It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Prevention of TB involves screening those at high risk, early detection and treatment of cases, and vaccination with the bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) vaccine. Those at high risk include household, workplace, and social contacts of people with active TB. Treatment requires the use of multiple antibiotics over a long period of time. Antibiotic resistance is a growing problem.

Well I'll try to keep this short, but in early 2021 I went to the doctor for kidney stones. Got an x-ray and 2 CT scans (with and without contrast). They discovered a "thing" in my bladder right where the ureter from my left kidney empties into my bladder. Anyway, after getting a cystoscopy it was found to be high grade papillary urothelial carcinoma (bladder cancer) in it's early stages. After 2 surgeries with chemo, the cancer was (and still is) gone. However after my surgeries, and continuing through next year, I am receiving what is called BCG Immunotherapy to help regain some immunity. This immunotherapy targets the very thing that causes my type of cancer using that very tuberculosis vaccine you referenced - that's what the "BCG" in BCG Immunotherapy stands for, the bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine... so I would assume that, since I've had this treatment 12 times so far and will have it done another 9 times (spread out through the end of 2023) - I must be pretty immune to tuberculosis now? Not positive if that's how it works. I would assume so, but I'll ask my doctor at my follow up cystoscopy mid June.
Coincidentally now that I'm writing this all out, tomorrow, May 21st, is the one year anniversary of my positive cancer diagnosis. Sorry for the semi-thread drift, but your mention of that vaccine - and me receiving it often as treatment, got me thinking.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I think a big reveal will be where exactly this money going to Ukraine is really going and then it will show past monies and how deep the corruption actually goes and the importance of Ukraine to the DS.

Snipped for space.

Was it here, perhaps in this thread, that I read a theory about how the DS is laundering money through Ukraine? Would make sense why we've sent so much money and aid to them.

Perhaps DS worry that their own S is about to HTF? Squirreling funds away somewhere....

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

I don't think it is a theory really anymore considering the amount of money being thrown at Ukraine when now reports of huge surrenders are coming in. If the war is lost why are we sending these huge amounts of money to Ukraine? The issue is going to be once one vein of money is found and where it runs it's only going to be a matter of time before all the veins are followed.

The amount of money and materials being sent over there is massive and not easy to hide. What if captured operations, such as banks, which the DS thinks are still good to use are in actuality not and it becomes easy to trace the funds. What happens when it is exposed that the money is going right back to politicians, cartels, other countries, etc. It really isn't a secret that the money flowing into Ukraine is only going to a select few people because for the most part the Ukrainian people were not living the high life considering the amount of money that flowed through the country.

Like Phil said in the live that the phrase "They won't be able to walk down the street" is about to take place and at least to me the Ukraine situation is where this starts.

edit on 20-5-2022 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
I am so sorry to hear about your cancer, but I'm sure you have this beat.
Interestingly, most cancers are parasites, so is TB. Bacteria's kill parasites, viruses don't. So I would say your BCG as a therapy is giving you a double whammy.... a stronger version of Ivermectin if you like.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Seen some chatter that the Pfizer vax has been causing autoimmune disorder/blisters called pemphigoid and that maybe “monkeypox” is the cover

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Re: Your Harley guy vid

Back then, would not have given much thought about it. Reflecting back, nope, not just you. I get same/similar negative energy vibes from that vid.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

tallcool1, it sounds like the BCG vaccine is going to be the silver lining in your cancer woes. Might be worth checking with your doc whether the future doses you get were manufactured before now or are new.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I am so sorry to hear about your cancer, but I'm sure you have this beat.
Interestingly, most cancers are parasites, so is TB. Bacteria's kill parasites, viruses don't. So I would say your BCG as a therapy is giving you a double whammy.... a stronger version of Ivermectin if you like.
Rainbows
Jane

Mine was caught way early - between stage TA and T1, so I was extremely lucky. After every "round" of the BCG Immuno I get a cystoscopy to check progress, and I've been cancer free each time so far, so I'm not overly worried about recurrence any time soon. But I didn't even realize the obvious - that bacillus is bacteria - so thank you for pointing that out! That's really encouraging to hear! I guess I'm well prepared for the next pandemic then - sweet!

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wishing continued health and wholeness for you!!

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
As I read your post I could see you smile
Very happy to have done that for you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

tallcool1, it sounds like the BCG vaccine is going to be the silver lining in your cancer woes. Might be worth checking with your doc whether the future doses you get were manufactured before now or are new.

