It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
just threw this in the mudpit discussion - relevant here too

From the Archives

Deadly virus leaked from US laboratory in Donbass - DPR Army and Intelligence - January 22, 2016

Friday, January 22, 2016 - 20:05
More than 20 Ukrainian soldiers have died and over 200 soldiers are hospitalized in a short period of time because of new and deadly virus, which is immune to all medicines. Donetsk People's Republic intelligence has reported that Californian Flu is leaked from the same place where research of this virus has been carried out. The laboratory is located near the city of Kharkov and its base for US military experts. Information from threatening epidemic is announced by Vice-Commander of Donetsk Army, Eduard Basurin.......

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

clip

Against a backdrop of rapidly rising tensions between Russia and the West, Prime Minister Imran Khan’s long-planned February 23-24 visit to Moscow, the first official state visit by a Pakistani head of government in two decades, was always going to be a risky gambit

But no one fully predicted how controversial its timing would eventually prove to be.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Not this again - Yes and on Steroids

2 Billion Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Cleared for Release in California and Florida

Gates GMO'd Vaxxx delivery vehicle? What could go wrong!

The NATURE paper linked to in the article disputing the claim against the effectiveness of Oxitec's GMO mosquitos... the lead authors of it are from Yale.

Oxitec Company & culture

We are “COVID-19 Secure” - and beyond!

Oxitec has accomplished 100% of the UK government’s “COVID-19 Secure” requirements, but has adopted further policies and programs above and beyond government guidance to keep our people safe.

Our Core Value - TRUST.

Anagram for Oxitec = Exotic; like exotic FrankenMosquito 'above & beyond' warfare.🙄 So, if they manage to make mosquitos go extinct, what is going to happen to their precious 'bat' population?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

4 x 17 on the first line

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: IAMTAT
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You've definitely been on top of this for a long time.
Well done.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Looks like "Rapid Roy" was speaking to an empty "House".

If what's good for global corporations is good for the country, then the two-party political system is a god-send. If not, it's right up there with the greatest conspiracies of all time (lol). Is Q shining the light on conspiracy or being consumed by the conspiracy? The A might be Academic.

If a natural cataclysm is about to happen, such as an impact event and/or one of Scott Creighton's pole flips, then the desperate measures of the DS are more understandable (even if it's still not cool). But, what if the DS was itself "pump faked" into believing the 2012 meme? What if the expected cataclysm isn't going to happen (i.e., in the foreseeable future)? Does the DS just go ahead with the "Disaster/Recovery Plan"? Kind of looks like it. Either way, we are all in a weird place right now. Multitudes in the valley of indecision, right where the DS needs us (haha). As for me and Grandpa, we believe. Grandma dun been rund over by the reign, dear.

I can't understand why fundamentalist believers get so worked up over the prospect of an end-of-the-world scenario. Unless your name is Noah it's not a positive outcome. And, even if you are the "Designated Survivor", its still going to be no picnic, especially if you harbored a killer in your bug-out shelter.

Until recently, I never saw the irony of the ending of the Book of Revelation. The "faithful" are locked up inside a small compound ("gilded cage"), while the "wicked" are allowed liberty on the outside. What's up with that?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now we have Ghislaine Maxwell 'hanging' (no pun intended) with Wolfe and Sugarman...two of Hunter's business partners.
Very cozy...and tight little circle.
Are there any more?

I have a tough time thinking Hunter wouldn't also want to tap that.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Here's How China Made Pakistan Into a Military Powerhouse (March 2020)

Key point: Pakistan's weapons are no joke and China helped them get there. Here's all the different assistance that Beijing has rendered over the years.

As Pakistan’s relationship has soured with the United States in the past two decades, Pakistan’s armed forces have largely looked towards Chinese suppliers for equipment. While China has long supplied Pakistan’s armed forces, the relationship has deepened in recent years, with Pakistan making major purchases of top-of-the-line Chinese export equipment.

