It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

AFLAC anyone? Quack!

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

***NOTE TO ANY MODS***

WHile I know that going full quote from a source in a "No-No", but given how the CDC like to "adjust" what they say, I think it's a good idea of what the page says as of this moment in time. I ask that some leeway be given due to the CDCs past history of "adjustments".

AGREED.

Personally I've been ruminating on some sort of hard-tech publishing of internet data. Like, when something is put on the internet there is also a 'carbon copy' backup etched, possibly even onto physical paper, so that the changes will be obvious and provable. The way back machine doesn't always archive if a page has been up for too short of a time, and I also feel it is vulnerable to alteration/deletion...
edit on 5/19/2022 by Menesses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

***NOTE TO ANY MODS***

WHile I know that going full quote from a source in a "No-No", but given how the CDC like to "adjust" what they say, I think it's a good idea of what the page says as of this moment in time. I ask that some leeway be given due to the CDCs past history of "adjustments".

Anthrax is a serious infectious disease caused by gram-positive, rod-shaped bacteria known as Bacillus anthracis. It occurs naturally in soil and commonly affects domestic and wild animals around the world. People can get sick with anthrax if they come in contact with infected animals or contaminated animal products. Anthrax can cause severe illness in both humans and animals.

Anthrax is not contagious, which means you can’t catch it from another person like the cold or flu.

How people get infected with anthrax
People get infected with anthrax when spores get into the body. When anthrax spores get inside the body, they can be “activated.” The bacteria can then multiply, spread out in the body, produce toxins, and cause severe illness.

This can happen when people breathe in spores, eat food or drink water contaminated with spores, or get spores in a cut or scrape in the skin. It is very uncommon for people in the United States to get infected with anthrax.

Certain activities can also increase a person’s chances of getting infected.
How animals get infected with anthrax
Domestic and wild animals can become infected when they breathe in or ingest spores in contaminated soil, plants, or water. These animals can include cattle, sheep, goats, antelope, and deer. In areas where domestic animals have had anthrax in the past, routine vaccination can help prevent outbreaks.

Where anthrax is found
Anthrax is most common in agricultural regions of

Central and South America,
sub-Saharan Africa,
central and southwestern Asia,
southern and eastern Europe, and
the Caribbean.
Anthrax is rare in the United States. However, sporadic outbreaks do occur in wild and domestic grazing animals such as cattle or deer. Anthrax is more common in countries that do not have programs that routinely vaccinate animals against anthrax. In the United States, veterinarians recommend yearly vaccination of livestock in areas where animals have had anthrax in the past.

I posted the whole quote, because I'm sure if anthrax is the next thing when "monkey Pox" does fear monger, I'm sure the CDC will change what the anthrax page says.

One last thing to remember: "Yersinia pestis".
Back in the time of the Great Mortality, outbreaks of Anthrax infections were often confused with the Plague. China still hasn't come out with it's Bubonic Plague issue, and it's coming to the time of year when we should be seeing those nasty rats spread out across the land again.

This food shortage issue, is only going to push those brown field rats into more populated areas and spread the Plague more easily.

This reminds me of one time while on station I was tasked with going to the base school and teaching 4th graders about hand hygiene.
So I went in with half a dozen swabs. We swabbed anything they suggested. Desk, door knobs, water fountain etc.
3 days later I returned with the auger plates showing the growth and the ID and sensitivities of what grew.
As a fun exercise I also took a microscope and a slide with non-live anthrax. When I told the administration what the kids were looking at under the scope (anthrax) all hell broke loose hahahahaa.
Now days on the civilian side. Anytime we see a “rod” in our gram stains it better be pink (gram negative) and any purple bacteria better be a cocci (looks like a ball instead of a rod). Otherwise, the first inclination of gram positive rod is bacillus sp. which usually drove ppl to immediately assume anthrax

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
Consumption: the using up of a resource... economists generally consider consumption to be the final purpose of economic activity,
13=Money. 13:13

Signals.

Inversion.

White Hats taunting.

The Leopard

In the 1860s, a dying aristocracy struggles to maintain itself against a harsh Sicilian landscape. The film traces with a slow and deliberate rhythm the waning of the noble home of Fabrizio Corbero, Prince of Salina (the Leopard) and the corresponding rise to eminence of the enormously wealthy ex-peasant Don Calogero Sedara

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Mind boggling stupid. So the "russian" disinfo that was intended to sway russia pre war, wasn't aimed at the Americans but the russians, but it was on American teeeveee? Localized is a myth.

Thank god these people are so effing incompetent, imagine if they were competent.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

SR

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My mind took a trip back to 9/11 time frame.

