It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Me too Dash I missed you guys a reply to: cpnorrisjr3

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here is my obligatory intro. I'm more of a loner than a joiner and am not on any other social media platform. I've held the grey man philosophy that it is better not to stand out. I've been lurking on ATS since the beginning, but as the signal to noise ratio decreased, I found myself visiting less and less until it was years between visits.

This all changed with Q. Dashen's threads have brought me back almost daily for the last 4+ years (thanks, Dashen). But I never created an account, and whenever I felt I had something to say, I just sat on my hands until the feeling passed.

When there was talk of ATS going away and Dashen said he had created a thing, I nearly created an account so I could get a PM about it. But at the time, account creation was broken on ATS, so no go.

When ATS actually disappeared this past week, it showed me how much I rely on this thread. I remembered Dashen had a twitter presence and my trusty search engine took me there where I found he had a link to the backup site. It was great to see so many familiar names there. Though I missed seeing Cranky and it made me remember others that we've lost like Lance and Eis.

Anyway, now that ATS is back, I finally created an account. Thanks for keeping the threads going everyone.

Now back to lurking.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: GAPeach3

Sorry, code's the law...

You are the best! Thanks. I'll get on the posting part. I totally agree, rules are rules.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

www.bis.org...

Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) along with three other central banks and The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Innovation Hub, has completed prototypes for a common platform enabling international settlements using multiple central bank digital currencies (mCBDCs).

The other central banks are Reserve Bank of Australia, the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the South African Reserve Bank.

www.thestar.com.my... perimental-multi-cbdc-platform

m.economictimes.com...

An international banking alliance is using the Ripple blockchain network technology for cross-border payments efficiency. Banks from Canada and Israel signed an agreement with National Australia Bank (NAB), Australia’s largest business bank, to improve the security and efficiency of their payment systems, share innovation strategies, and more.

Currently, the Ripple payment network works with worldwide financial institutions from over 55 countries. Their On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) service uses the digital asset XRP “to source liquidity during cross-border transactions, as an alternative to traditional systems.”

The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) and Israel’s Bank Leumi, recognized small business banks, are now using the Ripple payment network for cross-border transactions as a result of their alliance with the National Australia Bank.

bitcoinist.com...

Presently, RippleNet is a great substitute for SWIFT as it offers an easier means of payment for hundreds of financial institutions across the world. RippleNet is currently associated with American Express and Bank of America. The Working Group has turned to Ripple because XPR is one of the earliest digital assets developed principally for payments. Moreover, Ripple rose up as a winner from the US SEC lawsuit. This has leveraged RippleNet in an important position regarding the future of blockchain-based financial institutions.

The Arab Regional Fintech Working Group’s interest in Ripple has deepened after The Clearing House partnered with Wells Fargo on SWIFT alternatives. The Working Group has also shown interest in the digital Euro project. It has been noted that Ripple is on the list of the supporting partners of the Digital Euro Association (DEA). The DEA sees Ripple as a gold supporting member as the company is proficient in the knowledge of CBDC.

www.cryptured.com...

ncfacanada.org...

It surfaced as a direct contender to Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications or SWIFT banking network.

A CBDC report by Arab Regional Fintech Group was issued yesterday, serving as a “Practical Guide” for Arab central banks for better understanding of booming crypto market.

www.thecoinrepublic.com...

“I think we have to be a little bit ahead of the curve if we can on that front. So I hope we can accelerate the work. I will certainly support that,” Lagarde said, in response to a question about the role of central bank digital currencies in sanctions against Russian financial institutions.

finance.yahoo.com...
edit on 22-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hi Rel,
As soon as I started reading that list I thought UK. I agree with most of your connections, however, may I offer a few other alternatives for one or two please?

So, Burlington brought up this....although not in UK.
Burlington author tackles conspiracy theories.
It also brought up this pdf all about the Corsham Tunnels also known as the Burlington Tunnels. Guess what they are? You're going to love this!

Far from being a secret military site like Area 51, Corsham is home to a sprawling set of underground bunkers known by a number of names including the Corsham Tunnels, Burlington Bunker and Central Government War Headquarters.

The use of the site, already partially-developed during World War II, was commissioned as a bunker in the mid-1950s as the threat of nuclear attacks grew amid the Cold War. “Site 3”, as it was known, was designed to accommodate around 4,000 government personnel in the event of nuclear war, and was equipped with a range of amenities including medical facilities, offices, kitchens and accommodation.

quote from here, more info.
pdf with photos

Niagra falls, watch the water? OR, there was this when I searched Niagara Falls in UK. I was expecting a nick name for one of ours.