China Arms Pakistan With ‘Nuclear-Capable’ Howitzers That Can ‘Devastate’ Indian Cities Close To Its Border? (Jan 2022)

China’s Power Move Against India

The provision of conventional weapon systems, fighter aircraft, destroyers, and even the willingness to provide the DF-17 hypersonic missile to counter India’s most recent acquisition, the S-400 air defense system, are all part of Beijing’s long-term strategy to keep Rawalpindi GHQ in a state of perpetual confrontation with India, according to Hindustan Times.

According to an earlier report by the EurAsian Times – the Sh-15 Howitzer could be made nuclear-capable if Pakistan’s attempts to miniaturize its nuclear weapons are successful.
Oh no, Atomic Annie.

Pakistan Army Artillery Corps: SH-15 155mm SPG Howitzer

The Modern Silk road project (water and land setup):

China’s $900 billion New Silk Road. What you need to know (WEF article from June 2017)

The aim of the $900 billion scheme, as China explained recently, is to kindle a “new era of globalization”, a golden age of commerce that will benefit all. Beijing says it will ultimately lend as much as $8 trillion for infrastructure in 68 countries. That adds up to as much as 65% of the global population and a third of global GDP, according to the global consultancy McKinsey.

The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, which was launched in January 2016, has authorized capital of $100 billion. $20 billion will be paid-in capital from 80 shareholders, of which China is the largest with a 28% share.

That bank was noted by Henry Kissinger as a key piece in winning, controlling Eurasia on the Grand Chessboard.

CGCC 2017 Annual Gala—Dr. Henry Kissinger — Speech (Jan 12, 2017)
www.youtube.com...

"China's Belt & Road Initiative in seeking to connect China to central Asia and eventually to Europe will have the practical significance of shifting the world center of gravity from the Atlantic (America) to the Pacific (China). And will involve the cultures of Eurasia, each of whom will have to decide what relationship to this region. They will seek and so will the United States. This is why many of us urge the United States to join the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank when it was proposed by China."
— Henry Kissinger

As of March 2022, the total number of countries approved for membership of AIIB is 100+. The USA is NOT a member, but Canada, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Australia, New Zealand, India, Israel, are members.

There are reports China is building military bases along this newly created "Silk Road" - a story much as the likes of the Roman Empire had back in the day, this "road" would extend all the way up to Turkey.

Meanwhile...

China is cautioning against the U.S. supporting Taiwan and trying to build a Pacific version of NATO as the crisis in Ukraine draws renewed attention to the status of the Asian island.

Also on Monday, Wang referred to China's relationship with Russia as “one of the most crucial bilateral relationships in the world."
The Hill

Given all this geo-political tension, something, somewhere is gonna go bOOm.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Spotlight to Heather King...Top Clinton Foundation donor/Former Senior Advisor to HRC, Attorney for Hunter Biden on Ukraine and alleged Epstein victim, Virginia Giuffre.

‘LAPTOP FROM HELL’ REVEALS CLINTON-CONNECTED “BSF” LAWYERs REPRESENTING HUNTER BIDEN & EPSTEIN VICTIM VIRGINIA GIUFFRE

petersantilli.com...[editby ]edit on 10-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

She also served as Theranos (Vampire Holmes woman) general counsel.

twitter.com...

And right as Holmes’s trial started...

Bloomberg Law

Theranos is a massive deep rabbit hole in of itself in which the fraud charges were just a cover story.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

J cipher is 7/11..

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I guess if you have a worldwide plague ravaging the planet surface, a retreat, not to space, to the depths of the ocean would protect them from the pathogens until the clock runs out. Terra Mar Project.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Biden/Harris Inauguration. January 20, 2021.
I went back to check on the donations that were made and weirdness alert...
Individuals were allowed to contribute up to $500 thousand and Corporations could contribute up to $1 million and where the money went who knows, especially since it was a zoom event.

Now why would Microsoft donate $500,530 and Google $5279 ???
No other corporation that I checked did such odd amounts and Google could only afford $5279?

Since Gates is a globalist of the highest order:
International Law #530 refers to -
International Law and Tribunals [TSC 530] which deals with International criminal law and the punishment of war criminals.
Punishment of war criminals [book by Hans Kelsen vol 3, No 5 [Dec. 1943 pg 530-571]
The use of law as a tool for increasing National Security and Just War Theory.

