It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Because nothing is ever really deleted from the pc.
Even files you put in the trash years ago 😉

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

KGB Alpha Team Training Manual

Some researchers have hypothesized that the reason for Putin's unusual walk is from his KGB training days, taken from chapt 2, pg 96. (the link will take you to that page)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dash can you pm me as well. Thank you.
I am so, so very glad we are back. I must say it was a very strange experience because I missed everyone but also it was like driving in the dark without my headlights on. It started off murky but then there was light.

#17.

I went to the local supermarket for some spices and there were some for sale. Priced at $1.71, $1.72, $1.73, $1.74, $1.75.
Ha.
If this is not enough Costco selling brisket for $17.00 with a $5 coupon off.

Fox News showing #17 in their confusing war report. #17 is popping up everywhere. It may have started subliminally but marketing is marketing and it is always about the money. They are seeing more sales when items are priced at #17. In the past the magic # was 99.

People do not appear to realize that they are being drawn to this number and it is fascinating to watch but I am not sure how this number will eventually awaken them but it did lead me to something interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted earlier but since we are in a LIVE war in Ukraine, we once again have it televised. The first time the public watched a war was when Iraq was invaded, which was ordered by George W. Bush.
Looking at it all through a different lense...

LIVE = EVIL, Mirror image.

Conditioning the public to accept the horrors of war and that it is a spectator sport.

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: duncanhidao
...and his name's JAMES ALEFANTIS

ALEFANTIS = "SATAN LIFE" or "SATANFILE"

Jus sayin.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hey Dashen, could I get a PM too, please? I was in a bit of a panic when ATS when down. I'm not much of a poster, but I do very much enjoy these threads.
Thank you. /bow

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I know a person who knows a person...and the person I know keeps using the number 17 whenever they have to make up a number for something in a discussion. When I bring up where they came up with that specific number they don't have a good answer. Take it for whatever that's worth.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Dash can you pm me as well. Thank you.
I am so, so very glad we are back. I must say it was a very strange experience because I missed everyone but also it was like driving in the dark without my headlights on. It started off murky but then there was light.

#17.

I went to the local supermarket for some spices and there were some for sale. Priced at $1.71, $1.72, $1.73, $1.74, $1.75.
Ha.
If this is not enough Costco selling brisket for $17.00 with a $5 coupon off.

Fox News showing #17 in their confusing war report. #17 is popping up everywhere. It may have started subliminally but marketing is marketing and it is always about the money. They are seeing more sales when items are priced at #17. In the past the magic # was 99.

People do not appear to realize that they are being drawn to this number and it is fascinating to watch but I am not sure how this number will eventually awaken them but it did lead me to something interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why am I sure Putin is not playing for the deep state?
Follow the money ...

1. Gruppo H&M - partner del WEF
2. Volvo - partner del WEF
3. BP - partner WEF
4. Apple - partner WEF
5. Equinor - partner WEF
6. LVMH - partner WEF
7. PayPal - partner WEF
8. Visa - partner WEF
9. Mastercard - partner WEF
10. PwC - partner WEF
11. KPMG - partner WEF
12. IBM - partner WEF
13. Unilever - partner WEF
14. The Coca-Cola Company - partner WEF
15. PepsiCo - partner WEF
16. Amazon - partner WEF
17. Heineken - partner WEF
18. Nestle - partner WEF
19. Goldman Sachs - partner WEF
20. Deutsche Bank - partner WEF

they were the first companies to leave russia

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Well that's a bummer. I have no idea how many posts I've made and no idea where to find it. When I went to myATS it looks wiped clean. I'm not as proficient as all of you great ones. I can't find my way out of a wet paper bag. Lol. Oh well, carry on and I'll keep lurking and try to keep up.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Sorry, code's the law...

edit on 22-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Two weeks to Slow the Spread or was it really 15 days?
Why wasn't it 2 weeks? It was two weeks to Flatten the Curve and two weeks has been brought up several times here and in the movie Total Recall.

