It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Pro "Vaccine" People Answer A Simple Question???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: rounda
a reply to: ScepticScot

It is actually a pretty easy process... you take the documents, then you hand them to the agency requesting them.

This ain't classified information.

Hell, Kinkos can photocopy an order that large in about a week.

There is confidential information so no its not that easy.

So, you are comfortable with the fact that you granted "informed consent" without actually being fully informed?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

It is actually a pretty easy process... you take the documents, then you hand them to the agency requesting them.

So, you are comfortable with the fact that you granted "informed consent" without actually being fully informed?

You grant informed consent with every OTC drug, prescription drug, even food products. The products list the possible side effects or precautions when not to take the product. When you get the vaccine you receive documentation that describes side effects and possibly serious side effects. The docs tell you to see your doctor if you have a serious side effect.

I don't know what else you want manufacturers to do. Are you equipped to read millions of pages of clinical data? Is that what you want companies to provide when you get the vaccine? Did the manufacturer hide data that people were dropping dead in the street from the vaccine?

Fast track drugs skip some steps. But there was and is a pandemic.

The same people who are anti-vaxers are the same people who would be screaming and yelling if governments didn't support the development of a vaccine for a serious pandemic. Trump gave the drug companies a blank check to develop a vaccine. And that's what they did. There has NEVER been a vaccine or drug that is 100% perfect with no side effects and there never will be.

When you can show that the manufacturers DELIBERATELY held back data that suggested a SIGNIFICANT number of people would suffer life threatening consequences after taking vaccine, then you might have something. But to date, no one has come up with that data.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Look it up and pretend Pfizer is telling the truth for a change?

50 years ago I realized it is bloody foolish to believe the statements of known liars.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

When you can show that the manufacturers DELIBERATELY held back data that suggested a SIGNIFICANT number of people would suffer life threatening consequences after taking vaccine, then you might have something. But to date, no one has come up with that data.

Is the CDC (wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer) withholding data? Why yes they are.
The argument being that we are too stupid to understand it.
You'd be stupid to believe that crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

Ok, I am pro-vaxx-choice I guess. I am vaccinated, if you are, cool, if not cool too. I can't answer that other than to assume that they cut some illegal corners to produce a vaccine quickly and want it to not come out until after their natural life.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Is the CDC (wholly owned subsidiary of Pfizer) withholding data? Why yes they are.

Look, you can demonize drug companies all you want. You can skew the data, you can say anything you want. The bottom line is that millions of people have not dropped dead in the streets from the vaccine. The vaccine has saved millions of lives and reduced the symptoms of COVID infection.

I don't agree with withholding data. That said, it takes time to accumulate enough data to make it statistically significant. Anti-vaxxers generally formulate their opinions based on biased information on the internet. Same with pro-vaxxers. A scientist, however, wants to see the results of the hard data AFTER it has been accumulated and analyzed. And there was enough data to support the use of the vaccine. Everyone knew there were side effects. Everyone knew there could be very serious side effects. No one has denied that. But the general population around the world has benefited from the vaccine. And that's what we know right now. As time goes on, more data will be accumulated and analyzed.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

But the general population around the world has benefited from the vaccine. And that's what we know right now. As time goes on, more data will be accumulated and analyzed.

What, does that include half of the general population that was blackmailed into taking it? Including all the people now suffering severe side effects and being gaslighted and ignored by the corrupt system that forced the poison onto them in the first place?

Tell that to my brother's friend, who was a healthy, fit 24 yr old male who now is dealing with pretty severe pericarditis. Another one of those "issues" that most people hadn't even heard of until it started popping up everywhere, all over the world -- along with other serious heart complications.

It's funny how it's okay for the so called pro vax people so say, "well I don't know of any side effects, therefore it isn't a major problem."

That wasn't a good enough excuse for the covid deniers back in the day, who said, "well I haven't seen covid bulldoze through my community like the projections foretold, therefore covid doesn't exist."

Yet those of us who have not seen any issues from covid are expected to just believe it is, always was, a deadly illness worse than regular full blown influenza. I have not, in my part of the world seen any actual evidence of it being a major issue in my community. In fact, I've seen years where people all around me got hit with the seasonal flu way worse!

My 68 yr old diabetic Aunt is the first of my relatives to have gotten Covid a few weeks back. She recovered from it no problem, said it wasn't the worst virus she had lived through. Unpleasant? Sure. But she's doing just fine now - and she's *gasp* UNVAXXED! Imagine that.

Keep trying to justifying the companies who not only rushed through this crap, but were complicit, along with many other establishments, to the coercion that will possibly prove to be a very severe lesson for humanity -- in time.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope

But the general population around the world has benefited from the vaccine. And that's what we know right now. As time goes on, more data will be accumulated and analyzed.

What, does that include half of the general population that was blackmailed into taking it? Including all the people now suffering severe side effects and being gaslighted and ignored by the corrupt system that forced the poison onto them in the first place?

