It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Pro "Vaccine" People Answer A Simple Question???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The quantities of infliximab that I take would stagger you. For most Crohns patients, they'd take 1-2 vials every 8 weeks. I take 14 vials every 4 weeks, but not for Crohns. My condition has almost killed me several times in the last 5 years though. The last time I was septic, in December, it was with 3 different bacteria. 1 of which is common in mild acne in teens, another which is not really seen that often infecting animals.

I currently have standing prescription orders for 3 different antibiotics and 2 different antifungals. I call them in at my discretion as a preventative.

There is a reason to take every precaution in increasing survival. And that is all it is: a numbers game. You cannot argue with the statistical value of the vaccines. Or, rather, you can only argue with the statistical value if you do not understand statistical math.
edit on 3/30/2022 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Phantom423

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
a reply to: Phantom423

You actually think that all of the vaccine injuries are being properly reported? Seriously? Increase in heart attacks, yet the media is coming up with every counter excuse they can think of to direct focus away from the vaccine being a possible cause.

I'm about done with the so called numbers, mate. I haven't seen the "numbers" reflected around me at all. Not a single person I know has been hospitalized for covid. I don't even KNOW OF someone who has.

Why do you think they had to coerce so many? Cause a lot of people weren't seeing the numbers, therefore they weren't scared enough to take a new, rushed vaccine.

Would they need to coerce people to take it if the virus was indeed the pandemic they have claimed, with their "numbers." Numbers which our own Prime Minister said, "not everyone in hospital with Covid is there *because* of Covid."

Yet months ago these "numbers" were included in the cases they used to justify more extreme measures. Numbers mean nothing when they are used without proper context to bolster hype and fear.

Data collection is not an exact science. Scientists contact relevant institutions like hospitals and morgues to collect information. Not all deaths are autopsied. Not all patients who received the vaccine report their symptoms. The ones who do report may not be hospitalized and, therefore, their data is not collected.

The numbers overall support the use of the vaccine. The number of hospitalizations and the rate of change over days and weeks determines what the CDC will recommend. If cases are up by thousands of percent, then that says something. If cases are up by only 5%, then that also says something.

It's all about the numbers.

I don't agree with mandates. That said, there may come a day when mandates would be necessary. It's like Martial Law - when the circumstances dictate the necessity, then someone has to pull the trigger.

The vaccine is not about what's here. It's about what's coming.

The CDC is a captured regulatory agency. Why are military flight surgeons testifying the government told them to cover up a large number of vaccine injuries and deaths if it's so effective? The deaths from the vaccine are greater than the deaths from the virus in the military database.

You can comment here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might want to review that "database" that you're referring to. I've seen it - and they admitted that the samples were taken from over 15 years. The conclusion that more deaths occurred from the vaccine than the disease is unfounded.

Wrong. They witnessed it first hand, and produced the last 6 years of data. There are 3 military flight surgeon doctors that all reported seeing the same things, being asked to cover it up AND presented the data from DMED. Are you saying all three just decided to make the story up and fabricate a bunch of data?

Not to mention brook jackson the pfizer whistle blower from ventavia, Michael Yeldon the former VP of pfizer who is a whistle blower, and countless other. Are all these whistle blower just making up stories? Yeah, ok.

Witnessing "first hand" and "whistle blowers" are meaningless unless they present data. Neither one did. If you have the real data that has been analyzed, segregated and reported, please post it.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: rounda
a reply to: ScepticScot

It is actually a pretty easy process... you take the documents, then you hand them to the agency requesting them.

This ain't classified information.

Hell, Kinkos can photocopy an order that large in about a week.

There is confidential information so no its not that easy.

So, you are comfortable with the fact that you granted "informed consent" without actually being fully informed?

When you can show that the manufacturers DELIBERATELY held back data that suggested a SIGNIFICANT number of people would suffer life threatening consequences after taking vaccine, then you might have something. But to date, no one has come up with that data.

Is the CDC (wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer) withholding data? Why yes they are.
The argument being that we are too stupid to understand it.
You'd be stupid to believe that crap.

Everyone knew there were side effects. Everyone knew there could be very serious side effects. No one has denied that. But the general population around the world has benefited from the vaccine. And that's what we know right now.

