It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Brilliant article and well referenced. Well worth the short read.
A heads up of things to come?
Li nk
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

For the record, I wasn't talking about individuals getting a hopium fix but about the change in the real world that aligns with the Q plan.

what you said:

for the record, none of COM's esoteriQa posts seem to have any effect on the real world.

what you meant

for the record, none of COM's esoteriQa posts seem to have any real effect on the world.

In either case, I disagree. COM's esoteriQa posts are directly aligned with the Q plan. If even one person reads them a real change in the world has occurred. Even your posts have a real effect on the world, minute as it may be.

For the record, I don't need "a hopium fix" and that is not why I am here.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Cheers for the vale add on pineapples, angelchemuel!

Let's have a Pineapple cocktail alongside the Limoncello on our after-party in Montpellier!

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Video
edit on 5-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
t.me...

Vaccines Kill More Than Guns

Video

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the link below belong to their author and DO NOT, in any way, mirror the views and opinions of me [ELECTEDOFFICIAL], or AboveTopSecret.com and it's affiliates.

For reference:
Order of Nine Angles Collection

I may do a thread dissecting it all.

Inspired by: The Satanist Neo-Nazi Plot to Murder U.S. Soldiers

The key evangelical for O9A, the figure who facilitated this macabre wedding of apocalyptic death cults, is Joshua Caleb Sutter, a 41-year-old ex-convict, prolific satanist, publisher of manuscripts advocating murder, torture, rape, and child abuse — and a paid FBI informant since 2004.

Sutter’s O9A message is a lunatic mashup of vampirism, Columbine-style death worship, and edgelord posturing, specifically designed to lure in the lost, angry, and transgressive types like Melzer.

[...]

Insight into the corrupted mind of a (satanic) Manchurian sleeper agent:

Adherents to the Order of Nine Angles strive for the downfall of Western civilization. In order to accelerate that collapse, they seek to sow chaos, death, and destruction wherever possible. Deception, murder, violence, sexual assault, and fraud are all deemed acceptable methods in O9A texts.

[...]

“Clearly, there’s a big turn toward the occult, satanism. Sometimes it’s more present in the propaganda and discourse than the white nationalist, racist politics — anything to overthrow the system — that’s why all the serial killers, massacres, and so on.”

The Telegram channel where Melzer contacted his other O9A adherents was one of the most poisonous channels on Terrorgram: RapeWaffen, which the founder (dubiously) claimed was a splinter group of the Atomwaffen Division. The channel promoted bloodshed and the need to dehumanize, sharing videos of women being sexually assaulted, murder, and extreme violence.

RapeWaffen’s alleged founder, who went by the moniker “Sinisterius,” openly called for “culling,” the practice of human sacrifice that is one of O9A’s darkest features. Channel members were assigned a reading list, including Iron Gates, Liber 333, and Bluebird — books authored by an American O9A “nexion,” called the Tempel ov Blood, and distributed by Martinet Press, a publishing house run by Sutter.

In the back and forth over a number of days in May 2020, according to the evidence presented by federal prosecutors, Melzer and his alleged Al Qaeda and satanist co-conspirators discussed the location of the base, the precise number of personnel stationed there, and the unit’s defensive capabilities.

Melzer also allegedly shared satellite images of the outpost’s layout. The proposed carnage apparently didn’t bother Melzer in the least. In fact, he reveled in the potential fallout from a massacre of American soldiers by jihadis, even if that meant losing his own life.

[...]

The US government is complicit - their playbook is obvious:

[...]

If Melzer’s beliefs are a “diabolical cocktail of ideologies,” as the Department of Justice alleged, characterizing his beliefs as “neo-Nazi,” “anarchist,” “pro-jihadist,” and “white supremacist,” then don’t the U.S. government and the FBI have to reckon with their own complicity in allowing the insidious beliefs to fester and spread?

More FBI involvement:

Pvt. Melzer is not the first American soldier charged with plotting crimes inspired by satanism. In 2019, Spc. Jarrett William Smith was arrested at Kansas’ Fort Riley and charged by prosecutors with distributing explosives manuals; he also reportedly discussed plans to kill anti-fascists and car-bombing a news outlet “for the glory … of his religion of anti-kosmik satanism.” In 2019, Smith discussed attacking the headquarters of a major news network with an FBI informant and an undercover agent. Smith pleaded guilty to the charges against him and was sentenced to 30 months in prison; he was released last November on three years’ probation. (Smith did not respond to requests for comment.)

Melzer also told the RapeWaffen [a Telegram channel] administrator that he’d done a second insight role “with antifa.”