Thank you, yes it is seemingly a silver lining - especially if TB is the next pandemic! I've also said before that I'm the only one I know of that can truly be thankful for having kidney stones. Without them, my cancer may not have been found until it was too late.
And I will check with the doctor about the manufacturing dates on the doses too.
edit on 20-5-2022 by tallcool1 because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
calf care

I'm only suggesting this product because I used it on the farm raising cattle. It tastes like one might expect powdered milk to taste like.

It's too much for me to cross compare ingredients with baby formula to determine feasibility. Not a one size fits all kind of thing, but worth looking into? Peanut/lactose allergies may disqualify its use?

It is a homework assignment for responsible parents running out of options in a time crunch, last resort scenario.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Yes I was - thank you for that.

And a bit off topic, but it still is cool to me how I can be finishing breakfast on a day I took off (so I can actually have a day off that doesn't involve doctors) here in Washington state - while having a conversation with 2 people in the UK who likely just finished supper... just sometimes weird to think about!

edited twice now for spelling.
edit on 20-5-2022 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2022 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Strange, for reasons I cannot remember I was just checking out Canary Wharf last week. The tallest building in Canary Wharf, One Canada Square (one of the most important business areas in the world) has a 40m high glowing 100+ ton pyramid on top of it. According to César Pelli, the most damaging criticism came from Prince Charles, who said on national tv, "I personally would go mad if I had to work in a place like that".

Probably nothing.

One Canada Square

Anti homeless spikes:

Designed by the Argentine architect Cesar Pelli, Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is still the tallest twin towers in the world (88 stories, 452 meters).

1. Gran Torre, Santiago
2. Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpar
3. Wells Fargo Center, Minneapolis
4. 777 Tower, Los Angeles
5. World Financial Center in NYC
6. TWA terminal at JFK International Airport

"Mr. Trump? I Have Cesar Pelli on Line Two..."

Daley to Trump: You're spired! (Chicago Tribune Feb 10, 2005)

"He does like spires," Trump remarked of Daley Wednesday.

Advocates of spires say they can add a spiritual presence to an urban skyline. Cesar Pelli, who designed the sky-piercing Petronas Towers, built in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in 1996, has called them the point where the ground blends into the firmament. Profane meets sacred. A silhouette pointing to the heavens is etched into a city's sky.

Exactly how Trump's building will point to the heavens isn't clear yet--the latest design for the tower and its spire hasn't been made public.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We have another Weirdness Alert:

Jeff Bezos on twitt "If you're looking for for some scary bedtime reading > LIGHTS OUT by Thomas Gryta and Ted Mann. Pride and Delusion and the Fall of General Electric.

Bill Gates recommended this book in 2021. From his review in 2017 there were 333,000 employees. At the end of 2021 there were 174,000 employees.

Oddly Tucker on Fox the other night discussed the dangerous situation that there may be rolling blackouts due to the power grid not being able to cope with demand.

Q Should we be prepping for some kind of shutdown.
No
Reports of "power grid" attacks [6 mo] should be disregarded.
While attacks do occur, we are protected by "Black Eye".

www.gatesnotes.com>Books>Lights-Out What happened to GE?/Bill Gates
------
Wondering out loud but maybe there there is an inversion message here. Covid was a complex operation involving lots of moving parts. This required a lot of coordination with a host of different partners from government, health departments, scientists, Drs. , enemedia, politicians, religious leaders, commerce and legal authorities. The operation seems to be devolving at the moment so they are now making it even more complex by adding TB, Monkey Pox or whatever flavor of virus of the month needs to be deployed.

If applying Gates statement "mismanagement of an overly complex business. What really went wrong-regulators, investors, business leaders..."< They must have missed the main message of the book. Keep it simple.
IMHO the more they mess with this the closer to the GE plan they get.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Frak it I'll ask:

Pool Team --- wen tether boom --- ? PST.

[if it isn't 5-21 that is LOL).

Whale

There is recorded audio of a Tether executive describing how they laundered money

edit on 20-5-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I prefer the hum to the ringing of tinnitus. Although when it is dead silent and I don't have tinnitus I love the silence. That ringing comes and goes like an old telephone. Ringing now for me because it is Allergy season. Pollen of trees and flowers I am allergic will make them ring.

originally posted by: Caled
It’s a thing. You can find stories online about people turning off electronics trying to figure out what it is. Just don’t let it drive you crazy.

