It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Replied, thank you!

a reply to: FlyingFox
Felton never disappoints in his info packed short vids.

Yeah, it's research citation grade info in a snappy format.
edit on 13-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: I should ask him to make a video on my uncles ship...youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
From Financial Times:

US officials say Russia has asked China for military help in Ukraine

Well, Venezuela seems to have circumvented US sanctions and their oil production has been booming.

twitter.com...

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett has asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to surrender to Russian conditions to end the war in his country, Israeli media reported on Friday.

According to The Jerusalem Post, a Ukrainian official said Bennett asked Zelensky to accept the Russian conditions in a phone call conducted between the two on Tuesday.

However, the Israeli daily reported that Zelensky rejected the recommendation of the Israeli Prime Minister.

"If I were you, I would think about the lives of my people and take the offer," Bennett reportedly recommended, according to The Jerusalem Post.
Surrender or Die

Tweet & thread was just nuked...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Webb?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: IAMTAT

Webb?

Yes.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

More "made for TV drama". Russia doesn't need China's military help against Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you for that!!! He was not only incredible but also the 1st drummer to play a single hand drum roll'
I was fortunate to see him & Sammy Davis Jr on the same bill at the Hollywood Bowl & ended up being
each of their very last concerts.
First time I saw Buddy was east coast & I was in 7th grade & no one would introduce us because they said
he was not nice. Funny I learned he was also Black Belt & when I went west to pursue my career I also was did
martial arts.
Then I met famous Jazz drummer Louie Bellson who came to my college in 1984 & I was in charge of him & his equipment. He was a little white guy married to the famous Jazz singer Pearl Bailey. Many do not know this but he invented
playing the Double - Bass drums when he was 16 yrs old, not the heavy metal drummers, Louis!
Ed Shaughnessy drummer for the Tonight show came to me college ETSU 1 month before grad. & did a concert
with the jazz band (I was drummer for J Band) & I was in charge of his equip & etc. Concert I play 1st half
of show & him 2nd half...at dinner he tells me he will play Salt Peanuts last & we will play it together & trade solos
in the middle...WTF? I am put on spot with no rehearsal...We brought the house down & he told me I need to move
to Los Angeles & study with so & so...I graduated in a month & went to LA 1985 & went to MIT music school in 1986.
1987 I put together the 1st & only Female Rock Band to play on Tomorrow Land Terrace (rock stage that comes out of the ground) at any Disney venue in the world...band called Miss Behavin' & was there for 1 yr & career took off after that.

I did hear stories about secret clubs but I was not into that stuff at the time. I was not a Disney employee park person
the band was a hired show.
I saw Louis Bellson when I moved to LA & he remembered me & I met his brother & went to many of his concerts.
LA was awesome could see every style of music every night. I LOVE TOTO & would see them playing jazz almost
every week at the "Bake Potato". I was extremely fortunate in me career...bloody hell members of U2 came to see
me in a club. I didn't know until my Paiste rep & best friend had a table & went to sit there after the show, Damn!
So yeah I was very blessed & should have never walked away. But the animal world has been a blessing too!

So I hope maybe I might be of some help here... bringing it all around there are the DRUMS of WAR which date back
to the revolution.
Thanks to All & Much Love & Light!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
New Pool. I tried to make a graphic but evidently this is considered a bank note.

Money 13 mirror 31

This of course needs context: EU to trash BTC tomorrow, most likely that is.

More context from my posts last week.

Think Ship=Titanic and those on board.

Interesting that "overnight" is 666 mirrored at 999.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Oh wow! Yes, you should ask him. Right up his history alley. Fascinating but tragic story.

Also, Drachinifel is top notch on naval history. Though I didn't see any vids regards to your uncle's ship.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Who are the Y s ?
Study sheds new light on the role of Y chromosome genes
Knowledge is FREE
What you do with it
Is Pure Choice

edit on 3132022 by MetalThunder because: Stay in the LIGHT

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

[pic]ob622ea482.png[/pic

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Females have a "backup copy" of all their genes whereas males do not. That is the explanation generally given as to why females are less susceptible to genetic related illnesses. Within the highly inbred royal family, the effect seems to have been exaggerated, i.e., males were effected much more profoundly by genetic defects ("royal sicknesses"), such as the infamous hemophilia mutation, than females.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Messaging collapses when no leadership at the top, or when m.A.L.I.C.E. loses her effing mind.

