crimes and killing civilians?
Its Zelensky who is using the threat of first strike nuclear weapons to bully and intimidate?

Would you fight if another country invaded your homeland or would you meekly submit to the invaders?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

There is no independent media in Russia atm.. so what do you know about independent media really ?

Do you have independent media?
I don't need to tell me stories from Disney)))))

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

RT, there's bull# being spread by BOTH sides.

But I'm afraid my friend, despite the nonsense being force fed you by Putin and his cronies, there is overwhelming evidence of Russian forces committing war crimes throughout Ukraine including Bucha.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

I am touched that when you talk about propaganda from both sides, you cite the only and odious source - the Air Force - as the "source of truth". Not only is the RAF funded by the government, but the UK government itself is a full-fledged party in this conflict.
But what about the independent media? In my opinion, you contradict your declared principles.

and still russia will be isolated in the world for years, this will affect all areas, economy, culture, sports. the war is lost for putin, no matter what may come.

and when you talk about independent media... russia is way ahead when it comes to freedom of the press and freedom of expression, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

yea like they all said we'll have some us go lay down in mud puddles in the freezing cold, it'll look more real that way.
what's the temp in ukraine down in the low 30's f now?

please.

Are you saying that the "corpses" told the independent Western media that the Russians first laid them down "correctly" and then shot them? Tell me, how many takes were there with shootings, because no one can shoot "shootings" from one take))))

And what else did the "executed" say, please share)))

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

RT, there's bull# being spread by BOTH sides.

But I'm afraid my friend, despite the nonsense being force fed you by Putin and his cronies, there is overwhelming evidence of Russian forces committing war crimes throughout Ukraine including Bucha.

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

I am touched that when you talk about propaganda from both sides, you cite the only and odious source - the Air Force - as the "source of truth". Not only is the RAF funded by the government, but the UK government itself is a full-fledged party in this conflict.
But what about the independent media? In my opinion, you contradict your declared principles.

and still russia will be isolated in the world for years, this will affect all areas, economy, culture, sports. the war is lost for putin, no matter what may come.

and when you talk about independent media... russia is way ahead when it comes to freedom of the press and freedom of expression, isn't it?

I'm glad you think so. The one who underestimates the enemy always loses)))

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

What a sarcasm.. somehow i feel for you and all the work you have to do to shine Putin´s armor. Well you are doing your best but some cuts cannot be erased and trying to tape it to hide those cuts only looks ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The BBC has taken some knocks recently, some rightly so.

Jeremy Bowen is a reporter of integrity.
I have no reason to disbelieve him, why do you?

Have you got any evidence that contradicts his report?

You say the BBC is state sponsored....from a country where there is literally no independent reporting at all and all opposition to Putin is brutally repressed.
Pretty ironic don't you think?

The UK is NOT 'a fully fledged party to this conflict', if we were there would be British Armed Forces actively involved in the fighting and Russia would have been pushed back to its own borders by now.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Ok mate, think I misread what you posted.
I thought you were saying it was definitely fake but quite clearly you didn't.

I seem to be having some comprehension problems recently.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Kester

For me, such evidence is not new. Every day I watch dozens and hundreds of such testimonies of civilians from Mariupol, which tell about the atrocities, shelling and killings by the Nazis "Azov". About how they hide behind civilians, take them hostage and equip firing points in residential buildings, schools and hospitals.
There are thousands of such testimonies.

Yes. The Jewish leader of Ukraine has a team of Nazi's at the end of a chain, and uses them to attack people.

That might be the most antisemitic claim I have seen, and it seems to be propping up a viewpoint of the entire right of the US right now.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I dread to see Mariupol when it clears up.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Questions. From the video posted....where's the blood?
Second, I agree with Freeborn, not only are the bodies scattered, but they are conveniently, bar 1 I think, on the right side of the road.
Third, they are also all face down.... ok, they might have been shot in the back, but like I said, no blood.
Fourth, maybe it's just me, but they are all men and their hoods are still on. If they were shot in the back, I would expect at least a couple of the very loose fitting ones to be on their backs.
Fifth, I took screen shots of the wing mirror, and it does very much appear the 'body' sits up.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Moving vehicle changing angle of body.

Quit watching tv. Snow. Rain. Clothes. Lot of things to hold blood in. Not to mention that’s 10 bodies out more than 200?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 3-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join