It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Former SOS Mike Pompeo says China has been infiltrating societies and making deals for several decades. Any threats to China will trigger reciprocal damage to almost every 1st-world nation.

Trump's "America First" sounded selfish to many. But being as self-sufficient as possible is just plain smart.

If a nation has something we don't have, we need to learn how to produce it ourselves, to stop being reliant on that nation.

Joe Biden saying he's not going to replace the oil he stopped buying from Russia with oil we have under our feet, is ridiculous.

I certainly hope this new breed of Republicans who want to run the House and Senate are tough as nails and will keep their promises. Trump as Speaker of Republican-controlled House, and a Republican (not McConnell) in charge of the Senate, would be the best possible outcome imaginable. (Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, lol.)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Belated Happy Birthday to you ML! Communing with nature and loved ones = perfect way to celebrate!

Thanks to all, again, for thoughts and prayers for my daughter! She surprised me a lil as we were shopping... she's the least well off of the kids, so I did her a "supermarket sweep" to stock up her food supplies.

What did she go for first? A new hairdryer to de-frizz her long curly red hair; I was just about to admonish her on her priorities when she revealed that she's had a "Go bag" for emergencies for 10 years - twice as long as me!

To save space,

I noticed something really odd in the last of Mr Pool's 11 picture posts from 00:28:57 to 00:31:09 UTC on 14th, here:

The chinese character is "FU" and means PROSPERITY; good luck, good fortune, blessings.

What's odd about that?

Well let's turn the picture to the right 90 degrees and compare the, now, top character with the All Seeing Eye:

Bigger

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You Guys ! Huh, dunno when this is going to get through, there are no nation states ! Hasn't been for a long time, (if ever ?),

Been a one-world (not globe !), government since, at least, 1900, but probably 1000's of years.

It's not not funny watching this.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Taiwan at the crossroads:

Huge fire breaks out at Carrefour logistics center in northern Taiwan

Carrefour (french) means crossroads.

Zerohedge put the event into their geopolitics category:

Massive Fire Rocks Major Grocery Logistics Center In Taiwan

And gave their headline a food security spin.

In 2020, Costco enjoyed the largest market share in Taiwan's hypermarket industry, amounting to 40 percent. Carrefour followed behind possessing almost 34 percent of the total market value.
link

Taiwan relies heavily on food supply from international trade. It has a high population density and food production is insufficient

In 2018, Taiwan's food self-sufficiency rate is only 35%

Review of Taiwan's Food Security Strategy

In 2021 Carrefour started looking for a buyer of its Taiwan business.
In 2019 Carrefour left China
In 2009 Carrefour left Russia

made a thread
edit on 14-3-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
👀

Wow ta nice catch, got me working away now.

12x12=144 = 21x21=441

Sooo lol back when brain slows

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Apologies T1 but I don't have the bandwidth at the mo for your dig.

As you can probably note, I'm already having trouble keeping up with the thread after data capture, archives and post related decodes.

To exemplify, in the initial threads we had maybe 0.5Gb videos to archive... in pt 39 I have 13GB of video in 82 zipfiles (though that does cover sources outside the thread).

Tweets to be captured now measure in the thousands per week rather than under a hundred.

Because there are so many capable researchers and free thinkers in the thread now - but few securing the inputs audit trail, I am prioritising on the latter. More can be researched by others in the future IF we have secured the inputs.

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Because there are so many capable researchers and free thinkers in the thread now - but few securing the inputs audit trail, I am prioritising on the latter. More can be researched by others in the future IF we have secured the inputs.

Yeah, there are loads, not !

Free thinking, don't see too much of that here, maybe XTMN (thanks),

Q kicked off the 'free-thinkers' maybe, but they were always there.

Controlled, 'in their place' here.
edit on 14-3-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well it's March 14th... or 3.14 = Pi day!

A few PI acronyms:

Pisa (Tuscany, Italy)
Piauí (Brazilian state)
Presque Isle (Michigan)
Parris Island
Philippine Islands
Pearl Islands (Hawaii)
Phase I
Public Information
Personal Injury
Poison Ivy
Package Insert (medications)
Point of Intersection (xref 2 Mr pool o/night posts here and here)

Point of Impact
Pleasure Island (Disney World)
Philadelphia Inquirer (newspaper)
Politically Incorrect
Performance Index
Petroleum Institute
Privacy International (human rights group)
Please Inquire
Blood Clotting
Planet Internet
Photo Interpretation
Power Integrations
Pandemic Influenza
Primary Immunodeficiency
Post Inoculation
Packet Interface (think 2020 election proofs)

May also refer to a p*do organisation that embroiled UK politicians in the '70s/'80s... P.I.E. (Wiki)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Considering our advanced culture just spent3 years wearing a diaper on their face over an invisible un.mapped "virus" way more advanced.
One cannot expect to win by playing by rules/rails that exist for just the one not the other.

a reply to: CharlesNPope

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wait there were guns In the pic?
Did not notice....

a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Noteworthy... found via Whiplash347 on telegram:

Bigger

THE GOLD STANDARD ACT came into effect on March 14th, 1900 - 122 years ago

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I can't think why they would but that fire is staged.

