It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This Moonshot book by Bourla is a page turner and wow he had a plan that he was fine tuning and executing.

Page 17, which is not numbered and is the start of the real book, [and all page numbers are at the top of the page which is a little strange], emphasizes the decision to use the mRNA technology to develop the vaccine. If they had taken the traditional approach the results would have been different. As in safer.

'THE OBVIOUS OPTION WAS TO NOT USE MRNA. THE OPTIONS THEY COULD CHOSE FROM WERE ABUNDANT.

Moderna already had the technology but Pfizer did not which meant that they had to develop an entirely new manufacturing system to develop the vaccines. If speed was so important why take a more complicated and time consuming manufacturing process that the company had no experience with???

The preface provides proof that specific decisions were made to protect the key assets of Pfizer. Bourla's first decision upon becoming CEO in January 2019 [preplandemic] was to remove the key money generators away from Pfizer. But why? Just in case the jab that you didn't know we needed is a problem? These were the Consumer Healthcare and Up-John businesses that generated 25% of Pfizer's overall revenue. < Enter GlaxoSmith Kleine and Mylan. GSK bought the consumer healthcare division and Pfizer remained a partner with 32% equity.
Just for fun GSK is unloading it now and Blackrock is circling.

He also decided to change the culture of the company into a risk taking direction which was a complete reversal of the normal culture.

This part is important.> Bourla claims that he never met Ugur Sahin from BioNTech when he was COO in 2018. In 2018 he signed an agreement for a 3 year research collaboration for mRNA seasonal flu vaccine and from the horses mouth "I executed it immediately and did not ask to see the CEO of the company as I would typically do. He even claims that he had never even spoken to him on the phone until the very moment that he makes the decision to use mRNA technology! Pg. 26
No doubt he met with Sahin because they were able to negotiate the use of the technology without any formal signing of a contract. Simply would not happen unless there was mutual trust and that doesn't just happen. So a little collusion about an up and coming plandemic special.

***'The speed of development and the "ABILITY TO BOOST AS OFTEN AS NEEDED WERE VERY HIGH PRIORITIES FOR ME."
He knew that the virus would mutate and that whatever they produced would not be sufficient. Page 23

Even before the launch of the vaccine there were discussions and serious concerns over the stability of the vaccine and transportation issues.

There is soooo much here. I will just end this part that he sort of mentions a third company involved in all of this but then never mentions the name. Just to help out Fosun Pharmaceuticals from China.

Seems that there has been another Moonshot in the works. "The Vaccine: Inside the Race to Conquer the Covid-19 Pandemic by Joe Miller, Dr. Ugar Sahin and Dr. Ozlam Tureci.< Now to compare stories.

www.fiercepharma.com>pharma>spinoff-or-5

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: FlyingFox

The one on the right is M1 Garand pattern. American as Apple Pie

Oh yeah, I see. I was just testing you.

The grip distracted me, as well as her, ummm.....grip.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I just wanted to give everyone an update on the enormous Covid testing site at the local college. They have reserved 3 really large parking lots, big signs are up and the trailer is there. Only one car!!! The staff are bored stiff. Lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I envy you that you were able to take that kind of sabatical. Not in the cards for me I am afraid. Too much responsibility and I can't have the ship go down in my absence.
I do want you to know how much I appreciate your hard work and research. You have taught me how to do it and now I apply it to everyday life. It has been a blessing.
Much thanks!

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yes me Djembe is skinned with goat skin & it's hand carved from S Africa & the skin has hair on the edge. It has giraffes carved
into it. I special ordered it & it's studio quality. What I love about it is the tones are so beautiful
& you can get bass, mid & high out of one drum & it takes up less space & carrying as oppose to
3 congas.
Mind you Drums might be the beginning of everything "Big Bang"? Anything can be percussive
& even the colours of the rainbow relate to sound & that gets heavily deep into math & science
that I used to know just a wee bit about. Unfortunately I am still recovering from all the bloody
brain damage cause by the toxic mould. However I am starting to remember things from the past
in life, so that is a huge positive! Even a long time friend reconnected with me a year ago & bringing
back memories some I do recall or it triggers me to recall something else, then some I don't remember.
He live across the street from me & we grew up together from wee kids thru college & he was a drummer too!

I always carry an egg shaker in the truck, spoons & I can play anything even a Home Depot bucket using hands
with it flipped upside down can get different tones as well as a 5 gallon water jug. I used a drum kit I made
out of trash on a song on an album John Jorgenson (Elton John Guitar Musical Director) musical directing & it
sounded like a real kit , John loved it! Know one knew unless I told them...like a bag of clothes with "my little pony"
tambourine on top was a snare drum & etc. Previously I had Peter Torlkelson foot locker as a kick drum on another kit for
coffee shop gigs which also included an empty potato chip bag flattened & tapped to the bottom of a flipped 5 gallon
bucket.....too much I can tell here but this not the thread & I don't want to derail or get in trouble...

