It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You place yourself in a Russian pair of shoes. You have foreign bases all surrounding your nation

On the flip side, Russia has hundreds if not thousands of nuclear war heads aimed at ever European Capital and beyond.

Which is the lesser of the two evils ?

Err
and wouldn't you when standing in their shoes you lost 27,000,000 souls previusly to westerners inspired to destroy their nation through similar tac tics as now Ben wallace style funding and training destruction aimed at Moscow

27 million was the total for The Soviet Union, not Russia. Russia lost about 9 million.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You place yourself in a Russian pair of shoes. You have foreign bases all surrounding your nation

On the flip side, Russia has hundreds if not thousands of nuclear war heads aimed at ever European Capital and beyond.

Which is the lesser of the two evils ?

Err
and wouldn't you when standing in their shoes you lost 27,000,000 souls previusly to westerners inspired to destroy their nation through similar tac tics as now Ben wallace style funding and training destruction aimed at Moscow

27 million was the total for The Soviet Union, not Russia. Russia lost about 9 million.

For sure quite correct yet all destroyed by a western capitalist inspired plot and that plot continues to this day ADL with Ben Wallace at the helm

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
man portable ATGM and tank destroyer

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
More rumours coming out about Sergei Shoigu,Russias defence minister-

Russian-Israeli businessman and social activist Leonid Nevzlin has shared inside information from his sources in the Russian Federation in his Telegram channel:

1. Shoigu is out, he may become an invalid if he survives.
He has suddenly had a massive heart attack, he is in intensive care, hooked up to devices.
There are rumours that the heart attack might not have been caused by natural causes.

charter97.org...

There was talk he was ill a couple of weeks ago-suffering from stress..
I bet he was!

As usual,don't blame me if the report is later proven false,just sharing a link.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

BREAKING: Head of the Odesa Regional Defense and Ukrainian presidential adviser Oleksiy Arestovych confirm the flag ship of the Russian Black Sea fleet, the missile cruiser “Moskva” was hit and on fire following 2 Neptune missile strikes.

twitter.com...

EDIT: unconfirmed reports that the ship is sinking...also read another unconfirmed report that a rescue is impossible due to bad weather.

MOSKVA - Now sending a morse signal of SINKING!

mobile.twitter.com...

I guess that Russian warship finally decided to go eff itself. Best news I've read all day.

The Morse code claims of Moskva sending an SOS are just nonsense. They are just recording radio amateurs and trying to pass it off as coming from the Moskva. That OSINT guy on Twitter has been spreading false info.

An example. Just Italian, Swedish and German amateur radio operators.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Of course it's all nonsense, the Pentagon has confirmed ship still afloat and mobile, go check the Lithuania timeline of events, some journalist actually created an entire description of it getting hit and sinking to the bottom

Unbelievable

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Thats a problem for Putin. Shoigu was thought to be Putin's replacement should Putin "retire". Shoigu was one of Putin's longest serving and close ally of Putins (to the point they took vacations together.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Human nature through capitalists to become the main player, the biggest business and Russia and its vast resources and immense potential have had Earthlings attempting to take it since the revolution.

That is what Russia is doing in Ukraine. Look up Ukraine's wealth in natural resources. We don't need to take Russia or Iran. We just need them to play nice and buy their damn energy and resources. Maybe the Chinese may want to own Russia, but no one else wants that hellhole. Just play nice and sell us you sh!t at a reasonable price, all good then.

Also, don't forget Stalin...geez He killed 30% of the population of Ukraine in the 30s, another 15% died during WW2 many by his hands, and he put 100,000s in concertation camps after WW2. Even after all that, Ukraine was nothing more than some slave to Russia in body and country. The West had nothing to do with that.

Putin fostered the war there in 2014. No one would be dying if he didn't do it, as today no one would be dying if he didn't invade. You are missing the main point in all this...Or you are just being dishonest knowing full well how bad the Russians have been on a scale that only the Chinese can match, or does killing 40 to 60 million people not count? A big chunk of them were Ukrainians...

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Unless the explosions took out the ships communications room. In that instance morse code would, and most likely did, occur. The fact the crew had to abandon ship says the ship is lost Lost as in going down or taken out of action for many years.
edit on 14-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

yeah, I just saw a report that the ship is still afloat...also still on fire and is being towed to port in Crimea. This was a report from the Pentagon 10 minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 14-4-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah, that heap will, at best, sit in drydock for years. Out of action.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

orbhunter, if I were in Russia's shoes, I would not be trying to consistently antagonize every neighboring country (with exception of China) by treating them like wayward colonies.

Their national outlook is something from the 19th century. Too much has happened since then for their national outlook to work well with the rest of the world now. That is essentially a Russian problem, but Putin wants to threaten nuclear war because the rest of the world has moved on. Not gonna work.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

orbhunter, if I were in Russia's shoes, I would not be trying to consistently antagonize every neighboring country (with exception of China) by treating them like wayward colonies.

Their national outlook is something from the 19th century. Too much has happened since then for their national outlook to work well with the rest of the world now. That is essentially a Russian problem, but Putin wants to threaten nuclear war because the rest of the world has moved on. Not gonna work.

Cheers

I think that's an excellent point.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

An update:

Ukraine claims 'BIG VICTORY' In Attack On Russian Fleet's Flagship

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I'm starting to think Ukraine doesn't want this war to stop - Look at all the aid they are getting probably making more now then before the war plus when it's over the World will pay for them to rebuild .

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Aye its ""Ukraine"" that's in the wrong place.

Its really just a big party, nothing to see here people.

All the destruction and devastation is obviously just CGI and they are doing it for the foreign aid.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Russia will pay for the damage. The west has already been discussing using seized russian money to rebuild Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Incredibly childish....it certainly got a bit of a giggle out of me.

Its the little things sometimes.

edit on 14/4/22 by Freeborn because: typo

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join