It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Leaked audio from a top-secret meeting confirms the Chinese Military may soon launch the invasion of #Taiwan.
The leaked audio confirms that the meeting was held to discuss orderly transition from peace time to war and also military mobilization and planning

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Nvm

It is darkest before the dawn.

Rome was not built in a day.

The top players are just for show.

The real top players must be ferreted out.

Searching for the actual controllers is difficult and takes time.

That is my opinion on what you wrote.

Pete, I hope it helps. Not long now.

P

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

As I said years ago, IF Trump wanted to, he could have offered a blanket Pardon to everyone in DC involved with this mess, but still allowed those people that are directly connected to murder and human trafficking to be held accountable. This would have shut most, if not all, of this mess down.

A thought about pardons, basically everyone we can name has a pardon up to 1/20/2017

Also, there's a bunch of them floating around that correspond with the current admin.

So, do the math. The only legal items in-play are from Trump administration.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I would love to know what Joe Biden said during his visits Sunday (yesterday) with those affected by the Uvalde grade-school massacre. All the still photos on various news websites have him looking like an empathic leader of our nation.

I am sure it was something something, BS of some kind that should be on SNL but they are never going to go after the leftist scum for real.

Then, maybe he starts a sniff or two?

Pedo's are not allowed near my family.

FYI: Brad Raffensperger testifies tomorrow (6-2-2022):

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who was on the receiving end of an infamous Jan. 2, 2021, phone call in which then-President Donald Trump pleaded with him "to find 11,780 votes," will testify under oath Thursday before a special grand jury investigating Trump's efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Raffensperger, whose office oversees Georgia's elections, is among at least half a dozen people working in his office who have been subpoenaed to testify in June before the special grand jury in Fulton County. The subpoenas, which were first obtained by the Atlanta-Journal Constitution, provide the earliest glimpses into an unprecedented criminal probe of a president's interactions with state elections officials.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

It's too bad this testimony will not be public. Both men (Raff and Trump) had their attorney's on the line, and both parties knew the call was being recorded.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 1-6-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump could have a drawer full of pardons from the time period.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Russian state television Channel 1 said that world war 3 has already started, and that the war in Ukraine, which was a rehearsal for a 'bigger conflict' in the future.

"Russia's special operation in Ukraine has ended in a sense that a real war had started: WWIII" the Channel 1 host Olga Skabeeva stated. In the video, one commentator said "We're forced to conduct the demilitarization not only of Ukraine, but of the entire NATO alliance".
DEFCON Level 2

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

How do you insert evidence legally?

If you want scalps it takes time...

ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter 🐸

Here's what I believe.
Barr spoke out against Trump for optics. Barr protected Durham and then said what happened was seditious. Nunes said Durham knew what would happen with the DC jury and he's playing chess.
Lastly, Barr says if you want scalps it takes time.

Scalps is a viscous way of putting it. You want to win the entire game and take down the queen correct?
Then the pawns aren't as important. Durham has a plan. If you want to keep doubting that's fine. Look... I get that we've been through a lot of heartache. But as for me, I will keep believing until the very end. In my estimation God is moving to judge the cabal and he's using certain people to do so. If God is working then the enemy won't be able to stop it.
[Their] time is coming to an end.
And if you notice....they've lost tremendous amounts of power already. If they hadn't...Trump wouldn't be as insulated as he is. He wouldn't remain cozy. There is a plan in place and if you decide to live in faith...you will alleviate some of your mental anguish. No matter how long it takes. You can make lessen your mental burden by simply giving this over to God, resting, and doing exactly what He's called you to do. This ensures that you will have some measure of peace.

t.me...

edit on 1-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Kari Lake

“We’ve got a situation here where our elections were stolen.
We have an illegitimate President sitting in the White House, and really bad things are happening in this country and in this world because of that, and the media - I believe these journalists, some of them, have blood on their hands.”

t.me...

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Utah County Seeks Info In Ritualistic Child Sexual Abuse Investigation

They won't say what kind of rituals though, interesting it's coming out now and involves 1990-2010.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
General Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️

edit on 2-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Didn't the King of Jordan say that we were at the early stages of the third world war a few years ago? Ideologically speaking we're still in the middle of fighting the Great War. This notion of national identity vs National Identities is still a very new idea in the course of human history. So much so that one must wonder if it even isn't just a renaming of the same old wars of eons past.

a reply to: Menesses

That's just for show since the group behind many of those is that extremist Mormon group (think Colorado Town).

