It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Pro "Vaccine" People Answer A Simple Question???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It would be a great start if they just showed the data that was already reviewed and was used to determine that the jab was safe and effective.

From what I understand not all of that has even been released.

It's been released, but people like the OP just keep coming back and saying that it hasn't without evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Narvasis

Well, according to Pfizer, and the FDA, it needs to be over looked and such, and they need... 75 years to do that.

Well they lose any lawsuits right there. If the data takes seven decades to review then how did they go ahead and release the “vaccine” back when they did? Shouldn’t they still be piling over the numbers?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Informed consent is impossible with out ALL the data.

Hundreds of millions of people have literally their own blood in the game; that should trump, with out hesitation, any and all concerns for intellectual property secrecy concerns.

Don't like people having unabridged, uncensored,
and unredacted access to the data? Then get out of the business of chemically injecting millions and millions of people with secret chemicals.

Its really very simple. The moment these shots had mandates placed on them, ALL the information about them became the right to every person ever touched by them.

That is self evident and non-negotiable.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just got through the first page, and all I see is a bunch of deflection...

The OP asked a SIMPLE question.... Not what PFIZER said, what the people who SUPPORT the vaccine have to say. COMPLETE different question ladies and gents. Why do YOU, not Pfizer, believe there is a 75 year wait?

"Errrr, why don't you just look it up yourself?"

Ignoring the obvious point of their own fallacies. Why couldn't anyone give the OP an answer in the first page? I guess we stopped thinking for ourselves in 2016. You can just say..."I agree with Pfizers statement that there isn't enough people to work the documents to get them released in time". But do you really believe that? We don't know. Why? Because there are some that can't elaborate their own reasoning, so they fall back on the "official" narrative from the mouth of Pfizer.

Well, as according to the answer that was given from the GOVERNMENT, they apparently only have less than a dozen people working on this. But with that said, I doubt the less than a dozen people working on this won't be alive for 75 years, so will there be more people hired? After the last person working on the documents dies, then what?

Answering "ErRrRrRr just look it up!" is the most disgusting, naive, and deflecting comments I've ever read given the circumstance. A circumstance YOU all probably aren't even privvy too, hence why you all probably said "eRrRrRrR look it up yourself", cause YOU don't know yourself.

Total plebism going on.
edit on J28322 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

In your own words, why do you believe that Pfizer requested 75 years to release their information on the covid shots? Also, if you think this is appropriate for them to do, please explain why.

The answer is simple. It's because the media and anti-vax people will cherry pick the data and only publish what they think supports their case.
There are MILLIONS of pages of clinical data. Both sides could cherry pick the data, giving a false impression of what the data really says.

The vaccine was a fast track vaccine. The bottom line is that if the vaccine produced serious side effects in MILLIONS of people, that would be news. The fact is it didn't. The side effects are there, but are randomly distributed throughout the populations - and that's WITHOUT segregating out people who have pre-existing conditions.

So just like your question, which was not well thought out, anti-vaxers will continue to blab a lot of nonsense about data that they don't understand. Data analysis is not about "my 90 year old grandma got heart disease from the vaccine".

The end result is obvious. People are not dropping dead in the streets anywhere in the world from the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That wasn’t the question though, was it? The question was WHY would they have wanted to bury it for 55 years? Being made to release the information is not the same thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Who cares what they think..

time for your weekly booster.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
We love you Narvasis. Please get............... ( THE JAB ).

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

That is not an argument. Your link is laughable.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So, you contend that if you had all of the several million pages of Pfizer's data relating to the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, you would then be absolutely capable of completely informed consent?
reply to: GenerationGap

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BingaTheGreat

But the drug companies are not hiding data, but they are obscuring it, burying results in hard-to-read research material and putting a spin on it. Most Government agencies would have been told to rubber-stamp it and just get them all vaxesd, the New outlets have been paid off not to talk about bad reactions. The politicians will know the payoffs will come as they take their seats on various companies which seem to be nothing to do with the Pharmaceuticals but since they are ultimately all owned by the one entity it will be done. It really is a no-brainer as far as making money these days only the governments have any for big payouts. Same with arms producers must have some fear to finance the next super weapon.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that this is my first post on here ever, and I love and appreciate all of the support! To log into ATS and see it at the top of the front page made my chest swell. Despite being a user of ATS since 2013 (f, almost a decade :duh
I have never posted, as I felt inadequate compared to some of the research that people seem to do on here and that I did not have the time to do so. That has changed due to being able to work from home, as well as stepping down from my VPship at my company. Life insurance but for an actually good company, and yes, I have been processing more death claims than ever before.

