It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
According to George...Peter Strzok shares an IP address with Lev Parnas.
Lev Parnas was given TOP SECRET clearance from Battelle Labs.
Battelle Labs manages the US Biolabs.

Jeff asked George if any of this ties into Peter Strzok in Ohio and Florida and George replied, that Yes, Battelle Labs on 16th street and Jefferson in Columbus manage the bioweapons labs, including Fort Detrick in the United States and the Top Secret clearances given to criminal billionaire Kolomoyskyi agents, Fruman and Parnas came from Battelle, with Defense Intelligence information Supply Center (DISC)

rielpolitik.com...
edit on 13-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Assumption: Israel last meant "destroying" which, was simply and ass_U_me sort of conclusion.

Asymmetrical, multi-density, and more.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I remember GW's years long Blackberry saga, but missed the Hunter 'why' part. Not so sure I buy all the reasoning, but no doubt gave him additional access to certain behind the veil secrets.

Battelle Awarded DARPA SIGMA+ Contract for Biological Threat Sensors

Battelle Memorial Institute has been awarded a $7,483,871 contract option for further research and development of an advanced networked biological threat sensor as part of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency’s SIGMA+ program.

The contract modification award to Battelle brings the total cumulative face value of the contract to $9,985,170. Work will be performed in Columbus, Ohio (60%); and Cambridge, Massachusetts (40%), with an expected completion date of June 2021.

Battelle also manages & co-manages 7 DOE National Labs including nuclear and some Highly NOTABLE projects.

Things that make you go hmmmm...

U.S. helping China to build 91 new Biolabs

Who is helping them build them?

Tunnell Consulting, a division of Battelle in Columbus, Ohio.

Tunnell builds biolabs in Ukraine too.

Since 2007, Tunnell has been Battelle’s subcontractor responsible for maintaining the biolabs at Fort Detrick, Maryland.

Tunnell helped China build their new lab in Wuhan, China.

Who works for Tunnell?

The CIA’s top virologist, Dr. Jens Kuhn.

The CIA and U.S. Army consider him to be the world’s top virologist.

Kuhn is Ft. Detrick’s lead scientist.

He specializes in highly virulent viral human and animal pathogens.

He said he was recruited in Germany after finishing medical school there.

Kuhn’s latest research study is a case study for money laundering.

Battelle/Fort Detrick was also involved in the Bruce Ivins Anthrax case in 2004.

Amerithrax Task Force (FBI 302s)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Your research is inspiring. TY.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I can't think of ANY other reason the US NAVY would suddenly want to make middle-aged, crackhead, Hunter Biden an Ensign.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the link to Pre-Qognizant. It is Quite Qogent.

augenguy.blogspot.com...

I'm not trying to reinvent the game, but I do have significant background to analyze Q within the context of the Deep State, and only provide that as one "perspective". I'm just a student of the DS, not the "Grand Master" (lol).

And, I'm not as good at asymmetric warfare as some Republican Grandmas, but they're teaching me (haha)!

I agree that Q could easily be used as a False Flag, particularly one that "fulfills" the precedent of a renowned Republic being transitioned to explicit/direct Empire (i.e., Dictatorship in all but name). By the time the Anons recognize it as a bait-and-switch it would be too late. And for some Anons, the new government would suit them just fine anyway.

The Q55 trigger makes sense in terms of the JFK Assassination and the 55th Anniversary of that event. Possibly, that was "go-time" in the original planning. The date has now come and gone. However, the movement still has considerable momentum, which would not likely be wasted. So, Q must adapt. Plan to change the plan.

There are obvious cult-like aspects to the Q brand. The most disturbing though is the culture of "ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth". Only the inner circle of disciples are permitted to know certain things, it remains hidden from all others. Such is the nature of "Mystery Religions". "Never stop learning" is a great motto, but within the context of a Qult it takes on a different meaning.
edit on 13-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Quick observation:

Have we ever looked at how the letter Q can be significant in relation to the QWERTY KEYboard?
If so...it's been a long time...and I don't remember.

I'm no expert typist...but it seems there is no Ctrl+Q.
Also...does a KEYboard have a KEYstone?

BETTER Question?: IS a KEYboard (QWERTY letters) shaped like a KEYstone?

