It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

azov is national guard/militia, they are not known to have this type of weapon.

And most of them were killed weeks ago in Marioupol.

That true and zelensky statioend 2,500 Azovs right in the centre of Mariopol as a forward base years ago no doubt under strict orders from Ben Wallace

I think it is more likely because the "Azovs" are probably from that region.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

azov is national guard/militia, they are not known to have this type of weapon.

And most of them were killed weeks ago in Marioupol.

That true and zelensky statioend 2,500 Azovs right in the centre of Mariopol as a forward base years ago no doubt under strict orders from Ben Wallace

I think it is more likely because the "Azovs" are probably from that region.

Cheers

Ha Yes
you have a good point, but Ben Wallace isn't from there and he's been 'visiting' Ukraine every year since 2014. Is it any wonder Russia has made its moves now.

Ben Wallace just can't help himself tread on Moscow's shoes by training up Ukraine for NATOfication and pressing British military hardware on them.

This whole war comes back to Ben Wallace interfering where it's non of his business or his corporate backers

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This whole war comes back to Ben Wallace interfering where it's non of his business or his corporate backers

Is this satire, or are you losing the plot?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Is this satire, or are you losing the plot?

Ben Wallace is a war criminal and I'm Brit so don't mind admitting it. He has personally trained up the Ukraine plus flooded it with British weaponry.

If Gerasimov or Shoigoi visited Scotland EVERY Year since 2014, trained up the Highlanders and supplied them with new claymores it just might get a response from England don't you think?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Ben Wallace is a war criminal and I'm Brit so don't mind admitting it. He has personally trained up the Ukraine plus flooded it with British weaponry.

Oh, right. That's your gripe. Gave the Ukrainians the means to defend themselves against a belligerent, brutal and racist neighbour.

Sorry, I think you are writing satirically, because it's silly.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The Ukraine is an independent country.

Comparing Scotland/England and the UK to the Ukrainian situation is just plain stupid, sorry.

Ben Wallace is a lot things, being a war criminal isn't one of them.
And you give Putin etc a pass?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Oh, right. That's your gripe. Gave the Ukrainians the means to defend themselves against a belligerent, brutal and racist neighbour.

Sorry, I think you are writing satirically, because it's silly.

Everything ran just fine til 2014 and Nuland cookie bar infiltration

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

The Ukraine is an independent country.

You said it FB
or at least it was until ben wallace got involved in training and arming the cookie bar western installed regime

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

As an independent country it can buy arms from anywhere it wants to defend itself from nations it feels threatened by.

If Russia hadn't been funding and arming separatists in Donbas maybe Ukraine wouldn't have felt that threatened that they needed to upgrade their arms?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Independent? Oh right and for the good of the people? Ukraine is contolled by mafia it just this time they lean to NATO/ Yankee / EU rather than FSU

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

He posts on tass and beforeitsnews.

beforeitsnews.com...

Are you asking for beforeitsnews to be added to this thread's source list?

You just told me that you don't know the difference between a site posting your work and a person posting their work on a site.

Hey, sometimes BIN will cite MSM. Does that now mean it is all NIN?

I understand that letting the people in Mariupol be heard is very damaging for the Zelensky regime. It would really hurt their narrative if more people heard how Ukraine used them as meat shields and Ukrop soldiers were purposely killing them.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Update from the Russian MOD, if Ukraine continues to fire on Russian territory they will strike the decision-making centres in Kiev

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

did they say which kind of strike ?

thats scary man ,or they gonnae use those supersonic rockets?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'll go out on a limb and suggest that almost every single nation on this earth is ran by shysters, gangsters and extortionists of one form or another.....including Russia.

Nothing what you have said justifies in any way the invasion of Ukraine and all the subsequent death and destruction.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

did they say which kind of strike ?

thats scary man ,or they gonnae use those supersonic rockets?

Kind of strike not mentioned, but they have plenty of high precision options available, they way I see it, it was a desperate move on Ukraine's part anyway, their military infrastructure is pretty much wiped out, troops aren't being re-armed/re-supplied. It's either a case of keep fighting until your ammo runs out and death, which I think the extremists most certainly will (they really have no choice because capture means trial for war crimes), or alternatively, they surrender, which has happened in a lot of cases thus far.

This was recorded not long after Zelenskyy had given the order to hit Russian territory:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This whole war comes back to

Allow me to finish that for you.

" . . . Putin's army invading Ukraine, triggering the first war in Europe north of the Alps since 1945. "

Everything else is rotten borscht being pushed by Moscow, which, for all the supposedly brilliant people there, can't grasp the meaning of the word 'sovereign' where it concerns other countries.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Update from the Russian MOD, if Ukraine continues to fire on Russian territory they will strike the decision-making centres in Kiev

Was that not one of their strategic aims when they launched their invasion? Did not work out, eh?

Russia, complaining that the people they are murdering and raping, have the audacity to fight back. Whatever next?

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Update from the Russian MOD, if Ukraine continues to fire on Russian territory they will strike the decision-making centres in Kie

Was that not one of their strategic aims when they launched their invasion? Did not work out, eh?

The aim of Putin was regime change in Kiev, to install a Russian puppet. Only could be achieved by taking The Capital.
edit on 13-4-2022 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ha Yes
you have a good point, but Ben Wallace isn't from there and he's been 'visiting' Ukraine every year since 2014. Is it any wonder Russia has made its moves now.

Ben Wallace just can't help himself tread on Moscow's shoes by training up Ukraine for NATOfication and pressing British military hardware on them.

So even RussianTroll admitted the war started in 2014, not 2022. Putin started his proxy war using alt right mercs then and has been bankrolling it this whole time. The blood of the last 8 years is still all on Putin. Crimea was easy and I guess he thought the main land would be the same, but it wasn't and now he basically said F it and invaded.

So what came first the Chicken or he Egg here. Since Russia kind of started it all off with Georgia in 2008. It is like a mirror image in what the Russians did and why they did it. A true rinse and repeat going on in Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Russia, complaining that the people they are murdering and raping, have the audacity to fight back. Whatever next?

No it wasn't, they've refrained so far (probably to avoid civilian casualties), and it was hardly a complaint, they're just stating their intent. The idea that the Russian army is incompetent or whatever was another MSM myth, and it was never the intention to engage in urban warfare, i.e. "taking" cities. The initial aims were demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine, I would say both of those goals are well over 50%.

The Russian MOD have also stated, that any convoys of military aid coming into Ukraine are legitimate targets.

If you're interested btw, here's a good video on the Russian military, fascinating stuff:

Speaking to West Point cadets and faculty, Dr. Phillip Karber describes what he has learned about the Russian way of war from thirty trips he has made to Ukraine, including six months on the front lines of the war in the country's east.

www.youtube.com...

- Russia has the most advanced and dense, data-linked air defense on earthenware

- In a war against Russia, U.S. army cannot expect much air assistance for at least the first several weeks. Even stealth aircraft will not be of much use for various reasons he explains

- Russian EW (electronic warfare) is much more advanced and more ‘combat-ized’ than in the U.S. RF utilizes it in combat squads whereas U.S. barely has any and only at the divisional level

- Russian EW shuts down all communications in huge areas along the front, no cellphones, military radios etc. They break GPS links with drones, making them useless and can even fry the fuses on artillery shells midflight.

- U.S. army produces 10x the frequency emissions of a Ukrainian brigade, which would make it extremely visible to all sorts of Russian EW, drones, advanced weapons

- Russia has far more artillery than U.S. and far greater variety of munition types

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join