It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Trump didn't win re-election, so now the Q folks are "moving the goal posts" and saying that is all part of his planned "going away".

The Storm didn't happen folks!! It's not going to happen folks, not like you think. The only Storm you are going to get is the one that the DS creates. If they keep Trump around, it will be to act as a foil. They will redefine his ejection from the White House as a "Moses in Exile". He will return to destroy "all the gods of Egypt", but the only thing he will actually destroy is everything except the "gods of Egypt". Everybody in the front row goes down with "Egypt". Go Team!!

If Putin is calling the NWO Satan, it's only because he's a part of it.

There is nothing left to expose. Everything is out in the open now.

Can you hear the drum beat??? Yes, we can.

Can you MVP like Steve Nash??? No, you can't.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
NCSWIC!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope
People so desperately want a savior to lead them out of the desert. Not going to happen. You have to make that fire walk to the promised land by yourself. No hand holding, no cheat codes, no shortcuts.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Metadouble
There's a picture of confidence/strength in those eyes

edit on 3142022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
There's a picture of confidence/strength in those eyes

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I sing for a few dollars on the side of my Environmental Science gig. Having been raised near Elvis and in Nashville it is a way of life for my generation. We have a band at work in fact for charity purposes. I can relate to how fun it is and it is a high all of itself to be playing good music in a good groove making cool sounds that bring chills up and down my spine when it comes together like that. It really helps if you are making some real money. I barely have equipment but am not trying to do that for a living. Yet, I am about to go to a work function for a few days and the evenings will be filled with us playing music till the sun comes up. Work is secondary at this retreat and music will be a big way to blow off steam.

With all this hellish stuff going on we need our relaxing music. Listening to some great music or making it is fine with me. It soothes our souls if we pick the right music, IMO. To each his own too.

originally posted by: Ektar

Wow you are spot on about the music industry. I was a Pro Drummer & I got me break at Disneyland.
Then a few years later the artist I was playing for was 2 slots above Alanis Morissette in Top Billboard 100
when she won the Grammy for Best Artist Jagged Little Pill. Our record was an indie label plus the manager,
was also agent & record label owner. WTF! I was semi famous & was growing to the top working
hard me whole life, but this crap took a huge toll on me. Illegal to be manager, agent & record company owner
it's a huge conflict of interest. So I took a break & started working at a Veterinary Hospital got Tech Lic
& top of class & they pushed me into pre-Vet but due to age when I would grad. & owe $$$ I dropped out
of pre - med.
I miss playing music live on the big stage, the biggest high in the world no drugs needed.

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 14-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A short history FLASHBACK
Connect The Dots beats Simon SEZ

So SCIENCE huh
Most Definitely a CULT
With ROOTS

edit on 3142022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This is what happens when you witness incredible events
but you can't see it:

You have been programmed not to see it.
It doesn't matter how much evidence I can show you.

edit on 14-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Rand Paul Introduces Amendment to Replace 'Dictator' Fauci With 3 Institutes

"We’ve learned a lot over the past two years, but one lesson in particular is that no one person should be deemed "dictator-in-chief." No one person should have unilateral authority to make decisions for millions of Americans," Paul said in a statement issued Monday.

"To ensure that ineffective, unscientific lockdowns and mandates are never foisted on the American people ever again, I’ve introduced this amendment to eliminate Dr. Anthony Fauci’s position as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and divide his power into three separate new institutes.

Actually, I think this would make things even worse and Fauci is probably getting ready to retire anyways. Just adding more tentacles to the already over bloated bureaucracy. Just look at Homeland Security with 250,000 employees.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Actually, Putin and Trump look like a couple of Middle Schoolers having a staring contest (lol).

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If the stated purpose of this thread was to debunk the whole clue phenom then would you say it has done the job?
Regardless of whether or not they are cheering on or booing is the question finally answered?

Red? 7-22-22
Common Core
Words cannot even
sad but true
What it all boils down to
Is Really this
oh and how is the election

edit on 2022/3/14 by CrazyFox because: Biblical
indeed
The goalpost of thinking for yourself is constantly moving

edit on 2022/3/14 by CrazyFox because: if the 2nd one hurts it is for your own goood

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Is the "flashy thing" a Q-approved device??

I wear my sunglasses, day and night.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Either that whole picture has been given a Tiffany Blue tint, or both Putin and POTUS45 are wearing Tiffany Blue shirts next to some Tiffany Blue flowers.

Either way, they were signaling to the cabal in their own language that they have a big secret.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What is that Scoobs?a reply to: Metadouble
Video at link kinda roboty
not directed 2 thread mbrs
sniff

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What would be the impact if Obama dies? Maybe suicided by covid. I just heard he had covid

Dead men tell no tells.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Crazy Fox, thanks for the subliminal de-Neuralyzers (lol). Never know when that might come in handy.

It's kind of pointless to speak of a "stated purpose", hypothetical or otherwise. What is the actual purpose of all this?

Conspiracy is what's happening, man!!

You've got some people that are just into the fun of conspiracies.

You've got some people that want to understand conspiracies.

You've got some people that want to learn conspiracies.

You've got some people that want to prove conspiracies.

You've got some people that want to disprove conspiracies.

You've got some people that want to fight conspiracies.

You've got some people swept up into conspiracies that think they are stopping conspiracies.

Did I leave anything out??

So, Let's "Take it Easy"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I think it was agreed that Putin "takes the upper hand"... it is a saying here in UK.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Seems to be a stock market rout going on in China?

China’s stock rout cost the nation’s richest tycoons more than $52 billion on Monday

Here's the article in the tweet - but it's behind a paywall!

Seems contra-indicative to me... I would have expected Chinese stock prices to go up as a result of bitcoin holders trying to relocate their assets before the EU bans bitcoin?

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join