It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They want us to feel like our government issued identities and finances are direct extensions of who we are. If they can make you believe that there is no separation between you and your ID/money then when they take over total control of your access and usage of your ID/money, that means they have total control over you.

We are not our identities. Identifiers are symbolic aspects of their game of control.
edit on 22-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"Cold, calculating, unemotional. If you want to understand this force that we are up against, this is what they are where EVERYTHING is turned into a number, a digit. Regimented controlled and defined..."

This guy is a powerful, masterful speaker.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
From the account NOT run by HRC the "hair icon" comes interesting news.

This isn't her, she's long dead, but if the above graphic is true, the "symbol" that is Lock Her Up is up.

IIRC the first post I made in the thread was "she's a clone, who cares if she is arrested?" I still don't care what version of it or her is arrested or executed or other, only following the symbols here.

My sense is that Inversion is in play, sacrifice month won't be the plebes as usual, but the figureheads. Psaki, HRC today, and of course Joe now being a fossil all on Skull and Bones Day.

Symbols.

edit on 22-3-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Putin Blames Western Ruling Elite For Global Economic Problems

Vladimir Putin gave a speech in which he blamed the ‘western ruling elite’ for creating the economic hardships impacting people in Europe and the United States.

During a speech that was broadcast live on Russian television, the Kremlin frontman also slammed Russian oligarchs fleeing to Israel as a “fifth column” of “national traitors” who see themselves as a “superior race” and “cannot make do without foie gras, oysters or gender freedom as they call it.”

“Any nation, and even more so the Russian people, will always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors and will simply spit them out like an insect in their mouth, spit them onto the pavement,” Putin ranted.

Video

edit on 22-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Or they planted those "allegations" knowing the vax had it for plausible deniability.
Ie "vax wasn't designed to prevent just lessen symptoms" so they could say it was covid not the vax.
I got omnicron and it was out of my system in hours so my immune system is still working after being out a month w long cvd. I would say the performance improved.
It is extremely important for as many unvxd stay that way for evidence.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Jab
Positive
Jab
Positive

Circle Back...

By now we know that there are a few weeks to go to zero antibodies in those who took the third jab.
People could die from a simple cold.
What will they invent to try to hide it?
edit on 22-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Putin Blames Western Ruling Elite For Global Economic Problems

Vladimir Putin gave a speech in which he blamed the ‘western ruling elite’ for creating the economic hardships impacting people in Europe and the United States.

During a speech that was broadcast live on Russian television, the Kremlin frontman also slammed Russian oligarchs fleeing to Israel as a “fifth column” of “national traitors” who see themselves as a “superior race” and “cannot make do without foie gras, oysters or gender freedom as they call it.”

“Any nation, and even more so the Russian people, will always be able to distinguish true patriots from scum and traitors and will simply spit them out like an insect in their mouth, spit them onto the pavement,” Putin ranted.

Video

Hard to find video, but DJT's first stop after being elected was to go to the CIA and say he is going to get rid of the "Fifth Column" to the rank and file. Kennedy famously threatened them as well, only a handful of years after inception no less.

Both threatening the Fifth Column publicly is a remarkable thing regardless of POV on what's what.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Should we also look at the fact two female Democrat operatives announced testing positive for covid? On one hand with Hilary we have a "watch the wives" moment, but what about Psaki? Something is being telegraphed in my opinion, but what it is escapes me.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Obama, Hillary, Psaki.... expect more anouncments in the coming week and a half. They are using it as cover to go to ground(quarantine) and get out of harms way for when they escalate the war with Russia in the first week of April. Putin is unpredictable and he singled out a small group of people for individual sanctions, telegraphic whom he holds responsible for whatever is about to happen. The people on that sanction list and those in their inner circles are afraid Putin could respond with targeted strikes designed for retribution against specific individuals after the western global cabal triggers a false flag attack and blames it on Russia... leading to a full scale nato offensive.

Soul

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Should we also look at the fact two female Democrat operatives announced testing positive for covid? On one hand with Hilary we have a "watch the wives" moment, but what about Psaki? Something is being telegraphed in my opinion, but what it is escapes me.

Hunter Biden is about to get indicted...and everyone connected is running to seek cover through sympathy.

I am very concerned about Biden going to Brussels.
Bad feeling.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

I hope I live long enough to see certain evil people terminated...whether it's at the hands of Putin or anyone else.

I shall then live out any remaining days filled with gratification.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Gen Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐ just now on Truth Social

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Why bother mentioning that they test positive for covid-19? The disease is so mild it's just like testing positive for the flu for almost everybody under age 80.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Democrat Party/Deep State is done with Joe Biden.
Joe Biden is a liability now that his son is about to get indicted.

The Democrat Party/Deep State wants to go to war with Russia...but needs Russia to be first to do an act of war against the US.
Joe Biden is a liability now that his son is about to get indicted.

The Democrat Party/Deep State needs a distraction now that Hunter Biden is about to get indicted...and it has to be one 'Big Guy' of a distraction.

edit on 22-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The TRUTHSocial livestream of POTUS45 and PUTIN did happen, on Sunday 20th.

Here's a bitchute link to it.

It was not an interactive Putin/Trump livestream - it was POTUS45 talking to press then then Putin doing a separate news conference... but they were published as one livestream video.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
lnk
www.irrawaddy.com...

Mia flag?

edit on 2022/3/22 by CrazyFox because: Tblt

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join