It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I had a minor Epiphany to uncover an obvious genocide next step, and alternate meaning for that phrase from #3599:

The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.

CONSUMPTION is the historical name for TUBERCOLOSIS

Tuberculosis (TB) is an infectious disease usually caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) bacteria. Tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it can also affect other parts of the body. Most infections show no symptoms, in which case it is known as latent tuberculosis. Around 10% of latent infections progress to active disease which, if left untreated, kill about half of those affected. Typical symptoms of active TB are chronic cough with blood-containing mucus, fever, night sweats, and weight loss. It was historically referred to as consumption due to the weight loss associated with the disease.

People with Latent TB do not spread the disease. Active infection occurs more often in people with HIV/AIDS and in those who smoke. Diagnosis of active TB is based on chest X-rays, as well as microscopic examination and culture of body fluids. Diagnosis of Latent TB relies on the tuberculin skin test (TST) or blood tests.

Prevention of TB involves screening those at high risk, early detection and treatment of cases, and vaccination with the bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) vaccine. Those at high risk include household, workplace, and social contacts of people with active TB. Treatment requires the use of multiple antibiotics over a long period of time. Antibiotic resistance is a growing problem

In 2018, one quarter of the world's population was thought to have a latent infection of TB. New infections occur in about 1% of the population each year. In 2020, an estimated 10 million people developed active TB, resulting in 1.5 million deaths, making it the second leading cause of death from an infectious disease after COVID-19. As of 2018, most TB cases occurred in the regions of South-East Asia (44%), Africa (24%), and the Western Pacific (18%), with more than 50% of cases being diagnosed in eight countries: India (27%), China (9%), Indonesia (8%), the Philippines (6%), Pakistan (6%), Nigeria (4%), and Bangladesh (4%). By 2021 the number of new cases each year was decreasing by around 2% annually. About 80% of people in many Asian and African countries test positive

Occasionally, people may cough up blood in small amounts, and in very rare cases, the infection may erode into the pulmonary artery or a Rasmussen's aneurysm, resulting in massive bleeding. Tuberculosis may become a chronic illness and cause extensive scarring in the upper lobes of the lungs. The upper lung lobes are more frequently affected by tuberculosis than the lower ones. The reason for this difference is not clear. It may be due to either better air flow, or poor lymph drainage within the upper lungs.

Extrapulmonary TB occurs more commonly in people with a weakened immune system and young children. In those with HIV, this occurs in more than 50% of cases. Notable extrapulmonary infection sites include the pleura (in tuberculous pleurisy), the central nervous system (in tuberculous meningitis), the lymphatic system (in scrofula of the neck), the genitourinary system (in urogenital tuberculosis), and the bones and joints (in Pott disease of the spine), among others.

I THINK COVID WAS ONLY THE PRIMER FOR THE MAIN GENOCIDE!
a) It affects the lungs (think ventilators episode),
b) The vaccinations are destroying peoples immune systems, giving people AIDS and include AIDS DNA sections in the mRNA,

COVID did not significantly affect:
a) Children,
b) Smokers,
c) African countries,
d) Countries with high use of Ivermectin such as India.

TUBERCULOSIS
a) Is already present in large percentages of the population but is LATENT,
b) AIDS and suppressed immune systems allow the latent TB to become active,
c) Affects children,
d) Affects smokers,
e) Is already in place but latent in high percentages in Africa, India, etc.

IMPACT
a) Coughing blood helps explain away the COVID blood clots,
b) 50% death rate in the vaccinated and immuno-suppressed population,
c) Requires further rounds of VACCINATION,
d) Requires skin tests and blood tests - allowing further DNA collection and implanting of micro tattoos/nanotechnology,
e) More bucks for pharma through tests, vaccinations and lengthy medication.

TUBERCULOSIS is the ideal next step after COVID in a genocide!!!

