It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

That until the Chinese start getting involved and backing up Moscow with tens of millions of foot soldiers....

China won't be getting directly involved.
They might help a bit just in order to drag the conflict out....a prolonged dispute gradually sapping resources will suit China far more than anything else.

China has no sense of loyalty to Russia.

.... this being the next stage really if Yanks / Brits etc keep supplying Kiev.

Why?

Last thing China wants is millions of Yanks NATO on thier northern bordrs

NATO has no intention of invading Russia, they'd be crazy to attempt it.

And I suspect that the longer this drags on the more China will have eyes on its shared border with Russia.

One thing is certain, China will only do what it thinks is right for China.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Russia lost 27 million fighting for the same..

I have previously reminded you that Russia did not loose 27 million. That total was for the USSR ( which Ukraine was part of at that time and their loss was 4 million of that 27 million )

Russia lost around 9 million.

Thanks so much for the extra reminder ADL really appreciate it
and I stand by the figures. Those 27 million were Russians it was Moscow fighting that war regardless of Soviet staus Kazachs whatever. They werefighting for a state the USSR but it;s the same place as today as a power bloc, nothing has changed and Russia will use now Syrians Libyans etc yet it still Russias war

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Absolutely mental.

Who would believe such nonsense?
I guess we'll find out soon enough.😉

Could you imagine the outrage here in the UK if Boris said anything remotely like that?
The man is a complete buffoon....but even he wouldn't be so stupid.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You probs right FB to enter the war a fiasco for China yet they were getting in on Ukaine big style before the tussle for it started this years with investments etc. Cetainly hope they don't get involved too mmany of them for Yanks NSATO EU Zelensky to take down. As one pundit said recently on MSM Yanks NATO UK will back Ukraine 100% with everything they need til every Ukrainian is dead and that will be the end of their involovement, I guess the same is true for China and thats alot of hardware for both teams if things get crazy

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I used to think the Iranians were the biggest bunch of messianic kooks on the planet but Russia is starting to give them a solid run for their rial.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If China was investing Ukraine prior to the war then I'd suggest their preferred option would be for Ukraine to maintain its independence....in which case if anything they'd arm the Ukrainians etc.

I suspect though that they'd much prefer it to drag on for years with all parties using time, money and resources they'd much rather use elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, those Russkies will take some beating in that department at present.

Are people really swallowing this bollocks?

The Mullahs in Tehran and Sheiks in Saudi must pissing themselves laughing over all this.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Russia/Ukraine War: The Latest Images Of Putin...Shocked! Is His Disease - Parkinson's?

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Crazy dictator Pooptin is looking worse and worse with every appearance. Looking very pale and sickly in this video with twitching hands and unsteady trying to walk. US intel is saying there is definitely something wrong with him. Possibly cancer and/or Parkinsons.

‘Look at hand and leg tremors!’ Putin looks visibly ILL in new appearance as war rages

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Some are speculating that the footage of Putin at the Easter church service is manipulated-possibly using footage from last years service.
Not sure how accurate that is,but a few websites are reporting it.
Here is one:
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Russian Warplane Twirls To Ground After 'Ukraine Missile Strike'

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

If this was Biden certain posters would be all over this and be shouting about it from the rooftops.

I bet they will be a bit quiet about this news.

It seems clear that Putin is making some very odd and poor decisions. This may well explain why.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Russian military seizes large cache of Ukrainian weapons/NATO shipment in Kharkiv

Fook! They should get only what they are able to use. What a waste.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sloppy Russians - Ukraine Has Wiped-Out Two More Generals And Russian Command Post

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Russian military seizes large cache of Ukrainian weapons/NATO shipment in Kharkiv

Notice the thick layer of dust at :37?

This is not a recent NATO shipment, at least some of it has been stored in that location for many years.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
the idea of the USA getting played by the Ukraine president looms bigger & bigger in my brain

the military hardware to Ukraine is awesome, right there in the Russia sphere of influence there is a State just bristling with weapons to be truly independent or be the Judas-to-Russia & serve the USA

the Patriarch Kirill is loyal to Putin takeover,,, wow

this drama is somehow 'Staged'

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

well they look like old weapons. and i saw some RPGs in there. we didnt send them RPGs. the white missiles looked like MLRS rockets. Missile that was torn down was a RUSSIAN one. Its a high manuverable missile.

Also i did not see any russian soldiers in this just a arm that was covered in camo. which could be from somewhere else and being passed off as Russians.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

some of it isnt even from NATO. like the RPGs and russian missiles.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

M73 mortars are Serbian, they aren't in NATO.

The rest of the equipment has Cyrillic markings, also obviously not NATO.

posted on Apr, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thanks guys for clarifying this. I was a bit too fast with posting without even watching.
The targeting of shipments in the west makes me little nervous.
You know who would be really good with NATO weapons? NATO countries.
I feel like we should do it the old fashion way. These proxy wars are undignified

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join