Windsor, we are on our way........ Queen is at Windsor and therefore can be assumed there she will die. So, this could mean Charlie's entourage taking him there.

Chatham I agree with. "It's one big club, but you ain't in it.! George Carlin.

Preston is interesting. I felt it was to do with the place. Guess what's just outside Preston? Fulwood Barracks, a military installation at Fulwood in Preston, Lancashire. Guess what it is specifically?

Fulwood Barracks is the base for 3 Medical Regiment. It was from 1982 to 2017 the home of the 42nd Infantry Brigade. The nearby Kimberley Barracks in Preston and Weeton Barracks in Fylde are used by the 4th and 2nd Battalions respectively of the Duke of Lancaster's Regiment. Just 20 out of the Fylde total of 290 are 'RAF other ranks' and these would be employed at Warton Aerodrome. In November 2016 it was announced that Fulwood Barracks would close in 2022 but in March 2019 this was put back to 2027.

bolded part mine.

According to the Ministry of Defence figures, Fylde and Preston districts are the only two authorities in the county where military forces are stationed permanently.

Quotes from here
You'll also notice from the links the Duke of Lancaster Regiment is also based there. I went looking. Although the 1st Regiment is not based at Fulwood, there is this.....

Based in Chester 1st Battalion The Duke of Lancaster’s Regiment is a Light Role Infantry Battalion, deploying to Cyprus as the Resident Infantry / Theatre Reserve Battalion every two years in six, and next in 2022.

1st Battalion The Duke of Lancaster’s Regiment is trained to fight on foot but able to operate in all terrains and against any challenge, our Kingsmen are the core of the Army’s Ground Close Combat capability.

Equipped with the full range of Infantry weapons, communications and surveillance equipment, 1st Battalion The Duke of Lancaster’s Regiment are the Army’s most adaptable soldiers, ready and able to deploy by land, air or sea, anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice.

Bolded part mine, but also Kingsmen which indicates to me....when Charles's is King timeframe.
From their own website

Moving on to Kitchener.

On 5 June 1916, Kitchener was making his way to Russia on HMS Hampshire to attend negotiations with Tsar Nicholas IIwhen in bad weather the ship struck a German mine 1.5 miles (2.4 km) west of Orkney, Scotland, and sank. Kitchener was among 737 who died.

Wiki link
So I let my mind wander and thought, I wonder who Kitchener's descendants are? Do they hold some sort of Diplomatic status who would be talking behind closed doors with Tsar Nicholas (read Putin).
Also from Wiki...

Pro-French and eager to see action, he joined a French field ambulance unit in the Franco-Prussian War. His father took him back to Britain after he caught pneumonia while ascending in a balloon to see the French Army of the Loire in action.[5]

Commissioned into the Royal Engineers on 4 January 1871,[6] his service in France had violated British neutrality, and he was reprimanded by the Duke of Cambridge, the commander-in-chief.

Bolded part mine again. Duke of Cambridge today of course is William. Guess where they are based? Chatham,
You can have lots of fun with their website!

The 'conspiracy theories' section on his wiki page makes very interesting reading! Also from wiki, here comes that King's Man thing again!

In the 2021 movie The King's Man, Kitchener is portrayed by Charles Dance.[134]

The Lord Kitchener Memorial Homes in Chatham, Kent,

He had no direct descendants and indeed, his sexual orientation was and has been questioned.
He had 2 brothers, both military men themselves. So off I went.
So there's Henry Kitchener, 2nd Earl Kitchener (deceased).

Kitchener was married in 1877 to Eleanor Fanny Lushington (died 1897), with whom he had a son and a daughter:[9][1]

Henry Franklin Chevallier Kitchener, Viscount Broome (17 Oct 1878 – 13 Jun 1928)
Lady Nora Fanny Kitchener (1882 – 10 May 1919)
His son and heir Henry Franklin Kitchener, Viscount Broome (1878–1928) predeceased him, so on his own death in 1937 in Nairobi, Kenya, his titles passed to his grandson Henry Herbert Kitchener.

His great-granddaughter Emma Joy Kitchener (born 1962) is the wife of actor Julian Fellowes, Baron Fellowes of West Stafford, and is a lady-in-waiting to Princess Michael of Kent.

