It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

House Hearing, 117 Congress

All the upcoming leaks on NATO and US bioweapon programs will, of course, be Russian misinformation. America would never do that because daddy DoD only does that to American citizens.🙃🤡

Based on what Nuland was saying, capturing one of these facilities might entail capturing US personnel right now, too: interesting.

All this talk about chemical & biological peaceful research I find this so weird on how one town in Ukraine has one of the highest populations of twins in the world. Probably nothing.🤔 WTF is going on here.😳

Paging Dr. Mengele...
Turns out Mengele's chief goal was to breed super hot female warrior twins to dominate the social media sphere...

Cute 'Black Sun' patch.

UKR Land of the Twins - village of Velikaya Kopanya (Велика Копаня) in south-west Ukraine has less than 4,000 inhabitants with an astronomical high number of twins...every second family has twins. In 1910, Ukrainians and a large German community lived here.

For IAMTAT...

Велика Копаня (UKR wiki)

What's in the Water??

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: PeteMitchell

And if one of those company decides to crash the crypto market? All it would take is one company like Samsung for instance.

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Guyfriday

Is it still called a "Dead Man's Switch" or does a person have to say, "Dead Person's Switch"? I wonder if maxwell is "WOKE" or not still?

One of my oldest and lamest jokes is advising femnazi's that fe and wo mean less than in Latin
Decided to look into just Wo after your post and came across this
9Turkish Models escape Reality show terror (i embellish a lil)

In Turkey, nine women were recently rescued from being trapped in a house for two months. They were told that they were part of a Big Brother-esque reality show, and being filmed. However, this was not true. Rather than having clips of their interactions displayed on television, naked images of the women were sold online.

Completely not related to what you posted but I got 2 swigs left of peanut butter goodness then it is definitely nighty night

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Your single post answered my most pressing question regarding Biological Weapons Research tonight. Thank-you!

-cwm

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I think I am done finally ( I think) I gotta tune out and check out lol added some links in a plea for wiser minds to pull together what my brain is trying to say. I found this old thread interesting. mayan zombie heavy stuff
pay attention to what is released at time of death.

High gas prices hurts country people more in the short term, but in the long term shipping into cities might become untenable.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Apologies for not detailing this in full, I'm having to rest/recharge.

Anywho... Mr Pool posted:

8 times yesterday, starting here.
1 with chinese picture has been published in an article within 24hrs.
Others cover China, NY stock exchange, dominoes with red and yellow and green dots, interference, hacker.

6 times today, starting here:
1 = light rays from behind closed door,
2 = city with 3D door like building
3 = male, brown/yellow shock pose, hands on head,
4 = Gold & Silver chess game... Silver king is fallen,
5 = female viewing laptop, blue and grey, shock pose, hands on head,
6 = female face trying to break thru grey ceiling?

Again, sorry for not posting all the pics... they take about 15 mins each at mo. Need zeds.
Pt 39 backup zipfile progressing.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Starlink Gets Special 'Warzone' Enhancements

youtu.be...
edit on 10-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: Musk-in-the-middle

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Why does the mother have wood?

Cooking stove was commonplace a little over 50 years ago, It was also the heat source.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

The Black&Veatch/Metabiota part of that pic:

B&V logo reminiscent of Facebook logo.
FB rebranded to Meta
Meta means dead in Hebrew
Black Meta therefore means black dead/death
Metabiota logo: black sun?
Black sun logo used by Azov Battalion (occult Nazi symbol)

So far synchromystic vibes - what could it mean?

A bio weapon as devastating as the black death but targeting specific racial traits? I hope no such weapon even exists or ever gets released. But the whole Ukraine situation looks increasingly like an attempt to start WW3 based on at least a narrative involving bio weapons.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

edit on 10-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Who is responsible for OUR CHOICES?

FAKE NEWS = FEAR + PROPAGANDA = Greatest enemy of the people.
It plants reason & justification to blame/divide/commit unkind acts to others.
It is loud & turns focus away from the message of our heart (wisdom).

WE ARE THE NEWS NOW = WORDS MATTER = BY THE LAW
Are we a new mouthpiece to spread another side of disharmony, hate & division?
Are we using our energy to spread UNITY, COMFORT & MERCY?

