It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: paraphi

Sparta?

They all died delay but they still lost.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fuzz4262

Biden says he will not send long range missiles for HIMARS to Kievan Rus, probably concerned Moscovite Rus would retaliate by arming Argentina which is a threat to Falklands.

Where do you get this bollox from?
Do you just make it up as you go along?

Nobody is concerned about your poster boy Putin arming Argentina. He's having enough problems supplying his own army. Getting desperate by raising the age to 50 for recruits/cannon fodder.

Any chance of you supplying some proper links rather than what you have read on twatter?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Moscovite Rus say they captured 70% of Severodonetsk from Kievan Rus so far

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Yeah. It's just a matter of time. You can't just win a battle outnumbered 1 to 4. And AFAIK if I'm no mistaken no army has ever won a battle outnumbered 1 to 4.

Obviously you haven't heard of "Rourke's Drift"!

They never lost the battle when they were outnumbered by hundreds to one!
I call that a win.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Moscovite Rus Zala drones films Kub drone attacking Kievan Rus T-72M1 tank supplied by Poland.

twitter.com...

Moscovite Rus Msta howitzers hammering Kievan Rus in Donbas.

twitter.com...
edit on 30-5-2022 by fuzz4262 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

That's only possible if the outnumbered side has superior military hardware. In the case of this conflict, Kievan Rus has inferior military hardware compared to Moscovite Rus.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: fuzz4262
Yeah. It's just a matter of time. You can't just win a battle outnumbered 1 to 4. And AFAIK if I'm no mistaken no army has ever won a battle outnumbered 1 to 4.

There are plenty of examples of outnumbered forces prevailing against a numerically superior force. Where to start?

Ukraine

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You aren't going to stop are you...

For a 2nd time- Please

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Orlan drones guide night time Moscovite Rus arti strikes.

twitter.com...

Moscovite Rus Alligator artillery smashers having fun in Donbas and entertaining former Kievan Rus civilians

twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 30-5-2022 by fuzz4262 because: added content

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Orlan drones guide night time Moscovite Rus arti strikes.

twitter.com...

Moscovite Rus Alligator artillery smashers having fun in Donbas and entertaining former Kievan Rus civilians

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

I should have known better to direct a goat. Or in your case a Moskal.
edit on 30-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Lurk on this for a while.

There's some real genius in those Info beats.

Creative phrasing used in this very thread about specific russian failures was used for some of those lines!

Including some details that I've never seen in msm.

Which one of you produced this?

Well done!

VERY well done.

Can you do one featuring a putin rag doll as lead singer complaining about how his propaganda machine was so easily defeated by a bunch of determined wannabe amateurs on ATS next?

A superbowl shuffle type video led by War Master Z (Zelensky) would be pretty hilarious too.

edit on 30-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Yet Ukraine keeps doing exactly that.

Even when their N word leaders won't send them any food or bullets, according to russian propagandists anyway.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Moscovite Rus Zala drones films Kub drone attacking Kievan Rus T-72M1 tank supplied by Poland.

twitter.com...

Moscovite Rus Msta howitzers hammering Kievan Rus in Donbas.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

There are plenty of examples of outnumbered forces prevailing against a numerically superior force. Where to start?

1991 is a pretty good example.

But the results were probably too lopsided for anyone to ever believe it.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

It is reported that a blow was struck at the command post of the operational command "South" (n.p. Novy Bug) this night

It became known that as a result of the strike, 3 generals, 34 officers of the operational command, as well as communications equipment providing control of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Nikolaev-Kherson direction were destroyed

t.me...

t.me...

Ukraine shelled Donetsk: direct strike in the school on the street of 50 years of the USSR. This is the very center of Donetsk, not far from the Lenin square. Where there are no and never were any military facilities. One woman killed, several civilians injured.

t.me...

A video from Severodonetsk shows the moment of a Ukrainian shell arrival during an interview.

t.me...

Mass appeal of Ukrainian prisoners to Zelensky: Nobody cares about us, everyone cares only about Azov.

video
t.me...

Major Volinski Sergei Yaroslavovich "Volyna"

What was strange to me is that they (Azov) refer to each other as "brother" and "commander", use non-standard signals, gestures.

- Were they sieg heiling?

Well I don't know. They have different idiosyncratic gestures that are unusual for a classic military man.

t.me...

"Russian and republican forces are actively advancing towards Slavyansk.

Currently the RF Armed Forces and the DPR People's Militia have occupied the villages of Dibrova and Stariy Karavan, the DPR defense headquarters writes.

There is information about the beginning of an assault on the village of Raigorodok.

From Stariy Karavan to Slavyansk is only 17 kilometers, and from Raigorodok [to Slavyansk -GB] only 12 kilometers."

t.me...

Pictures show an ancient British Saxon armored car and an American 60mm mortar captured in the battles near Severodonetsk.

t.me...

Have a look at the Azov Ukraine Supporters channel

t.me...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The info on the killing of the Ukrainian officers is not being reported by anyone but Russia.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Did russia hurl thermobarics at them?

Or are those reserved for civilians?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The info on the killing of the Ukrainian officers is not being reported by anyone but Russia.

And?

UA is still calling Azovstals unconditional surrender an evacuation. I am sure they are working on some type of positive spin for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join