BONUS ROUND: Now think how George Floyd's "I can't breathe" and Scrofula of the neck ties into this!
edit on 20-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Supernova poster for Creative Innovation Festival Sept 26-27 2015 in Torino, Italy

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
This is one of many lip reading videos processed by The Gunners
's Wife.
She's trained by Disney of all places and I would highly recommend watching more particularly the one of George HW Bush lying in State at his funeral, it's quite disturbing. I also urge you to watch as many more as you'd care to. They're quite entertaining.
You can search on YT with The Gunner's Wife.
I'm pretty much on the fence as with all of this but I definitely know for certain, things are not normal and something is going on although I must say, I have a feeling there's even ANOTHER layer with the whitehats and ulterior motives.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank you for posting this Rel.
If you remember I have predicted some time back that a 'form' of TB is going to come hot on the heels of C19.
I am now beginning to think the severity of lockdowns in China, it's not just in Shanghai (I think that is the epicentre) that they are very possibly fighting some form of TB and not C19. C19 was the trigger, like you said to weaken the immune system.

First, Last week I did a house call on an elderly client of mine (a spritely 84 year old) who loves her cruises. She was triple vaxxed so she could go on a cruise just before Christmas. On each occasion she has had a jab, that C19 point (as I call it) has shown up on her foot for about 2-3 months on each occasion. I was a bit taken aback on this particular visit as she informed me she had taken her 4th booster just 2 weeks before her treatment with me. I was expecting to find that C19 point again. It has been 100% accurate with each of my clients who have taken the jab and/or boosters. She is the first that I have that has taken a 4th. Not a trace of the C19 point, to which I jokingly said.... "must have been saline this time round". She said she didn't mind because at least she had the paperwork to get away on her cruise in August! Interestingly she also said all 3 of her first jabs were Pfeizer but this booster was Moderna, which she wasn't too happy about, but took it anyway.

As a 'bonus round' for everyone and almost a confirmation to the previous weeks 'incident', I was up in Doncaster for work at the beginning of this week. My senior student has her clinic at a centre which was used as a vaccine hub by the NHS. There are store cupboards along the corridors. She happens to have a master key (another story). A unrelated member of staff needed access to one of said cupboards, she was told to see my student as she has a master key. So off they both toddle to get into one of these larger store cupboards. They were both shocked. In the cupboard were not only boxes and boxes of various PPE, syringes etc but..... wait for it..... boxes and boxes of SALINE VIALS. By rough calculations she said it would have amounted to thousands of vials (each box contained 40 vials). My student is by far not a 'paid up member of the tin foil hat brigade', but being in the profession she is in it took her a split second to see what this amounted to. She also thought twice about taking a photo, she's very tech savvy, and didn't want anything tracing back to her.

Between your post and what is now whizzing through my head.........
Rainbows
Jane

PS in summary I would suggest given the symptoms of TB, that many people I know of, who have been vaccinated and have 'after symptoms' after still contracting one of the so-called variants have in fact got TB.

edit on am54America/ChicagoFriday2022-05-20T04:05:55-05:0004America/Chicago05000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   

cranky,

Mr Pool posted 2 videos + 5 pictures on May 20th = 2x 25 = 5x5, 5x5 = EYES ON!

They hint at DEW weapons being used on the heart of the London banking network.

Post #1 is the sound money you posted but as a 29 second video, showing 92 cents = 2x 911 False Flag references! Twitter timestamp 09:13 5/19/22, telegram 05:15:48 05/20/22:

a) Note the video slowly scrolls right, indicating MOVE MONEY from Left/Sinister to Right/Sound.
b) If you include the dollar note behind the coins you get 192 cents. 192 = UK Directory Enquiries (Phone number lookup)

Post #2 at 05:15:53 May 20thUTC on telegram, appears to be 4 surveillance clips over central Park, NY (?) and is 99 seconds long (1:39):

Recall that we were trying to blow up a picture of a meeting in central park, some time back. I think that was also from a Mr Pool post and covered in the thread somewhere!

ja6287581e.jpg[/pic]]Post #3, at 8:14pm EST on 05/19/22 on Twitter, 05:16:03 UTC on 05/20/22 on telegram shows CANARY WHARF which, with the City of London, constitutes one of the main financial centres in the United Kingdom and the world:

a) When does a CANARY sing? See #1204 Canary palm tree? Signal?,
b) The PALM TREE pub nr. CANARY WHARF
c) WHARF = BANK of a river... think Maritime Law!
d) Note the ELECTRICITY PYLON touching the edge of the bank building!

