It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

?

What's with the subliminal text within the hoop of the letter G 2nd right?

Any source for the high res original? (blurs if you zoom in making the text unreadable)

edit on 10-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Theory going around over here, the people I hang out with and discuss geopolitics, is that if anything big happens between 0000GMT and 2359GMT, then it will be a False Flag Event. This is based off the idea that we here, and a few other places have been predicting it since last week.

Top talking points:
A Nuclear detonation in Ukraine
A Biological leak with a mass causality event taking place before a Russian unit moves into an area
An EU city, Berlin being the top pick, getting a nuclear explosion with Russia being blamed

Lesser talking point was Biden being removed due to health issue, and Harris taking the point on covering up this mess
DC getting a nuclear explosion and the Truckers getting blamed

Truth is anything could happen, but I'm with you on this: Something FFE will happen so that it will dominate the news over the weekend, and all the exposure of Hunter and Ukraine will be covered up and forgotten by Monday. Sadly, we're all so jaded by the false news reports that the Theologist that joins us thinks that if GOD came down and punished the people behind this, nobody watching the news would believe it. They have a point about the believability of the news lately.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
Does anyone know the consequences for a person addicted to Adreno if the supply is suddenly cut off?

Adrenochrome Withdrawl Symptoms

I am not judging the source above, just providing it for reading.

I do however, advise nobody employs weathy and famous people for free babysitting services though.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Translated: we are losing badly...send more $$$$

twitter.com...

Ghost of Kek:

Apparently, Putin's power inside Russia is surging.

Substitute Russian for Unvaccinated and rewind 5 months for a little contrast/compare of how empire media narratives are obvious, interchangeable, exclusionary, manipulative and predictable.

Consider that the same PR networks that were just trying to extort everyone into doing gene therapy are now trying to get us all to support NATO/Nazis/Shillcon to the max.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why was 'Q FEVER' singled out as one of the pathogens named as allegedly being handled in the secret US biolabs in Ukraine?

Q fever is an infection caused by the bacterium Coxiella burnetii. Q fever is usually a mild disease with flu-like symptoms. Many people have no symptoms at all. In a small percentage of people, the infection can resurface years later. This more deadly form of Q fever can damage your heart, liver, brain and lungs.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Health institute investigating possible link between Covid, Q-fever - JANUARY 15, 2021
and then silence

The two sound almost identical.
Go figure.

Q Fever in light of "KU" sounds like a movie script.

edit on 10-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 10-3-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
HIDING now.

Take care all.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

So hiring Kevin Spacey to take the morning shift at the daycare center wasn't a good idea? Good to know, I guess we will hire that Keyser Söze guy instead.

Does anyone else find it strange that buying oil from countries with high human trafficking numbers instead of just allowing domestic pumping seem off? It really seems like oil isn't the stuff that will be the primary goods/service being traded.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Former Soviet bio-weapon pathogens preserved in freezers. Surely DTRA cleaned that up 17 years ago, right.🤪

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

a reply to: duncanhidao

It's like the coastwatcher Z with a line thru it is the same as the N with a line in the Azov flag.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Former Soviet bio-weapon pathogens preserved in freezers. Surely DTRA cleaned that up 17 years ago, right.🤪

Remember...

www.cbsnews.com...
cbsnews.com/news/smallpox-vials-lab-freezer-pennsylvania-cdc/

Frozen vials marked "Smallpox" found in lab freezer in Pennsylvania, CDC says

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ah, yes indeed, I remember it now.

May be time for another update:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Yet another Pope is heard from:

I do think there is an association between the Que-Ball leaks and the JFK assassination. It could just be a philosophical one, but it makes sense that JFK is an inspiration for whoever/whatever Q is. The curious choice of George as the name of Junior's magazine also connects to the Q hood ornament on JFK's limo in France. The capital letter Q and capital letter G can be easily confused (or in this case fused). The name George is of course also the name of our nation's founding father and the nominal victor over European tyranny (a.k.a. DS).

The link to France is also not trivial, because the transition from absolute monarchy to republic in France was an extremely devastating one for the French people, and far more devastating than in America. France also has had a long history with Rothschild banking and even nationalized the Rothschild bank during Mitterand's presidency.

That is not to say Post-Revolution America has not had its own history with the royal and ancient DS. It is debatable which country (France or USA) has been more successful in gaining any real independence from it. We are talking about the planet's apex predator, and one that feels it continues to occupy and fulfill its rightful place in the Earth's web-of-life.

