It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks those clips were awesome! I have only seen 2 movies over the years Avatar on the huge
screen & a more recent the one about Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Would love to see this nail biting film!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What was with all the symbols instead of words? I have doubts about this video, but what do you think about it?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
The 5th circuit court just levied a huge ruling, destroying the SECs ability to enforce securities law.
This effectively strikes down the entire administrative state.
Agency enforcement power is unconstitutional.
Implicating that no federal agency has constitutional power to enforce their regulations unless congress passes those regulation into law.
Basically, and correct me if I’m wrong but every health code violation, epa violation, cdc violation, etc would be entitled to a full jury trial vs an administrative ruling.

You summary seems logical to conclude. As one who deals with EPA in my professional life, they need to "step off" and rethink a lot of things. They did have an epiphany last month and announced they would not be lowering the threshold standards to below background for one pollutant, ozone.

These regulations that acts as law of the land would have made it where they could shut down most any facility over pollution so low it is hard to measure accurately. In some cases it is nearly impossible to be accurate at Parts Per Trillion they are leaning toward on some pollutants but they push anyway. PP Billion is a feat of Physical Science ingenuity. The reason to go so low is to make laws that say you can't go higher than a point not proven to be even worthy of trying for the "health concerns" they often pretend is important. Their real goal is related to ending things as they are IMO and the proof is right in our face.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Ministry of Truth is out, she's the victim. Too funny. Team Joe is a dumpster fire within a dumpster fire.

Q 1000X Watergate

Patterns, what was watergate, ostensibly, for the pewblick? Remember, who allegedly broke into the dems to "hack" before the election, which was directly tied to russia russia russia +++? Thumb drive, russia not russia.

They are just patterns, and they repeat, because they are within our collective, so in order to transcend we have to use the pattern to break the pattern. Folks will allow the DNC to be hacked/broken into in 2016 because it happened before, and folks will accept a trial on it as it relates to russia russia russia, only this time instead of dooming DJT(Nixon) it will exonerate, thereby breaking the pattern.

Ok on Watergate I must confess I was a hater of all things Republican then as a youth our house were Democrats 100% and now it is the other way and it started for me with Watergate.

1st I thought that the Sen R's were good guys for attacking Nixon, I was excited to see him retire. Then as the data was revealed about the CIA and JFK, it became obvious Nixon's crew were "former CIA" if that is even possible. Then as time goes on we see that the Dems really were in with the Communists/Weather Underground/Marxist world takover of the entire Earth. So Nixon was 100% right to spy on those treasonous tools of the now more clearly seen Cabal. Hillary was hooked up with an IV it seems to the Weather Underground leftists. Che Roddam she is.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

What the US Intel agencies don't want people to know is they are CONSTANTLY spying on each other.

They infiltrate or B&E each other more often than you can beleib.

They plant people into other agencies to learn their training and secrets and report back to their handler in another agency.

chAir Force spamming Eddit seems about right tho.

Canada geese are nasty, aggressive bastards. Knowing how to deal with them is good.

I bet you the guy who posted this would scream like a little kid if a goose came at him.
edit on 19-5-2022 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Freudian Slips

George W. Bush called Iraq war ‘unjustified and brutal.’ He meant Ukraine.

It was the “decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq,” former president George W. Bush said Wednesday before quickly correcting himself, saying he meant to describe Russian President Vladimir Putin’s war on Ukraine.....

edit on 5192022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This makes a surprising amount of sense. If you have any doubts about how long this has been going on, think about how hard it is to get access to "The Apprentice" and related footage:

deadline.com...

I had a horrible thought today. What do you think would happen if the world found out that Christians had unknowingly been worshipping the devil for centuries?

Weird fact for today. The word Christ did not originally exist in Aramaic. In Greek it means "anointed one" and that was likely translated back into Aramaic. The original Aramaic source of course is the "Q source."

originally posted by: FlyingFox

edit on 5/19/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
For those that are following...Ashley Biden and U.S. Health Secretary Xavier Becerra have tested positive for Covid.

What are the implications for Biden? Ashley Biden is not considered a close contact as defined by U.S. health authorities. Neither is Becerra.
According to media reports "she is very tight with Joe and her mom, Jill."
It is only a matter of time. Biden has exposed himself over and over again. He certainly would have met with the CEO of CBS George Cheeks who tested positive after the W.H. Correspondent's Dinner.

www.nytimes.com>U.S.>Politics Ashley Biden and Xavier Becerra Tests Positive For Covid
deadline.com...>2022/05>Covid-george-cheeks

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Some Gates humor for today. Bill has found a GERM for his GERM team.
The G7 health ministers are going to take part in a pandemic exercise in GERM ANY> any germ?

They chose small pox, although they are saber rattling over monkey pox that is magically popping up around the world.
How is this even remotely possible? Seriously a leopard biting a human causes a small pox pandemic? I would think if it got that close it would eat the person, case closed. Even the CDC's own website says this is not possible. I guess they are still working on convincing people that Covid did not originate in a lab. The bat did it.
----
Also Gates is super thrilled that a new state of the art cold storage warehouse has been built in Abu Dhabi that can store lots and lots and lots of jabs. Seriously he looks ridiculous wearing a super warm jacket, hands stuffed in his pockets acting cold when the other men around him are in short sleeves. There are sooo many pallets that it is just overwhelming. But one way or another those jabs will be deployed. T

www.middletownpress.com>news>article>GE...
www.cdc.gov>smallpox>transmission
twitter.com... Gates

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Something is going on with Gates.
Why is he doing this?
"Hey@Reddit, it's been awhile. Ask me anything @ 10.30 Pacific Time.