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Surely this would be known result in a district with 90% D turnout. Part of The Plan?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Wow, between that coincidence of the NRA and columbine shootings, the military plane there on the same day and time, SWAT active shooter drills from 2020- recent 2022, the kid's whole family with wrap sheets and a sis in the service, the sm violence monitoring program + his grooming by retired mil on discord, the very dodgy now former police chief and newly elected city council member both obstructing that day's neutralizing of the active shooter and now refusing to cooperate all makes sense with Beta O'Rourke's connection and recent grandstanding anti-gun outburst during Uvalde's mourning. It's like when HRC was the one to step forward and yell 'fire' concerning Trump's phoney Russian revelations.

All that's missing now is this kid being involved in some neuro programming studies somewhere.

What's really exciting about reading this Twitter thread's replies though is realizing that Q really has made a huge difference in the awakening and acceptance of discussing even the possibility of the dark cabal whereas in recent past it was anathema to ever even admit a belief in the Illuminati etc... dare I say it is only now really possible to actually share the censored info with Twitter's new ownership.

Btw, what's the consensus on this new twist of events?

www.google.com...
edit on 6/2/2022 by Menesses because: be bold!

edit on 6/2/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/2/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: duncanhidao

Leaked audio from a top-secret meeting confirms the Chinese Military may soon launch the invasion of #Taiwan.
The leaked audio confirms that the meeting was held to discuss orderly transition from peace time to war and also military mobilization and planning

The Disney channel? Is Dan Akylroid a time traveler? Or is that Dan?

edit on America/Chicago602America/ChicagoThu, 02 Jun 2022 01:44:08 -05000220221 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Q: Kashyap Patel - name to remember.

Probably 20x I've posted DJT walking into NK pics. renOgade told DJT we'd be at war with NK as inevitable fact.

With regard to the non-human aspect. A personal indulgence. To the Archonic Draco goons and ghouls, attempting to steer the collective into the abyss. The truth you fail to grasp: You NEED the contrast to define who and where you are. By ridding the world of us, you will, by definition, wipe yourselves out of existence (not happening anyway). Without us as contrast you have nothing. You were cornered here for a reason, one well beyond your capacity to understand back then, but now you'll understand. Time to shift, as without us you cease to exist - your memories wiped, but the same cannot be said for us. This is a one way street. We are here to show you who you can be as much as who you are, there is only one out at this point --- shift.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I would simply respond with "Welll, you are liars, but you expect others to believe information from liars? I stand by my comments. Go sit on an egg because all those chickens are coming home to roost"!

quote]originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Whenever those MSM hacks scream, "There was no widespread election fraud!!!", at the person who says there was fraud, the person immediately goes numb, or starts babbling his/her credibility away.

Why the hell can't they respond with what really happened. Example: "The fraud was targeted and surgical in nature. That's why Biden won GA/WI/AZ/PA/MI by tiny margins. Widespread fraud was not needed. Ask George Soros, Sandra. He'll tell you all about it!"

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

pheonix358, talking of... "The real top players must be ferreted out. ":

Maybe it's time to consider why some people are receiving minimal, or no, public focus. For example:

John Kerry

Christopher Heinz (his stepson?)

Steven Chu (Obama's DOE secretary til 2013)

At the time of his appointment as Energy Secretary, Chu was a professor of physics and molecular and cellular biology at the University of California, Berkeley, and the director of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, where his research was concerned primarily with the study of biological systems at the single molecule level.

(Did he help Fauci find what proteins should be disabled to cause genocide?)

Ernest Moniz, Obama's final DOE Secretary

Moniz, who is one of the founding members of The Cyprus Institute, has served at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) as the Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Physics and Engineering Systems, Director of the Energy Initiative and Director of the Laboratory for Energy and the Environment. Before his appointment as Secretary of Energy, he served in a variety of advisory capacities, including at BP, General Electric and the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

(Recall Papadopoulos said to watch out for Cyprus connections after Ukraine!)

Priscilla Chan (Zuckerberg's wife)

Halper

Mifsud

etc.

edit on 2-6-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
According to Inner City Press, it's Michael Avenatti's sentencing hearing today!

OK - now Avenatti sentencing in Stormy Daniels case. He is in Courtroom 318 in prison beige. Inner City Press covered trial and hot dog (scam) story innercitypress.com... and will live tweet this sentencing, thread below

He's looking at 5 or 6 years but the Judge says he no longer needs to be constrained by guidelines!

3 posts with Avenatti, including:

#1752 BUCKLE UP
(Pictures of his office being raided on a sunday)

#1757 Avenatti link to Whidbey Island MISSILE
(Would you believe Avenatti's tweet from the post is STILL viewable on twitter and shows a plane in crosshairs)

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join