Tell that to my brother's friend, who was a healthy, fit 24 yr old male who now is dealing with pretty severe pericarditis. Another one of those "issues" that most people hadn't even heard of until it started popping up everywhere, all over the world -- along with other serious heart complications.

It's funny how it's okay for the so called pro vax people so say, "well I don't know of any side effects, therefore it isn't a major problem."

That wasn't a good enough excuse for the covid deniers back in the day, who said, "well I haven't seen covid bulldoze through my community like the projections foretold, therefore covid doesn't exist."

Yet those of us who have not seen any issues from covid are expected to just believe it is, always was, a deadly illness worse than regular full blown influenza. I have not, in my part of the world seen any actual evidence of it being a major issue in my community. In fact, I've seen years where people all around me got hit with the seasonal flu way worse!

My 68 yr old diabetic Aunt is the first of my relatives to have gotten Covid a few weeks back. She recovered from it no problem, said it wasn't the worst virus she had lived through. Unpleasant? Sure. But she's doing just fine now - and she's *gasp* UNVAXXED! Imagine that.

Keep trying to justifying the companies who not only rushed through this crap, but were complicit, along with many other establishments, to the coercion that will possibly prove to be a very severe lesson for humanity -- in time.

The only thing that matters is the numbers. It's not about your 68 year old aunt or my 90 year old grandmother. It's about the numbers. The clinical data does not show what you're trying to depict. Post the numbers. You can find them at Johns Hopkins University Medical Center COVID tracking.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You actually think that all of the vaccine injuries are being properly reported? Seriously? Increase in heart attacks, yet the media is coming up with every counter excuse they can think of to direct focus away from the vaccine being a possible cause.

I'm about done with the so called numbers, mate. I haven't seen the "numbers" reflected around me at all. Not a single person I know has been hospitalized for covid. I don't even KNOW OF someone who has.

Why do you think they had to coerce so many? Cause a lot of people weren't seeing the numbers, therefore they weren't scared enough to take a new, rushed vaccine.

Would they need to coerce people to take it if the virus was indeed the pandemic they have claimed, with their "numbers." Numbers which our own Prime Minister said, "not everyone in hospital with Covid is there *because* of Covid."

Yet months ago these "numbers" were included in the cases they used to justify more extreme measures. Numbers mean nothing when they are used without proper context to bolster hype and fear.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You actually think that all of the vaccine injuries are being properly reported? Seriously? Increase in heart attacks, yet the media is coming up with every counter excuse they can think of to direct focus away from the vaccine being a possible cause.

I'm about done with the so called numbers, mate. I haven't seen the "numbers" reflected around me at all. Not a single person I know has been hospitalized for covid. I don't even KNOW OF someone who has.

Why do you think they had to coerce so many? Cause a lot of people weren't seeing the numbers, therefore they weren't scared enough to take a new, rushed vaccine.

Would they need to coerce people to take it if the virus was indeed the pandemic they have claimed, with their "numbers." Numbers which our own Prime Minister said, "not everyone in hospital with Covid is there *because* of Covid."

Yet months ago these "numbers" were included in the cases they used to justify more extreme measures. Numbers mean nothing when they are used without proper context to bolster hype and fear.

Data collection is not an exact science. Scientists contact relevant institutions like hospitals and morgues to collect information. Not all deaths are autopsied. Not all patients who received the vaccine report their symptoms. The ones who do report may not be hospitalized and, therefore, their data is not collected.

The numbers overall support the use of the vaccine. The number of hospitalizations and the rate of change over days and weeks determines what the CDC will recommend. If cases are up by thousands of percent, then that says something. If cases are up by only 5%, then that also says something.

It's all about the numbers.

I don't agree with mandates. That said, there may come a day when mandates would be necessary. It's like Martial Law - when the circumstances dictate the necessity, then someone has to pull the trigger.

The vaccine is not about what's here. It's about what's coming.

As an aside, I got the second shingles vaccine (Shingex) last Saturday. Had a really bad reaction. Never had a reaction to any vaccine prior. Sick for three days. So am I an anomaly or just part of a group of people who had a bad reaction. It's the latter. That information was in the documentation when I got the vaccine. Did I report it? No, so my case won't be included in ongoing data accumulation (maybe I should).
That's how the system works. And so far, the system has saved millions of lives and prevented miserable conditions like shingles.
Is it perfect? No. But what is?

edit on 30-3-2022 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Data collection is not an exact science. Scientists contact relevant institutions like hospitals and morgues to collect information. Not all deaths are autopsied. Not all patients who received the vaccine report their symptoms. The ones who do report may not be hospitalized and, therefore, their data is not collected.

The numbers overall support the use of the vaccine. The number of hospitalizations and the rate of change over days and weeks determines what the CDC will recommend. If cases are up by thousands of percent, then that says something. If cases are up by only 5%, then that also says something.

I don't agree with mandates. That said, there may come a day when mandates would be necessary. It's like Martial Law - when the circumstances dictate the necessity, then someone has to pull the trigger.