By what measure?
Aside from a small percentage with pre-existing conditions and people aged 70 and up, the virus is practically 100% survivable with no jabs. How do the "benefits" outweigh the unknowns for people who would not die anyway? And please don't say "do it for others", if the jab actually worked the vulnerable wouldn't have to worry about anybody else.

That's what I know right now.

The "measure" is the statistical algorithms that are used to analyze all data, any kind of data, from any source.
The balance of your post is not worth commenting on.

You can't, got it.
Head's up bro- boosters 3 and 4 are queued up and ready to go. Better get that sleeve rolled up.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The quantities of infliximab that I take would stagger you. For most Crohns patients, they'd take 1-2 vials every 8 weeks. I take 14 vials every 4 weeks, but not for Crohns. My condition has almost killed me several times in the last 5 years though. The last time I was septic, in December, it was with 3 different bacteria. 1 of which is common in mild acne in teens, another which is not really seen that often infecting animals.

I currently have standing prescription orders for 3 different antibiotics and 2 different antifungals. I call them in at my discretion as a preventative.

There is a reason to take every precaution in increasing survival. And that is all it is: a numbers game. You cannot argue with the statistical value of the vaccines. Or, rather, you can only argue with the statistical value if you do not understand statistical math.

First of all it's not a "vaccine," it's a gene therapy branded as a "vaccine." Notice how they had the change the definition of several words including vaccine to make it fit. Also, when calculating statistics, you have to trust the numbers first. The CDC is a captured regulatory agency who just admitted to hiding data for political reasons. The recently lowered the covid death count, including reducing child deaths by 24%. This goes back to the massive overcounting of covid deaths, on purpose to both make the pandemic seem worse than it is, and the monetary incentive for hospitals to classify deaths as covid deaths. The current number is people who died "WITH" not "FROM." It turns out the FROM number is closer to 6%, meaning the real number of people who died from it.

That's the first number you compare to. The second one is vaccine deaths. The best system we have right now is VAERs, and while not perfect it shows an insane safety signal. The CDC outsourced a study that showed in general vaccine deaths are only reported 1% of the time. Let's be generous and say it's 10% reported. That means there's still 200-300k vaccine deaths in the US. After reducing the original covid FROM deaths down to about 50-60k, that puts us at 30k or so a year. So the vaccine kills 10x more than the virus. It's not just any "vaccine."

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

First of all it's not a "vaccine," it's a gene therapy branded as a "vaccine." Notice how they had the change the definition of several words including vaccine to make it fit

Definition of a Vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Yes it is a vaccine. The spike protein replicates the same protein as it exists in the virus. Gene therapy is the inclusion/deletion of genetic material in the genome.

edit on 30-3-2022 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Also, when calculating statistics, you have to trust the numbers first. The CDC is a captured regulatory agency who just admitted to hiding data for political reasons.

The data comes from across the globe, not just the United States. So I guess you don't trust anyone!

BTW, what is a "captured" agency. Does that mean the employees of the CDC are a bunch of zombies?

You make a lot of comments, but support nothing with any real data or evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I am a statistician professionally. The only thing I can say about your post here is that the old saying about "figures don't lie, but liars can figure" seems to still hold true.

Im not going to waste my time looking up sources that you will ignore and wave off. The question asked was identified as an informal fallacy on its face, I still gave an answer that is wholly valid.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
This is an extremely easy and simple exorcise. I would like pro "vaccine" people to answer one question.

In your own words, why do you believe that Pfizer requested 75 years to release their information on the covid shots? Also, if you think this is appropriate for them to do, please explain why.

Because it never happened... There is your straightforward answer...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes it is a vaccine. The spike protein replicates the same protein as it exists in the virus. Gene therapy is the inclusion/deletion of genetic material in the genome.

You think they are sh!ting their pants now with mRNA wait until mDNA rolls out that is actually gene therapy...lol

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You can't, got it.
Head's up bro- boosters 3 and 4 are queued up and ready to go. Better get that sleeve rolled up.

Heads up, there are 74 variants of omicron. It is all very simple, the vaccine works until a variant comes along that is different enough to where your body sees it as a new virus and not related to the one it has defenses against.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You can't, got it.

