It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The first 25 hostages that left Azovstal came out and on video stated they escaped when Azov terrorists were not in the area.

Remember when I debunked your fake claims about that video and you got butthurt and refused to talk about it? Good times

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Putin must be feeling down. He is now playing Musical Prisoners with Navalny. Time for another Botox shot so he can cheer up.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Say what one will, but the Ukrainian politicians say what's on their minds:

"We can give permission to Putin to exchange some part of Ukraine for some part for France, and it will be a great deal," (Melitopol mayor) Fedorov said, when questioned about Macron's recent urging of Western partners not to be tempted by possible "humiliation" of Russia.

😅

Cheers
edit on 15-6-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The first 25 hostages that left Azovstal came out and on video stated they escaped when Azov terrorists were not in the area.

Remember when I debunked your fake claims about that video and you got butthurt and refused to talk about it? Good times

No, I really don't remember that.

I do have a habit of ignoring people when they cross lines. Like, make outrageous off-the-wall claims. I also ignore people when they lie. Like claiming I hate Ukrainians or claiming I hold positions on subjects I have stated I am not familiar with. I try to ignore people who are trolling me by stalking me in other threads asking me to answer questions they asked in separate threads. I ignore people who are being 100% hypocritical as well. Things like that.

I am not claiming you did those things because as I said I don't remember what you are talking about. I post a lot of videos and I ignore a lot of people.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
6/15/2022 update

[Forwarded from MoD Russia]
⚡️Briefing by Russian Defence Ministry

▫️The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue the special military operation in Ukraine.

💥High-precision long-range Kalibr missiles near Zolochev, Lvov region, have destroyed a warehouse of ammunition for foreign weapons transferred to Ukraine by NATO countries, including 155-mm M777 howitzers.

💥High-precision air-based missiles in Nikolaev region have destroyed aircraft of the Ukrainian air force at Voznesensk military airfield.

▫️A large number of weapons and military equipment from the USA and European countries delivered to the Ukrainian grouping in Donbass have been destroyed near Dobropolye, Pokrovsk railway stations in Donetsk People's Republic and Orlovschina in Dnepropetrovsk region.

▫️The attacks have resulted in the destruction of 1 airspace radar station near Lisichansk in Lugansk People's Republic, 1 Buk-M1 anti-aircraft missile system near Soledar in Donetsk People's Republic, ammunition depots near Gorskoe and Verkhnekamensk in Lugansk People's Republic, and 2 AFU command posts and 1 communications centre near Pereezdnoe and Ivano-Dar'evka in Donetsk People's Republic.

✈️💥Operational-tactical, army and unmanned aviation have hit 24 areas of AFU manpower and military equipment concentration.

▫️The attacks have resulted in the elimination of more than 300 nationalists, 1electronic warfare station near Malinovka in Kharkov Region, 10 tanks and other armoured combat vehicles, 3 Grad multiple rocket launchers, 18 special vehicles, 3 mortars and 11 field artillery mounts, including 4 M777 155-mm howitzers.

💥Russian air defence means have shot down 1 Su-25 aircraft of the Ukrainian air force near Krasnopol'e in Donetsk People's Republic. Also, 6 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles have been shot down near Donetsk city and Pavlovka in the Donetsk People's Republic, Balakleya, Malaya Kamyshevakha, Chervonyi Shakhter in Kharkov region, and Lisichansk in Lugansk People's Republic.

▫️In addition, 12 shells of Uragan multiple-launch rocket system have been intercepted near Donetsk city and Gorskoe and Vasil'evka in Lugansk People's Republic.

💥Missile troops and artillery have hit 313 areas of manpower and military equipment concentration, 43 command posts and 62 firing positions of AFU artillery units.

📊In total, 203 Ukrainian airplanes and 131 helicopters, 1,211 unmanned aerial vehicles, 339 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3,558 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 524 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,958 field artillery and mortars, as well as 3,623 units of special military vehicles were destroyed during the operation.

#MoD #Russia #Ukraine #Briefing
@mod_russia_en

t.me...