Wiki link
So what of his grandson Henry Herbert Kitchener?

Major Henry Herbert Kitchener, 3rd Earl Kitchener TD DL (24 February 1919 – 16 December 2011), styled Viscount Broome from 1928 to 1937, was a British peer. He was unmarried, and when he died the title Earl Kitchener became extinct.[1]

wiki link
What of the other brother Walter Kitchener. Well, he was military, married, had 5 children and died in Bermuda. Only one of his children is cited in the wiki link below, but no link to any history about him. I would posset the Kitchener's are well connected very much so, to this day. The question is, which one?
Walter Kitchener

TBC.......

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Americans during the civil war would spectate at many battles.
www.historynet.com...

Seems war for the usa citizens has always been somewhat of a sports event.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sorry, code's the law...
[/quote

How do I get there, please? Still can't find it. Sorry to be a bother.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is pretty good, the "trending" on the twit reveals much.

Why Yale scientists named a 328 million-year-old, octopus-like fossil after Joe Biden

On 322

It gets better. reduction to 1010 but also reduces to 11 and or 2.

aaaand just for fun, Q970

aaaand a cranky bonus...

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I posted awhile back about watch the water and have some thoughts....

It has been speculated/posted that Obama got a hold of nukes for his nefarious purposes...

Possibly made Trump walk away rather than sick the military on everyone....

We keep seeing various posts about North Korea not being in the news...

Remember the bribe $$ allegedly paid to Iran by Obama?

IMO Obama has hidden nukes he acquired from either Iran or NK....

Exploding one or more either under water or from a container ship would cause huge damage....

Just a thought.....

Anyone know if these claims are true?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
That is very interesting. It is subliminal and has been going on for awhile. It is just picking up in intensity, sensitizing people. Most understand gangs have symbols so it is not unreasonable to think that this criminal gang has a numerical symbol and the white hats have taken it and are using it against them. From dark to light.

My postman just left me a thank you note, he's leaving.... on 3-31 after 17 years in my hood. My house number reduction is 17 I could go on but who is keeping track at this point.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Boy oh Boy I missed you guys and ATS ! Thank-You ultimate Creator for allowing us to keep learning and growing together !

It appears the power of our Collective+++ is greater then the sum of the parts. Lurkers take note, you matter far more than you might think.

The refresh is VERY interesting.

I would suggest all bombard the heck out of Dash with reQuests, while hopefully not needed, the collective should at least have a place to say hi should the storm knock us down again.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

PM4U

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAPeach3

Sorry, code's the law...

How do I get there, please? Still can't find it. Sorry to be a bother.

Sorry - not trying to answer for MBSC, but that info is to the left of every single post you make... right under your username. You can see the stats for everyone under their usernames on the left side of every post..
Edited to add: Looks like you got a PM from MBSC - sorry for butting in!

Also - great to be back to ATS! Thanks again Dashen for the alternative site. It helped get through those couple days of darkness.

edit on 22-3-2022 by tallcool1 because: editing

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Less destructive so say the mad hatters...

NY Nukin Evil Times courtesy of RAND Corp.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
PART II
Durham. Guess what I found?
Durham University Professor puts spotlight on JFK, 9/11 and Roswell
OMG! You HAVE TO READ THE LINK ABOVE!

Prof Williams is one of the world’s most respected political academics with stints at Harvard in the US, the Australian National University and Renmin University in Beijing, China, as well as here in the North.

Prof Williams says: “The more I studied politics and looked at official accounts of events, I realised people aren’t being told the whole story.

“Basically, governments and their leaders lie. They cover-up things they don’t want to be known and their lying is both habitual and almost compulsory.

He’s been a consultant for the UK Department for International Development, the US Agency for International Development, the U4 Anti-corruption Resource Centre, in Bergen, Norway, the European Commission and United Nations Development Programme in Beirut, Lebanon.

“When the Russians put a man in space, the Americans were most surprised to discover that the Russians were far ahead of them in space theory. So JFK made a promise the Americans would be on the moon in 10 years. And they did it, or claimed they did.

bolded part mine. I have mentioned my ex-military friend from decades ago. One of the other things he told me was, the whole "one small step, one giant leap" was not what Armstrong said first. He said words to the effect "What the hell are they doing here?" meaning, apparently, the Russians.

Keswick. Among the many, many famous/influential people I found from or around Keswick was this lady...

