It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The "Going Dark" seems to be a long standing evolving plan.

Judicial Watch: New Strzok-Page Emails Show ‘Missing’ Meeting Entries

Entries were re-created by Microsoft Outlook in Lisa Page’s calendar include ‘Going Dark Strategy Meeting’

When Comey was fired, what were some of the contents in his desk drawers?

- An entire Levinson folder
- Two whole folders on "Going Dark"
- CDC Documents
- "HAIR" Review
- "AQ Misc Paperwork"

Page 29, Records Related to the Dismissal of FBI Director Comey

Going Dark by James Comey.

I think "Black Eye" pertains to surveillance from above.

The constant talk of so-called "re-emerging zoonotic diseases" I think is more fuel to the ever growing disconnect of reality and to keep the conspiracies thriving for mutual distractions & mass population manipulation through tension, while what is not being reported on goes ignored. Damn, black magicians are doing a number on us all.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Durham trial on fire: Where have we seen In-Q-Tel before???

John Haughey
@JFHaughey58
Retired CIA officer Mark Chadason said in January 2017, Gilman Louie, who ran CIA's venture capital In-Q-Tel fund, asked him to meet Sussmann “because he had information of importance to national security.” They had breakfast at north Virginia hotel Jan. 31, 2017. #SussmannTrial

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I had to really read and digest what Phil said. Bottom line, I believe he is correct, and his timeline corresponds with my suspicions.

But here is the issue I have with it. This doesn't all happen because of a corrupt election. You don't allow COVID, vaccines, and deaths because of a corrupt election. You do it for something bigger.

How big is it?

Right now, I can imagine really, really, really big. Am I going to be sorely disappointed? Will it be a worldwide group of rich people who took money and did bad things? That just seems...anticlimactic. I mean let's be serious...at this point I think most of the population would accept that without much convincing.

Or will what is coming blow even my mind? Will it be a worldwide satanic cult run by actual demons that have been leeching off our very essence? Extraterrestrials? Demons claiming to be extraterrestrials? Ancient lizards that burrow into the brains of the evil? Is everyone with COVID doomed? Is everyone with the vaccine doomed? Does it even matter?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
To improve on my Precis, here's a more detailed (and accurate) breakdown of the Phil Godlewski live below:

edit on 5/20/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Anyone remember this 'verbal' story? (Not the Vegas Virgin Hyperloop)

twitter.com... | Elon NY–Philly–Baltimore–DC hyperloop

The report on what is now called simply “Loop” is notable for what it says the project will not do. Despite the early talk of transformation, it “would not change travel patterns in the region,” the report said.

As for Musk’s original “Hyper” version, the “Loop tunnels could potentially serve as Hyperloop corridors," according to the assessment. "However, the potential future use of Hyperloop technology is currently unknown.”

Musk has received backing on the overall project from the White House Office of American Innovation, led by President Trump’s senior adviser and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, as well as Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R), and it has become part of the Trump administration’s broader push to streamline infrastructure approvals.

Elon Musk’s latest plan (WaPo, April 2019)

The Boring Company is finally going to make a full-scale version of Elon Musk’s Hyperloop (Apr 25, 2022)

The main applications of TBC’s tunnels have been “Loops”, which are similar to the Hyperloop without the low-pressure environment. The company is focusing on developing loops under cities, like its first commercial application in Las Vegas, but it has also been working on some proposals for hyperloop systems to connect cities over longer distances.

Musk believes that the system, which could enable travel to as much as 700 mph (1,100 km/h), would be the fastest way to travel distances of less than 2,000 miles (3,200 km):

From a known physics standpoint, this is the fastest possible way of getting from one city center to another for distances less than ~2000 miles. Starship is faster for longer journeys.

Loop, @HyperLoop, Time Loop. "Loop" R&D trials for the Moon & Mars lava tubes? Some of these projects go 'underground' and become 'black' projects.

Hyperloop

Didn't someone post awhile back on "pneumatic tubes"?? Ben graphic in Q1665. Posted here by Rel & Yig.

The Swiss suicide pod becomes the trans-immortal hyper pod? Bloody hell.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't think folks realize how bad it is for Team Joe.