Looks like we are being signposted to a place where bankers could innocently meet to informally make swampy deals?

Post #4, at 8:15PM EST on 05/19/22 on twitter, 05:16:07 UTC on 05/20/22 on telegram. Shows DEW drops on GRASS:

a) a GRASS is:

British saying which means to inform the authorities about someone's misdeeds

b) DEW = Directed Energy Weapon (xref to electricity pylon in post #3!)

Post #5, 9:14pm EST 05/19/22 on Twitter, 05:16:13 UTC 05/20/22 on telegram:

a) The eggs are 1, gap, 3 = 13 = financial,
b) Jar of Nutella

A legendary substance that tastes like unicorns jumping over rainbows in the middle of May, as your favorite bands join together and do one amazing, life changing song.

Again implies a grass singing on financial matters.
Rainbow = new rainbow currency.
Middle of May = NOW.

c) Bottle of MILK = the grass has been MILKED for information?

Post #6, 9:15pm EST 05/19/22 on Twitter, 05:16:17 UTC 05/20/22 on telegram:

Depicts the White House as a CRIME scene

Post #7, 8:30pm EST 05/19/22 on Twitter, 05:16:29 UTC 05/20/22 on telegram:

a) Smiley SMILE - George Smiley was a career intelligence officer with "The Circus", the British overseas intelligence agency, in John Le Carre novels.
b) The smile shows 24 teeth = 24 hours?
c) The Looking Glass war by John Le Carre starring George Smiley

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Having linked the SMILEYs in Mr Pool Posts to the British spymaster George Smiley in John Le Carre novels, I now understand why so many of the Mr Pool characters and smileys have XX eyes and big teethy SMILES:

XX = DOUBLE CROSS or DOUBLE AGENT

Smiley = SPY = MI6, CIA, MOSSAD, etc.

So it looks like Mr Pool is also diarising the uncovering of double agents?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

cranky, apologies for the delay!

These are the dollar/pyramid combined photos I've got in my Mr Pool folder...

Firstly here's a dropbox link to a copy of my folder; which contains pictures, videos, proof graphics and linked article pictures:
Mr Pool pictures and videos 200522

There may be some duplicates where I've saved both the twiiter version and then the telegram version of the twitter post!

If I was to include all Mr Pool posts with triangles OR money there would be closer to one hundred!

There may be a few that also only appear n my consolidated proof graphics which were generated to save me having to upload 30+ pictures of a night.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
HEADS UP
Phil Godlewski warning that we have 2 weeks to 45 days of the climax coming, starting around this weekend!

These are reported in some detail on this rumble live video from last night

PRECIS
1) Expect a lot of the main commentators/"Truthers" to go DARK now until next Monday earliest - possibly for a week or so,

2) You will see glaring discrepancies in MSM reporting for 4 or 5 days: different outlets will report the opposite of each other!

3) We are going to go through 4 stages:

CONFUSION - see (1) and (2)... 4 or 5 days?

CLARITY - for us anons - but normies will take longer to reach that clarity and will need support. Advised to avoid confrontation when trying to help clarify to normies. Supreme Court revealing they've been judging election fraud... DJT announcing he's President in exile of a devolved government.

PANIC - in the swamp... they won't be able to walk down the street... SUICIDE WEEKEND? This will impact those below controller level, e.g. the Adam Schiff, Rappensberger types, company execs, etc.