Just ask where are all the firemen, police, ambulances.

Why are firemen collecting signs as the building burns.

What was it used for. Now, what was it really used for?

How did the entire building get ablaze? Why are there fires external to the buiding and why haven't they been knocked down all ready ... oh that's right ... there are not enough firemen!

Staged or a deliberate burn.

P

edit on 14/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Obamanation.
Abomination
a reply to: crankyoldman

from The Century Dictionary.
noun The act of abominating or the state of being abominated; the highest degree of aversion; detestation.
noun That which is abominated or abominable; an object greatly disliked or abhorred; hence, hateful or shameful vice.
noun In the Bible, often, that which is ceremonially impure; ceremonial impurity; defilement; that which defiles

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com... Last

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

www.urbandictionary.com...

Obamination
The predicted ruined state of the country after Obama's presidency.
NOUN: Many conservatives are sure of an Obamanible situation. Obamination.

Mispelt?
OA AO

edit on 2022/3/14 by CrazyFox because: Tablet

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
👀 go to min 23.00! 💥💥💥

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The End is Near

Happy Hunting!
Q

Thank you for your service.
The importance of Anons (Patriots) and your commitment thus far is incalculable.
God bless.
Q

Another piece to the puzzle.
AUTISTS SAVING THE WORLD.
Q

Sometimes the TRUTH is right in front of you.

Q

Good movie.
ZEROCOOL.
Q

"Server config change."
Q

Stand strong, Patriots.
The UNITED STATES is WITH YOU.
Q+

Be vigilant at all times.
(US, UK, FR, IT)
See Something.
Say Something.
Narrative change needed.
FAKE NEWS attempting to REBRAND HARMFUL TESTIMONY and instead provide MISLEADING info to their readers.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.
Q

Not big enough to pull headlines/news away.
Think days.
Q

edit on 14-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
I started here

With the actions of Peter, the Russian Orthodox Church entered a new period of its history that lasted until 1917. The immediate consequences were not all negative. Peter’s ecclesiastical advisers were Ukrainian prelates, graduates of the Kievan academy, who introduced in Russia a Western system of theological education.

That was a lot of info. I will leave this nugget here.

From somewhere in tg pwr gpp most likely the latter.

edit on 2022/3/14 by CrazyFox because: 4 minute mark Pompeo's clue team

edit on 2022/3/14 by CrazyFox because: a reply to: duncanhidao

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider

♟ chess ♟️

_How do you [EXPOSE] the DEEP STATE CABAL in the U.S. > 3 letter agencies> Ex- presidents > OBAMA, CLINTON(s), Bush /DEEP STATE MILITARY GENERALS/Congress/ Top 500 corporations in the U.S. who are connected to the ILLEGAL UKRAINE BIOLABS/ MONEY LAUNDERING/ HUMAN TRAFFICKING

_How do you [ EXPOSE ] the UN , NATO, EU leaders & their corrupt Intelligence systems/ DEEP STATE MILITARY/

_How do you [ EXPOSE. ] the ELITES and their current blood lines ( Klaus Schwab, Merkel, Bush, ROTHSCHILDs, Rockefellers, ECT ECT ECT) that created the UN , NATO, NASA =CIA / DAVOS GROUP who controls WEF WHO ect ect ect ect ect ECT ECT ect """"""" .... Whom all created the VIRUS, KILLER VACCINES PLANDEMIC ... the Demise of the UKRAINE since early 1930s & arming West Ukraine and creating NAZI backed regimen and financing the West Ukraine Nationalist regimens who have killed millions of their people,Jews , Russian, other ethnics since 1938./

_How do [ EXPOSE] the MIDDLE EAST running CIA/OBAMA/ Clintons/Bush/Merkel/NATO funneling money laundering operations through the middle east Iran/Pakistan/Afghanistan then back to UKRAINE then back to the pockets of the of the DEEP STATE> OBAMA > HRC>BIDEN>UN>NATO> DAVOS GROUP, ECT ECT ECT ECT..

_HOW DO YOU [ EXPOSE ] the world corruption SYSTEM connected to the UKRAINE?

>>> PUTINXI > MODI >>>> ARE MAKING MAJOR MOVES........
____
The world is connected.

All or nothing.
++ ++ +
TRUST THE PLAN
Q
____

t.me...

It's becoming clear in hindsight that Trump HAD to be hidden from plain view while Putin took down the deep state cess pool that is Ukraine. No one would have accepted Trump allowing this but they instinctively understand that Biden is an impotent sock puppet...which provides distinct opportunities.
Timing is everything.
Putin is able to rescue Ukraine from nazis and while the media can try...they will be unsuccessful at blaming this on muh orange man bad.
The plan is brilliant.
This is chess at a global level that boggles the mind.
And guess what?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
God is putting on a show for those with eyes to see and ears to hear and anons have front row seats.

t.me...
edit on 14-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join