Joe hugs Jill and blows her a kiss from the bottom of the stairs as she boards flight for six-day trip to Latin America to try and smooth relations to avoid nations boycotting the Summit of Americas

Jill Biden left Wednesday for a six-day trip to Ecuador, Panama, and Costa Rica ahead of the U.S.-hosted Summit of the Americas which Latin American countries are threatening to boycott.

This is Jill Biden's second international trip this month after she visited Romania and Slovakia and made a surprise trip to Ukraine.

So Team Joe has sent Jill to the worst war ever, a place that could be nuked at any. single. moment. I guess Joe cares little for his former baby sitter.

Now Team Joe is sending Jill, an unelected, non qualified, people of whiteness to nations of color to.... what exactly?

Why? No one else will go. My guess, folks internally are moving away from being associated with the dumpster fire within a dumpster fire. "I've love to take this one, but,,, got the covid, so..."

No one with clear, absolute, take no prisoners authority has done anything meaningful since Team Joe arrived. Nothing. He's irrelevant as is everyone on the staff.

Most "we need to kill the patriarchy" countries require authoritative leadership to meet with, engage with, and agree with. The NonBinary crew of Team Joe has serious problems when Kam and Jill are the lead diplomats and the Commander In Chief wears diapers and needs an 80" monitor to tell him what to say.

Glorious. Absolutely Glorious.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am at this point undecided what is more terrifying: the idea that this is a scripted controlled demolition or things simply falling apart. Bonus points for W acknowledging the truth and condemning the unjustified and brutal' invasion of Iraq... mission accomplished or something.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
RIP, Elon...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

..Or not.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The Mr Pool "Shock & Awe pictures" indicate it will be something initially unbelievable to the normies.

If there IS an alien, Archons, lizard or Vril layer to the control in place then I don't see how we could hope to stop it happening again UNLESS everyone is made aware of it, such that it enters our folklore much like the Aborigines dream time?

To secure peace for a 1000 years would require that the whole of humanity carries a permanent scar on our psyche - and I don't think just the guilt of what we have allowed to happen will do it!

As a species, we are very good at putting our guilt into a little black box, in the basement of our brain, so that we can bare to live the rest of our lives with some level of self-respect and happiness?

edit on 20-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

He must have one seriously good security team. Think i'd be investing in some body doubles, an underground bunker and have all my food and drinks vetted.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Personally i think those who control the public mind have been in the shadows and tinkering with society for thousands of years.

It's no surprise to me that the rumblings of a paradigm shift coincide with precession of the equinox.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

edit on 20-5-2022 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

As a species, we are very good at putting our guilt into a little black box, in the basement of our brain, so that we can bare to live the rest of our lives with some level of self-respect and happiness?

The trick is to find all those demons who inhabit our psyche, drag them from the shadows, slap the sh*t out of them metaphorically by exorcising and patronising them and put a pink tutu skirt on each and every one, then laugh hysterically whenever they show their ugly faces again.

Self-respect and happiness are only an illusion if they are left to wander the dark corridors of our minds.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As I remember, not long ago, Godlewski said that the announcement of the Queen's death was the final marker. Will they wait until the 70th anniversary to make the announcement?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Caled

The Mr Pool "Shock & Awe pictures" indicate it will be something initially unbelievable to the normies.

If there IS an alien, Archons, lizard or Vril layer to the control in place then I don't see how we could hope to stop it happening again UNLESS everyone is made aware of it, such that it enters our folklore much like the Aborigines dream time?

To secure peace for a 1000 years would require that the whole of humanity carries a permanent scar on our psyche - and I don't think just the guilt of what we have allowed to happen will do it!

Astute. Sit rep from the weeds.

Looks like there is an intense White Sider push for control of the Hybrid Economy state at the moment. Events, not dates, oriented.

Folks in this group are asked to support, as they are light years ahead of the normies as they say. Stay positive, we're the best group for this, diverse, balanced, level headed and awake.

From my POV, seems positive, though folks are struggling with the push.

Just saying... LOL>

edit on 20-5-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
🧐🤔

Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats

In March 2021, NTI partnered with the Munich Security Conference to conduct a tabletop exercise on reducing high-consequence biological threats. The exercise examined gaps in national and international biosecurity and pandemic preparedness architectures—exploring opportunities to improve prevention and response capabilities for high-consequence biological events. Participants included 19 senior leaders and experts from across Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe with decades of combined experience in public health, biotechnology industry, international security, and philanthropy.