(VISIBLE WORLD) SENSES > BRAIN = OUR MIND = HEART < SOUL (SPIRIT WORLD)
Are you following your senses (FEAR) or your heart (LOVE)?
Whichever you choose to put TOP OF MIND = YOUR GOD = GOD WINS.

The POWER of the world always lies within us - not a Death Cult.
We, THE PEOPLE via our choices, actions & inactions towards one another.
We just forgot how to play the game & allowed fear to influence OUR CHOICE.

The Gospel of Mary Magdalene = The Journey of the Soul
THIS WORLD is valuable and precious. Heaven & Earth connection. All is one.
Sickness & death happen because we embrace that which deceives us = disharmony

Why is UNITY what they fear the most?
Man's actions towards man on Earth = CAUSE (nothing else)
CAUSE is used by Heaven (above) to create the EFFECT we see manifested here.

Trust the PLAN. PLAN = aim, ideal, dream; to have IN MIND, intend.
State of Mind = Outlook = SPIRIT of 76 = We will never give up... never surrender.
It is NOT about the fall, but OUR SPIRIT within to keep getting back up TOGETHER.

POST 720 = Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.

POWER = CHOICE = CONTROL = Trust Yourself = Follow Your Heart = Find PEACE
COMEBACK Kid = Greatest Story Ever Told = A LOVE STORY = Birth of a New Nation
PEACE = the PRIZE & Forgiveness Means Everything.

edit on 10-3-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

"One day
many will bow their heads in shame
when they realize the evil they have defended
and the heroes they have mocked."

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Elisa Slotkin is a gem lol
Whats up with MI politicians/ at least the ex Cia one s ?

We are Watching a Movie

Rep. Elissa Slotkin says the CIA has an office dedicated to helping Hollywood portray agency accurately

Slotkin was likely referring to the CIA's Entertainment Industry Liaison office. “As an organization that plays a key role in America’s defense, the CIA is a frequent subject of books, motion pictures, documentaries, and other creative ventures,” a description of the office on the CIA’s website reads. “For years, artists from across the entertainment industry — actors, authors, directors, producers, screenwriters, and others — have been in touch with the CIA to gain a better understanding of our intelligence mission. Our goal is an accurate portrayal of the men and women of the CIA, and the skill, innovation, daring, and commitment to public service that defines them.”

Among its services, the office says it is happy to answer creator’s questions, debunk myths and even arrange visits to meet agents.

Sean Penn Arrives in Ukraine to Film Documentary About Russian Invasion

Sean Penn has landed in Ukraine to film a documentary about Russia's invasion of the country.

"The director specially came to Kyiv to record all the events that are currently happening in Ukraine and to tell the world the truth about Russia's invasion of our country," reads a statement released Thursday by the office of Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. "Sean Penn is among those who support Ukraine in Ukraine today. Our country is grateful to him for such a show of courage and honesty."....

'Is Sean Penn a CIA spy?'

The actor met with the world's most wanted drug lord in the jungle to ask him a handful of Hollywood-worthy questions such as 'do you dream?' and 'how would you define yourself?'

And then just hours after the Sinaloa cartel leader was detained by Mexican marines, the Rolling Stone published a lyrical 10,000-word account of their meeting.

Supposedly the entire 'clandestine horror show' - as Penn put it - was part of a research project to develop a Netflix-style drama about Guzmán and his prison break.

Though Penn insists he went to extreme lengths to hide the meeting from authorities, the details have sparked widespread speculation that he was in fact tapped by the CIA to locate the fugitive criminal - just as screenwriters were enlisted to make Argo to free US hostages in Iran in 1979.

Video From Short Film Passed Off As Emotional Soldier in Russia-Ukraine War

The video is part of a 2015 short film named 'Dialing'.