Heads up, there are 74 variants of omicron. It is all very simple, the vaccine works until a variant comes along that is different enough to where your body sees it as a new virus and not related to the one it has defenses against.

Heads up, natural antibodies work on all variants.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I agree to a point... Just like a vaccine would need to be adjusted your body needs to do the same. That is why one cold can be easy going and another kicks your butt. So what point are you trying to make?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You can't, got it.

If that's the case, why do we need any vaccines? Why polio? Why tetanus? Why flu? Natural immunity is great when the body recognizes the invader 100% of the time and can respond in kind. But organisms tend to evolve defense mechanisms that prevent the body from "seeing" them, especially ones like COVID which rapidly mutates based on the challenges it faces when infecting a cell.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You can't, got it.

If that's the case, why do we need any vaccines? Why polio? Why tetanus? Why flu? Natural immunity is great when the body recognizes the invader 100% of the time and can respond in kind. But organisms tend to evolve defense mechanisms that prevent the body from "seeing" them, especially ones like COVID which rapidly mutates based on the challenges it faces when infecting a cell.

Are you implying that the vaccines "keep up" with these rapidly mutating variants?
That's hilarious.
Also, while natural immunities might not work 100% of the time, the jab is guaranteed not to work 100% of the time, it's in their own documentation.
Why indeed do we need any vaccines for the majority of the population, just because you're afraid to feel crappy for a few days isn't reason enough to take the risk.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You can't, got it.

Are you implying that the vaccines "keep up" with these rapidly mutating variants?
That's hilarious.
Also, while natural immunities might not work 100% of the time, the jab is guaranteed not to work 100% of the time, it's in their own documentation.
Why indeed do we need any vaccines for the majority of the population, just because you're afraid to feel crappy for a few days isn't reason enough to take the risk.

Why is the flu vaccine administered every year? It's because the virus mutates and changes the way it infects cells. You obviously do not have a clue how vaccines work or how they're manufactured.

I think you should reread what you wrote - natural immunity doesn't work 100% of the time but vaccines are guaranteed not to work 100% of the time. Where did you pick up that data? Got any? Doubt it.

You need a course in basic virology and vaccine development. You display a lot of ignorance.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Are you going to die if you contract covid or the common flu for that matter? If your like 00.7% of the population, you won't. Vaccines only exist to make money.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The vaccine does work and many have been helped by it. Feeling crappy is not what high risk people are worried about, so do you just tell them hey roll the dice.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: dragonridr

The FDA doesn't ask for time to do their job at all. It is what it is and they don't need to ask permission. It was pfizer who said they would release the data 75 years from now. And if we are to believe the bs, that was due to the FDA saying that is how long it would take them to review it. Which is a bunch of crap. There is nothing stopping a bigger workforce from being tasked with that job, except the idea that the information will be released while victims are still alive.

true, and the covid money is still floating around out there they can use.

like $230 ml hasn't been spent yet.

the CDC or the FDA has 30,000 employees.

no one can be re assigned to help?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Are you going to die if you contract covid or the common flu for that matter? If your like 00.7% of the population, you won't. Vaccines only exist to make money.

Would a child be crippled for life if he/she got polio? Yes. Would the polio vaccine prevent that? Of course it would. Can people die of the flu? Yes. Can the vaccine prevent that? Yes. Could you be crippled and get lockjaw from toxin-producing bacterium? Yes. Can the tetanus vaccine prevent that? Yes.

I don't know where you're getting your information but you obviously have an agenda that's inconsistent with modern science. And that's fine. For YOU. Don't get any vaccine. Remember to have your doctor put a note in your health history to NOT administer the tetanus vaccine if you're in a car accident or sustain some other type of injury that exposes you to metals. Because that's the first thing they do in the ER - administer the tetanus vaccine if you haven't had it in over 10 years.

You don't seem to have a clue about vaccines or simple biology. Fine for you. Just don't lecture the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

"Why do you believe that Pfizer requested 75 years to release their information on the covid shots? "

I am either Pro vax (a non free country) or anti vax ( a free country).

So, why? To make money of course. 🤷‍♂️

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join