Developed in consultation with technical and policy experts, the fictional exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that first emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months.
Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.

“It will be chaotic and frightening, but you can’t wait until you have certainty. You have to act with no regrets.”
—Exercise Participant

“We have been trying to stop a tsunami with a teaspoon.”
—Exercise Participant

"To facilitate anticipatory action on a “no regrets” basis, national governments should develop national-level plans that incorporate “triggers” for responding to high-consequence biological events."
(Quotes from the PDF)

Their recommendations based on their findings is basically more surveillance on a global scale for the UN/WHO One World Governance. The NTI diverse group of experts included Nuclear WMD mindsets & former In-Q-Tel VPs.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
As I remember, not long ago, Godlewski said that the announcement of the Queen's death was the final marker. Will they wait until the 70th anniversary to make the announcement?

My quick thought on this. The Queen's death is the biggest symbol within the planetary consciousness at the moment not considered grotesque.

Ages of Reign of these fake lords. The public demise must be managed, events not dates, carefully as we've got a hella lot of pent up energy surrounding this lot and their 10k years of awfulness.

Besides the monetary implications and such, there is a supernova of energy tied to that one symbol, it has to be released as smoothly as possible. Does that mean before the celebration? Not sure, but inverting the celebration of her "life" to that of the death of the planetary monarchy is interesting, followed by the official death...

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Purportedly, she is a Queeniecicle kept nicely frozen until the official announcement is scheduled. The depraved Prince Philip was supposedly kept on ice for a while, also.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

A couple of thoughts about this 1000 years of peace;

Jesus says that it will be during the time of man, but if left to our own devices we would be lucky to get a couple of years. So unless the event is so great and so morally damaging that it makes man basically knocks us back to the stone age, I have a hard time with this.

So if a god of the lower realms shows up and punishes all of mankind in a massive blow, but also rewards either the entirety of the survivors with incredibly long life, people will forget the lesson after only a few hundred years.

Then there is the other side of what if what is meant is that "The Time of Man" relates to the gods of this world, and that god (as mentioned before it's name is Yaldabaoth) remains here to keep an eye on us as punish us to the point of hopelessness.

Of course there is the "Final Fantasy" possibility of whatever happens is so massive and so widespread that the face of the Earth is scarred for all time, and the survivors of the event have the event ingrained in their collective memory (like flood myths)

Before I posted this I had one last thought, The vaccines. If the number of these given out is true:
63.1% of the given global population of the earth. that number being 7,900,000,000.
If the real number of people is actually closer to 5 billion, then the real number of people vaccinated would be 99.7%.

That would mean that if everyone that received the shot dies, then only 15,000,000 would be left on the Earth. It would take a few hundred years to rebuild society after a hit like that, and even longer to get to where we are now. So 1000 years of peace would not be from us getting along, but rather would be from us not having much, if any, contact with one another for awhile.

Sadly none of those options sound very nice for the masses. I mean I guess the God could just destroy the people causing all the issues, but then where would that end? We would be lucky to have anyone left. Lessor of evils I guess.
edit on 20-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: reasons

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How do we know Musk's Account twit is not run by him?

Easy, this post for starters. He has a "duty" to shareholders, this tweet, while true, doesn't help them or him. Yet, there's the tweet, as they don't care.

He's also going after the SEC Publicly, and who is the head of the SEC? Gary Ginsler, and what did Gary do....? Oh yes, ran the HRC campaign finance department, that was just fined, who is also suing "ripple" and Lbry for no reason other than trying to gain jurisdiction. Tweets

The SEC also lost a case big time. HERE The Twitidiots do NOT understand how important this ruling is and why it is moral and Constitutional and very DJT MAGA. In short, the SEC can't make up it's own rules and enforce them without due process, even if congress gave them enforcement authority. Oddly, they are doing that exact thing with Musk, Ripple and Lbry right now - enforcement as means to gain jurisdiction is also immoral and unconstitutional.

BTW, I think the case took 7 years, which is EXACTLY why the SEC gets to do what it wants, as do all other institutions, as few can weather the assault,,, and to what end?

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join