It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hunter Biden planning to steal the election

Link

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5!

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

t.me...
edit on 7-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Seems that the tuberculosis problem has been known for a long time. There were laws against spitting on sidewalks since 1896. These laws were aimed at preventing tuberculosis.
Smithsonian Magazine

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The Russian invasion of Ukraine has torn world trade to shreds.
Sanctions against Russia are beginning to damage global trade with potentially devastating effects on energy and grain importers, as well as creating ripple effects in a world that is still struggling with supply chain disruptions caused by the pandemic.
After the Russian invasion of Ukraine, hundreds of oil tankers and cargo ships were hijacked from the Black Sea, while dozens more remained stranded in ports and at sea, unable to unload their precious cargo. Russia is a major exporter of grains and a major supplier of crude oil, metals, lumber and plastics, all of which are used around the world in a variety of products and industries, from steel to car manufacturers. "

Link

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Let's now strongly consider UKRAINE is the KEYSTONE.

Read: politicalmoonshine.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

But then rises the uncomfortable question about the effectiveness of all the drugs available

Broadening it up for clarity.
These dark magic serums are no bueno es muy malo.

Doctor's favorite words "Let's try this new drug" (not alleging bribery but it is hard to get them to try something else)
Patients immediately should search side effects in front of them.
No more attempts at propanolol just saying.
Since it is "ok to mix/match the vxs" does this imply the se are the same.
Anyone able to put a "Fauci you got some splaining to do" where the citizens of the world are Ricky Ricardo and Faux I is Lucy?

edit on 3/7/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 3/7/2022 by CrazyFox because: Bad memology
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
7 March Deltas

#internetbillofrights
Q

Who controls social media?
Who performs in a circus?
Who wrote the code to embed and censor across multiple platforms?
Why Russia?
Why China?
Why HK?
Why did ES (himself) arrange a C-link in multiple countries?
Learn.
Q

Free speech does not apply in a private co setting.
The risk?
Loss of revenue.
Backstopped by the circus.
Learn.
Social media control is everything.
The age of the MSM is over.
Q

Trying to get ahead of something?
What a coincidence.
Q

😁

Keep the calendar up-to-date, Patriot.
Check off and log.
Future proves past.
Q

[2 of 9] complete.
Q

[Parts 3-9 coming soon]
Q

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

UKRAINE IS THE KEYSTONE - FOCUS ON FIRTASH and 2014 - Timing and timelines are important and so are questions

Here are some questions to ask ourselves as it relates to Ukraine being the KEYSTONE. All of this is predicated on the notion that tugging on this string eventually narrows back to Dmitry Firtash and a publication entitled'KEYSTONE OF THE SYSTEM - NEW AND OLD OLIGARCHS OF UKRAINE.'Sources are linked below.

When does Hunter Biden's tenure at Burisma begin? 2014.

When did Ukrainian oligarch Dmitry Firtash fail to immigrate back to Ukraine due to interference from the United States and the FBI, in particular? 2014.

When did the natural gas sector see significant reforms that appeared to alter longstanding mechanisms for corruption and crime in Eastern Europe and specifically in the Russian and Ukrainian markets; and more specifically as it relates to disruptions for Firtash? 2014.

When did the flow of cash ($33.6 billion) begin from Obama/Biden to Iran and precisely when did Ukraine? 2014.

When did and Iran and Ukraine broker a new era of diplomacy? 2014.

When did the Ukraine see aid dollars from the US to the tune of untold sums of money? 2014.

When did Joe Biden present his Atlantic Council Energy and Economic Summit speech where he proclaimed the following, "First is a new development, the use of corruption and oligarchy-kleptocracy as a tool of international coercion. Second, is use of energy as a weapon, undermining the security of nations"? 2014.

What year did Biden visit Ukraine 3 times? 2014.

When did Biden push market reforms that would cost Firtash "hundreds of millions?" 2014.

What year was the year of origin for Firtash's actions according to Biden's description of him as, "a Kremlin-friendly Ukrainian oligarch who’s been wanted on bribery and racketeering charges in the U.S."? 2014.

More relevant questions:

What are the chances that Joe Biden rigged the Russian and Ukrainian energy sector and specifically the natural gas sector to the extent that he could exploit it for personal gain and profit?

What are the chances he used his position as VPOTUS to make all of that happen?

What are the chances that the FBI and the US federal apparatus interceded in the Firtash immigration attempt back to Ukraine so as to establish a new sheriff in town - Sheriff Joe (out with Dmitry and in with Biden)?

What are the chances that Sheriff Joe used the full weight of the federal apparatus to leverage Firtash so as to enable his own corruption and criminal operation to engage in kickbacks and money laundering within the Russian and Ukrainian natural gas markets?

What are the chances that Ukraine is the KEYSTONE? Rhetorical question.