Sorry to hear you had to go to the ER! I hope all turns out well. Be safe!

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I didn't think it was electrical. I did that to verify electronics and appliances can emit noises even off. If it's plugged in and wiring issues exist it needs to be checked. When I heard it only thought was hum. Skeptic in me did those actions.
At er being seen about anaphalic reaction

a reply to: Caled

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
DURHAM

Hillary Clinton APPROVED sharing debunked 'covert' communications between Trump and Kremlin-backed bank with press - even though she wasn't 'totally confident' in the legitimacy, ex-campaign manager tells Durham trial

Robby Mook testified on Friday about the campaign meeting on the data 

He told the trial of Michael Sussman that he was first briefed about Alfa Bank by campaign general counsel Marc Elias

Mook also said he discussed the data with Jake Sullivan and John Podesta 

He admitted the campaign wasn't 'totally confident' in the 'legitimacy of the data,' but was hoping a reporter could get it confirmed  

Sussman is accused of lying to the FBI about the fact that he was representing Clinton's 2016 campaign interests and that of another client

TGIF
Q0220

edit on 5202022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

***NOTE TO ANY MODS***

WHile I know that going full quote from a source in a "No-No", but given how the CDC like to "adjust" what they say, I think it's a good idea of what the page says as of this moment in time. I ask that some leeway be given due to the CDCs past history of "adjustments".

Anthrax is a serious infectious disease caused by gram-positive, rod-shaped bacteria known as Bacillus anthracis. It occurs naturally in soil and commonly affects domestic and wild animals around the world. People can get sick with anthrax if they come in contact with infected animals or contaminated animal products. Anthrax can cause severe illness in both humans and animals.

Anthrax is not contagious, which means you can’t catch it from another person like the cold or flu.

How people get infected with anthrax
People get infected with anthrax when spores get into the body. When anthrax spores get inside the body, they can be “activated.” The bacteria can then multiply, spread out in the body, produce toxins, and cause severe illness.

This can happen when people breathe in spores, eat food or drink water contaminated with spores, or get spores in a cut or scrape in the skin. It is very uncommon for people in the United States to get infected with anthrax.

Certain activities can also increase a person’s chances of getting infected.
How animals get infected with anthrax
Domestic and wild animals can become infected when they breathe in or ingest spores in contaminated soil, plants, or water. These animals can include cattle, sheep, goats, antelope, and deer. In areas where domestic animals have had anthrax in the past, routine vaccination can help prevent outbreaks.

Where anthrax is found
Anthrax is most common in agricultural regions of

Central and South America,
sub-Saharan Africa,
central and southwestern Asia,
southern and eastern Europe, and
the Caribbean.
Anthrax is rare in the United States. However, sporadic outbreaks do occur in wild and domestic grazing animals such as cattle or deer. Anthrax is more common in countries that do not have programs that routinely vaccinate animals against anthrax. In the United States, veterinarians recommend yearly vaccination of livestock in areas where animals have had anthrax in the past.

I posted the whole quote, because I'm sure if anthrax is the next thing when "monkey Pox" does fear monger, I'm sure the CDC will change what the anthrax page says.

One last thing to remember: "Yersinia pestis".
Back in the time of the Great Mortality, outbreaks of Anthrax infections were often confused with the Plague. China still hasn't come out with it's Bubonic Plague issue, and it's coming to the time of year when we should be seeing those nasty rats spread out across the land again.

This food shortage issue, is only going to push those brown field rats into more populated areas and spread the Plague more easily.

This reminds me of one time while on station I was tasked with going to the base school and teaching 4th graders about hand hygiene.
So I went in with half a dozen swabs. We swabbed anything they suggested. Desk, door knobs, water fountain etc.
3 days later I returned with the auger plates showing the growth and the ID and sensitivities of what grew.
As a fun exercise I also took a microscope and a slide with non-live anthrax. When I told the administration what the kids were looking at under the scope (anthrax) all hell broke loose hahahahaa.
Now days on the civilian side. Anytime we see a “rod” in our gram stains it better be pink (gram negative) and any purple bacteria better be a cocci (looks like a ball instead of a rod). Otherwise, the first inclination of gram positive rod is bacillus sp. which usually drove ppl to immediately assume anthrax

Excellent experiment for the kids! Great work there on explaining some biology from the microscope too! I am sure you infected several with the science lover gene too.

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join