I knew he was losing his mind but seriously challenging them? Can you imagine the questions because we all have lots of questions. They are going to take more than a bite out of him. I bet he runs for the hills and the mob will chase him. Reminds me of "The Hunter becomes the Hunted."
He is such a coward that when I checked at my local bookstore they told me that Gates never does any of the new book circuits or gives any autographed copies. He is afraid.

twitter.com... Gates

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Maybe this is related to #725.

Why is Joe Biden heading to South Korea now of all times? He has spear headed some amazing diplomatic feats in Afghanistan, Ukraine, Russia and now sending troops back into Somalia so on to the next. He is also going to visit Japan.

Meanwhile CNN is reporting that North Korea appears to be "preparing for an underground nuclear or intercontinental ballistic missle test". What could go wrong? North Korea is also dealing with their own Covid pandemic. I wonder if they will be willing to accept the jab donations now? If not that will speak volumes.

www.cnn.com>joe-biden-asia-trip-preview

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Frankly that video struck me as some kind of subliminal mind-overwhelm assault in itself. I started watching and it just didn’t feel healthy.

The combination of visuals, incoherent audio, questionable voice-over translation, and flash scrolling text sometimes dissolving into symbols… Multiple simultaneous channels of input... way too much to process in linear consciousness.

The YouTube comments seem to suggest that some people got something out of it. If anyone would care to give a brief synopsis, that would be awesome.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
probably already posted - but worthy of posting again.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

Frankly that video struck me as some kind of subliminal mind-overwhelm assault in itself. I started watching and it just didn’t feel healthy.

The combination of visuals, incoherent audio, questionable voice-over translation, and flash scrolling text sometimes dissolving into symbols… Multiple simultaneous channels of input... way too much to process in linear consciousness.

The YouTube comments seem to suggest that some people got something out of it. If anyone would care to give a brief synopsis, that would be awesome.

Yeah, it wan't my jam either. Couldn't get through much of it.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

When i was a teenager i tried to help a swan that had a fishing hook and some line stuck in its face. The thing went berserk and beat the sh!t out of me.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, re:

Why is Joe Biden heading to South Korea now of all times?

1) Maybe he was invited 4 years ago... #253

Q !ITPb.qbhqo Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34447 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:07:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cc8528 No.34409 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:01:32 (EST)
Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at ….png

On main page of Red website.
>COINCIDENCE?

>>34409

Bolded timestamps encode May 19th, today - and one is followed by a Q MIRROR (7:17).

2) However your link to #725 is also relevant because of this further COMMS that has just been tweeted by FEMA, at 5:55 pm UTC:

It's National #EMSWeek2022! We work closely with Emergency Medical Services teams from all over the country to support lifesaving efforts by local responders. Thank you to all of our EMS partners for your daily dedication in helping us respond to major disasters.

a) Timestamp of 05:55 051922

Encodes 4x 5by5 = EYES ON
Encodes #55 "Look to Twitter..." within a 5by5 = Eyes On... The Storm Is Upon Us

Encodes 39... 05+5+5+05+19
Encodes 43 = MIRROR of #34 The EMS/EBS post (5+5+5+5+19+2+2)

b) Picture #1 in the tweet shows WAKE County EMS... i.e. The Great Awakening

c) The second post with EMS in is #720 which is only 5 away from your #725!!!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: d5f1d4 No.337245 📁
Feb 11 2018 12:04:42 (EST)
Do people believe all recent resignations, plane crashes, plane re_routes, EMS/EBS activations, blackouts, etc are simply a coincidence?
Why did Sessions [at the beginning] emphasize investigations/proceedings are kept confidential?
Think magic.
What you see …….
Do you really believe nothing is being done?
Re_read past crumbs.
Who has the power?
Why was this emphasized in the beginning?
You have more than you know.
Q

Chan post number of 337245 encodes 19/5, today.

3) Now look at the MEET ME IN SEOUL picture again... RED background + RED jumper gives RED2... see #4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes May 21st = Saturday... for blackout?
edit on 19-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Swans can be very dangerous because of their size and demeanor. I've seen where their wings can break arms and once threatened they can be relentless.

I grew a ton of chickens, ducks, and geese as a kid and a mean goose could be trouble and a large swan can be typically 2 times the size of a goose.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't know what to think about him lately. Like his most recent interview where he was without his iconic glasses.

www.cnn.com...

Or his COVID diagnosis video on May 11, 2022.

www.cnn.com...

Look at 04:55 of the video; he smirks while talking about the "world working cooperatively" and his eyes dart right to the camera.

We are without a doubt missing something. I can see and feel the pieces moving into place, and I know we are in the endgame. No more than a few months out, and close enough that I am worried every day that passes.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled

Something is going on with Gates.
Why is he doing this?
"Hey@Reddit, it's been awhile. Ask me anything @ 10.30 Pacific Time.

I knew he was losing his mind but seriously challenging them? Can you imagine the questions because we all have lots of questions. They are going to take more than a bite out of him. I bet he runs for the hills and the mob will chase him. Reminds me of "The Hunter becomes the Hunted."
He is such a coward that when I checked at my local bookstore they told me that Gates never does any of the new book circuits or gives any autographed copies. He is afraid.

twitter.com... Gates

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, re:

What bugs me is how/why the FBI didn't arrest the shop owner for cloning the drive, and Rudy Giuliani for exposing e-mails on the hard-drive, and giving a copy of his clone to Steve Bannon

My understanding is that because Hunter Biden did not retrieve the laptop within a defined period (6 months?) the laptop became the Shop owner's property - and he was therefore at liberty to do with it as he pleased.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join