-----------------------------------------------------------

"List of Common Control Key Shortcuts

Ctrl+A These two keys will select all text or other objects.
Ctrl+B Bold highlighted text.
Ctrl+C Copy any selected text or another object.
Ctrl+D Bookmark an open web page or open font window in Microsoft Word.
Ctrl+E Center text.
Ctrl+F Open find window.
Ctrl+G Open Find in a browser and word processors.
Ctrl+H Open the Find and Replace in Notepad, Microsoft Word, and WordPad
Ctrl+I Italicize text.
Ctrl+J View downloads in browsers and set justify alignment in Microsoft Word.
Ctrl+K Create a hyperlink for the highlighted text in Microsoft Word and many HTML editors.
Ctrl+L Select address bar in a browser or left align text in a word processor.
Ctrl+M Indent selected text in word processors and other programs.
Ctrl+N Create a new page or document.
Ctrl+O Open a file in most programs.
Ctrl+P Open a print window to print the page you're viewing.

[-----------------------------------]

Ctrl+R Reload page in browser or right align text in a word processor.
Ctrl+S Save the document or file.
Ctrl+T Create a new tab in an Internet browser or adjust tabs in word processors.
Ctrl+U Underline selected text.
Ctrl+V Paste any text or another object that has been copied.
Ctrl+W Close open tab in a browser or close a document in Word.
Ctrl+X Cut selected text or another object.
Ctrl+Y These keys will redo any undo action.
Ctrl+End Moves cursor to the end of a document instead of end of the line.
Ctrl+Z Pressing these two keys will undo any action.

www.advance-africa.com...

Just throwing this out there.

Might be worth adding..

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
I can't say much about the rest of the quotes, except for this...

>UK MAJESTY major castle estates closed. . Buckingham palace closed first time in history and reopens as museum and self guided tours.. Allowing people through the once forbidden Palace to roam

The 'major castle estates i.e., Sandringham and Balmoral are the Queen's private homes, never been open to the public. Windsor Castle which she also owns has been open to the public for as long as I can remember. Went round it when I was a little girl, some 50 years ago. As to Buck Palace, the country owns it, not the Queen, but is run by the Crown Estates. It has been open to the public for 10 weeks every year since 1992, after Windsor Castle suffered major damage after a huge fire.
The so called 'reopens as a museum' and 'self guided tours' are part of Charles's plans once he becomes Monarch.
I have no idea why anyone would think she died 2 years ago. But she isn't in the best of health, but she is 95 and still has all her wits about her.
My apologies if somebody else has already said something similar, I am playing catch up.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This guy hates Putin. "Hackable Animals" = BorgVerse.

Quite a statement, let's not forget the very FIRST stop after entering office DJT made was to the C_A and said he was going to dismantle the 5th Column. First Stop.

The jab will be the new trigger, systemic detox overwhelming the organs. It's not new, only the names are new.

Just interesting 93

Just because...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

If a civil war is in the plans, a fraud perpetrated on Q followers would do the trick.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In good company.
Rel can make more sense of this than I can but the company is all I need to know.

The 2021 Athenagons Human Rights Award.

This was presented to three Covid mad scientists Albert Bourla [Pfizer], Ugur Sahin [BioNTech] and George D. Yancopoulos [Regeneron].This Annual Banquet of the Order is given in recognition of action, purpose and dedication [no emphasis on whether for the good of humanity]

Previous recipients: Joe Biden [VP],Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, First Lady Barbara Bush, Andrew Cuomo, Mother Theresa, Elie Wiesel and Mikhail Gorbachov.

Human Rights? Ha. Asking for the families of the elderly living in assisted living that died because Cuomo forced positive patients to the nursing homes.
This has something to do with the St. Andrew of the Apostle, Archons of the Ecumerical Patriardate in America. I have no idea what this is about but maybe Rel you could shed some light on this. Is this important???

www.the national hearold.com>blog

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Always good imo to get a different perspective of the world's stage phenomena without resorting to badgering and getting all uncivil, as nobody here is the enemy. Opinions come and go but uncomfortable truths & facts always persevere.