So, where does that put us in this particular moment in history?

In terms of biblical/esoteric (or occult, if you will) thinking, the destruction of a tower or towers represents the End of an Age. (In the ancient world, there was a tower of stone in Egypt and a tower of brick in Mesopotamia). On nine-eleven, we were being told, quite dramatically, that one Empire/Kingdom was falling, yet it would be quickly replaced by another. As Jesus even said, "Destroy this Temple and I will rebuild [i.e. resurrect] it ..." And as we saw, a new and even bigger tower was built in NYC. The intent, then, was for the DS to simply surgically demolish itself (clean house) and then rise up again like the phoenix. I don't think this plan originally involved the participation of DJT, but it certainly does now! Like his 'big hair" role model Samson, Trump is going to bring down the Temple of Dagon upon his own head and everyone else's. Is that what Trump thinks he is doing? It may not matter. If the TPTB wants it to happen, it will happen. There will be a token collapse at a minimum, if only to let everyone know who is still in charge. It's like the world is so fake that its rulers now judge themselves, punish themselves, rehabilitate themselves and start anew. Will nature, or ET or Big G intervene in this charade? According to Q, it is "We the People" that have to do it. Well, alrighty then. Personally, I think the only recourse we the little people have is some form of passive resistance that involves not getting trampled by the sheeple as they are herded this way and that.

I do believe that some type of catastrophic event was expected by the DS, and this is why "fulfillment of prophesy" (acting out the age-old stock scenario) was being expedited. Knowledge has increased (to say the least). The stage is set. Will they wait for the "Big One" or will they create the "Big One"? Big companies still need big markets, so we've got that going for us. In the absence of an impact event, pole flip, or something of that ilk, the controlled demolition can continue with a minimum of collateral damage. Just don't go running into a building that is already wired up with explosives, okay? If the Earth or the Cosmos is conspiring against us, then we go one and go all down together. Let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya. What would Chevy Chase do? "We don't need another hero." Sing it Tina!
edit on 10-3-2022 by CharlesNPope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Let's hope the good guys are one step ahead of any nuclear detonation talk.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well said!

There is also chatter suggesting that Nukes are not real.

Got to love Confusion Attacks. Confusion vectors are at least entertaining.

P

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

So far these "Good Guys" have allowed people to poison themselves and have also allowed people to become so stressed that they literally died from complication, we had a pandemic as well as this war where people are willingly going to Ukraine to fight and die. I hope that Good Guys step up and take control of this mess, but given their history in these mass events, I would have better luck expecting "Five-Guys" to step up and hand out free burgers to everyone in order to cool things off.

I hope I'm wrong, but we'll see. At the time of this posting, those "Good Guys" have 17 hours to do something to stop this mess from escalating. Hopefully they do it infront of the world, but we'll see. Maybe "Five-Guys" will be giving out free burgers later today.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Why and where did this whole "Nukes aren't real" thing come from? I knew someone that not only seen multiple nuclear explosions, they even saw the Hydrogen bomb get tested. If he was still alive he'd asked for whoever is spreading that idea to explain all the massive explosions he saw as well as the cancer he later got that was due to seeing those explosions.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have no idea where this entertainment came from.

Guy, while Que always wants us to believe they are in control, you may want to view this as an active war ... because it is.

Much of what has and is transpiring is actually battle.

The good guys have to counter the bad guys plays. One of those plays is Ukraine. Reverse everything the MSM is saying and that would make Russia one of the current good guys. Or more likely, Russia wants the enemy dealt with as much as we do.

P

edit on 11/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: pheonix358

Why and where did this whole "Nukes aren't real" thing come from? I knew someone that not only seen multiple nuclear explosions, they even saw the Hydrogen bomb get tested. If he was still alive he'd asked for whoever is spreading that idea to explain all the massive explosions he saw as well as the cancer he later got that was due to seeing those explosions.

First I ever heard of it was a mathematician named Bruce Cathey (I think it was). He didn't claim they weren't real. He just claimed that they could only be used at specific points on the globe at specific times. I don't remember the reasoning and the math was above my pay grade anyways.

As far as the other thing goes, don't worry, I do believe you're wrong and when it's over it'll all make sense.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Mirror image everything. This includes your own reality. Future proves past. Timelines are happening all over in real time. We are mirroring the past.

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join