It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I saw a report a couple of days ago that Israel is to provide anti-drone weapons to Ukraine in response to the russians using iranian drones.

www.timesofisrael.com...
edit on 28-9-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

At least 3 different Israel news sites writed articles, about Russians targeting Israelis in Ukraine. Their goverment is aware and looking closely the situation IMO .

Israel says won't recognize Ukraine annexation votes either..

The logic of Putins actions, is hard to understand

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

I saw a report a couple of days ago that Israel is to provide anti-drone weapons to Ukraine in response to the russians using iranian drones.

www.timesofisrael.com...

I saw a night video of one being used a couple days ago in Odessa.

The system was designed specifically for the exact drones that iran just gave to russia, so probably shouldn't be surprising that it was 100% effective that night.

ETA: Just saw a Starsky report that said 10 of the iranian drones were launched at Uman, in the Odessa Oblast, and that all 10 were shot down.

The drones were fired as Ukrainian Jews held a large 'pilgramage' gathering in the city.

edit on 28-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It`s interesting that Russia sends the Iranian drones to attack where Israelis are . Is this the denazify operation .

Ukraine intel says Russians targeting Uman with Iranian drones ‘to attack Hasidic Jews’

So odd I was just reading several articles stating that Hasidic jews are not refraining from their annual pilgrimage to Babi Yar for the new year which coincides with the massacre by the Nazi there... and that they're undeterred by the war.

Making oneself a target and putting oneself in harms way is a little different than specifically being targeted no?

Russia is #7 in the top ten nations with the largest Jewish population... Ukraine Jewish population is listed at 43000

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
That's right folks, in a nation of 55 million people Zelenskyy is one of the 43,000 minority, Zelenskyy is a Jew @@

By way of comparison the US has had 203,597 illegal border crossings in the month of August 2022.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
That's right folks, in a nation of 55 million people Zelenskyy is one of the 43,000 minority, Zelenskyy is a Jew @@

By way of comparison the US has had 203,597 illegal border crossings in the month of August 2022.

Is someone being Jewish a problem for you?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

It`s interesting that Russia sends the Iranian drones to attack where Israelis are . Is this the denazify operation .

Ukraine intel says Russians targeting Uman with Iranian drones ‘to attack Hasidic Jews’

So odd I was just reading several articles stating that Hasidic jews are not refraining from their annual pilgrimage to Babi Yar for the new year which coincides with the massacre by the Nazi there... and that they're undeterred by the war.

Making oneself a target and putting oneself in harms way is a little different than specifically being targeted no?

Russia is #7 in the top ten nations with the largest Jewish population... Ukraine Jewish population is listed at 43000

Yet senior Jews are advising Jews to leave russia ASAP.

Why do you think that is?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Yet senior Jews are advising Jews to leave russia ASAP.

Why do you think that is?

Would that be n official statement from the government of Israel or somebody on a youtube video or some treehugging anti-war liberal media outlet?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

That would be the highest Jewish religious authority in moscow.

I have no idea what the Israeli government is thinking right now.

Nobody does.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Is someone being Jewish a problem for you?

No actually it is not... but the Jewish narrative is being cast into this dilemma and folks in this thread are using it.

I am in fact first generation American myself, I was born here but my parents were not, my mother and father were brought here when they were 9 and 10 years old respectively.

I am in fact Russian-Hungarian with my father's side being Hungarian and I have Jewish ancestry... so I would have to say again that no I do not.
edit on 28-9-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The 'Jewish narrative' was injected both here and elsewhere by russian propagandists.

Nobody else.

Because Israel didn't just invade a European country.

russia did.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Ukra inian Report: Russia Launched 10 Iranian-Made Suicide Drones at Uman over Rosh Hashanah

Iranian drones target Jews in Ukraine's Uman - report

Ukraine: Russia is targeting Jewish sites; what else must happen for Israel to help?

It`s strange that so called nazis you talk here are protecting Jews , literally.

So it's Ukrainian authorities saying russia is targeting Jewish sites while begging fir weapons.

Ok then lol.

Can't be many Jewish sites in Ukraine with only 43000 Jews living there.

I call false flag by the neo nazi regiments.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

russia targeted an annual 'pilgrimage' gathering.

There were a lot of Jews present in that one location at the time of the attacks.

The russian & iranian drone command and training center that did this no longer exists.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

There were a lot of Jews present in that one location at the time of the attacks.

The russian & iranian drone command and training center that did this no longer exists.

They didn't target anything.

They just launched drones in the area.

Stop making things up.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Is this gonna be Lyman day?

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Stop making things up.

russians and iranian trainers launched 10 new suicide drones, at a city far from the fighting, that russia hasn't had any interest in so far, at the exact spot, and exact time of the largest gathering of Jews every year in Ukraine.

Targeted.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Ukra inian Report: Russia Launched 10 Iranian-Made Suicide Drones at Uman over Rosh Hashanah

Iranian drones target Jews in Ukraine's Uman - report

Ukraine: Russia is targeting Jewish sites; what else must happen for Israel to help?

It`s strange that so called nazis you talk here are protecting Jews , literally.

So it's Ukrainian authorities saying russia is targeting Jewish sites while begging fir weapons.

Ok then lol.

Can't be many Jewish sites in Ukraine with only 43000 Jews living there.

I call false flag by the neo nazi regiments.

Oh yeah Iran enters the narrative... gotta get people on Ukraine side somehow even if they wish to remain neutral.

If Russian Jews cared about Iranian-Russian involvement with eachother then there would be no Jews in Russia to begin with no?

Can't get around the fact that these are personal opinions and that Russia is #7 of the world top 10 Jewish populations.

I can't recall any Jewish holocaust being committed by Nazi in Russia... but itbsure did happen at the hands of Ukrainians themselves while their Nazi overseers observed.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Stop making things up.

russians and iranian trainers launched 10 new suicide drones, at a city far from the fighting, that russia hasn't had any interest in so far, at the exact spot, and exact time of the largest gathering of Jews every year in Ukraine.

Targeted.

Targeted makes it sound like they attacked, they didn't.

It was also 137 launched 10 shot down. No on was attacked or targeted now were they.

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join