It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ok.

I'm having a moment of clarity.

I think it went something like this.

Trump was snooping into Ukraine.

RICK PERRY set up the "Perfect Phone Call" between Trump and Zelensky regarding Biden, burisma, and THE HUGE ARMS DEAL (JAVELINS AND MANPADS) that was set to take place.

This call made the planted spies (Vindman & Eric Ciaramella) absolutely lose their ever loving đź’© because this arms deal was part of a larger plan.

Fast forward to now.

Team Soros and their corrupt flunkies have probably armed Ukraine up to the gills. Hid secret nuclear labs in power plants (to hide the radiation signature from satellites) and put Putin into an untenable situation.

What comes next?

edit on 3 6 2022 by dashen because: PAIN

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Try this archived link: Eric Ciaramella News

“On December 9, 2015, the reported whistleblower Eric Ciaramella held a meeting in Room 236 of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building with Daria Kaleniuk, executive director of the Ukrainian Anti-Corruption Action Center, which was 59%-funded by Barack Obama’s State Department and the International Renaissance Foundation, a George Soros organization.

Clinton Foundation Timeline

@Daria Kaleniuk (The new No-Fly-Zone Karen) And executive director of Soros-funded National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So in 2008 somehow Ukraine starts buying nuclear fuel from Westinghouse.

Before this their only source was the Russian company TVEL a subsidiary of ROSATOM.

Now. Ukraine just signed a contract with Westinghouse in November for the construction of 4 new plants.. Who was lobbying eastern European countries to build Westinghouse reactors while she was secretaryof state?

Hillary Freaking Clinton

This likely ties back into U1, Guistra, Podesta, and the rest of the gang.

For the record I am not suicidal.

edit on 3 6 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That sounds about right. Seems logical, I'll go with it for now. Nothing can stop whatever is coming. Just hope they don't go scorch earth policy just to win Ukraine.

Did you know the largest catacomb system in the world is in the Ukraine. Beneath the city of Odessa spanning over a thousand miles.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

That same month, Mr. Dzhakishev, the Kazatomprom chief, said he traveled to Chappaqua, N.Y., to meet with Mr. Clinton at his home. Mr. Dzhakishev said Mr. Giustra arranged the three-hour meeting. Mr. Dzhakishev said he wanted to discuss Kazakhstan’s intention — not publicly known at the time — to buy a 10 percent stake in Westinghouse, a United States supplier of nuclear technology.

WTF!

So ok.
Let me get this straight.

Clinton's geta foreign country (Kazakhstan) to buy a near controlling stake of an American company (Westinghouse) tied directly to Nuclear Energy and United States National Security.

They make out like bandits.
Guistra and his shell companies make a killing.

Podesta gets his cut.

Then they take their show on the road.

She becomes secretary of state and starts lobbying on behalf of Westinghouse to put their reactors and fuel contracts into all of eastern Europe. With those contracts and reactors and nuclear fuel come all the clandestine shenanigans you can't possibly imagine.

Then Trump happens.

He starts snooping and that is bad for business.

Trump is out and they pick up where they left off.

And here we are.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It looks like there's the potential of a false flag being pinned on Russia

While the war between Russia and Ukraine has escalated into the 12th day, the Russian Ministry of Defence (MoD) has accused Kyiv of preparing for provocation using potential radioactive contamination of an area near Kharkov in east Ukraine. As per the Russian authorities, Ukrainian nationalists have mined a nuclear reactor at an experimental facility at the Kharkov Institute of Physics and Technology, which will possibly be blown up by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU), along with Azov neo-nazi militants in an attempt to blame Russian military of a missile attack, TASS, a Russian news agency reported.

The fresh set of accusations came after Russia held Kyiv accountable for allegedly attempted provocation at Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) in southern Ukraine on Friday. Moscow emphasised that the fire in a building erupted after rampant gunshot exchange by the Ukrainian sabotage unit. As per Sputnik, the saboteurs targetted a group of Russian soldiers patrolling an area close to the station. A counter-shootout forces the Ukrainian sabotage unit to retreat, setting the building on fire.

www.republicworld.com... -articleshow.html

At the Munich Security Conference in February, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelenskiy threatened his country’s nuclear rearmament. According to Russian intelligence circles, this was not an empty threat: Ukraine was on the verge of building a nuclear bomb

Russian intelligence circles suspect Ukraine of having already received plutonium for the development of nuclear weapons. This was reported to the RIA Novosti news agency on Sunday, March 6, by a representative of one of the relevant Russian agencies communicated.

According to this, the intelligence service has evidence that the United States has handed over weapons-grade plutonium to Ukraine. This was part of the concretely operated and already well advanced plans of the Kiev government to procure nuclear weapons. The Institute of Physics and Technology at the Kharkov National Science Center played a key role in the development of a Ukrainian nuclear explosive device.

detv.us... CAVs4nwd50

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Now it's all coming together.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake

originally posted by: nerbot

But what do you see when you 'watch the water' and not a screen ? Even through a plane window ?
That it is level.

'It's biblical' could also mean 'it's nonsense' , depending on pov.