Catherine A. Fitzpatrick
Birthplace: Ravenglass, United Kingdom
Catherine Ann Fitzpatrick, also known under her pen name and virtual worlds pseudonym "Prokofy Neva", is a former human rights activist, Russian–English translator, former journalist, and a blogger and commentator. She has worked for several human rights NGOs, and is a former research director at Human Rights Watch, the former editor of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty's radio magazine "(Un)Civil Societies," and the former Executive Director and Chief Representative to the United Nations of the International League for Human Rights. She has written on psychiatric abuse in the Soviet Union. She has translated 30 Russian books by authors such as Joseph Stalin, Boris Yeltsin, Vladimir Putin, and several USSR Politburo members.

Interesting nyet? Few more piqued my interest.
Link

Barrie. James Mathew Barrie wrote Peter Pan.
Also, and probably more interesting the meaning of the name Barrie. You're going to love this one...

From the Gaelic barra which is a short form of Fionnbharr. This is composed of the elements fionn, meaning "white, fair" and barr, meaning "head".

Bolded mine... could we say Barrie means 'White Hats'?

Phew! I enjoyed that. Longest post, letalone two parts I have ever written on here

Time for a nightcap me thinks....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Wow - I just realized that today, March 22,2022 is my 15th ATS anniversary! (Made my account on March 22, 2007).

Oh, and QTSR posting about a possible false flag assassination plot against Resident Biden:

t.me...

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Mars (God of War) USED to have 3 moons...

Mars might once have boasted a massive, third moon that eventually spiralled back into the planet, according to scientists. The theory offers a new explanation as to how Mars ended up with its two small satellites.

The red planet has two potato-shaped moons called Phobos, meaning “fear”, and Deimos, meaning “terror”. But scientists have long debated where they came from.

Linky
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

A document posted by the Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) quotes Xi as saying "informatization has brought a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to the Chinese nation" and outlines a range of digital transformation tasks that must be achieved under the 14th five year plan (2021–2026) to achieve the desired level of digitization.

One development touted as enabling Chinese society to reach its next level of digitization is the creation of a "one card" which will expand on China's existing digital social security card that serves in employment and social insurance matters. The proposed card will add integration of government services, medical and drug purchases, subsidy management and more.

The plan is for the card to run on a mooted "big platform" that uses blockchain and extensive data sharing to link government applications such as social security, the labor market, and health services.

www.theregister.com...

techhq.com...

Digital IDs will soon carry the same weight as physical IDs in the United Kingdom. The country’s Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) has indicated that the government will introduce legislation to recognize digital IDs at the earliest opportunity in parliament, and went on to share more details about what citizens can expect to see in the bill.

At the most basic level, the law will clearly state that digital IDs are valid IDs on the same tier as legacy documents like passports and driver’s licenses, and can therefore be used as proof of identity in a range of online and in-person settings. The law covers IDs that are accessed through an app or a website, and is intended to support the UK’s ongoing digital transformation now that the British public has become more receptive to digital services during the pandemic.

mobileidworld.com...

Saskatchewan is the latest Canadian province to weigh the benefits of a digital ID program. The provincial government is already a member of the Digital ID and Authentication Council of Canada (DIACC) and has been since 2020, and its leadership believe that digital IDs will make it easier for residents to access government services online.

In that regard, the province argued that a digital service option would be far more convenient than the current system. As it stands, Saskatchewan residents need to visit a government office to apply for many services, or sit on hold with an agent if they do try to sign up at home. In some cases, people may even need to wait for a PIN number in the mail to complete their registration.

mobileidworld.com...

IDEMIA has renewed its relationship with the California government through a 12-year contract revolving around driver’s licenses, hinting at the potential rollout of mobile driver’s licenses in the state’s future.

mobileidworld.com...

IDEMIA, the pioneer and long-time authorized TSA PreCheck® enrollment provider, announces the launch of a new type of TSA PreCheck enrollment initiative that simplifies the process. This kicks off at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (JAN) in Jackson, Mississippi this week.

www.securityinformed.com... rnational%20Edition&utm_medium=Redirect&utm_campaign=International%20Redirect%20Popup

www.idemia.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
When I read the post about Psaki testing positive so she can't go to Poland, and then learnt she also tested positive so couldn't go to Italy then the G7 here in the UK, I immediately thought....hmmmm.... why is she avoiding going? And here you are posting this link!
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join