Films Set In Ukraine

SUM OF ALL FEARS

'Sum of All Fears' Plays on Insecurity, And Insults Our Intelligence

Video Game Footage Falsely Presented as Videos of Ukraine War
You can help spot and report false footage. - 2-25 -21

The eyes can be used as a weapon

edit on 3102022 by MetalThunder because: off to see the WIZARD

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

WOW; I have never noticed that about the United Way logo. Geez

You know, I mostly read here in this thread and I have to say that I learn new things everytime.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Zombie
That is one heckuva informative montage explaining why things are happening

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

⚡️The Russian Ministry of Defense publishes materials on the implementation of the military biological programs of the United States and its NATO allies on the territory of Ukraine. The military department shows information about:

❗️Transfer of biomaterials from Ukrainian laboratories to Australia and Germany;

❗️Project for the study of bats;

❗️Project for the study of migratory birds UP-4 and protocol for capturing birds from Ukraine in Russia;

❗️Acts of destruction of evidence in biolaboratories.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

IS KLAUS SCHWAB THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN ON THE PLANET?

The best Red Pill video I've ever seen.
For all sleeping friends to see.

edit: wait a few seconds for the translation and reload the page if it is not translated.

World Economic Forum freezes ties with Russian structures

Moscow. 10th of March. INTERFAX.RU - Amid the situation in Ukraine, the World Economic Forum is suspending all ties with Russian structures, the Associated Press (AP) reported on Thursday, citing a WEF statement.

According to the statement, the WEF "will not interact with sanctioned individuals or organizations (RF) in any area of ​​activity," including holding annual meetings.

At the end of January, it became known that the annual meeting of the WEF will be held on May 22-26 in Davos after a two-year break caused by the coronavirusjv. The agenda will include topics such as recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic, combating climate change, creating a better working environment and harnessing the technologies of the fourth industrial revolution.

www.interfax.ru...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
BUSTED! again...

Last night, Ukrainian propaganda made a huge fuss: a Russian rocket flew into a maternity hospital in Mariupol. Everyone spoke out: from Johnson to Arestovich and Zelensky. The latter said that the blow to the maternity hospital is a confirmation of the Russian genocide against Ukraine.

In fact, the “bombing of the maternity hospital” is a huge production. We explain why:

▪️There are no casualties in the footage taken after a rocket hit near the maternity hospital. There are no mothers with children or doctors inside the hospital. Inside, only the windows were shattered and the furniture was bent.

▪️On March 8, an interview was published (lenta.ru...) with one of the employees of the maternity hospital. She said that "Azov" expelled all the staff and patients from there and occupied the building.

▪️On March 5, it was recorded that Azov militants were firing from the territory of the same maternity hospital. This was reported in a briefing by the Russian Defense Ministry. We have seen more than once how militants equip positions in close proximity (t.me...) with civilian objectsundefined infrastructure.

▪️The victims in the photo look unnatural. It can be seen that the photo is staged. And there are not enough women in labor in the maternity hospital.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
A mudpit topic ATS Thread got me looking into things ....
Well
DELETED WEB PAGES SHOW OBAMA LED AN EFFORT TO BUILD A UKRAINE-BASED BIOLAB HANDLING ‘ESPECIALLY DANGEROUS PATHOGENS’

“This laboratory was reconstructed and technically updated up to the BSL-3 level through a cooperative agreement between the United States Department of Defense and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine that started in 2005. The collaboration focuses on preventing the spread of technologies, pathogens, and knowledge that can be used in the development of biological weapons,” the report continues.

“The updated laboratory serves as Interim Central Reference Laboratory with a depozitarium (pathogen collection). According to Ukrainian regulations, it has a permit to work with both bacteria and viruses of the first and second pathogenic groups,” explains the report.

For those demanding to see a smoking gun:

Add to the above information the recent report that the Director of the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, Maria Vladimirovna Zakharova, told the United States on Wednesday, “We have found your biological weapons!”

The world, behind America’s corrupt democrat-communist leadership and its equally corrupt mass propaganda media are vilifying Russia for invading Ukraine, however, for Russia, self-defense may very well be their objective.

Will the world now take a less-jaundiced look at the America-Ukraine connection?

God speed to the return of Conservative leadership of the United States.

How Are Hunter Biden, Klaus Schwab & CIA Connected To US Biolabs In Ukraine? – Pt. 2

edit on 3102022 by MetalThunder because: CARPE DIEM

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join