Dr. Joshua Lederberg (1925-2008): Leading top geneticist at University of Wisconsin as well as science advisor to 6 presidents since JFK. Interestingly he wrote a letter to Sen. Joe Biden on Sept 5, 2001 warning of potential Anthrax threat!

"Our globalized world is a perfect breeding ground for the spread of disease, whether from natural epidemics or bioterrorism."
― Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., Sept 9, 2001
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a few weeks later Boom!

In this video from Sept 11, 2001, Sen. Joe Biden Chairman of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, speaks on ABC interview starting at 58:45. Note his body language and where his mind was at on this tragic infamous day...and he also mentions Senator Tom Daschle who about a month later received one of the Anthrax letters.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

New Pool. 13

This appears to be "sound money." Could be hinting at Tether Collapse, as in "Tether is not sound money but a fraudulent ponzi scheme" or it could be "we are returning to some form of sound money."

Someone suggested this pattern RE some Pool posts. Also could be an update on a previous post, say the "Frozen Dollar" for example.

edit on 19-5-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Notice how the dog in the poster looks like a stylized Lion? Similar to this one;

Hint, it's not a Lion. It would seems to represent Yaldabaoth, and it's a Chimera.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Strange...

Thread

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Rel, correct me. Didn't Pool post the Pyramid Dollar Twice? I could only find one, but I don't have them all.

If we assume the Pyramid Dollar = Dollar Based Pyramid Scheme = Terra/Luna = Collapse of Scheme.

Then we can see Pool told us 200 days prior to the event, then 18 days prior to the event. 2w-4w =3weeks...

The 13 tell us the event was not random.

So, next up is Tether, another Dollar Based Pyramid Scheme. We look at Pool's post about the Pyramid collapse and we see plural, "PyramidS" is the admonition.

If there are two Dollar Pyramid posts maybe the second tells us the timeframe?

MOAR signalling.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A few things that get overlooked all this time, but nobody seems to care about, "Airships".

An airship flies above the White House in Washington, District of Columbia, in 1906.
Picture credit: rarehistoricalphotos.com

As I pointed out in this post SEEN HERE, the FBI had their little hands on stuff in the sky very the very earliest days.

Sometimes I wonder if those maps of the known Earth as a group of islands within a sectioned off area of a larger planet might be true. Then I think back to reality.

a reply to: crankyoldman

Kind of looks like someone has something to something-something? Hey didn't the Agency have a bank of computers named Al Q something or other?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Visionary artist Charles A.A. Dellschau painted the Trump Train 4599 over a hundred years (circa 1890s) ago.

Even stranger synchronicity, Donald Trump & John G. Trump Train appears in this booklet on surviving the Apocalypse.

The Ritual - HOW TO SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE [PDF]

According to Dellschau’s paintings a German National name [Homer] ‘Trump’ was an influential member of the Sonora Aero Club. He was so influential, his German Club members, named one style of their mid-1850s airship the ‘Aero Trump’.

Cosmos Club and Air Ships is covered in
The Emergence of the Breakaway Civilization | Walter Bosley - from the Secret Space Program Conference, 2015. Fascinating lecture which you probably already seen.

Samuel Tillman - co-founder of the Cosmos Club
Great Texas (Stevensville) airship mystery of 1897

Writer, Walter Bosley (former Air Force OSI) uncovers the covert German Industrial Group called "NYMZA" in revealing the enigmatic figure known as Charles Dellschau, a German immigrant to Texas in 1850 whose esoteric artwork and diaries were uncovered years after his death. In the paintings and recollections he recounts the activities of the 19th century Sonora Aero Club and according to Dellschau they had these functional flying machines (Aero's) in the 1850s (some 50 years before the Wright brothers); which he was sent by a Prussian officer as an observer by the mysterious group called NYMZA based in Germany.
Really fascinating story on Dellschau including the mystery "Bell" (torsion physics?, ~70 years before the Nazi's got it) with an odd JFK connection starting around the 1 hr mark.
www.youtube.com...

Walter Bosley | Trump, Tesla, Secret Spaceships & NYMZA

LIGHTS IN THE SKY: THE UTAH AIRSHIP MYSTERY, 1917-1918 [PDF]

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Roe might be the rally cry for Dems to pack/expand the court

edit on 20-5-2022 by FlyingFox because: we saw it coming, but didn't know what form it would take.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

What a great clip of Biden from 9/11.

youtu.be...

It says so much about him as a huckster, and his self-centered attitude.

The reason I posted though, is Biden's whole presentation reminds me of someone else from that day, Harley Guy.

I hate to say it, but yeah...same cadence to his script and everything.

Is it me?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, so it was bazar.

Sorry I didn't screen it better. It was a bit confusing, but I thought some people would get a kick out of it. Plus, I was curious myself.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join