CONCLUSION and mop up.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ok, I know this source is just stupid, but yesterday I saw a video on (ahem) 9gag, and it was a leopard that was attacked and killed by a group of wild boars. The hunter became the hunted. Weird coincidence.

The video is very new. Maybe 2 weeks old I think based on the same video posted on YouTube.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: crankyoldman

German Leopard 2A4 heavy tanks spotted in Ukraine

🤔

edit on 5/20/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Rel, what was your take on the chocolate milk comm? Recently Musk had a tweet about chocolate milk and Phil blatantly pointed out that he was drinking chocolate milk and pointed out the level of his glass. First time I remember him drinking milk, it always seems to be lemon water.

Too many things going on to not believe a big change or reveal is going to be coming out. What I am starting to believe is it will be something that most of us won't like "the gut punch" and then like Phil said the conflicting reports will come out stating the opposite of the gut punch and then like he said as things are revealed to be true we will find out who has been lying. I think a big reveal will be where exactly this money going to Ukraine is really going and then it will show past monies and how deep the corruption actually goes and the importance of Ukraine to the DS.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Hi Charliebrowndog!

As well as Phil Godlewski and Elon Musk on the chocolate milk, look at my analysis of the Mr Pool FRIDGE pic earlier!

It had milk on bottom shelf and Nutella on the higher shelf, with eggs on top shelf.

Your post made me realise that this also symbolises Chocolate Milk!

So that's 3 pointers to chocolate milk in 24 hrs.

Either it points to:

a) Chocolate milk = the SWAMP?

Or, perhaps it's telling us:

b) Baby formula ingredients are being used to make chocolate milk instead of baby formula?

Or,

c) Many definitions of Chocolate milk in urbandictionary including, Marijuana, code-word for alcohol, White and Black people mixing socially. Most of the rest are Marina Abromovic style mixtures of bodily fluids.

Or... and I've just thought of this meaning:

d) GOING DARK!

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
It was a slight one but I had 2 prior which were more severe recently, so doctor ordered it.
Problems with cillin (food allergies most likely as well)
Home now recovering.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is an interesting paper by the NTI (nuclear threat initiative) from March 2021
www.nti.org...

In March 2021, the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI) partnered with the Munich Security Conference (MSC) to conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats. Conducted virtually, the exercise examined gaps in national and international biosecurity and pandemic preparedness architectures
and explored opportunities to improve capabilities to prevent and respond to high-consequence biological events. Participants included 19 senior leaders and experts from across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe with decades of combined experience in public health, biotechnology industry, international security, and philanthropy.
The exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.

Page 10 has a timeline: it states that in their exercise on May 15, 2022 (oddly specific date considering) is when the “attack” happens. By June 5th there are 1,421 cases of monkey pox and 4 deaths.
By January 10th 2023, 80 countries infected, 70m cases, 1.5m deaths. By Dec 1, 2023 3.2b cases and 271m deaths.
Would be a convenient time for the WHO to suddenly gain power over sovereign nations

The NTI receives significant donations from the Bill and a Melinda Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller foundation, the google foundation, Carnegie corporation of New York, Skoll global threats fund, and others
edit on 20-5-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It is possible the comm is the start of the phase. So Elon posted Chocolate Milk to kick it off. Phil is signaling to others that the chocoalte milk phase has started and in his comm is shows that is the 1/4 completed or we have 3/4 of the way to go? Is Elon the one that is running the show now?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Trump became president in 2017. In 2017 the US budget deficit increased 17% to a tune of 666 billion.
During the 2016 election primaries he was up to 666 delegates on the Ides of March

6 months after Trumps election Macron was elected with 66.06% of votes

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Here’s a video of their “exercise”

twitter.com...

