It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I use Vivaldi with Qwant search..

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Things that justify the WEF agenda that are probably just coincidence - food insecurity: Corn/Soybeans/Wheat

Food Systems 2022: Outlook

🎶They have put something in the water
They seek a cure for the conversation
They stole a march on your indecision
And the first to fall is laughter
Just to quell the unoffended
They seek to murder your opinion

And the light has been turned down on the age of reason
Replaced by blinding fires that burn wild across the region
For the wrong to rule
The good must just stand idly by

So I need you more than ever
Need your hands in this resistance
If we're going to go the distance
And if I ever doubted
I think about my future
And if I want to live there🎶

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

$5279 from Google to Biden/Harris was like leaving the waiter/waitress a penny tip. Definitely a message (i.e., protest) sent (lol).

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I'm back about 5 pages, so if before that, yes. Maybe you mentioned it like 10 pages back, iirc...?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Tonight, ABC News featured a Ukranian child in a bomb shelter singing the hit song "Let it Go" from the humanist-atheist Disney movie (Frozen).

See what you're missing!

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I bought some curry chicken salad from the deli at Fresh Market and when I get home and read the ingredients it's made with soybeans!! Are they that desperate to find uses for soybeans? Good grief.

Let them eat cake (made from soybeans)!! Feed the masses with GMO junk food that not even an insect can digest.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thanks I use qwan't as search ddg is just another name for gog
a reply to: Parksy1981

When on Tank I can see a lot of TG posts on Brave without app (only use on tablet/fire)

a reply to: Parksy1981

Don't care for Firefox and like certain Opera features
?
?
Who knows right

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

It's good that the Daily Mail labeled who is the doctor and victim in the story, or I wouldn't have been able to guess.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Helluva a social experiment.🤡😳🙄

@Reuters

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My eyes and ears have been tortured enough tyvm.

a reply to: CharlesNPope

someone forgot to bite the coin before accepting it's value

boom

thetruthpatriots.com...

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because: t.me...

Senator Ted Cruz has joined the Peoples Convoy! He is riding in the lead truck this morning as it circles the beltway around D.C., he delivered a fiery speech this morning on medical freedom & blasted the “vaccine tyrants”! 👏

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
BUSTED! again...

Oh really? My wife's news feed says Russia has a history of attacking hospitals. It must be true, because....tv.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Not for nothing, but People are beginning to think that the news is being repeated, and I'm having to point out the -Q- said it first. Even before the Simpsons.

Still I'm not a fan of all this Gate-Keeping that "KU" has been up to. Lives have been lost and exposed due to the people behind "KU" not wanting to expose it all.

a reply to: FlyingFox

I thought it was going to eb a before and after joke picture.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So its' like a mirror of when George Bush didn't find WMDs in Iraq. In this case, Putin actually finds our WMDs in Ukraine.

The opposite.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I guess the Ukrainian Government wasn't smart enough to truck the crappos to Syria.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It's good that the Daily Mail labeled who is the doctor and victim in the story, or I wouldn't have been able to guess.

Color me clueless
At first I thought it was the one on the left but luckily it was labeled to let me know.

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because: # 3 Needs tweeking

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Apologies for not detailing this in full, I'm having to rest/recharge.

Anywho... Mr Pool posted:

8 times yesterday, starting here.
1 with chinese picture has been published in an article within 24hrs.
Others cover China, NY stock exchange, dominoes with red and yellow and green dots, interference, hacker.

6 times today, starting here:
1 = light rays from behind closed door,
2 = city with 3D door like building
3 = male, brown/yellow shock pose, hands on head,
4 = Gold & Silver chess game... Silver king is fallen,
5 = female viewing laptop, blue and grey, shock pose, hands on head,
6 = female face trying to break thru grey ceiling?

Again, sorry for not posting all the pics... they take about 15 mins each at mo. Need zeds.
Pt 39 backup zipfile progressing.

The building you refer to as "door-like" is CHINA CENTRAL TELEVISION HEADQUARTERS

The coloured dominoes are for the game "MEXICAN TRAIN DOMINOES" (ready to fall) = trafficking?

