It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Pro "Vaccine" People Answer A Simple Question???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
In my own words:

I'm pro vaccine. Just not for myself and my loved ones.

Why wait 55 to 75 years for answers?

Because if you knew the shot was going to kill/sterilize you, you wouldn't have taken it, duh!

Yup, rush hour traffic is about to be a thing of the past...

Crazy questions deserve crazy answers.
edit on 29-3-2022 by CloneFarm1000 because: No beer and no TV make Homer something something...

edit on 29-3-2022 by CloneFarm1000 because: Go crazy

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There is only 1 answer. They will all be dead by the time the scam is revealed and no one goes to prison. a reply to: Narvasis

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

In your own words, why do you believe that Pfizer requested 75 years to release their information on the covid shots? Also, if you think this is appropriate for them to do, please explain why.

The answer is simple. It didn't. This is a misquote.

75 years isn't how long they want, it's how long it would take a team of 23 people to release 100 percent of all documents at a rate of 50,000 pages per month. Under the normal FOIA process.

What the actual asked for was an exemption from the normal 30 day requirement, and protection from malicious or vexatious requests.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ScepticScot

Pfizer whipped up a vaccine in less than a year. Why can't they whip up a team to analyse and go over all the data just as easily?

Because there are tens of millions of pages of data, and even with a thousand people it would still take years to release.

The data is also still being generated, so in 10 years there may be more data still to release than exists in total today.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
You think they're, what, hiding something? This defies logic. Hundreds of millions have taken these vaccines. The idea that this is how they're covering something up...is laughable. Especially considering the number of paranoid individuals out there. If you give a vaccine to millions you'll have side effects all over the place. The same is true for tylenol. It was never going to be the case that there were no side effects from these vaccines...the question was always: on balance are these vaccines good? And the answer is yes. Please explain why you believe the vaccines are bad. And if you believe that it does more harm than good please show me what makes you believe that....hint: you need numbers.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BingaTheGreat

The OP asked a question.

Are you answering it with more questions?

hint: not how it works.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Or you could just look it up

www.techarp.com...

"In its proposal for a 55-year timeline, the FDA noted that the branch that would handle the request has only 10 employees, and is currently processing around 400 other FOIA requests.".....

I looked it up, and YES - essentially they were asking for that amount of time. So...as stated in the OP...

55 years

Makes perfect sense to me - after all Pfizer is a very small company and could not ever imagine adding more staff to the department in order to answer the requests in a timely manner. Where on earth would they ever hope to shift the payroll over when they dont even make a profit at all and purely do this for the betterment of all humanity. /sarcasm

www.google.com...

www.google.com...

As others have mentioned if everything was on the level they would go ahead and get those documents out as fast as possible. It would only increase confidence in their shot and by extension increase the number of people getting the shots. The explaination that it requires review is utter nonsense - as is the reason about the department size being so small.

Adding additional staff to properly handle the legally valid requests wouldn't even remotely dent their bottom line. It is a tactic used in order to give the gullible people a talking point to latch onto. "..HOW CAN YOU EXPECT 10 PEOPLE TO PROCESS AND REVIEW ALL OF THAT!!! THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST!!!.."

Then again the desire to rationalize and justify the decision that a person has made - often times in good faith - to have taken these shots in the first place is overwhelming and compulsory. People just need to be honest with themselves and understand that they took these shots and pushed these shots while acting on good faith - only to find out they were completely bamboozled. You do not need to double down, no one thinks you are an idiot or moron for taking or pushing the shot in good faith. We think you are an idiot or moron for your continuing defense of said decision and shot. Please understand the distinction.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Pfizer whipped up a vaccine in less than a year. Why can't they whip up a team to analyse and go over all the data just as easily?

Because there are tens of millions of pages of data, and even with a thousand people it would still take years to release.

The data is also still being generated, so in 10 years there may be more data still to release than exists in total today.

There isn't "10's of millions of pages of data." You just made that up. You lied again, like you always do.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Over $ 250 Million in marketing ALONE for covid vaccinations.

So the idea of OnLy HaVe 10 EmPlOyEes is the biggest load of crap ever (and if anyone believes that, you're a fool)

Thats $ 250,000,000.00 (to convince / brainwash) people

Using round numbers lets say - if you paid an employee with that vaccine propaganda money $ 50,000 / year - you could hire 5000 employees ----- that may be enough people to handle the "overwhelming" foia requests.