This one is very clever. It is how they roll, once the little girl bites back, said provocateur cries to mom and dad that she attack him. I have seen this so many times, sports is a great place to see it frankly.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Do you get the feeling that Putin is running the West's IC in circles? Many were still in diapers when Putin was neck deep in the spying tradecraft business. Part of that Sun Tzu psychology, "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."

The part that caught my eye is, Jake Sullivan travelling to Rome as that has been a hotspot for State Dept & DOJ since the Trump era. Gotta get permission or beg for mercy from the Vatican. IDK, just found it odd.

It's all...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
So sorry to hear about your daughter Rel.
Bestest of wishes to you both.
Rainbows
Jane

We have to pray for Rel's daughter. I am sure he gave great advice, but hardly anyone immersed in believing the narrative are willing to wrap their heads around it making it hard to get thru to them.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

This is "Bear Baiting" for sure, but the Bear is currently performing its role in the circus. No sign yet of the show going off script. The Circus Clown doesn't look too nervous. The use of Israel as a "mediator" also looks contrived (Israel doing an intervention with the Jewish Zelensky and telling him to "count the cost").

Maybe this has been set up as Putin's swan song.

Maybe this also helps reveal any hidden agendas of China and test their loyalty. Maybe everyone will be so relieved when this gets resolved that they forget about the whole Covid concoction. Others have already suggested this could be the cover for another round of bio-warfare. It likely has multiple objectives.

This is not what I think about all day (lol).

Let's draw a comparison with basketball. It's an established game with well-defined rules and certified officials. But, look how much deception there is! And some of the fouls on the court would be considered assault if they happened on the street.

Here's an essential list of an accomplished ballers deception skill set:

1) Pump Fake (very useful to determine the intent of the opponent)

2) Back Door (very useful if opponent is showing excessive aggression, i.e., is over-extended)

3) Drawing Contact (get up into the opponent and induce them to either back off or foul).

4) Hesitation (induce opponent to relax and then blow by them)

5) Hard Foul (intimidate the "finesse player" from future penetration)

6) The Flop (intimidate the "bully-ball player" from future penetration, makes minor contact look excessive)

7) No Look Pass (look/signal one way, throw another way, misdirection to fool overactive opponent)

8) Reverse Layup (use the backboard and basket as a shield)

9) Trap (a quick or surprise double team that backs an opponent into a corner and limits their options)

10) Intentional Foul (gain advantage and hope the referee doesn't catch it; or, provoke opponent to retaliate; or, to stop a run-out; or, to burn a "foul to give"; or, to exploit the other team's worst free throw shooter)

There's even more, and all of them would have some analog in DS politics and war. It's not classical tactics if most or all of the players (on all sides) are really working together.

I wonder if Dennis Rodman is available for an intervention on this (haha).
edit on 13-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Ektar, you are the best drummer in the "free world". The ones signed to labels don't count (haha).

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Mayorkas may kiss our assets, boy is he a 🐀 ! Apparently trampling the Free Speech of half the Country isn’t his only lofty goal, he’s also targeting , umm I mean helping kids to not be influenced by “ Dangerous Mis-information “. No specific details coming from DHS, DOE declining to comment, oh goodie, secret plans for propagandizing the kids !
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Rothschild castle decked out in Ukraine colors. All you need to know.

Summer of Love vault...

Damn little buggers been our problem this whole time!

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

dunc, is this a coinkydinky?

From your linked article on Saudi Arabia executions:

Biggest mass execution in Saudi Arabia's history sees 81 men killed in ONE day, as country's state television says criminals which included members of Al Qaeda 'followed the footsteps of Satan'

The number of executed surpassed the mass execution of 63 militants in 1980

1963 - JFK assassination
1981 - Ronald Reagan attempted assassination
edit on 14-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

On that basis, nothing is coincidence.

Which is, of course, true.

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join