It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Attacks on themselves and make the attacks appear to be by enemy nations. CHECK

I suppose now, alleged "US citizens" reasons for abandoning our Constitution, and embracing Putin's tyrannical rule also shares the loss of critical thinking.

Right now, Russia is invading Ukraine. For Ukraine to launch a "false flag" operation on their own citizens, would mean they in fact want Russia to continue invading them as, the outcome would be continued hostilities. However, the Ukranian people and the Ukranian government (especially lacking funds on their own to do so) have called for exactly the opposite. It's also precisely why UKRAINE didnt pre-emptively hit Russia while they were amassed on their borders with 150k+ plus troops. They dont want further Russian aggression. I guess somewhere along the line, it escaped you that, engaging in "false flag ops" on the Ukranian side would have a net negative to their desired outcome.

Giving the nation that was supposedly attacked a pretext for domestic repression and foreign military aggression.
This is where the twist is because they did not need a reason for war. What they needed and still need is for NATO to join the war.

Then, why didn't Ukraine simply approach NATO, ask to join, and they launch pre-emptive attacks against Russia? If that was their goal? Let me help you, it wasn't. Also, Ukraine knows full well NATO will not join this war unless a NATO member state is attacked, and Ukraine has already said time and again they wish to remain neutral.

What did the bombing accomplish? I will tell you. It outraged a good portion of the NPC populaces of the world. It had them screaming for NATO to join in and help defeat those "despicable rotten Russians!"

Nope, you made that up.

edit on 2-4-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ukrainian capture of a Russian AK-47 type --- in 7.62x39 assault rifle? --- @ 00:16 --- Can anybody clue me in as to what type model is that AK? --- Thanx
p.s. --- I want it as my next toy...

edit on 2-4-2022 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 2-4-2022 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 2-4-2022 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Da i know all those white women look the same to you. You can see the impossibility of that being the same person stop using chute as a source.

As i told you in hospital bombings you see she was injured and we are to believe within 2 weeks she's as good as new? Since you have never been to Ukraine let me tell you you can't throw a rock without hitting a blonde. The first 2 in your pictures are not even the same woman

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ukraine President Zelensky Warns "Guaranteed Death" To Russian Military Conscripts

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Did Ukraine bomb the other 135 hospitals too?

Absurd.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Im going to say you disgust me people are dying in the streets and you want to claim it's the Ukrainians attacking themselves to make Russia look bad? Your actually trying to deny Russians have turned Ukrainian cities into rubble. We see the videos we see the pictures.

The Russians are not even letting the red cross bring in aid to the people.

edit on 4/2/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
To me it looks like Putin is starting to realize he isn't going to win is anyone helping Russia with finance and weapons ? Ukraine has the backing of most of the World . I guess Mr. Putin didn't take that into consideration the war is already dying down in MSM - Russia is pulling out of Kyiv and heading east leaving mines as a Fu gift .
edit on 2-4-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Gruesome Evidence Points To War Crimes On Road Outside Kyiv | BBC

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Then, why didn't Ukraine simply approach NATO, ask to join, and they launch pre-emptive attacks against Russia? If that was their goal? Let me help you, it wasn't.

In case you have been in seclusion Zelensky almost since the beginning has been pleading for NATO to close the airspace.
Anyone with an ounce of knowledge about what that really means knows it is exactly the same as asking NATO to join the war. The only way to enforce a no-fly zone is through force and that means shooting down Russian planes. It also means the bases that those planes took off from become military targets. Those bases would certainly not be in Ukraine.

And when not if Russia fires at those bases they will retaliate. From there it will escalate even further.

Again, this is my fault I shouldn't have assumed you understood the implications I am clearly expecting far too much from you.

Also, Ukraine knows full well NATO will not join this war unless a NATO member state is attacked, and Ukraine has already said time and again they wish to remain neutral.

Is that so? They could have fooled me. I could source a lot of things to refute that but I will just use this one.

Remove the space between (h ttps)

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/i0tsh6.mp4

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Perhaps you should 'source' the public NATO rejections of Ukraine's NATO membership requests.

Or the many rejections of his no fly zone requests.

NATO isn't interested in joining russia's war.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

As for the bombing. no one is denying there was a bombing. We are saying either Azov or their allies are the ones who did it.

The girl in the video denies the bombing, lol. Did you watch it? Of course she is wrong, but she does deny it.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Lavrov: "We are preparing a RESPONSE To Ukraine's offer"

edit on 2-4-2022 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ok, so you are going blind.

The first two in the list are not pregnant nor do the photos durning war show her with makeup. As I said she was identified before this video. She was identified Before the food truck video. Do you know there is such a thing as social media where people post pictures of themselves?

It is not in dispute except in your head that they are not the same person.

It is absolutely pitiful that people here are going after the source instead of praising what it shows.

However, I will do the hard lifting for you. Her name is Marianna Vyshemirskaya. I am completly sure you can find info about her on one of your censored sites.

Deny ignorant not evidence

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So russia hasn't intentionally bombed 136 hospitals?

Did Ukrainians blow them all up, or are they just getting hit in the indiscriminate russian city bombing?

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

She denies the airstrike. Watch it again.

Again, no claims there was no bombing, not even the video.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So the 136 hospitals aren't really damaged at all in your fictional reality?

Even the one hit by a russian cluster bomb dud that Ukraine photographed after smashing through the hospital roof?

edit on 2-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

An airstrike is what I meant by bombing. How else are they supposed to deliver a bomb? She said she thinks it was an artillery shell.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Ok, so you are going blind.

The first two in the list are not pregnant nor do the photos durning war show her with makeup. As I said she was identified before this video. She was identified Before the food truck video. Do you know there is such a thing as social media where people post pictures of themselves?

It is not in dispute except in your head that they are not the same person.

It is absolutely pitiful that people here are going after the source instead of praising what it shows.

However, I will do the hard lifting for you. Her name is Marianna Vyshemirskaya. I am completly sure you can find info about her on one of your censored sites.

Deny ignorant not evidence

Im aware of her and followed it on Reddit this is why I know you are wrong. She even stated she was not the woman on the stretcher from the bombing like you are claiming. The only claim she made is that she didn't hear air raid sirens before the blast. This is very likely since Ukraine's radar systems have been a target of Russian attacks.

As I said you are pushing a false narrative and sadly people have died because of it. Lies like you tell to keep the Russian people in the dark and do nothing but cause more death and destruction,

Heres part of her statement for you

Some man in military clothes took pictures of me. I asked him not to do it. My husband saw this man and said he was an Associated Press correspondent. The woman being carried on a stretcher was not me. It was another woman. She died. We were in the basement for a few minutes, but the correspondents were already there and took pictures of us. The next day they came again and asked to tell how it was. I told. They asked if there was an air raid? I said that there was no air raid, since no one heard it. Now, in a calm atmosphere, I looked at this information. There are a lot of things, but this interview of mine was not."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join