The whole thing is a joke

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingaTheGreat
You think they're, what, hiding something? This defies logic. Hundreds of millions have taken these vaccines. The idea that this is how they're covering something up...is laughable. Especially considering the number of paranoid individuals out there. If you give a vaccine to millions you'll have side effects all over the place. The same is true for tylenol. It was never going to be the case that there were no side effects from these vaccines...the question was always: on balance are these vaccines good? And the answer is yes. Please explain why you believe the vaccines are bad. And if you believe that it does more harm than good please show me what makes you believe that....hint: you need numbers.

You didn't answer the question, you danced around it. Re-read the OP, and try again.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It would be a great start if they just showed the data that was already reviewed and was used to determine that the jab was safe and effective.

From what I understand not all of that has even been released.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I get what you and some others are saying, and I'm not ignoring that there is mountains of data to go through. No one can argue that.
It's just the optics of it all, it's awful.
I'm no expert in this field of medical science, but from my experience with understanding science is it not beneficial to release information and data to a broader audience within the specific field? I think it would, why does it need to always trickle through a control group of just a handful of people?
This isn't normal circumstances, it's something that has affected billions and the entire planet and human history. Throw more resources at it is what I'm getting at.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

They can't answer it because no one would want to hide data if it showed a positive outcome. Why would you want to bury it?

They're not even trying to bury it, they're prioritizing people with a legitimate interest such as researchers and academics, who then republish the data.

The people who are making vexatious FOIA requests and then cherry pick or misrepresent data to claim that the vax ... now remind me against what it is that you believe?

Oh, yes, that it contains graphene nano particles, or that it turns you into a bluetooth transmitter, or that you can shed proteins designed to sterilize minorities.

Tell me, do you think that the vax makes you magnetic, or that this data could prove it?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I get what you and some others are saying, and I'm not ignoring that there is mountains of data to go through. No one can argue that.
It's just the optics of it all, it's awful.
I'm no expert in this field of medical science, but from my experience with understanding science is it not beneficial to release information and data to a broader audience within the specific field?

There's nothing wrong with the optics, people are just trying to twist things to support lubricious claims. What is happening isn't unusual where there is a large amount of data, and they've been more than transparent about what it happening, why it's happening, and what the roadmap for releasing the data is.

There are tens of millions of pages of data, some of which contain personal information, including information about children. This has to be vetted and catalogued, and that takes time. Once the data has been processed it needs to be compiled. A single FOIA request might consist of 200,000 pages taken from 20 or 30 different sources. Maybe written in two or three different languages. They need to make sure that every relevant document is included for each request. Can you imagine the furor if it's found that something was missed out by accident? Can do you think that people like the OP would accept that it was an accident at all?

why does it need to always trickle through a control group of just a handful of people?

They've committed 2 dozen people to releasing a minimum of 50,000 pages at a time. On top of a backlog of 400 other FOIA requests that aren't pandemic related. That's hardly a trickle, and it's not Childs play to do.

Throw more resources at it is what I'm getting at.

Surely a better solution would be to use the resources to release the most demanded data to institutions who have comitted to distributing it freely and openly?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

They can't answer it because no one would want to hide data if it showed a positive outcome. Why would you want to bury it?

Tell me, do you think that the vax makes you magnetic, or that this data could prove it?

If the data explains this remains to be seen.

What I do know is that I have witnessed the FACT that for some reason coins and other metal objects do indeed stick to people after the jab.

Is it the jab causing it? I don’t know.

Do you believe me? I don’t care.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: BingaTheGreat

You didn't answer the question, you danced around it. Re-read the OP, and try again.

There is no answer to the OP's question because it's based on a false premise.

It's like me demanding why you're not answering questions about money that you received from Soros and Weinstein.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

It's an old carnival trick.

Many of the same videos show people sticking things like plastic spoons, copper pennies, or aluminium soda can tabs to their bodies.

What you've witnessed is someone making fun of you for being gullible.

Tell me, in what universe could a vax that makes you magnetic cause plastic spoons to stick to your body?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It was one of my employees.

It was also witnessed by the CFO who still doubted.

He later texted me from home that night to say that a coin stuck to both his arms where he had been jabbed. He chose to have it in alternate arms. His comment? “Now I have to debunk myself”

I’ll post some pics tonight but I wouldn’t blame you if you don’t believe me. I thought it was a bunch of BS as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

There isn't "10's of millions of pages of data." You just made that up. You lied again, like you always do.

OK then, smart guy. How many pages are there?

You make these claims and you can't back any of them up.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

It's a well known carnival trick, it's been around for years.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join