Oh and coincidentally The AstraZeneca-Oxford vaccine is a chimpanzee adenovirus-vectored vaccine. This means that the company took a virus that normally infects chimpanzees, and genetically modified to avoid any possible disease consequences in people. This modified virus carries a portion of the Covid-19 coronavirus called the “spike protein.”

Bill Gates discussing a smallpox pandemic
twitter.com...

On Sept 24 2019 the FDA approved the first live non replicating vaccine to prevent smallpox and monkey pox.

www.fda.gov...

In 1958 monkeypox was identified in crab-eating Macaque monkeys that were being used for research.
On January 21, 2022 in Pennsylvania a truck transporting 100 monkeys to a research lab crashed and 4 lab monkeys escaped

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

ja6287581e.jpg[/pic]]Post #3, at 8:14pm EST on 05/19/22 on Twitter, 05:16:03 UTC on 05/20/22 on telegram shows CANARY WHARF which, with the City of London, constitutes one of the main financial centres in the United Kingdom and the world:

a) When does a CANARY sing? See #1204 Canary palm tree? Signal?,
b) The PALM TREE pub nr. CANARY WHARF
c) WHARF = BANK of a river... think Maritime Law!
d) Note the ELECTRICITY PYLON touching the edge of the bank building!

"Canary" Part of the Flare Network. Pool has pointed to "Flare Network" as a key part of the shift which hits 7-4 mirroring 1776. Bird Sings on July 4.

TY for the link and pics. I now see the Terra = Earth, Luna = Moon, COLLAPse @5:12 in the date stamp. I wonder if that is mirrored on the Tether crash at 5-21?

The irony of crashing the ponzi schemes that is the "dollar coin" of --- Earth Tethered to Moon --- is rather amusing for a lot of reasons. They are accused of printing money, dollars, out of thin air to back their business, which, very very unironically is exactly what the FED does with the dollar. The difference is the FED has Human Beings in a Trust to "back" their ponzi, while Tether has Evergrande debt and BTC in a loop.

So what we see here is the FED crashing without the FED actually crashing. Clever. Symbolism.

Earth
Tether
Moon
13 (lunar calendar)
Crash
Gold
CBDC
Hybrid
Sound Money
Water/Liquidity

Looking at MBS's original pic of,,,September 26-27th "Expect The Unexpected" SUPERNOVA,, I'd say, given several other symbols, September will see serious changes in the monetary system, at least in the background.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

To improve on my Precis, here's a more detailed (and accurate) breakdown of the Phil Godlewski live below:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
HEADS UP
Phil Godlewski warning that we have 2 weeks to 45 days of the climax coming, starting around this weekend!

These are reported in some detail on this rumble live video from last night

PRECIS
1) Expect a lot of the main commentators/"Truthers" to go DARK now until next Monday earliest - possibly for a week or so,

2) You will see glaring discrepancies in MSM reporting for 4 or 5 days: different outlets will report the opposite of each other!

3) We are going to go through 4 stages:

CONFUSION - see (1) and (2)... 4 or 5 days?

CLARITY - for us anons - but normies will take longer to reach that clarity and will need support. Advised to avoid confrontation when trying to help clarify to normies. Supreme Court revealing they've been judging election fraud... DJT announcing he's President in exile of a devolved government.

PANIC - in the swamp... they won't be able to walk down the street... SUICIDE WEEKEND? This will impact those below controller level, e.g. the Adam Schiff, Rappensberger types, company execs, etc.

CONCLUSION and mop up.

Funny you post this.

I woke up this morning thinking, "is there a more irrelevant person on the planet then Fake Joe?"

For as relevant as DJT was in 2019-2020, the entire world centered around him, Fake Joe is an afterthought entirely this week. He's not even worth retweeting a gaffe now.

Remarkable, there are more "real" crises for Joe than with DJT, and yet Joe is utterly irrelevant on all of it. Hell, by the twit trending Team Joe is begging MBS for a meet, which is hilarious. Tell them to pound Saudi Arabian Sand MBS.

Atmospherically something really changed.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join