I'd like to think that EVERYONE on here is a muckraker of sorts, even if that's just digesting the mass of information that is this site. I remember the good old days when half of ATS was ridiculing creepy pastas haha. The girl with the pearls in the eastern European mountains (can't remember the name, something along those lines) was one of my first ever reads on ATS, at you know, 2:30 in the morning.

A little bit about me, and I promise not to get too off topic. If I had to define myself politically, I would say that I am a libertarian. I don't like Trump, I hate the Bidens, Obamas, Bushs, Clintons, Blackrock, Rockefellers, ect, you get the idea. Basically corruption. I believe all people should be free to do/say/go what and where they want as long as it's not hurting another person or infringing upon their rights to well, be. I am against war (the MID) as well. I say this because I am against any kind of mandates for anyone, except big corporations (like check ups for food people are eating, or you know, companies that inject things into people that could hurt them), and those aren't people. I have been against the covid shots from day one as they felt rushed to me, who is by no means any kind of doctor in any field (cough cough Jill Biden). All it took back then was a simple lookup, and on no less google, to tell me that the average vaccine takes 10-15 years to be safely and completely tested. BOOM, right then and there BIG RED FLAG. Then the very first shot comes out, with basically next to no information about it and its side affects, let alone long term side affects, which no one knows. BIG RED FLAG. ect. to current day.

Now my personal experience with this: My brother and his wife were fear mongered, along with other members of my family, into believing that is was a PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!!!!!(oh my lord I just pissed myself, so scary) So I was the black sheep out because I wanted to wait. Not saying I was saying "no", simply that I wanted to wait. I was barred from family thanksgiving this past year solely due to my brother and his belief that the "vaccine" was all or nothing. And yes, in case you were wondering, I had already had covid hence I had natural immunity.

So YES, to all of you that are in this thread who have REFUSED TO ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION POSED TO YOU(you know who you are) I DO HAVE AN AGENDA!!! My agenda is to get those of you who refuse to see reason and logic as it is, to do so. I am not asking you to say that you were wrong, or anything near the sort. I wanted you to answer my question and none of you could, you choked. AND IT IS OK! I will say the same thing to you all in the same lot as stated above, as I did my brother recently, which caused us both to break down (in a healthy way). The rest of us understand that you are scared, and have been scared for a couple of years now. Please understand that I am not mad at you. I AM MAD AT THE PEOPLE THAT ALLOWED THE FEAR MONGERING AND PROPAGANDA TO HAPPEN. Let's ALL at least admit that much, that to an extent there was a decent amount of fear mongering and propaganda happening. Also, it doesn't matter the "side" it was coming from, it was happening. For a virus the likes of which had a mortality rate 0f 0.002% all the way up to the age of 50 without any comorbidities (based on the UK Office of National Statistics- 01/2021) Cough, cough, mortality rate of sunstroke 0.01% (same source). We understand you did something that you can never take back, you altered the way your body responds to things and you have no idea what the long term side affects are of that. We understand that you are mad at us, because we did not take the RISK with you. However I can tell you this much personally, I don't care. Even if you had leprocy or the plague, you are my brother and I would still see you because I love you and I wouldn't not want to see you. There is ALWAYS THE RISK OF DEATH, you drive every day don't you. I deal with death on a weekly basis. That goes for the rest of you as well. You may not be my brother, you may not be my family, my friend, or acquaintance. However you are a fellow human being, and better yet a fellow ATSer! If I could ever help you in any way I would, even if that's just cooking a meal for you to give you some strength (used to be a chef too), and I would personally deliver it to you no matter your condition.

That seems to be a real key difference between people now adays in our western society regarding this, the thought of doing something that YOU think is protecting yourself and others and that your way is better than others to the extent that it's your way or the highway so to speak. Can't there be multiple ways that end up working, and not just one straight and narrow path? (sorry about another question, I know they seem to be doozies).
Anyways, I apologize for the book. I wanted to write out my feelings on the subject and I did. Also I would gladly accept any virtual "unanswerable questions" trophy willing to be given to me.