Everything that President Trump did was for a reason. He declared this in February. 2 +15 = 17. This was the formal declaration of war against not just the virus but against those that are responsible for this. It must have been so difficult for him to know what was happening and hoping that we would understand.

President Trump picked #17 for a reason and that was to identify the individuals who had branded themselves with this number and establish a mirror/inversion of Good vs Evil.

What would they all have in common? A birthday perhaps?
Pope Francis - December 17, 1963.
Obama- August 4, 1961.
Anthony Fauci > follow the wives > Christine Grady- February 7, 1952.
Albert Bourla - October 21, 1961.
Bill Gates- October 28, 1955. [October =7, 2+8 =10. 10 +7=17]
Joe Biden> follow the wives> Jill Biden- June 3, 1951. [4+3 =7, 1+9=10. 10+7=17]

But what about Klaus Schwab? He just happened to set up the infamous WEF in 1971.
Bill Gates established Microsoft in 1975
Dr. Tedros was elected director of the WHO in 2017.

And a rising star with many #17's around elections Xavier Becerra, the darling of Planned Parenthood.

And for our Canadian friends:
Justin Trudeau- December 25, 1971.

www.cnbc.com>2021/03/16>covid-a-year-late...
I didn't link all the dates but a simple search gives this information.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
That is very interesting. It is subliminal and has been going on for awhile. It is just picking up in intensity, sensitizing people. Most understand gangs have symbols so it is not unreasonable to think that this criminal gang has a numerical symbol and the white hats have taken it and are using it against them. From dark to light.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Time to circle Back.
Since I am wandering the subliminal world this takes me back to the tv commercial Rebelsus, as in what is in a name.

Diabetes medication with really negative side effects and just below the surface..."Why Dr. the nuclear option?'
Rybelsus.com/

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PurveyorsOfTruth
Me too Dash, please and thank you. I would love that PM as well. Long weekend indeed.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You are correct. All that happens is the file names are changed sligthly and the programs that need extra space MAY take some of it. Usually not enough space is taken from the files too and you can recover the whole file.

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: carewemust

Because nothing is ever really deleted from the pc.
Even files you put in the trash years ago 😉

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I recall watching a federal operation that was destroying hard drives that had held classified information.

That was a BIG machine.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
First-time poster...lurking since just after 9/11 while attending engineering college. I've been here for Titor, Astr0, Hidden Hand, All Roads Lead to Rome, and so many more eye-opening threads. I personally feel Cranky, SaladFingers and Rel should be future leaders of the new world. I also think Q is intelligence beyond us all.

With that being said, there are so many brilliant individuals and minds on this thread and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and soul for helping me red-pill so many people over the years, my wife included. For every one of you, there are hundreds or thousands of us out here who don't contribute to the threads, for one reason or another, but spread the truth revealed through the research. I red-pilled my entire family with the Ukraine bio-lab stuff recently before it hit the wires, and I think they're starting to open their eyes.

After ATS went down this weekend, it's time to stop hiding. Dashen, I found you on Twitter when the board ownership was transitioning. May I please get a PM as well? I am happy to prove my meddle. Thanks again for everything you've done, and may God be with us all.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
'Live by your inner strength and wisdom'...

Emotional attachment and dependence on their system of governance and control is our Achilles Heel. Mental perseverance and will power is required to win this war...this global psyop.

No matter what they take away or threaten to take away, don't blink. Don't bat an eye.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

I just keep waiting to request, as to not inundate Dashen. But heck, that ain't happening, toss SourGrapes onto your list. 😉
edit on 22-3-2022 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So remind me what is the rule about Covid announcements again? Seeing that Jen Psaki has "tested positive." Link

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Supposedly it means they confessed but their legacy will remain in tact. I have seen some things that the legacy may not be so true depending on the crimes and if it was a repeat issue. Since she has tested positive before was she not following directions? Or was it for something entirely different?

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join