It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Great video in the opening he mentioned how the vx's are going to alter Dna into the image of BG AF but anyone remember what their friend who owned an island and did not kill himself wanted a o do?
Create a race in his image

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Well this is rich. The EU just voted to sanction POLAND. Hah these lunatics are out of this world mad

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Meanwhile in total silence ...

The Council of Europe has amended its resolution 2361 and no longer opposes mandatory vaccination.

The EU has announced a "legislation" for compulsory EU Covid 19 certificates starting July 1, 2022 that will SUPPRESS ALL FREEDOM for those who do not have the Covid QR certificate.

If a majority of member states is formed, forced vaccination will be introduced.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Hmmmmm

Trudeau travels to Poland to see Ukrainian refugees, meet with officials 3-10-22

Poland's prime minister told Justin Trudeau that they were meeting at a turning point in history as the Canadian prime minister was about to come face to face with Europe's refugee crisis.

Trudeau arrived in Poland, where most of the estimated two million Ukrainians that have fled the Russian war on their country have sought sanctuary.

"We meet at a turning point, which will probably determine and define the future for years or maybe decades," Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki told Trudeau shortly after his arrival in Warsaw.

All the While he makes his own citizens " persona non grata" in his own country

edit on 3102022 by MetalThunder because: EYES ON

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
One step at a time
a reply to: MetalThunder

"Election statute was in fact not just broken, but shattered by members of the Wisconsin Elections Commission," Schmaling said.

Old but new

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Heads up - following is a MP4 link

Before I get accused of messing your pc up lol - Mine works fine with it

The Head of The Snake - Ukraine

Ricardo Bosi on Putin and Ukraine.

1:55 long

edit on 3102022 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Not finding credible stats on Russia oil exports. There seems to be general consensus that Russia supplies about 8% of the global supply, but not clear whether that is unrefined or refined.

Many sources claim that the USA gets 8% of its oil from Russia, but those sources may be confusing the global supply figure (above) or perhaps exaggerating the figure (no one would do that, right?). One source claims the USA only gets 3% of its unrefined oil from Russia. Regardless, it appears that the USA gets less oil from Russia than it does Mexico.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

edit on 10-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Why was 'Q FEVER' singled out as one of the pathogens named as allegedly being handled in the secret US biolabs in Ukraine?

Q fever is an infection caused by the bacterium Coxiella burnetii. Q fever is usually a mild disease with flu-like symptoms. Many people have no symptoms at all. In a small percentage of people, the infection can resurface years later. This more deadly form of Q fever can damage your heart, liver, brain and lungs.

www.mayoclinic.org...
edit on 10-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hunter Biden funded company that funded biolabs in Ukraine:

In 2014 Metabiota, Nathan Wolfe's CIA/Rosemont Senaca (Hunter Biden)-funded firm (whose stated purpose is "biological threat evaluation and management") signed an $18 mil federal contract in the Ukraine as a subcontractor of Black&Veatch.

"BY HAPPY COINCIDENCE" Metabiota (Hunter Biden/Nathan Wolfe) share the same address as the biolab construction firm in Kyiv Ukraine.
Metabiota funded by Hunter and business partner Nathan Wolfe:

And Hunter's investment partner, C-I-A dude-Nathan Wolfe?
Close (very?) friend with JE gal-pal Giz Maxwell:

PLEASE READ:threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why was 'Q FEVER' singled out as one of the pathogens named as allegedly being handled in the secret US biolabs in Ukraine?

Q fever is an infection caused by the bacterium Coxiella burnetii. Q fever is usually a mild disease with flu-like symptoms. Many people have no symptoms at all. In a small percentage of people, the infection can resurface years later. This more deadly form of Q fever can damage your heart, liver, brain and lungs.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Health institute investigating possible link between Covid, Q-fever - JANUARY 15, 2021

and then silence .....

CDC Signs and Symptoms

About 5 out of 10 people infected with Coxiella burnetii will get sick. Illness typically develops 2-3 weeks after being exposed to the bacteria. Signs and symptoms of Q fever may include:

Fever
Chills or sweats
Fatigue (tiredness)
Headache
Muscle aches
Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
Chest pain
Stomach pain
Weight loss
Non-productive cough

Chronic Q fever
A very small percentage of people (less than 5 out of 100) who become infected with C. burnetii bacteria develop a more serious infection called chronic Q fever. Chronic Q fever develops months or years following initial Q fever infection. People with chronic Q fever often develop an infection of one or more heart valves (called endocarditis). People with endocarditis may experience night sweats, fatigue, shortness of breath, weight loss, or swelling of their limbs. A healthcare provider will need to perform a series of tests to diagnose endocarditis.

edit on 3102022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Much of the content and discussion on this thread is interesting but should probably not fall under the title of "Q Questions".

I'm not any more enlightened about THE "Q Question" than I was when this thread started. It still comes across as a movement being used to shore up the Republican base, which is currently aimed at reclaiming the Presidency for the GOP (and for Trump in particular). At least that is how it seems to be received by the Anons. There is also a strong military and radical religious theme with Q. Combining that with politics is always going to be problematic.

What is the point of having a "white hat" (if that is what this current incarnation of Q intends to be) that is just as hidden as a "black hat"? It has always been the DS that makes use of "oracles". I want more transparency and a true platform, not another cryptic "Oracle of Delphi" that can be interpreted however one likes, both before events and in retrospect.

I'm done with Party Politics. Once the Republicans get back in control, the nation will be put through the wringer once again. It's a vicious cycle. As long as enough people remained "captured" within the two-party system, there will be no constructive change, just more of the same blame game. Enough already!

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.mayoclinic.org...

Health institute investigating possible link between Covid, Q-fever - JANUARY 15, 2021

and then silence .....

The two sound almost identical.
Go figure.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It's a vicious cycle. As long as enough people remained "captured" within the two-party system, there will be no constructive change, just more of the same blame game. Enough already!

2Legit
a reply to: CharlesNPope
Definitely worth the watch

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Has X now replaced End ???

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think the head of the snake is in Jerusalem.

I think we are getting close to the end. I can feel something taking a physical and mental toll on me.

Heads up - following is a MP4 link

Before I get accused of messing your pc up lol - Mine works fine with it

The Head of The Snake - Ukraine

Ricardo Bosi on Putin and Ukraine.

1:55 long

edit on 3/10/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Do people even bother to read this thread?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Elisa Slotkin is a gem lol
Whats up with MI politicians/ at least the ex Cia one s ?

We are Watching a Movie

Rep. Elissa Slotkin says the CIA has an office dedicated to helping Hollywood portray agency accurately

Yep, she's a real piece of work. That Hollywood/CIA office was run by Chase Brandon. Not sure who's running it now.

Flashback
The CIA Democrats

Meet the Former CIA Agents Running for Congress as Democrats

In all, 57 individuals running for Democratic nomination in 44 congressional districts have intelligence and/or military backgrounds.

Reminds me of the 60s counterculture bands where many of the lead singers came from high-ranking military families and/or were former mil/intel.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

POST 4U

Cheers

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join