P.S. - Everyone knows I meant "throw logic out the window" not "through" right? Dam autocorrect. I mean, I'm not THAT stupid.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It is actually a pretty easy process... you take the documents, then you hand them to the agency requesting them.

This ain't classified information.

Hell, Kinkos can photocopy an order that large in about a week.
edit on 29-3-2022 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Or you could just look it up

www.techarp.com...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! WELL... that settles it, because Bubba Smith's Wordpress site says it's so!

Now... in all fairness, just because this information is on a funky Wordpress site, doesn't make it wrong. What makes it wrong, is the fact there's no precedence for the FDA to complain to the court, that it will take as long as they say it will, to comply with the plaintiffs FOIA requests, and the Judge knows this and ain't having it.

They have already been releasing documents, and on their face, they already betray fraud on BOTH Pfizer and the FDA's part. The cat is, as they say, already out of the bag.

The poor outcomes on mortality rates were HIGHER amongst the vaccinated, than they were the placebo group, consistently.

Also, Pfizer's subcontractors "unblinded" at least 1000 of the participants (Whistleblowers are a b*itch, eh Pfizer?).

Additionally, folks who had adverse events, were culled from the study, and those events were removed from the data set.

On top of that, within the first 3 months of rollout, Pfizer KNEW of about 1200 fatalities related to adverse events from their vaccine.

FWIW... this stuff is out in the public domain. If you use Google to look for it, you will NEVER find it. Google has been deliberately controlling search results for awhile now. Use Duck Duck Go if you are doing research. You'll find much much more related to the Pfizer fraud.

Hell, even Bing is less censored SERPS than Google.

It has now been long enough, that ALL THE MAJOR INSURERS are seeing massive spikes in non-covid deaths from ages 18 to 55. The largest spikes in death ever seen in the history of life insurance products. Some insurers have actually started spending money, insuring the policies themselves, with other insurance companies, at present day losses.

But, they see the writing on the wall... although costly now, the actuarial data suggests there will be increasingly higher payouts, so they have hedged their losses by shifting them to other companies for a price.

Only a massive hot war, will prevent EVERYONE from knowing the truth about accelerating non-covid death rates over the next 1 to 3 years. That, or a much more deadly "pandemic" outbreak. Which, for those now caught holding the bag... would be preferable, to going to prison, or being killed by angry mobs of victims families.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

That is not an argument. Your link is laughable.

Well that completely debunks the detailed explanation given in the link...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

It is actually a pretty easy process... you take the documents, then you hand them to the agency requesting them.

There is confidential information so no its not that easy.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

www.techarp.com...

So, this is just proof that the FDA did not read very much of the evidence before saying that it was safe.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

There is confidential information so no its not that easy.

I suspect the "corporate IP" argument will eventually collapse... probably sooner rather than later. There is already enough red flags in the documents they have released, to make a pretty solid case for fraud, fraudulent intent, and even some RICO statute violations.

The FDA didn't just break some rules here. They KNEW there was a problem, and din't do a damn thing... while the CDC kept hammering the "get vaxxed" gong.

They are still doing it in fact. The longer the U.S. Gov keeps playing the Three Monkeys routine (See, Hear, Speak no evil), the worse it will be when the public tipping point comes.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

www.techarp.com...

So, this is just proof that the FDA did not read very much of the evidence before saying that it was safe.

They rubber stamped it... even though it was a fraudulent train wreck. If Trump decides to run in 2024, they will make it a gasoline filled tire, light it and hang it around his neck.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Even if we indulge that your response is reasonable, how does that align with it being okay to COERCE the (nearly) entire world populace into taking this crap?

How does it justify pushing it on to healthy, younger people who were at very low risk from the virus?

How does it justify my work colleagues who couldn't say no, or else they'd be homeless now, literally breaking down and crying because they didn't want to be violated in this way? Now boosters are being pushed on to people and I won't even begin to go into how this is effecting people psychologically.

All your justification for why "they just need time, okay?" goes out the window when you face the elephant in the room which is so many people were coerced, so many did not want it, so many were bullied, pressured and had their livelihood threatened.

You might say, well that has nothing to do with the question at hand, but it does. It does because people weren't allowed to make a choice based on the data or their doctor's recommendation. They were downright manipulated.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join