Obvious government involvement to manipulate society, is obvious.

edit on 5-6-2022 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: Federal Bureau of Indoctrination

edit on Sun Jun 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

IMPORTANT:

Independent journalist Nate Thayer surfaced communications between Sutter and another satanist wherein Sutter labeled himself “Master of the Tempel,” and Hoy the “Blood-Mistress,” and outlined his intention to radicalize followers through repeated exposure to lurid material and texts to the point of desensitization. It’s the equivalent of creating human IEDS: people who are wired for violence and disconnected enough from morality that they have no compunction about abuse, torture, pedophilia, or any of the other practices outlined in the Tempel ov Blood texts.

Despite his work spreading the word of O9A, Sutter has earned well into the six figures for his assistance in rolling up right-wing extremists across the United States, including the Atomwaffen Division. After his arrest on the gun charges, Sutter began exploring fringe ideologies on polar ends of the spectrum, moving back to a wooded property owned by his parents in Lexington, South Carolina, and becoming deeply involved in a bizarre North Korean organization called the Songun Politics Study Group USA. Sutter transformed himself into that group’s main propagandist before migrating to Hindu esotericism with a woman named Jillian Hoy, whom he married.

Through his publishing house, Martinet Press, which he co-founded with Hoy, Sutter is one of the most prolific propagandists for the Order of Nine Angles. In using Sutter as a paid informant while he continues to run his Tempel ov Blood nexion and publishing imprint, the FBI has, in effect, bankrolled one of the most extreme, perverse, and lethal ideologies to emerge from the fever swamp of the internet-driven neo-fascist revival of the early 21st century.

“This Tempel is in many ways a social programming experiment,” Sutter has written. “While we do create fanatics, we must make the ‘fake’ adherents entries look as if it is obviously their will and good for them to serve the ToB. It has to be subtle. In the later stages it becomes more overt and at that point is too late for them to change. They become so alienated from humanity that, well, haha, if they tried to go back they will still cause so much disruption.”

www.rollingstone.com...

edit on 5-6-2022 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: Federal Bureau of Indoctrination

Posting work written by others
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sun Jun 5 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added link and trimmed quote

edit on 5-6-2022 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: duncanhidao

This video represents exactly how this world really works.
Seeing it made my blood run cold.

Several alien races came to our beautiful blue planet millions of years ago and took their hand to create their herd of humans.
They terraformed the planet to be perfectly suitable for our race and created their Edens to win their most important prize in the universe: immortality.
Their races have millions of years of technology and knowledge of universal laws and have understood that in the entire universe there is only one thing destined to exist forever: the soul.
They don't have it.
And they are angry about it.
They are angry with the CREATOR because he has decided to only provide soul to a certain type of DNA. The human one.
Those of high rank have therefore decided, thanks to their technology, to use the soul and DNA of humans to live forever.
When the time of death approaches for them, they kidnap a human with a soul to use his energy and transfer consciousness into a new body, thus deluding himself that he has avoided death.
They have been doing this for thousands of years.
We are farm animals for them.

👇👇👇

The most important click of your life

The 2nd
PDF file

choose free slow download:

Alien CicatrixPDF file
2PDF file
3PDF file

edit on Fri Jun 3 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added PDF file

Only 5 downloads? REALLY?

If we don't consider alien interference
true awakening will be impossible.

👇👇👇

Alien cicatrix PDF

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I found a link to DEEPMIND in #3584 from this year's Bilderberg participants list - looks like a lot of AI companies attending:

Altman, Sam (USA), CEO, OpenAI
Chhabra, Tarun (USA), Senior Director for Technology and National Security, National Security Council
Easterly, Jen (USA), Director, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
Fleming, Jeremy (GBR), Director, British Government Communications Headquarters (Ed:GCHQ)
Hassabis, Demis (GBR), CEO and Founder, DeepMind
Hoffman, Reid (USA), Co-Founder, Inflection AI; Partner, Greylock
Karp, Alex (USA), CEO, Palantir Technologies Inc.
LeCun, Yann (USA), Vice-President and Chief AI Scientist, Facebook, Inc.
Schmidt, Eric E. (USA), Former CEO and Chairman, Google LLC
Scott, Kevin (USA), CTO, Microsoft Corporation
Sebastião, Nuno (PRT), CEO, Feedzai
Suleyman, Mustafa (GBR), CEO, Inflection AI

DEEPMIND is quoted in #3584
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352944 📁
Nov 11 2019 19:30:45 (EST)
GOOG whistleblower
Project DeepMind?
AI Manhattan Project.”
www.breitbart.com...📁
[Feb 18 2018]
“Project DeepDream v2[A]?” – Q
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Q Part II

Reference...

Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project

Also from ATS 2010:
A.I. declares conspiring to take over the planet is an IMPORTANT task (check out her wiki bio)

Bina48 vid

More recent...

AGI as a Manhattan Project

JAIC

Crystal Palace City, Arlington, Virginia

Apparently a BladeRunner fan.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Available at archive.org as well.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Thought folks might like a change of pace. This teleplay of The Man From Earth is very interesting if you shift the topic to "disclosure" and how people will actually react. It is from Gene Roddenberry done post death, and I know from experience this depiction is pretty accurate. Oddly, if you IMDB William Katt, this is the promo title, instead of the legendary pulp classic "Big Wednesday."

After a very well deserved long night of sleep, I sat down this non-typical, rainy June Washington State Sunday morning (it doesn't actually rain as much as people think here - we just perpetuate that rumor to keep the Californians in California!) with a giant cup of coffee to get caught up with my favorite thread on the internet and stumbled on this post. I decided to watch a few minutes to see if this was an interesting movie (I have heard about it before) - and I watched the entire movie. How have I never watched this before! Although it is fiction (maybe?), it was very interesting and thought provoking. I intended to watch it later, but couldn't pause it - even to go to the bathroom! Could you imagine if there was such a person? It would be incredible to talk to someone like that!

Thank you Cranky!

By the way, Cranky - are you on Truth with a slightly different name? I'm following someone on Truth with a similar name and was wondering.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ghost Shot: Pfizer quietly admits it will never manufacture original FDA approved COVID vaccines by Jordan Schachtel. > Comirnaty.
Thanks to F3.
Why am I not surprised? The whole point of approving it in the first place was to convince the public that it was now safe because they said so. Also this allowed employers, businesses and schools to insist on helping with the jab campaign and vaccine mandates.
What never made sense was that the FDA would continue the EUA along with the 'Approved' vaccine. However by reissuing it the government and Pfizer were able to use up the existing stockpile of jabs. As they say waste not want not. Also that gave Pfizer the ability to advertise their product over competitors.

Here's where it gets interesting.

PREP ACT...Liability Protection
The FDA approval and licensing of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine was based on Preventing Covid.
Seems we have an issue here because now the FDA are stating that it does not 'prevent' someone from getting Covid but rather makes the symptoms less severe and reduces hospitalization and maybe death.

Both the approval of Comirnaty and the EUA of the Pfizer vaccine were based on the same premise that they prevent Covid.

December 11, 2020 "The FDA has determined that Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has met the statutory criteria for issuance of the EUA. The totality of the available data providesclear evidence that Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccinemay be effective in preventing Covid-19".
It would be interesting to see what clear evidence they had to base this EUA on.

So effectively EUA is no longer valid!

It gets better...
Covered Counter Measure

The liability protection provided under the Prep Act would be void because the mRNA vaccine by Pfizer does not Prevent Covid! That would make Pfizer vulnerable to law suits, lots and lots of lawsuits.

Anyway this is my take on it and fingers crossed that this is possible.

crsreports.congress.gov...>product>pdf FDA approval of the Pfier-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine licensed by the FDA
www.fda.gov>news-events>press-announcement FDA Takes Key Action in Fight Against Covid-19 By Issuing...

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
THE Earth Disaster Documentary

Although this freelance science guy can be difficult to follow along in quoting all those science papers, but thought he covered some very intriguing, thought provoking gems, especially the last 20 minutes. You might come away with a different take on why all the billionaires & wealthy elite have bunkers/bolt-holes which is akin to some ancient civilizations that had done the same.

Cornell Chronicle

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Actually, what I meant was that nothing can stop what is coming. That could be the Q plan coming to fruition or nothing like it coming because there was never really a plan.

COM's posts are not going to change that.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
WHEN????
I was beginning to think you'd forgotten!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thanks for clarifying...

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So, the shootout in Philly was in my former neighborhood. 14 people struck with 5 guns involved. What a mess. Guess why I don't live there anymore???

twitter.com...
twitter.com/PhillyPolice/status/1533312362928906243

Philadelphia police commissioner Danielle Outlaw said one of the three victims who died in the shooting was involved in a physical altercation with another man. She said they believe that altercation was potentially the genesis of the shooting.

Police were able to recover two guns at the scene, one with an extended magazine, but not before 14 people were struck by the gunfire.

Police say based on their evidence, there was at least five different guns fired during the shooting.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Both Cranks approve.

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join