Ukraine is the KEYSTONE.

gab.com...
(highlight-mine)
edit on 7-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

6 years ago ❗❗❗

February 2016

Records show that Moderna patented this sequence back in February 2016 as part of its cancer research division, just as Bartiromo explained.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: duncanhidao

Claimed population of the Earth:
7.9 billion
Stated vaccination rate for that number:
63.1% (or 4,984,900,000)

Real population of the Earth (estimated):
5.7 billion.
so that 4,984,900,000 vaccinated ends up being only 715,100,000 people not vaccinated. That's pretty close to that 500 billion people that certain groups had stamped out in stone. Add to that the real Plague which Choina is still dealing with and a few wars, and in the end the total population might be just smaller than that 500 million level.

To think that it's just about a virus, people need to think that the vaccine is the virus.

If this turns out to be the case and it happens fast, I'm not sure even 500 million could sustain the networks we have at the moment that we rely on for shipping, fuel, food. The huge population allowed people to move in large numbers to very inhospitable locations reliant for everything to be shipped in. Very few people have enough survival skills or resources.

Maybe we should also consider those of us who can feed ourselves also have the ability to defend our areas better there is a chance that mankind won't turn cannibalistic and we can find a way to build back without the "better" crowds idea of "better". We can use logic again.

But we should not be trying to depopulate or starve our citizens to death!

edit on 7-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Removed should say 3 years prior to pandemonic began.
Thanks Wifey sleepy so not able fix on Tank
Dr Zel on x22 hope 4 vxd

But there is hope, those who received the death jab have the ability to shield or maybe even reverse what was given to them.

edit on 3/7/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I do NOT love the picture by the CDC. It creeps me out. That meme needs tweaked a bit.. "The CDC wants us to be like this woman just because (they are jack asses?)".

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: tallcool1
One thing I try to do is pay attention

Just because you've earned it and felt way before the explanation.... Gods Country fills your eyes. God Bless & Godspeed

WWG1WGA
Carry on

Still catching up from yesterday, but I had to reply to this. Among other things, this song is exactly where I picked up that nickname (I am tall - 6'6", and used to be cool when I was younger
). Sometimes shortened to TC1.

It has to be about 30 years ago now that I got that nickname, just a year or so after this song came out. Prior to that I was known as Tree, if any former army veterans out there remember a big army information systems guy named Tree. o7

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: dashen

February 25, 2022 Updated: March 1, 2022

So, Ukraine interferes with our Elections, an act of war, then we learn that Ukraine was also trying to set up Russia for the fall. Now we have multiple reports of Ukraine along with foreign actors (Americans and a few others) supplying them with possible nuclear bomb or at the least radiological dirty bomb materiel for a False Flag.

Well, I guess "KU" will just allow a nuclear detonation take place and unknow number of people to die because of... you know the plan. I mean they sat on their hands while allowing a fake pandemic happen, they sat on their hands while billions of people were made to be poisoned, so I don't expect them do anything now.

It's a shame really, I wonder how many us of feel like Platon sitting by watching Greek Democracy, Tyranny raise up, and his whole way of life disappear. All while knowing full well that it all could have been stopped at anytime if only a few in power spoke up and alerted the populace about what was going on.

No matter how many of us here shout out about the going ons', none of us have much sway in the mass public, so any warning we might provide is meaningless to the masses, but at least the few that do listen will at least be given a chance.

It had to be this way.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Who is Hunter speaking with in this recording?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Are we going back to the start?

The Scientist = 151 (English Gematria)

The Great Reset = 151 (English Gematria)

The scientist = 559 (Jewish Gematria)
Comte De St Germain = 559 (Jewish Gematria)

St. Germain:Link

The ascended master Saint Germain is the chohan of the seventh ray and sponsor of the United States of America. He is a master alchemist of the sacred fire who comes bearing the gift of the violet flame of freedom for world transmutation.
bold mine

Inversion

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I’m having a really tough time with George Soros being the supervillain. If you are a supervillain, you don’t look and talk like a supervillain. Instead you create the supervillain and then criticize him. Maybe even publicly hate him. That may also be why we are saving Israel for last…

originally posted by: duncanhidao

edit on 3/7/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

President Trump tried to warn the world about Ukraine's corrupt leadership, and got IMPEACHED for his efforts, thanks to Ukraine-friendly crooks Alexander Vindman and Eric Ciaramella.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Craig... ❓

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It's becoming clear in hindsight that Trump HAD to be hidden from plain view while Putin took down the deep state cess pool that is Ukraine. No one would have accepted Trump allowing this but they instinctively understand that Biden is an impotent sock puppet...which provides distinct opportunities.
Timing is everything.
Putin is able to rescue Ukraine from nazis and while the media can try...they will be unsuccessful at blaming this on muh orange man bad.
The plan is brilliant.
This is chess at a global level that boggles the mind.
And guess what?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
God is putting on a show for those with eyes to see and ears to hear and anons have front row seats.

t.me...

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join