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 1332022 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

edit on 1332022 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
All our testing sites will be shut in the next 2 weeks.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But, now they can claim that QE2's use of Ivermectin was ineffective (lol).

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The one on the right is M1 Garand pattern. American as Apple Pie

M-14

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

PM4U

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I started here after seeing something in the thread mentioning the Archons...I'm still learning more so...
I'm having a difficult time being convinced my friends in conscience are my enemy.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

The World has Become SPY Vs SPY
APPROPRIATE √ENOUGH ?

GOOD thing WE're just WATCHING A MOVIE

MIRROR

edit on 3132022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Replied, thank you!

Felton never disappoints in his info packed short vids.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I'm now wondering at what point do we all become so brainwashed that we can't even be manipulated any more. Wouldn't it be ironic if the DS made their next move and nobody even flinched (lol).

The drums are an excellent metaphor. We have all become so used to fake. In fact, if you just assume everything is fake, you would have an excellent on base percentage. We hardly ever get anything straight down-the-middle any more. Just guess curve ball and you'll be right most of the time. Ok, I'm mixing metaphors, but both include picking up the sticks (haha).

It's probably a sore subject for you, but Taylor Hawkins leaving Alanis Morissette for the Foo Fighters was probably a good move, artistically any way. There were some nice tracks on the Jagged Little Pill album, but not much opportunity for a drummer to shine.

"Isn't It Ironic"
www.youtube.com...

Taylor Hawkins and the Foo Fighters, Interview:
www.youtube.com...

This Taylor Hawkins "Drum Battle" is really fun:
www.youtube.com...

By the way, the most amazing drumming I've seen/heard lately is the "lost drum solo" of Stevie Wonder at the "forgotten" 1969 Harlem Cultural Festival featured in the recent movie "Summer of Soul". I can't find a "ripped" copy on the Internet though.

It feels good to experience real again.
edit on 13-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesNPope

I'm now wondering at what point do we all become so brainwashed that we can't even be manipulated any more. Wouldn't it be ironic if the DS made their next move and nobody even flinched (lol).

The drums are an excellent metaphor. We have all become so used to fake. In fact, if you just assume everything is fake, you would have an excellent on base percentage. We hardly ever get anything straight down-the-middle any more. Just guess curve ball and you'll be right most of the time. Ok, I'm mixing metaphors, but both include picking up the sticks (haha).

It's probably a sore subject for you, but Taylor Hawkins leaving Alanis Morissette for the Foo Fighters was probably a good move, artistically any way. There were some nice tracks on the Jagged Little Pill album, but not much opportunity for a drummer to shine.

"Isn't It Ironic"
www.youtube.com...

Taylor Hawkins and the Foo Fighters, Interview:
www.youtube.com...

This Taylor Hawkins "Drum Battle" is really fun:
www.youtube.com...

By the way, the most amazing drumming I've seen/heard lately is the "lost drum solo" of Stevie Wonder at the 1969 Harlem Cultural Festival featured in the recent movie "Summer of Soul". I can't find a "ripped" copy on the Internet though.

It feels good to experience real again.

Experienced this live when I was learning the world and analyzing it , and my brother warmed up.... Late 60's

To all , open Q -uestion

Funny there's a whole industrial military complex, not to mention pharmaceutical everyone's retirement money is invested in , yet WAR itself is a crime, does this not make most complicit ?

Some of you need to get off the mushrooms
imho

LOOK ALIVE

edit on 3132022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT BELIEVE IT

edit on 3132022 by MetalThunder because: This technology is worse than I don't know what

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I was thinking about that Stuck in the Middle song today, thanks for posting. I lean a little right, but hang a little left (lol). The Tears of a Clown was a great one too. Can't fool all of the people all of the time, especially your honey bunch sugar pie!

www.youtube.com...

No Obama jokes, please (lol). He's feeling a little under the weather, ya know. Got that scratchy covid throat. Must have been jamming out to the oldies like Islands in the Stream.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesNPope

Rest assured they are working on that one as we speak. The social engineering experiment is near complete. Next up, neuro implants.

Perfectly normal scenes...

And comics are the old/new non-fiction >> Paranoid American (He's on ATS)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Your “Just Because” reminded me of the old campaign tongue-in-cheek song No one’s more Irish than Barack Obama!!!
Huge chuckles...

LC

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

I get the Baseball reference bat & sticks...I was always #1 in Music & Sports from grade school on...
Ironic? My mate from music school in Hollywood a drummer played on Alanis track from
Jagged Little Pill "You Oughta Know"... I really like Taylor & Grohl. Best drummer ever was John Bonham in the rock world.

OK I am following here & not sure how this "Q" works but I hope to eventually figure it out. Thanks Rel
gave me an assignment that started to make sense but then a new chapter started...so possibly after
next weekend I will ask for him for another...will be out of town competing with my dog this weekend.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Learning Russian is not easy, I tried and washed out. I settled for a double-dose of 19th and 20th century Russian history, and got my first A(-) at PENN.

almanac.upenn.edu...
upenn.edu/articles/alexander-riasanovsky-history

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join