It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Heil Ukraine!

March Madness

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The White House on Monday warned that the "world needs to be prepared for a very long, difficult road ahead" as Russia continues its invasion of Ukraine for a twelfth day. 

www.foxnews.com...

The picture is irrelevant. What's relevant is that this administration is warning of tougher times ahead. Much tougher, I'm sure

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

😁

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
ec.europa.eu...>portal>digital-2021-edih>initial-01

Rel this is the financial link.
HIDE loop EDIH.

EUROPEAN DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB
Opening Date: February 17, 2022.
Deadline Date: February 22, 2022 Time : 17:00:00

Large scale digital transformation of companies. This is to provide assistance for companies to implement digital currency transactions.

This transformation is for all of Europe and associated countries.

Two emergency alerts referring to bank accounts and portals not available 07/03/2022.

Posted November 17, 2021.

Now when will the U.S. start???
Interesting times ahead!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The world is scared that Russia controls Ukrainian atomic plants.
It would have been much better to hand them over to the crazy neo-Nazis who had nothing to lose.

March Madness

edit on 7-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Over 27,000 children were killed during the Syrian war.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Caled I think you are onto something. Mr. Pool/ Loop had a post yesterday of a picture of Biden, then there was a picture of an orchid and then another picture of 4 orchids. Maybe something has happened because an orchid is used in funerals and there would be 4 immediate family members that would be grieving over him.
No way for us to really verify this but it makes sense that they would use an old picture. In fact is looks much like the one in the loop post. Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing.

originally posted by: Caled
That picture is from 2014 at least. That's not Bidan.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
After examining all the possibilities to avoid a conflict...

EU agrees to start examining Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova membership bids: official!

March Madness

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Right? I mean...a picture of him talking to Poroshenko of Ukraine. That's the only picture they could think of using? At this point most of us have heard the telephone calls between the two of them.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Caled I think you are onto something. Mr. Pool/ Loop had a post yesterday of a picture of Biden, then there was a picture of an orchid and then another picture of 4 orchids. Maybe something has happened because an orchid is used in funerals and there would be 4 immediate family members that would be grieving over him.
No way for us to really verify this but it makes sense that they would use an old picture. In fact is looks much like the one in the loop post. Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing.

originally posted by: Caled
That picture is from 2014 at least. That's not Bidan.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Rough enough to warrant vote by mail again, i wonder?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You don't know who Q is yet do you RS?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Link

Kill Switch, part of the Xiden Infrastruction bill.

Late on the utility bill? Post something contrary to Democrat ideology on the internet? Refuse to take the jab?

The 'green energy' Marxists will weaponize this capability whether manufactures agree or not. There are other agencies willing.

Buy an electric car they said, they'd never do that they said.
Coming very soon to your driveway...

Business Insider

Cancel culture as a global phenomenon.

Software as a service (SAAS) becomes life as a service (LAAS). No thanks, hard pass!

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Commercial activities in Italy are empty.
But the green pass is used to restart ...
the closure of Businesses Empty!

March Madness
edit on 7-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thoughts..

I think "crosshairs" are represented here onto the public.
Note that the image is a "stencil" but the mouth does not NEED to be split into two, but an invisible crosshair does that.
TRUTH BOMB!

The crosses NEAR the eyes, not over them. Keep eyes open but say nothing.

Into the light. DARK TO LIGHT.

3 year delta link and warning.

Trolling is FUN!
PANIC is GOOD.
PANIC increases the RAT population.
'Paid shill brothers' majority of time on top of POTUS' Twitter feed?
How is that mathematically possible given volume?
Coordination between shills and Twitter?
@Jack > He (or she) who laughs last……
Nobody is safe.
Q

Jack = Jack sh*t/Shills/Rats? = Jack not safe.

Warning to others. (us)

-----------------
Pondering post re: bad water from IAMTAT (thanks).

Time to quickly clean the well and get bottled water.
edit on 7/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
This may sound shocking to some but I hope rough enough to prompt total system collapse. Just being honest

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Panic is Good.
Things must be heating up for the FDA. They have the clinical data over the safety and efficacy of the Covid jabs.

What to do??? The FDA has announced new guidance on safety recall of medical products that are linked to potential risks. It is unreal that nothing has been done to date. Recalls have been voluntary and there has been no system in place for tracking vaccine lots, some of which we know are more lethal than others, and the whole system is a shambles.
They are providing guidance on electronic emergency alerts and setting up company wide procedures for managing a product recall. This is huge.
They are still promoting voluntary but encouraging companies to act before an investigation by the FDA is completed.

"Voluntary recalls continue to be the fastest, most effective way for companies to correct or remove violative and potentially harmful products from the market to help keep consumers safe". But the FDA can only recommend this and by their own words it is not legally binding.
The situation is serious because in 2021 there were ZERO RECALLS due to you know. Consider that in 2020 there were 7252 recalls which of course were all voluntary.

Now the stage is set that the FDA can make emergency alerts and notifications to the general public.
This is going down 3,2,1...
www.fda.gov>press-announcements>fda-urge...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao
In another we must not know...
Venture Capital Fund Flagship major investor is Noubar Afeyan who just happens to be the chairman of Moderna.

Stephan Bancel only sold 1.7% of his shares but, ha, piker let the big boys show you how it's done. Of course using the prearranged sales of stock management program.

Afeyan sold $1.5 billion shares since March 11, 2020. He sold shares days after the FDA gave EUA for the mRNA jab. Meanwhile there is Moderna stock sinking like a rock but the biggest rat got off at the high. What timing!

Loop 311 connection??? March 3. That is when the WHO declared a global pandemic. I really hope they don't have something planned.
www.forbes.com>giacomotoginini>2021/04/22

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The system cannot continue as it is. It has been corrupted from every conceivable way possible. It is sad that everywhere I look there is not one single organization or company that hasn't been involved for any good other than profit and greed. I mean when is enough enough?
I don't know how all of this can be accomplished by I am going to trust the plan.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join