Somewhere in mid 2019 the Q movement or whatever you wish to call it, got hijacked so to speak, imo. May not be the right descriptor to use and I don't mean the drops (that's a different controversial story), but the sudden deluge of diverse characters (not here, out on the interwebs) from looney tunes to agent provoceteurs and networks of disinfo clowns in it for $$ and to disrupt and steer everyone off course (well, not everybody) into the hands of msm and COINTELPRO making us out to be domestic terrorists. Many of the newcomers who jumped on the bandwagon lacked the basic foundation history of deep gov, politics, marketing psyops and the behemoth mil/intel infrastructure that runs it. So, many were easily manipulated and latched onto anybody (even cult-like groups with a whole different agenda) that were tossing out juicy crumbs that fit their narrative & beliefs. Hell, early on I was consumed by some of the data coming out of anonymous venues.

Suddenly, conspiracy theorists are bad people. Seems nowadays anyone who goes against the establishment narrative is a Neo-Nazi terrorist. The hypocrisy is so over the top I'm not sure where this is going to lead us and what is going to manifest out of it all. We could speculate on that till blue in the face.

Though, as you may have noticed my course is all over the place and yes my desk is even worse.

It's a really, really big club...this forensic historian makes good use of the often heavily biased/censored wiki...

Richard Grove's Brain Maps Eugenics and Population Control Blueprint (Click the "More pins" in top right corner for more maps)

Back in 2017 I took an extended sabbatical and lived out in the desert for 9 months, mostly all alone. No phone (except for emergency & letting a few folks know I'm still alive), no internet, no tv, no gov't telling me what I can & cannot do, no right nor lefty clowns anywhere near me. Never felt so free and all my back & shoulder pains from a years earlier injury had dissipated like dust in the wind. I could hike in the desert heat with a 40lb pack for 12 miles, no problem. In fact, I became a volunteer SAR member for rescuing dumb tourists out of Death Valley. Hell yea, I was finally free, life never felt so good.😎 Welp, nothing good lasts forever and I ended up missing the creature comforts of so-called civilized society and what is going on in the world, so I ventured back, plus my cash flow was starting to run low. Though, some days I wish I had never left. Oh well, that's life.

Browsing the media headlines and you'd think we're all on our way to WWIII.
And of course in twittersphere it's already started.

Following massive Russian airstrike on base near Poland, the U.S. National Security Advisor warned a Russian attack on Poland would see a 'full fledged NATO response'.
twitter.com...
Pentagon/NATO are using Tom Clancy novels as play books.

Maybe, I should reconsider the desert oasis again.

Oh look:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm bored.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sorry I don't remember how to make it show here...Pat Travers "BOOM BOOM Out Go the Lights"
went in the brain after I saw the Iran bombing US Embassy?

www.youtube.com...

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 1332022 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Well the Right chick ironically has a Russian Dragunov sniper rifle, while the Left chick has an American AR pattern rifle.

So, either way, hit....with caution.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Q) The Storm Rider

☝️ How they kept the DEATH OF THE QUEEN hidden for near 2 years is astounding....../// ANONS knew... The TRUTH long ago 😉.......

INTO THE STORM

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Fake renOgade on the clock LINK to the account not run by him.

Here 13&31 have several connections. One is banking/money, but recalling the arrest of Gmax, 13 mirror 31 was heavily featured in the connections.

Exact Timestamp match. Also contains 31 mirror 13

Q "Obama"
Q Renegade

renOgade in the target box. [Tests Positive]

even as cases go down
= trials?

Senator nobody at the time...

Consensus...

Mike tests negative.

RUSSIA INTEL HOLD
HOW DO YOU ADD LAYERS OF PROTECTION?
INSTALL A SPECIAL COUNSEL TO LOCK [FREEZE] EVERYTHING RE: RUSSIA?
INSTRUCT AND COORD W: NSC [INTEL COMMUNITY] [SCHIFF ARMS LENGTH] TO INITIATE WHISTLEBLOWER ALLEGATIONS 1-9?
INSTRUCT CONGRESS TO FILE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT?
COORD W: CHINA TO TERM ECON - UNEMPLOYMENT - GAINS, INITIATE LOCKDOWN DUE TO HEALTH CONCERNS, PUSH FEAR THROUGH DNC MEDIA, INSTRUCT GOVERNORS UNDER CONTROL TO ENACT VOTE-BY-MAIL?

Looking more like Chyna and China at this point.

Chyna translation is "Price."

DJT, "Chyna has to pay a price..."

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The one on the right is M1 Garand pattern. American as Apple Pie
edit on 3 13 2022 by dashen because: Garand

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

You probably know that goatskins are often used for drumheads.

Cowbell is also acceptable.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join