The clip of the stock exchange is "Going up" ("in smoke"/hacked/cyber attacked or mirrored=down=crash)

The two king chess pieces = Silver down, Gold up. (real gold metal only? see above)

The pic of man in shock is on a GOLD background. (see above)

The pic of woman shocked at laptop = news shock or unable to access.

The pic of covered screaming face = no voice/frustration.

The door slightly open = "AJAR" or "A Jar" = bioweapon released (negative). Also shows gold light (positive).

The clip of hacker = cyber attack. I've only seen the basic pic so open to speculation.

The clip of interference = unknown, all I have seen is the blue elements in a pic. BUT...Blue = Deep State interference.

Pic of Dragon on roof = China/Taiwan on the edge/off the edge/ready to fall.

Clip of hanging shiny strips = All that glitters is not gold/blinded by the light (BOOM)

I can't get anything from video time lengths until I've seen all. Could be combined to give info/pointer?

Not sure about order of posts either, I'm not on telegram.

Thoughts?
edit on 10/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So does your wife hijack the keyboard and type these posts?

/

:
edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 3/10/2022 by CrazyFox because: Had to change my tampon

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think that was when she realized that supporting Ukraine meant tossing the Russian Vodka.

Oddly enough I restocked my personal bar last December, and I have a few cases of Russian Vodka. I might just hold on to it as a retirement fund, or just drink it I'm not sure yet.

edit on 10-3-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
An alternate view of why Oil/Gas pipelines are being closed down from Princess Diana on telegram

Q: How is Queen Elizabeth II and Jacob P Wallenberg smuggling Adrenochrome through Shell oil/gas pipelines in West Africa?
A: If they can do it with a sewage pipeline they can do it with an oil or gas pipeline. Some kind of contraption that holds the Adrenochrome that floats down the pipeline and removed when it gets to filters/valves. It definitely deserves investigation.

Jun 2021 tinyurl.com... tinyurl.com...
ICE finds drug smuggling tunnel connected to large raw sewage pipeline in Nogales

HSI special agents discovered a subterranean tunnel down to the International Outfall Interceptor (IOI). The IOI is a wastewater pipeline that begins at the Mexican border and flows north to a plant that treats wastewater from Nogales, Sonora, and cities in Arizona pursuant to an agreement between the United States and Mexico.

Robledo-Delgado told agents that he constructed the tunnel so he could breach the IOI and retrieve packages of drugs that floated through the IOI from Mexico into the United States.

F assets are the pipeline funneled assets (Adrenochrome) through line F39 in Africa using Shell Oil pipelines. (By Queen Elizabeth II & Jacob P Wallenberg; Top of the Cabal Pyramid) ...

...closing pipelines is part of the plan to CEASE the distribution of Adrenochrome!

Might this apply to WATER pipelines too?

I’m way behind, so please excuse if this has been covered.

Does anyone know the consequences for a person addicted to Adreno if the supply is suddenly cut off?

I seem to remember when there was talk of the supply being contaminated we discussed the possibility of organ failure. Right about then a few famous people started getting all philosophical and morbid as if contemplating death.

If it is fatal, we might not need quite as many arrests as has been imagined.

Would such deaths be blamed on Covid or the vaccines to conceal the appalling nature of the truth from the public and to reduce the backlash of punishing beloved celebrities?

Didn’t Q say something like 40% (or so) of the truth must remain hidden? I'm thinking some things might be "fixed" without ever being publicly addressed.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I think tomorrow might be it, you guys. It's already Friday in Russia, so things could pop off any time. Although they sent out a tweet saying that Friday evening would "be beautiful for the whole world."

Russia is convening the UN Security Council which they currently lead to disclose evidence of biological weapons development in Ukraine. At the same time the CDC employees are set to blow the whistle on the vaccine causing VAIDS. 3.11/11.3. Russia anticipates losing their internet tomorrow.

I think this might be it. Gonna be a long night. 😂

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join