It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread - part 2

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Russia is claiming they have the entire city under their control, which is physically impossible being that Russia is stuck on the outskirts of the city.

ETA - please provide a link to your map source - thanks.
edit on 30-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Biden says he will not send long range missiles for HIMARS to Kievan Rus, probably concerned Moscovite Rus would retaliate by arming Argentina which is a threat to Falklands.

twitter.com...
edit on 30-5-2022 by fuzz4262 because: corrected link

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah. It's just a matter of time. You can't just win a battle outnumbered 1 to 4. And AFAIK if I'm no mistaken no army has ever won a battle outnumbered 1 to 4.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

That map, and the related russian claims, do not match reality.

www.understandingwar.org...

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

This is my shocked face.

They didn't say it happened so it must not have happened right.

I mean it wasn't like LIman fell and it took them a few more days to admit it. lol

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fuzz4262

Yeah. It's just a matter of time. You can't just win a battle outnumbered 1 to 4. And AFAIK if I'm no mistaken no army has ever won a battle outnumbered 1 to 4.

No, no, no. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

It is standard military doctrine to have a 3 or 4 to 1 advantage when attacking an entrenched military in a city.

That is why when they took Mariupol with only a 2 to 1 advantage it was a major feat.
edit on 30-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Russia is claiming they have the entire city under their control, which is physically impossible being that Russia is stuck on the outskirts of the city.

ETA - please provide a link to your map source - thanks.

Sorry, I don't record the sources of maps.

For over a month I have been filing way maps daily from any source I find. The map came from my folder that was dated May-29th.

However today there is a map stating that the fighting continues on the outskirts.
southfront.org...

As for where they are "stuck." What confirmation do you have? Is it visual confirmation or a report from UA? lol

There was a new video posted today of another Ukrainian POW from Severodonetsk. He says the command abandoned them a week ago.
The man says they were left to die as cannon fodder under the shelling of the Russian artillery.

t.me...

Severodonetsk civilians are also being interviewed.

t.me...

There are also photos of the Ukrainian military fleeing Severodonetsk. They posted them themselves. I don't think they are happy with the support they have received.

t.me...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The number of KIA/WIA/Captured, using both sets of numbers - those provided by Russia and by Ukraine - does not come close to a 2 to 1 advantage.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So all Russian sources - check.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The number of KIA/WIA/Captured, using both sets of numbers - those provided by Russia and by Ukraine - does not come close to a 2 to 1 advantage.

Are you still claiming that there were only 300 UA holed up under Azovstal? Were they evacuated or captured?

One source claims they evacuated and the other says they surrendered unconditionally.

The source that says they surrendered unconditionally also stated that when they did surrender they did so with a ten to one superiority in forces. It is not very often that a numerically superior force surrenders to those they outnumber.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No, I am using the numbers Ukraine provided and the numbers Russia provided but way to go on the defensive when you dont have all the facts. The KIA/WIA/Captured coupled with reported manpower each side started with do not show a 2 to 1 advantage.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Post them then and show what the number superiority was.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fuzz4262

Biden says he will not send long range missiles for HIMARS to Kievan Rus, probably concerned Moscovite Rus would retaliate by arming Argentina which is a threat to Falklands.

The US may or may not send HIMARS to Ukraine, but if they don't it'll have nothing to do with Argentina or The Falklands.
You are the only person to my knowledge who is repeatedly trying to link Argentina to this conflict.
Why?
What makes you think Argentina would consider getting involved?
Have you get any sources/links etc that support your reasoning?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Report of "Large numbers of Russian soldiers are moving from Kursk, Russia— into the border with Ukraine’s Sumy"

Unconfirmed.

t.me...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That's a rather "novel" argument. By which I mean bonkers.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Moscovite Rus Orlan drones discovered Kievan Rus convoy near Kherson and attacked them.

twitter.com...

Moscovite Rus Orlan drone films an attack on a Kievan Rus armored vehicle of some sort.

twitter.com...
edit on 30-5-2022 by fuzz4262 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Gerashchenko.news
@GerashchenkoNow
·
1h
#Russia is gathering troops near the borders of the #Sumy region.

"A large number of personnel of the #Russian Ministry of Defense" were sent to the territory of the Kursk region. These are mainly artillery and rocket launchers.

twitter.com...
edit on 30-5-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Russia = Russians
Ukraine = Ukrainians

enough of the word game bull#.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Get a load of this, matey:

metro.co.uk...

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There are plenty of examples of outnumbered forces prevailing against a numerically superior force. Where to start?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Sparta?

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join