Such nonsense that my new home-made water filter means I am "watching the water" that I drink metaphorically.

My own personal "Biblical" Holy Water.

I am an Ordained Priest after all, and it's always blessed.

Wondered, sometimes if the Q Bible references annoyed other religions

I looked into Q and this thread quite a few times (but briefly) and left thinking it was a religious discussion. In some ways it might be but I seriously thought it was bible study. One day it just clicked that they were talking about the connection point of so many conspiracies, then it made sense. So very likely, the wording itself had little meaning for some and they'd bypass it, a kind of camouflage maybe. I'm intrigued by the "god wins" because that could go any way.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh Vey #2.

Israeli special, eh, "operators" in Ukraine with intent to target Russian forces.

Strictly unofficial. Of course.

Read all about it right here --> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bigger than you can imagine.

Cheers
edit on 7-3-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Also the British Royal Marines

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1ST ta Dashen, 2 while on a wee noospheric dive, this came to me unspelt as such and now enQuiring here, can the above us grid, the new one being set up, utilize the water down here to connect, transfer, communicate, like wires as such ?, 3 the new saints created the past twenty years, upon now Earth, greatly atm evolving even further forth as our above crystalline grid interconnects moreso of late with them and all, and Earth n core, be the movie projector ?.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
Sure most are noticing, the number syncs are atm nigh unbelievable

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Seems timely to post Mr Pool's 5 overnight posts:

#1 at 03:39:28 UTC

The face is part of the road - for some reason this makes me think of the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah, when Lot's wife was turned to stone/salt when she looked at the destruction. Does this forewarn us of blinding light from Nuclear explosion?

#2 at03:39:31 UTC

I now think these "XX" Eyes may mean DONT LOOK at the NUCLEAR explosion?
Note the Tshirt seems to symbolise a bomb funded by US dollars

#3 at 03:39:35 UTC

Looking out of an arched doorway (with a keystone?) onto the Great Wall of China.
May also represent looking out of Plato's Cave through the KEYhole?

#4 at 4:02:59 UTC

Note that using Twitter timestamps, this and #5 are reversed.
Note 3/13 is also advised by cranky to be finance related as it's a 31/13 MIRROR.

#5 at 04:03:02 UTC

Gematria:
HIDE = 26 = EBS
NUCLEAR EXPLOSION = 203 = 23 = PAIN

I wonder whether the cabal would see the collapse of their financial system as the "TRIGGER" point for detonating any nuclear options they have?

Am feeling a little exposed now as no room in my house has no windows. Even the upstairs landing is exposed to the downstair hall window. Oh well, what will be will be.
edit on 7-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: nerbot

But what do you see when you 'watch the water' and not a screen ? Even through a plane window ?
That it is level. igloo

'It's biblical' could also mean 'it's nonsense' , depending on pov.

Such nonsense that my new home-made water filter means I am "watching the water" that I drink metaphorically.

My own personal "Biblical" Holy Water.

I am an Ordained Priest after all, and it's always blessed.

Wondered, sometimes if the Q Bible references annoyed other religions

I looked into Q and this thread quite a few times (but briefly) and left thinking it was a religious discussion. In some ways it might be but I seriously thought it was bible study. One day it just clicked that they were talking about the connection point of so many conspiracies, then it made sense. So very likely, the wording itself had little meaning for some and they'd bypass it, a kind of camouflage maybe. I'm intrigued by the "god wins" because that could go any way.

That's cool, igloo,

Hey, God, who ever it is, deserves a Capital !

A connection point of so many conspiracies you say ?

That is what this thread obviously is.

God wins ? Yes, always.

Confusing, though, on who is confusing. But some great info here.

From a few threads ago, just finished reading Walter C. Vetsch's book 'Text'. Think it was ETMN recommend, but he is now XTMN (?).

Pretty much the same deal as here. Some good info, swamped with terrible bullsh*t.

Good luck !

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Can't remember who was asking about Watch the Water?

It's starting to appear like it means:

WATCH the LIQUIDITY pour out of the Cabal central bank system, into the QFS!
edit on 7-3-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Il Donaldo Trump on telegram at 04:22:41 GMT/UTC

Buenas Noches, my Beautiful Patriotos!!! Make Life Beautiful for Yourself and for Everyone Around You!!! I❤️U!!!

CAPS only gives:
BNBP!!! = 34... (#34 = EBS post)
ML BYE AY!!! = 83...
IU!!! = 30.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 800bc9 No.7354186 
Nov 13 2019 11:54:51 (EST)

.grassley.senate.gov...
Read carefully.
Re-read carefully.
Spy_insert [EC] known?
Re-read drops re: Spy_insert.
What do these people have in common?
Pelosi's son
Kerry's son
Romney's son
Biden's son
Hint: Geo location: Ukraine
Hint: Energy
Coincidence?
When [GS] calls, D's always answer.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q

www.qanon.pub...

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Well well well.

No wonder this was so hard to find.

No wonder Grassley took it down from his page.

READ CAREFULLY

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Executive Order 13526 (dealing with classified material)

1+3+5+2+6 = 17

P

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join