The CDC is a captured regulatory agency. Why are military flight surgeons testifying the government told them to cover up a large number of vaccine injuries and deaths if it's so effective? The deaths from the vaccine are greater than the deaths from the virus in the military database.

You can comment here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Everyone knew there were side effects. Everyone knew there could be very serious side effects. No one has denied that. But the general population around the world has benefited from the vaccine. And that's what we know right now.

By what measure?
Aside from a small percentage with pre-existing conditions and people aged 70 and up, the virus is practically 100% survivable with no jabs. How do the "benefits" outweigh the unknowns for people who would not die anyway? And please don't say "do it for others", if the jab actually worked the vulnerable wouldn't have to worry about anybody else.

That's what I know right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The only thing that matters is the numbers. It's not about your 68 year old aunt or my 90 year old grandmother. It's about the numbers. The clinical data does not show what you're trying to depict. Post the numbers. You can find them at Johns Hopkins University Medical Center COVID tracking.

Does that number include those that died with covid as well as those that died of covid? For the stats to be real this has to be honestly presented, otherwise including those died with covid just hypes up the numbers. The media has done this too, slamming people daily with fearmongering over cases as opposed to actual deaths. To be fair, the same honesty needs to apply to vaccine injuries and deaths too. We simply aren't getting a lot of transparency.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: AaarghZombies

In your own words, why do you believe that Pfizer requested 75 years to release their information on the covid shots? Also, if you think this is appropriate for them to do, please explain why.
[/quot]

The end result is obvious. People are not dropping dead in the streets anywhere in the world from the vaccine.

Nor are they dropping dead in the streets from the virus so why the mandates, why the coercion, why the erosion of medical and social rights?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

To answer your question: begging the question is an informal fallacy. If no one answers your question, it makes it no less a statement or confirmation of anything beyond if people will answer the question.

Why do I not care about the 75 year thing? My chances of survival were pretty slim were I to become infected. I have several physicians, and they all recommended I be immunized. None have recommended a 4th dose (yet). I follow the advise of my doctor. And generally don't let people with informal fallacies steer me away from that approach.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

To answer your question: begging the question is an informal fallacy. If no one answers your question, it makes it no less a statement or confirmation of anything beyond if people will answer the question.

Why do I not care about the 75 year thing? My chances of survival were pretty slim were I to become infected. I have several physicians, and they all recommended I be immunized. None have recommended a 4th dose (yet). I follow the advise of my doctor. And generally don't let people with informal fallacies steer me away from that approach.

How are your chances of survival slim? Between having adequate vitamin D levels and prophylaxis ivermectin, your chances should be very high. Why would a doctor recommend a 2 year old "vaccine" for an extinct viral variant?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The CDC is a captured regulatory agency. Why are military flight surgeons testifying the government told them to cover up a large number of vaccine injuries and deaths if it's so effective? The deaths from the vaccine are greater than the deaths from the virus in the military database.

You can comment here:

You might want to review that "database" that you're referring to. I've seen it - and they admitted that the samples were taken from over 15 years. The conclusion that more deaths occurred from the vaccine than the disease is unfounded.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Everyone knew there were side effects. Everyone knew there could be very serious side effects. No one has denied that. But the general population around the world has benefited from the vaccine. And that's what we know right now.

By what measure?
Aside from a small percentage with pre-existing conditions and people aged 70 and up, the virus is practically 100% survivable with no jabs. How do the "benefits" outweigh the unknowns for people who would not die anyway? And please don't say "do it for others", if the jab actually worked the vulnerable wouldn't have to worry about anybody else.

That's what I know right now.

The "measure" is the statistical algorithms that are used to analyze all data, any kind of data, from any source.
The balance of your post is not worth commenting on.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

Does that number include those that died with covid as well as those that died of covid? For the stats to be real this has to be honestly presented, otherwise including those died with covid just hypes up the numbers. The media has done this too, slamming people daily with fearmongering over cases as opposed to actual deaths. To be fair, the same honesty needs to apply to vaccine injuries and deaths too. We simply aren't getting a lot of transparency.

Not sure what your question is "with COVID" , "of COVID". The data is segregated by many variables including age, gender, health status. Hospitalizations, death rate and rate of change of infections is all that counts.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You can comment here:

You might want to review that "database" that you're referring to. I've seen it - and they admitted that the samples were taken from over 15 years. The conclusion that more deaths occurred from the vaccine than the disease is unfounded.

Wrong. They witnessed it first hand, and produced the last 6 years of data. There are 3 military flight surgeon doctors that all reported seeing the same things, being asked to cover it up AND presented the data from DMED. Are you saying all three just decided to make the story up and fabricate a bunch of data?

Not to mention brook jackson the pfizer whistle blower from ventavia, Michael Yeldon the former VP of pfizer who is a whistle blower, and countless other. Are all these whistle blower just making up stories? Yeah, ok.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join