It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Fascinating even, perhaps.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

It's gonna be spicy.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I wonder is she was elevated to Director in order to "elevate" her status, just for her to be made an example of

....the harder they fall.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I’m checking my out for the night. I’ve derailed this enough by entertaining these accusations

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Observationalist

A birthday is not a birth date.
Did that escape you?

You only gave us 2 dates, so when you said you didn’t see the year of your birth in my calculations, I did facetiously assume you meant the other date in your your post.

I’m just messing around, I knew you were much, much older to have a Bday in 1999.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ATS 2022

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That was so much better than what we were doing.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I’m just messing around, I knew you were much, much older to have a Bday in 1999.

Well, good.

I think.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think Gen Flynn has just given us COMMS that TAIWAN invasion is imminent:

Bigger

1) Jo Flynn's tweet, at 3:29 AM UTC on Jun 5th:

Brothers Flynn wedding Jersey shore 2022🇨🇮🇺🇸

a) However the guy on right does NOT look like the 3rd brother, Charles, who command US Army Pacific,

2) Mike Flynn's unusually shaped phone has Digital Soldiers logo; which is a reference to his Parler post on 06/23/20:

Digital Soldiers are on the move (get ready!)

a) 6/23/20 encodes Jun 5th in 2 years (2022).

3) Mike Flynn's shirt shows a pineapple on an island under a canary palm tree:
a) Pineapple/Island links to the Mike Pompeo CHECKMATE decode I made; where he holds a bag of Taiwan dried pineapple in front of a chess board,
b) Canary palm tree links to #1204 indicating Cabary palm tree is the signal:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121353 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:36:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 29a790 No.1121283 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:31:44 (EST)
>>1121272
Alison Mack singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say

>>1121283
Canary palm tree?
Signal?

Q

4) The guy on right's shirt also has a pineapple (Taiwan) wedged between red/yellow (China).

5) Makes sense for Gen Charles Flynn to NOT be at the wedding if Taiwan is about to be invaded and he's in charge of US Army Pacific!

ETA
6) Just noticed on Phil Godlewski's LIVE tonight that he positioned on a balcony so that there was a canary palm tree behind his left shoulder... and the first question was "Do you trust Mike Flynn?", answer "Yes".
edit on 5-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Remember the first dozen threads or so…

Honest debate (notably dask) keeps everyone sharp - otherwise, just disappoints us lurkers who get all excited we’ve pages to read, then they turn out to be nit picking & whose got the bigger…
Lurkers don’t contribute, i know, but our energy does and I waste enough of that IRL so kindly asking …please don’t feed the trolls 🙏

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Intuition tells us the world doesn't move and is flat.

If that's what you think people's intuition says, clearly yours is influenced too, you need to have a word with your gut instinct.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Pineapples, interesting history.
Believed to originate in the middle Americas, they have become the emblem of Hawaii.
They were introduced to Taiwan in some past Chinese dynasty and over 40% of Taiwan's pineapple export go to China, which only in 2021 China banned.

China’s surprise ban on pineapple imports from Taiwan five months ago was widely viewed as an attempt to undermine President Tsai Ing-wen’s standing with a political constituency. Trade data show the move has produced anything but the desired effect.

First-half numbers collected by Taiwan’s Council of Agriculture show growers of the fruit on the island have fared better since China blocked imports starting March 1, as sympathetic Japanese shoppers stepped in to provide support. Shipments to Japan surged more than eightfold to 16,556 tons in the four months through June from a year ago.

(Sanctions don't work)
Bloomberg link
Pineapples were made popular in the UK back in George II reign, even though Charles II was the first to be presented with one.

But the scaly sweet was too valuable to eat - a single fruit was worth thousands of pounds and often the same pineapple would be paraded from event to event until it eventually went rotten.

Later, a roaring trade in pineapple rental developed, where ambitious but less well-off folk might hire one for a special event, dinner party or even just to jauntily tuck under an arm on a show-off stroll.

Link to history of pineapple in UK

Interesting and long history around Pineapple.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The highlands of Oahu have pineapple plantations. The look of that area is the polar opposite of what one might imagine Hawaii to be. Tropical islands don't equal paradise, popular notions aside.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Days behind. I wanted to commend you for connecting dots for those who want to know the truth no matter what it is.
For those trying to explain why those children seemingly had little interest from the families being reported to us by our lying news. Our news would love to prove it was because Russia! Instead of dealing with the human trafficking with a big stick like any good human leader would do when confronted with pure pedophile sickness.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Well, that number escalated quick...

40 billion ÷ 200,000

Such a monstrous accusation that it either has to refer to some kind of truth (in whichever direction) or it's an insane escalation of war propaganda.

Sky News - How did the US Embassy calculate such a precise prime (355th) number??

DW news

Flashback...

Newsweek

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join