Google's global connection:
International Law #279
Law of Sea. This refers to the UN convention on oceans and the law of the sea.< We have discussed this before. I am not really clear on the significance but there is that Maxwell/Ghislaine Oceana connection. Can anyone clarify this more?

Since the donation amount is so weird going the other way:
International Law # 527
Human Rights and the International Court of Justice.

Just a little musing but I wonder if there was a certain someone who made the donations for them.

readsludge.com...>2021/02/02/att-...
https:/un.org>global-issues>oceans-and-the-la...
catalog.park.ed...>preview_course_nopoop
www.corteidh.or.cr>tablas PDF World Court

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Is this just a coincidence that I just posted about the Law of Sea and the Epstein connection?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Veep idiot🙃

twitter.com...

@Oahu Water

I guess the kid got one. AZOV Youth Corp.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just an observation.

IRL I've noticed even the once solid liberals now even realize somethings not right. People who laughed early Q off are taking a look and seeing the light. Some know nothing of Q and have the same conclusion. Talking REAL people.

Now online /TV you can see the pattern from topic to topic of devisive rhetoric , out right failed drifting techniques , and as my signature suggests ... CHAT BOTs
Courtesy as of late from the Ministry Of DigitaliZation UKRAINE
... The real WAR is Won , we just need to realize it.
Always Remember

I WILL NOT COMPLY
Join me , In the STORM

edit on 3102022 by MetalThunder because: Timing is Everything

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Just a heads up Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna> SEC Form 4 Filing Intentional Misstatements or Omission of Facts Constitute Federal Criminal Violations 18 U.S.C. 1001 + 15 U.S.7

Bancel is a planner. He set up 2 LLC's prior to Moderna going public, OCHA and Boston BioTech Ventures LLC.
He placed 7,974,603 shares into OCHA and 9,249,970 into Boston Biotech Ventures.

He is the sole power to vote/direct the vote in both companies and has sole power to sell them despite his signed claim that he does not.

He has ensured that his "gifts" fall below 5% which means that any sales fall below the reporting requirements.

It would be useful to have a forensic audit done because there are some red flags over setting the automatic sales and then amending them which would signal that he is still directly involved along with the selling of shares that are in the Venture Capital firms under his direct control. Insider trading is difficult to prove but there has been a lot of selling.
------
Prior to Moderna going public Bancel went on CNBC in the morning promoting the positive results of of the mRNA vaccine but then that evening Morgan Stanley, the underwriter, opened the public offering.

Morgan Stanley offered 17.6 million shares and a green shoe for 2.64 million shares for the Moderna executive team.
Morgan Stanley set the price for the public offering based on only 8 partial initial trial participants data.
Makes one wonder if this was about the product or the marketing- "Before meeting with potential investors the Moderna team was frantic to get some data, just general data, without a whole lot of specifics attached."

17 CFR s240.13d-1 Filing of Schedules 13D +13G.
Section 18 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1984.

www.politifact.com>feb>instagram-posts-no...Febrary 17, 2022 Go to their sources SEC FORM 4.com, Insider Trading-Bancel, Stephane, Accessed February 16, 2022. Click right side "details".
www.sec.gov>Archives>edgar>data SC13G-SEC-gov
www.forbes.com >sites>2022/02/14>moderna Moderna Stock Crashes Losses Top $140 billion.
www.investopiedia.com>...>Laws & Regulations...
www.forbes.com>sites>jimcollins>2020/05/27

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I'm with you and I will never give up. So many crimes against humanity, so much damage and harm. All of these characters need to be brought to justice. Just think Albert Bourla is upset that people are angry with him and his company. I just had to post his name LOl.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
save

a reply to: Charliebrowndog
Disney every film was filled with subliminal message.
Basically TV In general.
2003-14 Rabbit ears and DVD in mail
Library for Internet
Life was blissfull
DTV on in end of 14
All I do is call out the liars or fall asleep.
16 for Internet
All IC are lies (news is never on)

3s

Biblical something something learn to read map

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because: Personally Not getting into the 2012 online discussions was a wise decision

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because: Turning on

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join