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Fortunately I have a better memory. It was when I asked you to show me where in the video they said they had escaped, and you didn't want to.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I remember that. I posted a video of one of the hostages that stated they escaped.

You basically claimed they were actors and there was no way to verify any of it.

You were being dishonest/duplicitous. I have no patience for people who smear victims.
That is why I ignored you. Seems like as you had said before got "butthurt" over being ignored. lol
edit on 15-6-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You basically claimed they were actors and there was no way to verify any of it.

What makes you think I claimed they were actors? See, now you're again telling us something that is based in your imagination and not in reality. If I ask you to show me where I claimed that, will we run into the same problem again? This is like inception.

That is why I ignored you. Seems like as you had said before got "butthurt" over being ignored. lol

What makes you think I was butthurt? I just said it was good times.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Russian ammunition dump in Nova Kakhovka, Kherson Oblast, is burning. Reportedly the third such event in 24 hours.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What makes you think I claimed they were actors? See, now you're again telling us something that is based in your imagination and not in reality. If I ask you to show me where I claimed that, will we run into the same problem again? This is like inception.

Honest mistake, I confused you with PatriotGames4U. He is the one that was saying they were actors.

You just stated you couldn't comprehend what they are saying and you wanted me to quote them. I even gave you two-time stamps but you kept insisting I quote them.

As if quoting them would help your understanding. I just figured you were a lost cause or you were being purposely disingenuous or dishonest. You also asked me if I watched it and said I didn't pay attention to what the contents were.

I was the one who added the subtitles.

In this thread, you claimed you debunked that video. That is a false statement. You didn't debunk anything. You simply crossed one of my lines and I ignored you.

What makes you think I was butthurt? I just said it was good times.

Our interaction was pretty forgettable to me but obviously, it wasn't for you. You originally brought up being butthurt and I think you were projecting.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You just stated you couldn't comprehend what they are saying and you wanted me to quote them.

Why do you keep inventing new lies when the receipts are right there in the thread for anyone to see? I just don't get it. I never said I couldn't comprehend them.

In this thread, you claimed you debunked that video. That is a false statement. You didn't debunk anything. You simply crossed one of my lines and I ignored you.

And again, literally on the same page in the same thread. I never said I debunked the video. I said I debunked your claims about it. And I based that on your own subtitles. Maybe you got them wrong, that's a different matter.

Our interaction was pretty forgettable to me but obviously, it wasn't for you. You originally brought up being butthurt and I think you were projecting.

But you replied to me several times even after I left the thread. So it seems disingenuous to say that you ignored me. And me being ignored was the basis for your thinking I was butthurt. See, it doesn't stand up under scrutiny, does it?

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

But you replied to me several times even after I left the thread.

Amazing how some people interpret having a life outside of ATS and having better things to do….

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Why do you keep inventing new lies when the receipts are right there in the thread for anyone to see? I just don't get it. I never said I couldn't comprehend them.

You say you understood what they were saying yet insisted I quote them. I think I know what you were trying to do.

And again, literally on the same page in the same thread. I never said I debunked the video. I said I debunked your claims about it. And I based that on your own subtitles. Maybe you got them wrong, that's a different matter.

So instead of rolling with what you probably and reasonable should know I meant you decided split hairs because my statement wasn't as precise as you would like.

I think that is called a Continuation Fallacy.

As for getting them wrong, no. I disagree. Plenty of people in that thread understood what they said the same as me and drew the same conclusions. One person that was very against my claim challenged me not on what was said but instead claimed it was all fabricated.

Maybe it is just a you thing.

But you replied to me several times even after I left the thread. So it seems disingenuous to say that you ignored me. And me being ignored was the basis for your thinking I was butthurt. See, it doesn't stand up under scrutiny, does it?

Didn't you originally claim I refused to talk about it. Sounds like I ignored you to me.

You know, we are cluttering this thread. If you want to continue the PM me. In fact I just PMed you to get it started.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You say you understood what they were saying yet insisted I quote them. I think I know what you were trying to do.

Right, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and wanted to hear your perspective on this issue. I mean maybe you misunderstood what was being said, in that case I could help you figure it out.

So instead of rolling with what you probably and reasonable should know I meant you decided split hairs because my statement wasn't as precise as you would like.

You're the one who just brought it up, literally. Can't blame me for that one lol.

As for getting them wrong, no. I disagree. Plenty of people in that thread understood what they said the same as me and drew the same conclusions. One person that was very against my claim challenged me not on what was said but instead claimed it was all fabricated.

Anyone can read the thread just like anyone can watch your video. I think it's telling that you refer to these other users who supposedly agree with you as authorities instead of just simply quoting from the video to prove your claims. But of course we both know you can't.

Didn't you originally claim I refused to talk about it. Sounds like I ignored you to me.

Come on, surely you can do better. Refusing to talk about it isn't the same as ignoring me.

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

check your pms

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh Dear......

www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Russia rakes in nearly $20bn from oil exports in May
Rise in revenues is setback for west’s efforts to hit Russian economy in wake of Ukraine invasion www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's going to get worse.. I still maintain Putin is starting to distance himself from the fake Republics. Apparently there are issues in the east for Russian forces.

Putin Ally Pleads for Reinforcements in Ukraine, Receives Blunt Response

Arequest for Russian military assistance from the head of a Moscow-backed rebel in Ukraine's Donbas region has been batted away by the Kremlin.

Facing fierce shelling from Ukrainian forces, Denis Pushilin, head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DNR), requested additional assistance from the Russian government in a video published on his Telegram channel on Monday.

Pushilin accused Kyiv of using "prohibited methods of warfare," and that the central districts of Donetsk were being shelled while other settlements in the republic were under fire.

"In this regard, an understanding was reached that all the necessary additional forces of the allied forces, primarily of the Russian Federation, will be involved," he said.

Despite 30 "enemy firing points being suppressed," he said the "enemy still has enough weapons capable of inflicting fire strikes on our settlements." He went on to say citizens in the republic had been warned to "stay in safe places and not leave children unattended."
click link for article

Peskov's response -

Asked about Pushilin's comments, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters such decisions were the "the prerogative of the Ministry of Defense, since this is a continuation of a special military operation," referring to the approved term for the war in Ukraine.

Peskov said Wednesday that the cities of Luhansk and Donetsk were facing "intensifying" shelling, and that there had been additional operational requests.

When asked how Putin as Russia's commander-in-chief would respond to Pushilin's request, Peskov said such questions "are for our military," according to the newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets.

Newsweek contacted the Russian Defense Ministry for comment.

edit on 15-6-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Russia rakes in nearly $20bn from oil exports in May
Rise in revenues is setback for west’s efforts to hit Russian economy in wake of Ukraine invasion www.theguardian.com...

W ashington is facing the disastrous consequences of its sanctions against Russia

According to the sources, the imposition of strict coercive measures on Moscow and the decision of many companies to leave the Russian market made the White House in a state of happiness and contentment, and the amount of Western support for the sanctions track impressed the US administration, but officials in Washington gradually began to notice that supply chains were disrupting and that insurance on grain supplies had become As a result, the negative impact of the departure of Western companies has become evident on many economic aspects.

Turkey Says Ukraine Grain Ships Could Avoid Mines

The U.N. has been "working in close cooperation with the Turkish authorities on this issue," said U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric, and was grateful for them "working so constructively to find a solution to this problem."

Dujarric added: "In order for this to go forward there will be a need for agreement from the Ukrainian side, from the Russian side."

Kyiv fears that de-mining its ports would leave it far more vulnerable to Russian attack from the Black Sea.

"Our military people are against it, so that's why we have very, very limited optimism for this model," David Arakhamia, Ukrainian lawmaker and a member of the country's negotiation team with Russia, said at an event in Washington on Wednesday.

US Quietly Urges Russia Fertilizer Deals to Unlock Grain Trade

edit on 6152022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Exclusive: US fighters ‘captured’ by Russian forces in Ukraine
Alexander Drueke and Andy Huynh are both veterans of the US military who travelled to the frontline to help in the war effort

www.telegraph.co.uk...

If true there is going to be a #storm if they put them on trial.

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join